View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A blast from the Past (Kanoe and PiaM ^.^) 

Post Re: A blast from the Past (Kanoe and PiaM ^.^)
"Yeah-y-y-yes, M-M-Mistress!", Pia groaned. With little hesitation, she plunged her fingers into her cunt, using the other hand to flick at her clit. She was fucking herself furiously, working herself into a frenzy, determined to not allow her orgasm to slip and fade.

I am my mistress' servant, I am her tool, I am her sacrifice, and I am the ritual. I am the canvass and the beacon! I am a wellspring!

Doing this, as a ritual, under the guidance of someone else was something quite different. Kanoe's adept fingers slid over her skin, adorning her body with mystic symbols. Her mana was churning, moving like liquid under her skin. She was channelling it into her orgasm, richening the fluid she was squirting. In her minds eye, she was sure her body glowed, shining symbols as unknown messages to the mysterious entities.

Pia almost felt fearful, anxious about what they were calling. Yet it only served to heighten her thrill. She had no thought about stopping. This felt right! The ritual, Kanoe's guidance.. She felt like she was where she belonged, part of something powerful.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:31 pm
Profile YIM

The further along they were in the preparations, the faster Kanoe's heart raced. They were really doing this, summoning some being they knew very little about. This was one of those many moments where one would look back and think of how foolish this idea was. But hope was in short supply on the island and both Pia and herself were quick to grasp on even the slightest glimmer of it. The dark witch had to think of this as further studies of Pia's sexual magicks. But now, such concerns and worries were the last thing on her mind as her fingers continued to trace along her new pet's lovely form.

Satisfied with Pia's now glistening form, the witch moved on to the final steps. Taking a painting brush, she dipped the bristles into the bowl and began to soak the floor with her servant's sexual juices. There were no need for measurements, she knew just how to draw the circle of runes while taking account of Pia's size. The dark witch said soft encouragements as the other student vigorously masturbated over the bowl. She worked quickly as she did not want to exhaust the poor girl before she even begins the ritual.

"You may stop now," she said finally as she made the final touches. The carpet had clear damp spots in the shape of a circle with numerous runes lining the outside and inside. Tossing the brush into the bowl, she guides Pia onto her feet. She helped take off the woman's socks along with any other clothing that still remained. "Now just relax, I will begin soon," she whispered, giving Pia a soft kiss on the cheek before laying the woman in the middle of the circle.

Everything was prepared as far as Kanoe knew. Journal in hand, she began to channel her mana. Unsure how the mana was to flow, she relied entirely on the incantation to guide her mana. Chanting softly, she followed the phonetics that were recorded as best as she could. It was time to see if this student really did find a way off the island.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:19 am

She felt it, even in the reaches of space where she hung between the stars she could feel the power reaching out towards her, stroking through her and calling her towards the dim speck of light unmeasured Lightyears away, but quick as thought she latched on to the beacon that the two inexperienced witches had called into being, their minds bent to the task illuminated her path, and their mana was nothing more than a smoothing of the road she now traveled. Within a mere breath, within the space of a single heartbeat she had flashed across the uncounted lightyears and already sent her essence into orbit, bodiless, shapeless and without substance she none the less looked down upon the land so far below with a certain fondness, so long had she been traveling, so long had she been separated from this place and now she had returned, to wreak her own sort of fun upon the minds and bodies of the young women that lived within the confines of the Campus. She had come home, but for now she waited, she did so like to give the conjurers that called her a sense of satisfaction, she waited and she lounged within the vacuum of space as she waited for the ritual to conclude, it was nearly time, time to show them just what they had called!

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:31 am

Pia was grateful for Kanoe's assistance. She was almost wobbly, weak at her knees as she was laid on the floor inside the circle. She was visibly flushed from her efforts, her cheeks a rosy pink.
The preparations of the ritual, and her orgasm, had served well to remove all anxiousness from her. Right now, she was basking in the afterglow. Yet, looking up at Kanoe, she could not help but feel a bit of excitement again.

