View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Unexpected Visit [For Citara] 

Post Re: Unexpected Visit [For Citara]
Citara tried her best to fight the movements of her body. She was indeed a prisoner. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut as her body lowered itself onto the imp that crawled under her. The scream that came from the third imp sliding into her ass just vibrated the cock of the imp that was in her mouth. Citara never felt so full and even though it was painful, her body accepted it and after a short while, began to enjoy the violations.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:53 pm

The demon grinned as he watched the girl take on three cocks at once, at first seemed to be trying to get used to it. But there was no mistaking it. She was certainly enjoying being used like this now. "Figures. You're the type who enjoys being gangraped." Luju chortled as he snapped his fingers, forcing her to stop closing her eyes and instead made her stare up at the first Imp, quite confident that it would embarrass her further. Without any further command from their master, the rest of the familiars began to move as well. When Luju made no move to stop them, the three Imps knew that it was fine for them to proceed. It wasn't long before they joined the first three Imps fucking Citara and began to pleasure themselves watching her, intent on covering her in their demonic seed, exactly as Luju wanted. That, though, didn't stop them from molesting and groping her body with their free hands. Now, not only was she being raped by three Imps, but now she was being felt up by another three.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:08 am

She tried to fight to keep her eyes closed but she could only blink them. Her humiliation tripled from having to watch the face of the imp in her mouth. She felt the other imps groping her body and on occasion suck on her tits and nipples and even felt their tongues on her body as the violation of her holes continued. She felt even worse when she heard Luju's comment. She wanted to tell him that it wasn't true. The only thing she showed was the tears rolling down her face.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:39 pm

The demon grinned as he watched the girl enjoy, however much she might deny it, enjoy her gangrape now. Equally, he was savoring the humiliation and embarrassment she was enduring now. Times like these, the demon was happy about coming to Shokushu Island. Saying nothing else, he merely sat there and watched as the Imps continued to rape and molest her, until the one fucking her mouth finally began to tense up and pulled its cock out of her mouth. Luju grinned as the Imp stroked its cock some more and spurted its seed all over the girl's face. Not long after, the two fucking her in both of her holes also followed suit, their cum spurting deep into the girl before they pulled out. The three Imps toying with her body didn't take long as well, soon blowing their loads on the girl's body, leaving her covered in demonic seed. Only then did Luju speak, a sadistic grin on his lips. "Now, you look like a proper whore, my dear. ou must have enjoyed it that much, I didn't even have to keep you wet or make you stay there. My powers wears off after a while, you know, unless I say so. Around the end, that was all you... Enjoying being raped, fucking, sucking... Totally all you." The demon chortled as he stared at the girl slumped down on the bed without Imps to hold her up anymore.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 am

Citara had her hands over her face and she cried. She was slumped on her bed and covered in cum. She couldn't help the sobs that came after he spoke to her. She didn't want any of that at all. It wasn't her, she couldn't escape all of them, they had a hold on her but his words still hurt.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Luju chuckled as he snapped his fingers, banishing the Imps. In an instant, the six demonic familiars were now gone, leaving the girl alone with Luju again. The demon smiled as he continued to sit on the chair, still as relaxed as ever. As much as he enjoyed strong, stubborn females, he had to admit there was something about a crying girl that seemed quite innocent. Or rather, it would have had if it weren't for the fact that she was virtually covered in demon cum. "Stop crying, you little slut. You know you liked it. Beside, don't think you got any excuse for what just happened. Sure, they raped you. But they didn't force you to enjoy it. You did that. On your own. Without any help. You see, that proves you're nothing but a little whore." Luju chuckled as he watched the girl, letting his words sink into her despair. "Maybe I'll stay here... Fuck you silly every night, between your classes and your homework. How'd you like that? You'd love it, right, being a slut and all. How about it? I'll let you be my own pet, even."

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:15 am

She shook her head no. She truly didn't want that at all. His words had sunk in though. Her body...it did enjoy it. She stopped crying as best she could but remained where she was on the bed. She wanted him gone. Hadn't he given her enough?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6