View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Odd Time For A Game Of Chess... (For Monique) 

Post Odd Time For A Game Of Chess... (For Monique)
Alucard looked at the chessboard, intrigued. It had watched the game progress for twenty minutes now, invisibly observing from its hiding place. It had taken only minutes for Alucard to completely understand the game, and now that it did, the alien was eager for an opponent...

Hours later, Alucard had stalked across the campus and hid itself in a student's dorm. It noticed a chessboard in one room of the dorm, and wondered how well the monster's prey could play...

Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:51 pm
Profile YIM

Monique opens the door to the dorm room she shares with another student and sighs putting her stuff down and looks to the chess board she brought from home.

She walks over looking at the pieces and reaches moving a single white pawn on it, she smiles and nods and sits down on the couch and begins to take off her shoes.

Her cute wire-frame glasses halfway down her nose, her long hair flowing freely, and that delicious looking dark skin, all looking to be a treat to her observer.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:28 am

When Monique looked again on the board, someone had moved the black pawn forward, giving the black bishop a path to move on.

Alucard's eyes were on the black woman, its grey skin camouflaged to hide itself from her view. It had moved the pawn, and now it wondered if she would be too scared to continue, or if she would be intrigued by it and continue playing.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:32 am
Profile YIM

Monique blinks as she sees a black pawn had been moved on the chessboard..She hadn't heard Emily come through and she looks around, shrugging guessing some how she missed her roommate.

She gets up and walks over looking over the board some and then moves one of the knights out to guard the path of that black pawn.

She then walks back to pick up her books and study the lessons she got from class, putting her back to the watcher and the board.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:01 pm

Another black pawn advanced one, creating a rudimentary pawn wall of three in a diagonal line. If the one furthest out was taken, the second pawn would avenge it. If the second pawn was taken, the third could avenge it. If the third was taken, the rook it guarded would capture it as well.

The alien grinned, and its voices filled the room. "Your move," it whispered. Alucard had not one, but hundreds, perhaps thousands of voices, and unless it had reason to use only one, it usually employed at least a dozen at the same time for regular speech.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:50 pm
Profile YIM

Monique jumps up and looks around after hearing those voices.."Who said that?"

She looks seeing the black pawns having moved again.."Alright who's there? Show yourself!'

She holds her heavy textbook like it was a crude club as she looks around, not seeing Alucard in the shadows.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:52 pm

"My name is Alucard," said the voices. "What is your name, little one?"

After a pause, it added, "You may as well put the book down, my dear."

The alien looked at her, appraising her with its eyes. The alien was so adept at camouflage that it was practically invisible, even in motion. Alucard smiled. This woman is perfect! thought Alucard.

"It is your turn," the alien prompted again.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:04 pm
Profile YIM

Monique looks around still, trying to see where the voices are coming from, hurling her text book into an empty corner.."I don't know who you think you are..but this is mine and Emily's room, get out!"

She looks around still, ignoring the fact he is telling her its her move, those trim dark legs covered partly by her school skirt, and then down at her ankles those cute white ankle socks.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:07 pm

Alucard sighed. I guess I'll show myself, the alien thought.

Suddenly its camouflage began to fade, revealing its grey flesh to Monique slowly. A massive monster, Alucard was sixteen feet tall when standing up straight. The alien was blocking the door with its bulk, its eight-foot-long arms dragging on the ground. An entire half of Alucard's height was its head. The creature smiled at her, its bulbous yellow eyes shining in contrast to its stone-grey hide. Every inch of the creature's skin was covered in little lumps.

Alucard's toothless grin was reminiscent of a hungry animal as it stared at her. Its hairless head bobbed somewhat as Alucard gestured to the chessboard with its squarish hands.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:15 pm
Profile YIM

The black girl blinks seeing this creature forming between her and the door, she then lets out a rather loud scream and backs away reaching to grab some of the chess pieces from the board, flinging them at Alucard as if they would help her in any way.

"Stay away from me!"

No sooner than she throws the pieces she makes a break for the window, figuring if she can open it she can get out and away from him.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:19 pm

"That won't work," said the alien, moving to intercept her, surprisingly fast for its size. Its hand extended to give her the chess pieces.

Alucard looked at her. "I want to play a game of chess. I am also very hungry, and the longer I look at you, the tastier you look. Now, if you don't play chess with me, I'll be having some dark meat really shortly. If you play me and win, you can go free."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:27 pm
Profile YIM

Monique blinks as the creature offers her a deal and she looks at the chessboard, she was good at her old school, but was no champion but she inhales deeply, making her covered breasts rise rather nicely before letting out her breath.

"Ok..and what if I loose?" She is clearly scared of him, espeically the way he mentioned something about being hungry and having 'dark meat'

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:30 pm

"If you lose or stalemate, I'll eat you. If you cheat, I'll eat you, then wait until your precious Emily gets home, and then I'll eat her as well."

Alucard felt that clarified it enough, so it gestured again to the chessboard, eager to play with its food.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:36 pm
Profile YIM

Monique blinks as he mentions eating Emily and she rushes at him them, hitting his chest, rather ineffectivly with her small hands..."You leave Emily alone, or else!."

She doesn't realize how much trouble her sudden little out burst could put both her and her girlfriend in.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:40 pm

The alien was not harmed by her attack. Alucard allowed her to hit it for a few seconds, and then it used its massive arms to pin her in a bear hug.

"Shall I assume that your attack was your way of turning down my proposal?" Alucard asked with a grin. "You wish to be eaten?"

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next