View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Unexpected Visit [For Citara] 

Post Re: Unexpected Visit [For Citara]
If he wasn't holding her up, she most certainly would have fell to the floor. Her body tried to bend over, to fall to her knees but he kept her vertical. She couldn't fight the moans and screams that escaped her lips. Her body was so sensative, definitely more than normal. Her mind was going back to being lost as he relentlessly continued. Her pussy, still creating it's sweet juices, hugged around his fingers when they went inside of her, trying to pull them inside deeper.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:28 am

The demon grinned as he continued to slide his fingers in and out of Citara, taking care to tease her sensitive folds and toy with the wet hole. "Feels so good, doesn't it? Don't worry, you can tell me the truth. I won't tell anyone else." Luju murmured into her ear, even as he held her up and teased her further. "Don't lie now, or you'll make me very, very angry again. And we wouldn't want that, would we?" And then, the demon began to drag the girl back to the bed, sitting down onto it while making sure she was seated comfortably on his laps, her legs pushed apart by his own and allowing his fingers further access to the girl's cunt. With her so vulnerable, his fingers drove even further into her, even as his thumb pushed in between her folds and began grinding down on the girl's clitoris, teasing the sensitive pearl beyond relief. "Well?"

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:37 am

His answer was a bunch of gasping as he brought her to orgasm from his fingers. His thumb bringing over the edge. She convulsed on top of him, unable to make words yet again. There was a difference this time though. Her pussy not only dripped but squirted a steady stream away from them, making a mess on the floor, his hand and his legs.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:43 am

The demon merely gave Citara a small chortle as she came under the expert ministrations of his fingers, amused at her inability to do anything but gasp amidst her orgasm. With the girl secured within his arms, Luju took the opportunity to torment her further with delicious pleasure by capturing a swollen breast in his free hand, groping it even as he took the nipple in between his fingers, teasing it softly this time around. There was no need to punish her just yet. He'd just have to show her the perks of behaving herself, the benefits of doing all that he asked of her, the incentives of being obedient to him. With his other hand, the demon withdrew his fingers from her cunt and instead captured the girl's clitoris in between two fingers, teasing it in between the wet digits while rubbing up and down just above the tight hole of her pussy. "See, isn't this so much better than what you were trying to do before? You should thank me, you know, for being so kind as to show all this for you."

Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:51 am

She was at a loss for words. She thought that she would be able to calm down a bit as he withdrew his fingers from her pussy but began to moan once again as he now paid attention to her nipple and clit. Her body once again shook from the stimulation and wanted to cave to the ground. Again he had to keep her supported. She didn't answer him this time, her words not being able to form.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:23 am

Luju chuckled, still finding it amusing that the female on his lap still couldn't manage to form words yet. But given all that she had been through lately, it was no surprise at all. Indeed, truth be told, she had been far more than any of his other prey in such a short time. The fact that she was still able to move without the demon granting her more strength was nothing short of a miracle. Instead of chiding her for not answering his questions still, the demon merely allowed it to slide by while he kept on teasing the girl, molesting her body with his frighteningly experienced hands. But even then, he knew that she would need some rest soon otherwise it would be pointless to keep playing with a toy that couldn't even fight back anymore. It was then that he finally abandoned the student's cunt, his fingers so drenched in her juices finally leaving her clitoris alone. Instead, Luju brought his fingers up to the girl's face, taking the opportunity to slide them into her mouth as she moaned. "Go ahead, suck on those fingers... See how wonderful your flavor is, my dear. I promise you, it's nothing you've ever tasted before." The demon whispered softly, a sadistic grin on his face.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:41 am

Citara truly was disgusted from him and wanted nothing more than for him to disappear. She was happy that he finally pulled his hand from her pussy but then he brought it up to her lips. Citara turned her head in defiance. He continued to push his fingers into her mouth and got then in after a few tries, even with her fight. Because of this, when he finally for them in, they slid against her teeth, giving the appearance that she meant to bite him. She moaned the entire time of refusal.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:18 am

"Biting me won't help, my dear. It takes more than the meager strength you have to harm a demon of my caliber." Luju smirked as the girl struggled against his fingers within her mouth, refusing to take them out just yet. "You know, if you simply went along with everything, then this would be over faster. Every time you defy me, little Citara, you only prolong your nightmare." The demon chortled as he finally withdrew the fingers, only to grab her cheeks in his hand. "Or shall we fuck you in the ass again? I can do that, you know? For hours and hours, until it's raw." Luju gave another sadistic laughter as he brought her back against his chest, peering down at her. "What'll it be, brat? Will you cooperate and make it easier for yourself, or will you endure the pain of being raped in the ass again? I could even call forth more demons to enjoy your sweet, sweet body..."

