View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Open skies and arms(for Thalkarsh) 

Post Re: Open skies and arms(for Thalkarsh)
He laughed, deep and resounding, the sound terrifying as it seemed to come from everywhere. With renewed enthusiasm Thalkarsh gripped Crystal's near perfect chest, the flesh molding to his clawed fingers. He leaned down again and licked up the side of her neck one of the lower pair of arms dragged his claws along her pants, tearing them but not applying enough pressure to cut her skin underneath.

"Did I hear you right?" He said in a very forceful, sinister tone, soft but menacing, amusement and malice clear in his voice. "Little creature, you are in no position to be speaking let alone any other noise other than your cries and moans of ecstasy which no matter how hard you fight me, I will tear from your pretty little lips as easily as..." His hands gripped the band of her pants and with great ease tore them clean away, revealing what underwear she had on. "...this pathetic scrap you use to so humbly cover your delicious body. You dare to presume you can stop me? Oh I would love to see you try. And what I would enjoy even more so will be watching that defiance fade from your eyes either by submission, or exhaustion, as I fuck you senseless."

His touch on her breasts became less harsh, almost sensual as he slid his hands down then up underneath her top, curving around her breasts over her bra. "But.. I do not need to rush you, I am going to make sure you feel every little touch and sensation. And I will laugh as you try in vain to stop me. Struggle for me pretty, come, prove to me how much you don't want this... You're body already betrays you..." His hands brushed over her erect nipples, the lower hands returning to her nethers, one hand rubbing its fingers against her sex, stimulating her clit.

Thalkarsh would have preferred the rush of battle as a prelude to taking this morsel, but as her fear, and despair rose, he could feel essence returning to him. Her growing arousal like fuel for his entropic form. The red stone protruding from his forehead beginning to take on a soft glow. Her emotions were delicious, satisfying his form's need of sustenance, her body, the way he played with it fulfilling his carnal desire of lust. She was delicious in every regard. A fine choice to come down to the Island for.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:06 pm

The student struggled, oh did her form try its best to free herself from the beings clutches. A quick yelp left her lips as her pants were torn like tissue paper from her legs revealing the pale Ivory of her athletic legs. Her skinned seemed to almost glow in the moonlight making her seem to be otherworldly. Crystal gritted her teeth and cringed at his words, but her jaw laxed as she felt his tongue on her neck, a short soft gasp leaving her lips as her folds became somewhat moist, the feeling forcing pleasure in her body. This thing's touch was like an expert as slid its hands up her shirt, cupping her breasts, her now erect nipples poking through the material of her bra slightly, doing so more visibly as the beast's fingertips danced over the soft but quickly hardening nubs.

"You're a sick fuck!" she cursed back at him, her defiance clear in her voice. "Get off me!" She strained arcing her back in a mix of struggling and pleasure as Thalkarsh rubbed her clitoris, a second small moan escaping her lips between her words. She couldn't believe this thing was actually turning her on. She had to figure something out, but she could hardly move. The monster was going to make good on its word and there was nothing that she could do. Her fear rising along with her steadily growing arousal, a tinge of despair was beginning to take over. But she forced it down turning it into anger.

"Let me go and we will see how much trouble I can give you! " she managed to get out legitimately sounding mad as the crimson skinned thing continued its lewd molestation of her succulent body.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 am

Thalkarsh didn't respond at first. The chaotic being just gripped Crystals breasts a bit more roughly as he slid his tail slowly around the students leg, coiling around her thigh he reveled in the sensation of her lovely legs against his skin. The tail then stopped between her legs, and then jammed its stinger into Crystal's thigh, injecting her with a powerful poison. He then began on chuckles, then laugh as he said menacingly her in ear, his hands still groping her wonderful breasts.

"Oh I will let you go now..." He cooed sinisterly. "But I doubt it will do you much good!" His chuckle turned into a laugh as he released her body which was now paralyzed by his venom. upon the girl hitting the floor he used his tail to roll her over onto her back and retracted his extra sets of arms. Four spines on his back became flexible and slithered over to her body, each one coiling around a different limb. The two on her arms started at her wrists and slithered around her forearms to her elbows and tightened there. The ones going to her ankles snaked around her calves to her knees and all four then lifted the heavenly young woman up off the floor pulling her over to him and held her there upright, legs and arms extended and held tight by his tentacles. He slowly ran the back of a knuckle down Crystal's cheek.

"See.. I am affraid im done just toying with you.. That venom in you will keep you paralyzed for a few minutes, I didn't use much, but it makes it so much easier for me to see ALL of you!"

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:16 am

Crystal had a little control over her fall as she managed to make it relatively painless, but the thing was right. Within seconds she felt every part of her body save her face and neck stop reacting, she could feel them, they weren't numb as she felt tentacles coil around her limbs lifting her into the air. She turned her head to the side as Thalkarsh ran his hand down her face. Tears began to form in her eyes as the helplessness of her situation began to settle in. This demon was going to do what it wanted with her, and after, who knows. She feared for her self respect, and even her life, she had no idea beyond the rape what this thing had in store for her.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:51 am

Thalkarsh let out a throaty laugh as he watched the tears form. His hand running down her cheek and then dragged a nail down her neck, turning his hand he dragged the nail down her shirt, slicing it clean open.

