View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A blast from the Past (Kanoe and PiaM ^.^) 

Post Re: A blast from the Past (Kanoe and PiaM ^.^)
Pia gulped a little. She was definitely being turned on by this being, her own appearance or no. In fact, it was becoming hard to think straight. Pia noted with surprise her hands were straying, sliding up and down the other's legs, carefully testing the curve of her round buttocks.

"I..I am glad she made it.."

Pia had really felt for that poor woman. Her situation was so close to Pia's own, it almost hurt reading it. She had no idea if Ilixia did speak the truth, but Pia hoped she did. Sometimes, Pia felt so tired of fighting the horrors around herself, to always struggle towards the elusive goal of escape. Part of her wished to just stay here, to stay in the arm of her alien twin and enjoy the tranquil scenery.

"How long..", Pia began. How long may I stay here? But Pia caught herself. "How long do you need my body? When can I return to talk to my Mistress?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:31 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: A blast from the Past (Kanoe and PiaM ^.^)
Whether her plea was heard or not, the witch did not know at the time as the monster turned its full attention back to her. A muffled squeal sounds from Kanoe's throat as the thick tip of a tentacle began to force its way into her body. The tip was rough in texture, dragging over her tender inner walls as it stretched her wider and wider. Her body jolt and twitched violently with each brutal thrust as the awful thing seemed more concerned about its own revenge and pleasure than the safety of Kanoe's helpless form.

Her nipples were tugged harder, nearly drawing milk from the engorged teats. The thick tendril thrusting inside her body was now deep inside her, pulsing with heat and seed. Perhaps it was too late to beg for help. The monster was ravaging her quivering body. There was more pain than pleasure during this assault but her body was reacting nonetheless. Then a bright light filled the room, blinding her and the monster as it let forth a loud roar. Her eyes fluttered as she felt a surge of heat blast into her abused sex and throat, filling her body with hot seed. But as Kanoe gagged and choked on the awful fluids, her body fell to the floor with a loud thud. Her vision was blurry but she could see no giant creature in the room. Nude and covered in semen, the witch could only curl up on the floor trembling from the whole ordeal.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5