Her mistress was casting the incantation right fro the book, pronouncing each syllable with a commanding voice. She truly looked regal where she stood, tall, beautiful and in command. Pia laid still, waiting for the ritual to proceed.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

Pia remained perfectly still beyond perhaps the twitching of the woman's folds. Her pet was no doubt exhausted in more ways than one right now, basking in her afterglow as Kanoe continued to chant. The dark witch tried to remain focus but she could not help but worry and doubt about this ritual. She could feel her mana flowing and what mana was radiating from Pia's body. Besides that though, she could not feel her mana flowing in any particular direction. Was a beacon of sex and mana all it took? She was uncertain.

They had put forth too much effort already. Kanoe's mana flared as she channeled more of her mana. She could hold this for a bit before the constant channeling would start to ebb her strength away. Over and over, she chanted the words written in the journal. Her body glistened with sweat from the exertion and heat in the air. The smell of sex invaded every deep breath she took. The being best come soon before she too has to lay down from exhaustion.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:36 pm

((Annnd Time for another color! Red is for things that happen entirely inside another persons mind ^.^ ))

In that moment she came, descending from the cold blackness of space and clothing herself in flesh. In that instant Pia's eyes closed and her mind was filled with strange and alien knowledge, scenes, and vistas of great beauty, in this instant Pia knew all that Ilixia knew of the forces of magic and the powers she had barely scratched the surface of, Ilixias presence touched the deepest and most secret recesses of Pia's mind and Pia's eyes opened again, her lips curving up into the slightest of smiles, "Well a pleasing offering and a beauteous summoner, what may I do for you my dear?" The voice was Pia's, but the words most definitely were not, She rose from the circle almost lazily as she looked upon the one who had called to her across the nameless distances of space, "An interesting little reminder of a place I have not been in far too long."

Within their shared mind Ilixia smiled across a crystalline field at the lovely host who's flesh she wore, outcroppings of luminous stone that existed on a planet far distant from both Shokushu and from the Earth, a soft blue ocean lapped at the shore and many of the crystals had been ground down to a fine sand that glittered and reflected the radiance of a golden sun. "A lovely offering indeed, your name is Pia?" Her voice within their shared mind was Pias voice as well, her body was patterened after that of her lovely host although she stood devoid of clothing, every inch of flesh exposed like the wicked twin of the girl across from her. "I am glad you both chose to summon me my dear"

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Pia blinked. She had been lying on the floor, staring up at Kanoe's body, shimmering with candlelight reflected in beads of sweat. With her mana sight, she could see how she struggled to keep the ritual going. Pia tried channelling some of her own mana into her mistress in order to keep her going. And then suddenly..

Pia looked about herself. It was a strange landscape, beautiful, but seemingly dead, all composed of shimmering crystal. An ocean was nearby, adding the soothing sound of waves.

Pia herself was wearing a short sleeved, tight fitting top, decorated with blue stripes, a short blue shirt and white sneakers with socks. She had tinted glasses on, correcting both her vision and protecting from bright light.

Someone spoke to her, a woman or young girl it seemed. It took Pia a while to absorb her words. "Y-yes, I am Pia.", she stammered." Who are you? And.. uh.. where are we?"
Suddenly she felt afraid. "Where is Kanoe? Am I.. have I been taken away? It is too soon!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile YIM

There were no flashing lights or sounds of crackling energy to let Kanoe know that the ritual had worked. The witch would hear Pia speak up and say something rather strange. She stopped channeling then, breathing deeply from exertion. Her pet got up and from what the woman was saying, the witch could only gather that she was being possessed by someone or something. Her eyes narrow slightly, the journal did not mention anything like this. Guess this was why a sacrifice was needed.

"Who are you? What did you do with Pia?" the witch said quickly. She would channel her mana once more just in case but the ritual had left her drained. Sighing weakly, a hand came to her head as her body swayed briefly. Setting the journal down, she used her other hand to rest on the table and wait for the room to stop spinning. "We.. We heard that this ritual would call someone who could help us get off this island. It did not say anything about taking over someone's body."