"Well well! You shouldn't have these hidden from me!" the demon then grabbed the two pieces and ripped them clean from her body. Thalkarsh took in the glow of her skin, her pert near perfect breast contained with the bra. the white shimmering material of the article covering her feminine curves in mute teasing defiance.

Meanwhile, his tail slid up her leg and thigh, as it reached between her legs it gently began rubbing against her sex through her panties.

"Delicious sustenance, feed me more beautiful, your tears are almost as good as what I will take from you next!"

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:30 pm

A yelp, that was all Crystal could mutter as her shirt was torn after the creature sliced the thin fabric open. A shiver of arousal sent down her body from the tail as it journeyed up to her sex and began rubbing her. She wanted to move, but her body wouldn't respond. Totally helpless tears that had formed trailed down her cheek as the despair of helplessness and the shame that came with her body actually enjoying his touch filled the heaven wrought body of the young student.

"F...Feed? I thought you said you were going to..." The words trailed off as her breath became stuttered and a soft gasp escaped her lips from his almost painfully tender ministrations. His actions were forceful, and malicious in intent but almost purposely not to harm her. It drove her mad, like something deep within her actually wanted, dreamed of these things being done to her.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:53 am

A thought came to mind at the little things whimpering. He had a brilliant idea to make sure he got the most out of this delicacy.

"Fuck you? Rape you? Desecrate you?" The demonic monster boomed back finishing Crystal's sentence licking his lips at just the thought of ravaging her nubile frame. "Oh yes that is the plan, but I not only want to, I HUNGER to ravage you. But I am not without compassion oh no no no my pet. I think it is only fair to give you the opportunity to spare yourself my advances. Yes, you heard me, I am going to give you a chance to escape or defeat me."

This is almost too good. This poor precious meal doesn't realize that it would be impossible for her to escape let alone defeat me! He chuckled to himself. But the despair dawning over her as I overtake her and subdue her in a moment of near triumph! Well, that will make this conquest much more satisfying. Not that just being able to find such a exquisite specimen wasn't enough. I want to take all from her I can, she is ripe for my picking!

"As a show of my good faith, I will actually set you down, and not touch you until the poison has run its course." With his words he lowered the gorgeous student to the ground walking her over to a strange metal object on the roof, a vent of some kind and sat her against it retracting his tentacles from her and he stepped back and gazed at her, helpless, lovely, apetizing.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Crystal couldn't believe her ears. She looked back at the creature in disbelief. Her sapphire orbs then became wary. This had to be a trick of some kind, this thing was just about to ravage her senseless. She did not think it would just stop its attempted rape of her nubile form because it all of a sudden grew a conscience.

"You gotta be kidding... What do you mean? Give me a chance?" She stammered out trying to keep her voice steady. the rest of her body couldn't respond as her muscles wouldn't work. The monster gazed her up and down licking its lips like it was eyeing a meal. Regardless, if there was any chance the student would be able to escape she had to take it. She wasn't about to let this thing just do what it pleased with her. She didn't know if she could find any staff members, or if they could even do anything against this beast, but she had to see if she could at the very least hide from it.

"Fine..." Crystal said the tears fading from her eyes as a fire of hope began to burn within her. "What are your terms monster.." Her voice seethed with a mixture of fear and hatred. As soon as her arms would start to respond she would cross them over her chest covering her breast from him. "It's not like I have a choice... It's either take your offer or you just do what you will with me right now. But I think you are trying to trick me..."

Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:12 am

"Oh it's no trick morsel!" He bellowed laughing. "All you have to do is get into that door, past me. I won't use any extrasensory powers or shape shifting of my body. You have to get by me, and I can move at no greater speed than my walk. Simple enough? If you can do it beautiful. I'll go off in search of other quarry. If not... Well.." Thalkarsh licked his lips and gazed at her lecherously. "We already discussed that end."

He had no intention of keeping to his restrictions, but if this deliciously designed creature could actually get through that door, some 300 feet away, then He guessed it deserved to go, despite his desire for her. He could always pursue her again at a later date, and hunt her constantly. It did not matter though, she wasn't going to. He would take her, gorge himself on her physical lust, her despair, and of course there was the enjoyment if ravaging that body of hers. Thalkarsh had found a particular art in the way these human females were formed and this one was exquisite.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:57 pm

She stared back at him in disbelief, she didn't think he was going to get away with it, but she didn't hesitate. She sprinted as fast as she could towards the door. It was a long way away, about 200 feet, but she was out of options. Her body gracefully flew across the surface of the roof. Like a gazelle made human her long strides took her past the demon which surprisingly did not move with his original speed. As the door grew closer she began to feel that faint spark of hope as she neared the door. Her hand stretched outwards as she grew ever closer, to grab the door and swing it open.

So close to freedom, only a moment more....

Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:39 am

Thalkarsh smiled to himself as he walked with a slow gait towards Crystal as she began to reach the door. What the student didn't know was that he had already prepped the door when he slammed it close. It would not open, the heat of his flames had melted the metal of the door to the frame. He began to chuckle at the damn near nude body. He grinned, closing his eyes as he strolled towards her. His head swam with curiosity as to how it will feel to push into her depths, to pull the humiliated and lewd moans of pleasure from her despairing form.

The demonic looking creature begain to lick his lips in anticipation as Crystal just reached the door.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2