View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 2:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Doing the Laundry (for Morloch) 

Post Re: Doing the Laundry (for Morloch)
Of course, now is the time the cameras return into view, the moment her head begins to fall as the three robotic creatures pump in and out of her body in three different ways. If anything her viewers would most likely be loving this, thinking these robotic creatures where just some new form of toy and this is just a erotic movie with the helpless girl trapped and being raped like she loves the feeling. The entire thing is being recorded but lucky for her Morloch won't show it to the world, but she doesn't know that. For all she knows anyone and anything could be watching this, thinking she is just some slut who wanted to be in a movie being raped.

Luckily the wasps aren't too big but they make up for it with speed. Their small bodies and how they cling to her allows them to really ram in and out of her body, almost in a blur like motion, the friction from the speed rubbing against her two tight holes and her lips seems to only add to the feelings she may be having. The more she becomes aroused, the worst the drug will get, until she is just a mindless toy begging for it. When he is bored of her she will be given the cure and returned to normal but for now he wonders how she will react when he gives her more doses.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 am

Ishtar could feel the wasps pumping in and out of her body, and now it was clear that her lust was building inside of her. Was the slime in the mouth doing something to her or was she being aroused by these weird creatures? She tried to fight it off with her willpower alone, but there was only so much her willpower could do. As the lust inside her built inside of her, her willpower was slowly eroding away. Even worse she could feel waves of pleasure starting to build inside of her as well. How could she hold out, even she didn't know.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 pm

As her body starts to respond well, the wasps seem to back off just a little. Slowing down their pace if only to make her body desire them to go faster again. The one within her mouth seems to suddenly cum as if at will which is true. Forcing a large dosage of the drug into her mouth and of course making her swallow. The sound of buzzing machinery is all around like she is surrounded by hundreds of these creatures just waiting to pounce upon her.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Ishtar nearly choked as she felt the wasp on top of her release its load in her mouth, forcing her to swallow to deal with the massive amount of liquid. She could feel the lust inside her hit a fever pitch as her breasts remained swollen and firm. However at time the wasps had slowed down their movements, leaving the blue haired student frustrated. At this point if she wasn't restrained she would probably tried to stimulate herself even against her will. Still she could all sorts of machinery begin to move around her. She was scared what was yet to come....

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:10 am

As if with a mind of their own the cameras seem to move in closer and zoom in on her body. Hovering around her breasts and face all the while the wasps below continue to work away at her using a slow, steady pace that will only drive her crazy rather then allow her have her release. They moving slow on purpose to keep her body on the brink of a climax and yet they don't seem to do enough to push her over that limit. They always stop just when it's so close only to start the build up again. Wearing her body down until her resistance is completely shattered.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Ishtar could feel herself approach the edge of estasy only to find the wasps slow down their pace leaving her frustrated. As soon as she came away from the edge, the wasps would pick up the pace again. It was too much for the poor blue haired girl as she could feel her willpower completely faded away. It was simply too much for the young woman but all she could do is suffer as the wasps continue their work and the camera recorded her reaction.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Finally after he is sure she has been broken a voice speaks through the darkness. Cold and robotic, it sounds nothing like a human only a machine but after all that's happened to her so far it is most likely no surprise something is controlling this.

Do you desire release? Cry out. Scream it out loud what you desire and you may be rewarded.

The ultimate humiliation almost, forcing her to say it out loud that she wants it while it appears she is being watched. Sealing her fate to be raped any way he pleases and make it seem she wanted it. Of course in this state of mind will she even be able to think straight, other then the desire to finally have that climax.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Ishtar head jerked around as she heard this robotic, unemotional voice fill the room she was trapped in asked if she wanted release. With the wasp in her mouth it would be difficult for her to respond but she tried anyway. A loud muffled response hopefully got her point across but she wasn't be sure. To be left like this being so close to the edge and tied up like this was the worse possible torture for the blue haired student.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Seeing her attempt, the wasp seems to suddenly pull out. It's "cum" leaving traces inside her mouth but the most of it gone down her throat. Now she is free to speak but the cameras seem to zoom in closer on her face as if to capture this moment in detail and remind her of all those people that are most likely watching this and desiring her. Lusting for her and getting aroused watching her being raped. Maybe she will get aroused from the thought of being watched. If anything the wasps seem to grind to a halt. Leaving their members inside her but no longer thrusting like they ran out of power. Waiting for her to say it. The signal to give her everything they've got.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Ishtar took a gasp for air as the wasp pulled out of her mouth. She suddenly saw a camera move closer to her face, the fear of seeing this filmed temporary scared her. She didn't want anybody to see her like this practically begging for the wasps to finish the job. She turned her head away from the camera to try to hide her face and embarrassment at what was being done to her. She whispered ever so quietly, Please, take me.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:50 pm

At the soft sound of her voice the wasps seem to stir, moving their members slowly back. Until only the tip is left inside her body, almost in the perfect position to drive it into her at full force and pound away but nothing happens as the voice speaks again, more commanding and quick then last time. Like a command.

Say it Louder. For all to see or you will get nothing more then being left here naked and bound for an and all to take you and do what they will

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Ishtar could feel the was pull out of her leaving only the tips insde her but then stayed perfectly still. The threat of people coming and doing want they wanted to her was more than enough to motivate her. You...whoever you are....please, please take me. I can't stand it anymore! She shouted as she continued to look away from the camera.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:25 am

As if they were actually following her commands the wasps seem become a buzz of activity. At once they drive their entire members inside her body only to pull back and slam inside again literally like a piston. Pumping in and out with enough speed to seem to make their thrusts become harder as they rub against her wet folds and much tighter ass again and again. The sound of their members slipping in and out filling the room as the cameras as ever are there to remind her she is being watched.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Ishtar screamed in surprise as she felt the wasps suddenly drive deep into her rear and flower. Then they started trusting at an amazing rate. The blue haired student could only moan loudly as she felt the pleasure and lust inside her increased exponentially. Her back began to arc as she could feel herself being so close...ohh so close to the edge. She saw the cameras pan back to catch her entire form right before estasy hit her. However she was so overcome with lust she didn't care, she simply ignored the camera as if it didn't exist. She would deal with the shame later.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:30 am

Every second of her climax is captured perfectly in high detail with all the cameras capturing it from every angle. Giving her "viewers" a perfect view of the actions but it's not done yet as the wasps seem to speed up even still, most likely forcing her on the path to another climax so soon as they keep pumping away before they discharge quite suddenly inside her. Shooting what feels and acts like cum deep inside her body which of course will only drive it even further wild as the traces of the drug in their cum is absorbed into her body.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next