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Pia's lips curved up into a small smile as she looked to Kanoe and she crossed her legs beneath her once again, settling to the floor before lifting herself on tendrils of Aetheric energy, "An offering is needed to house my essence, Pia is that conduit and in return until I leave her body she will have access to all of my power and knowledge, of course she will be unable to use this information as long as I am in control, but you do not need to fear, her mind is safe, protected by my own powers, so you do not need to be concerned for her safety. I will of course leave her once our negotiations are done, and I shall take my memories and powers with me" She grinned then as she looked to Kanoe, "You wish to leave this Island? That can be arranged but the power requirements are enormous, there are protections and wards, and creatures that wait in the Aether that will prevent any would be sorceress from leaving the island, if you wish to leave this island you shall have to gather power for me so that I might be able to break through the wards, the protections and the monsters that prowl in insubstantia"

The entity smiled as she heard Pia's fear and she moved closer, letting Pia note the way their bodies were almost mirror images, although the way that Ilixia moved... It was as if she was aware of every muscle in her body and used it to its fullest potential, she moved like water, flowing and graceful as she crossed the distance between them, letting Pia marvel at how alike they looked, "I am Ilixia, the Mardrona Celestial and this is a Memory of a planet far distant from Earth, it is a place I have always found beautiful and restful and I thought I should share it with you while I speak to Kanoe" She knew the summoners name from Pia's mind of course and stepped closer still, reaching out to try and snare Pia within her arms, "But relax, you are not dead, this is our mind, this is where we can speak to one another for as long as I stay inside you"

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Pia was blinking as she watched the other girl draw nearer. She was almost thinking she must be staring into a reflective surface somehow, maybe a large, flat crystal. They were so alike. Yet the other creature did not move like Pia. No, she moved with swiftness, elegance and power. Confidence. She knew where she was, she knew how her body worked. There was none of Pia's fumbling, indecision or caution.

Distracted, it took Pia a few eyeblinks to realize the implications of what the other said. The entity, Ilixia, had somehow entered her mind. She felt a tremble of fear. Her mind had been tampered with on several occasions, at least once with permanent effect. Even if it lasted only a split second, her moment of anxiousness was enough to distract her, and the entity leaped forward and took hold of her.

Pia let out a small yelp, fearing an attack. She forced herself to be still, even if she was visibly tense. "I..I am very pleased to meet you, Miss Ilixia.. My name is Pia. I hope we did not disturb anything important when we.. uh.. called you.", she stammered.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 pm
Profile YIM

Naturally, the dark witch had no reason to believe the entity that now possessed Pia's body. But they were the ones that summoned it and with Pia out of the picture, this was her responsibility. The being seemed to have no issues channeling mana as the woman's body was levitating off the floor by strange tendrils of energy. At least this being had powers and even claimed to be able to grant their wish. But summoning was just the first step, the negotiations with an being from beyond this realm was never an easy task.

Kanoe sighed as she regained her composure, smoothing her robes as she gazed at the student's glistening nude form. The nudity did not seem to bother the being in the slightest. It was not like it belonged to the being anyway. "Yes, we both along with a few of our friends wish to leave this island and go back home," she replied, "But what do you mean power requirements? What is it you want exactly?" It took nearly all their power just to summon this being here. She could not imagine finding more power lest they some how get a hold of other mystics and mages. But such a thing would attract more attention.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Another small curve of her lips as she looked to Kanoe with those twinkling eyes. The more who this lovely witch could bring her the better off she would be, "You conjured me, through the power of your Aetheric energies and also with the fuel provided by your lusts, I will teach you how to imbue the energy of lust into... A slightly easier to handle substance" She smiled again, that wicked little smile as she looked to Kanoe, "The liquids of lust make the best vessels for its power, it is doubtful that you would personally be able to use the energies I shall teach you to store, but each time you bring an offering to me my power will increase till I can remove you from the Island" She reached forwards then, towards the young woman who had summoned her, she could use this woman, use her as her hands and eyes, gathering the lust from those who wished to go home, gathering the energy and the sweet juices from each and offering them to the Entity for her own uses, "Once you have harvested enough then I will be able to take you, and all of those who wish to travel back home or to another realm or world of your choosing" A lie of course, technically if she asked perhaps she could seize one or two of the girls at their graduation, but that was what she liked about the word 'enough' what was enough power? How much work would Kanoe have to do? As much as she could until graduation, Ilixia planned to use this lovely witch for as long as she possibly could, oh the fun she would have!