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:11 am

"No no please no. I'll behave. I'll do whatever you ask of me just please don't do that again."
She even shook her head no as she pleaded with him, answering his question. She grew even more nervous when he pulled her back to his chest and that fear eminated through the room.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:42 am

Luju grinned, not only at her desperate wish to cooperate with the demon to spare herself from being brutally reamed again, but at the girl daring to beg again even after he had told her to not twice now. The demon merely chortled as he shifted to the side, allowing the girl to settle back down onto her own bed while he stood up on his feet and turned to face her, staring down at her. "That's well and all, my dear..." Luju spoke softly, raising his hand. "But you just begged. I explicitly ordered you to not beg again, did I not? Twice, in fact. And you still dare to do it again, brat?" The demon grinned cruelly as he snapped his fingers, forcing another wave of orgasms to crash over the girl violently, not letting up until she had been sufficiently punished. Only after he snapped his fingers again to stop the orgasms did the demon speak again. "If you do not want me to make use of that cute little ass of yours, then you will refrain from angering me, is that understood?"

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:57 am

Her body shook on her bed as the waves were sent through her. She convulsed to the point that she fell off of her bed and still shook on the floor. That was when he snapped his fingers again to make it stop. It took a few minutes for her to gather herself. She nodded her head at him.
"Yes I understand. It won't happen again."
Citara then sat there on the floor next to her bed and waited for her instructions and hoped that they wouldn't be to horrible.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:10 am

And this was the moment Luju waited for the most, an opportunity to engage in an act of supreme cruelty. He would spin this girl's head around so much she wouldn't know left from right anymore. The demon edged close just enough to lean down and cup the girl's chin in his hand. Forcing her to stare up into his red-hued eyes, Luju grinned as he tilted his head slightly to the left. "Then, in that case... I want you to beg me, beg... to let you suck my cock off." The demon kept on grinning, wondering how the girl would be struggling with her problem, of whenever to obey the demon and do as he had say, or to obey him and not do what he had said. It was a difficult choice, after all. A 'fucked if you do and fucked if you don't' situation, one might even say. "Oh, and I don't want to hear anything out of your mouth but "Yes, Master"... Or you will pay for it with your ass. Many times over."

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:16 am

Citara felt so lost and helpless. What should she do? She knew that if she begged, he would punish her but here he was telling her to beg and she gave her word that she would do as she was told. The questions she was asking herself could be seen in her eyes as she was forced to look up to him. Not only that but his request....to beg to suck him off, she really didn't want to do that but she thought some more and figured that it couldn't nearly be as bad as him slamming into her ass again, abusing it more. She knew that she wouldn't be able to handle that and that would just make him more angry with her. She closed her eyes.
"Please......let me....."
She spoke in a low voice, completely ashamed at herself for doing this.
"Please let me suck your cock.....m-master."

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:22 am

Luju's sadistic grin grew wide as the girl gave him his answer. It wasn't quite what he had demanded from her, but it'd have to do. She was evidently stubborn or far too shy to be trained. Ah, that didn't matter, as long as she met his needs. The demon stepped back enough to seat himself on the chair, setting his feet away from each others and swung his legs open. His cock, still hard despite all that had gone on or perhaps his arousal kept fueled by torture and debasement, hung proudly. "Go ahead then, Citara. You ask so nicely, didn't you? Well, it's all yours then, make sure to pay attention to all of it. If I am not satisfied... We know what will happen to your ass, don't we?" It was such a wonderful threat, this. It simply didn't lose any of its effectiveness. Having faced the pain that came with being raped like that had completely encouraged her to stay as far away as possible from having it occur again. It was such a lovely way to control her, through fear of pain.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:37 am

Citara wanted to cry. She got up and walked over to him after he sat down. She knelt down in front of him and shakily brought her hands forward. She grabbed his big cock and began to jerk it with her soft hands. She brought it forward and leaned in and wrapped her lips around the head. She hoped that he would find this enjoyable. She produced more saliva and took a bit more of him into her hot wet mouth. She continued to jerk him, figuring to try and pleasure all of his dick, even the parts that didn't go into her mouth. She kept her eyes closed as she continued, the shame and degredation seeping into her mind.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next