View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Encroaching Darkness (open) 

Post Encroaching Darkness (open)
The night was still and silent, almost as if the world itself had taken in a deep breath and held it. A half moon could possibly be seen through an open window in a dorm room or along the hallway's windows, that is if anyone was awake and about at this ungodly hour. Long, eerie shadows framed the hallways, unshifting and yet somehow still appearing ominous. It was this environment, this setting, that Malise cherished when he went out on the prowl. He wasn't even truly actively hunting down the timid little humans that occupied this section of the school really. A creature born, raised and honed in the darkness such as he simply could not hope to remain sedentary on such a lovely night. 'Though' he mused with no small amount of mirth 'If I were to come across one of those light clinging whelps I wouldn't mind having some fun'.

For that was what he was here for really. Amusement. Ever since stowing away aboard that star fairing vessel he had seen things that would have made his peers jealous back on their perpetually dark homeworld. Sure growing used to light in any of its forms had been a challenge, but the rewards had been worth it. It seemed the nature of so many to fear that which the darkness hid, that which their eyes could not perceive. So weak of them and yet that weakness stirred a hunger within him. He wasn't a demon, ghost or any other apparition. He was merely a predator. It was as they say... his nature.

His movements along those corridors would not be noted unless someone was actively looking for him. A living shadow, slinking smoothly from one to the next, appearing to the untrained eye as a simply waver in the shadow's shape. Happening one second and then gone the next. Harmless. Yet the night was still, and the shadows were moving. Oh how he laughed at human ignorance.

(OOC: Not usually my thing to start off on a board with an open thread, but there you have it. Welcoming any female students though I would prefer limiting it to one simply due to the newness of this char of mine.)

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 am

Post Re: Encroaching Darkness (open)
Lucia peered around the corner in the dorm, She wanted to get to the roof so badly tonight. The lighting was excellent and she could finally get a chance to skygaze on this retched battlefield. She snuk around the corner, her white socked feet not making a sound. she wore a white camisole, grey form fitting sweatpants and her hair was pulled back into a poiny tail.

The hallways were thankfully empty so she rarely ever had to worry about waking any students due to her clothing and as she sprinted down the hall silently out front

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]