"Are you Afraid of me sister?" She smiled as she looked to the young woman in her arms, "you do not have to fear me, I will cause you no harm, you might have been offered to me but I see no reason to take your life or strip your mind bare, you are a precious creature, and your mistress has explained what you wish of me" She smoothed her fingers tenderly through Pia's hair as the lovely young woman stammered her soft words, "Nothing is more important to me than answering the summons I receive from beautiful mages like yourself and your Mistress Pia dear' Her lips moved closer as she spoke, closer and closer still till they were scant millimeters away from Pias own, her eyes wide and glittering, almost hypnotic, entrancing, and easy to lose yourself within those crimson depths, she hoped that Pia would find herself lost in those eyes, at least until she closed them, briefly and pressed her lips against Pia's own, a cheeky thief of a kiss, wearing her offerings own shape for their amusement

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:48 am

Ilixia's stolen kiss evoked a blush upon Pia's cheeks and a stifled yelp. The swift touch of lips left a lingering sensation, like a worm glow upon her own lips. Pia's heartbeat grew faster, her hearth pounding inside her like a running rabbit. Apart from the vivid red eyes and the subtle ripple of her movements, Pia's 'sister' was like a twin to herself. As a child, Pia had sometimes wished she had a sibling, perhaps a twin sister she could share everything with. This one looked like it, perhaps clouding Pia's mind a little. She had not expected the move.

The attention was not entirely unwelcome, though. Even though she had been brought to a rather hard orgasm not long before, she had also been charged with mana, and to Pia mana was a sexual force. She was not horny as such, but her mind was in a state were it was more receptive to sensual pleasures. The kiss felt good, as did the physical closeness.

Yet those feeling competed with far of the unknown and worry about how Kanoe was faring.

"I..uh, I was sort of.. I wonder, if I may ask.. Do you think you can help us? With our wish, I mean?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile YIM

The journal mentioned nothing about these extra steps that were being thrown at her. Things were looking rather shady to the dark witch and it had nothing to do with the dim lighting of the room. It was nothing new hearing about how that was power in sex and the sexual fluids women produced. But if it was fluids from anyone, there was no real reason to use anyone besides themselves. It was not like Pia and herself were lacking in experience in such a field.

"I find your words hard to believe," she replied cooly, "We already went through the trouble of summoning you based on vague facts and nothing was mentioned about needing more than this. How much of this energy are we even talking about? If this is going to take years to accomplish, then it is pointless to continue. Many of us would have graduated by the time you have enough power." She could feel more comfortable if Pia was actually with her. Being stuck in an one on one with a powerful being was not exactly a good position to be in. And if this deal proves to be sour, would the being just leave? She doubts that.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:38 pm

The dark mages words made her frown slightly as she looked to Kanoe, "Consider Kanoe, if it were easy to escape this place how many people would still be here? as for the text, that is my doing, I asked my summoner to keep the journal in my native tongue so that none would need to know what was involved in intimate detail, it is difficult for me to estimate how much power would be needed, it will all depend on the number of people, their natural skill with Aetheric arts as well as a few other factors, this is not some simple summoning or beacon spell my dear" She grinned as she looked upon Kanoe, refusing to cross the circle of protection just yet! "I will be ripping aside the very fabric of space and time, I will be sundering the fabric of every so called 'constant' in this universe to return you to your homes, so you tell me, just how easy would something like that be?"

She grinned for a moment as she looked into Pia's eyes and nodded slowly, "Yes I can help but I will need a little... additional power, I will teach your mistress how to gather and condense what I need, but I shall have to teach you as well" Her eyes glittered and flashed and for a moment a door opened within Pia's mind, techniques and skills the Entity had honed over the years of her life were revealed to Pia like books in a library, a library so vast one could not see the furthest end to it, she called forth the knowledge she wished and shared it with the lovely woman who was her host, the skill to gather power, not the skill to unlock it later. The Sexual fluids of a man or a woman of any species could be enhanced, the Aetheric energy produced during their climax bound and infused into the liquid could then be stored, and although the Entity did not leave Pia with the knowledge how to unlock the power within the liquids she would gather, she would be able to guess at some of their uses, like storage batteries for lust based energy. "That should do, for a start I think Pia Dear" It was why she had chosen this form, the knowledge her host had given her had allowed her to choose a form that would entice the lovely creature, as well as fulfilling a private little fantasy of her hosts. "There are many obstacles between us and your freedom from this place, but with your help your mistress and others will be able to gain their freedom" She smiled again as she leaned in to place a small kiss upon the young womans cheek.

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next