View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The First Night (gguy123) 

Post The First Night (gguy123)
Melanie DuPont was completely unpacked. Her bedside table had two drawers worth of books and her water bottle was set upon it. The alarm clock was configured to ring at seven in the morning, and a picture of her family sat next to it. Melanie stretched lethargically as she went through a mental check list-
Books- check
Clothes- check
Weights- She could always use the gym
Pictures - check
Little plant- check
Stuffed animals...
Oh great. She forgot her animals back at home. How foolish could she be? Oh well, she would be back for Christmas. She could live without her precious Teddy for a couple of months, right?

Precisely. Melanie's tuition was absurdly expensive, according to her step-father. She would need to work hard to assure that it was money well spent. She took a moment to open up her commemorative Water bottle and took a sip from it. Well, it seemed safe to drink. Her first experience with tap water on a tropical island had been in Tahiti, and that left her with a stomach bug for an entire day! It was alright during vacation, but in school that would be inexcusable. She set the bottle down as she turned towards her wardrobe, meticulously unbuttoning her shirt. She never really liked looking at her own body- even if she had inherited her mother's deep emerald green eyes, she certainly didn't have the gene for "hot bod." Not to say that there was nothing wrong with her body- Melanie preferred to think of it as an optimization- she was more of body-building girl, rather than I body-selling one.

She carefully slid off each sleeve of her uniform's shirt, before turning to the skirt.

Last edited by Melanie on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:18 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: The First Night (gguy123)
Thirteen opened his single eye, the rest of his body slowly sifting as he brought it to wakefulness. He had finally found an empty dorm to take a nap in, but when he awoke, there was yet another school girl- and this one was stripping for him. Oh what fun!
How would he screw her? Oh, not the usual rape thing. This girl was a fresh one, Thirteen could tell. Her eyes weren't filled with the full lust of every hormone known to affect mankind, and she simply didn't have that whole "sexy" air about her. Thirteen's intuition about these things was generally spot on. So, Thirteen decided to be subtle with the whole affair. His eye quickly scanned the room, and Thirteen quickly realized that either he had been asleep for more than four hours, or this girl was extremely prim and proper. Because the room was already arranged for a dorm inspection, with next to know loose sheets, and very deliberate feel of Feng Shui. The whole room felt unnatural. Even the stiff manner in which she undressed felt unnatural. But, this was all fodder, waiting to be shattered.

Oh, this would be fun.

Thirteen thought quick as the girl unbuttoned her shirt. Still invisible, as he oft to do, Thirteen slid a tentacle over to the open water bottle, picking it up gently. Thirteen needed to poor the water elsewhere, but where? Oh wait- there in the corner, lay a rather pleasant looking plant. Thirteen quickly poured a bit of the water from the bottle onto the plant, careful not to make any noise. After the bottle was half empty, the girl had begun to work with the skirt. Thirteen set the bottle in its position again, and inserted the tentacle into it. Thirteen then began to inject his aphrodisiac into the water, mixing seemlessly with the liquid. While the Aphrodisiac he secreted was of higher viscosity than water, it was not to the point that it moved differently. Add in the fact that Thirteen's secretion was clear, and the poor girl wouldn't even know it wasn't water until it was too late.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Melanie slid the skirt down to her feet, and unclipped her bra. The breasts they contained slid out in a manner that would be depressing to the average girl. But Melanie never cared much for her breasts. Or her looks. Well, maybe just a bit. She sighed as she walked over to her water bottle, picking it up as her eyes focused back on the drawers. Which night suit would she need? She took a long sip of the water as she considered which suit to where. Unconsciously she licked her lips. The water was sweeter than before.
She picked through her clothes, passing up on the bunny pyjamas she usually wore. The room was burning, she reasoned with herself. She settled for a loose t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts. Forgetting completely about the bra, she slide the shirt on and pulled the shorts all the way up. She was about to let go of the elastic, but for some reason, feeling the velvety fabric rub against her pussy was uncomfortable. She slid it just a bit lower to allow for more “breathing room,” before taking another swig of the water. She then switched off the lights, the t-shirt rubbing against her unusually hard nipples.
Melanie slide beneath the sheets of the bed, pulling out a book called “1984.” She drank another sip of the water, and flicked on her bedside lamp. It was entertaining read, in Melanie’s mind, but for some reason she couldn’t focus. She shifted uncomfortably and drank some more of the unnaturally delicious water. Melanie was having trouble focusing on the reading. Rather she was beginning to notice something strange about her body. For some reason, her heart was hammering against her chest and her breaths were coming up short. She felt uncomfortably warm, and each time she moved, her t-shirt rubbed harshly against her hardened nipples. Why didn’t I just wear my bra? she thought to herself drinking more of the water. Then, she slid under the covers, the shorts riding up against her genitals.

The effect was electrifying. Melanie shot up as her pussy squelched pleasantly. She was definitely feeling something, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. Was this? No, it couldn’t be- Melanie hadn’t done a single thing to instigate any feeling of that. She couldn’t be feeling this. This must be some random imagining. She was delusional, yes that’s it, she was delusional. Melanie tentatively slid her hand beneath the covers, still under the impression that this was not really happening. There was no reason for her to be… turned on, but yet, as her trembling fingers touched her panties, she realized that she was soaked.

She nearly began to panic, but she quickly took stock of her situation- she was an 18 year old young woman. This kind of thing was supposed to be natural… but that only applied if there was some impetus to cause the hormones to accelerate and… and…. Melanie paused to drink what remained of the water, as she tried to pull her fingers out from her pussy. But then she felt it- the feeling of her finger tracing her sex, the wonderful reaction it earned from her body. Melanie fought the urge to throw off the covers and frig herself with four fingers. Maybe this would be a one night only, she silently hoped, as she pulled off the covers neatly, and then tugged down her shorts and panties in one go. She threw her t-shirt off to the side.
Just tonight, she reason as her hands cupping a breast and her mound.
Just one night.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:58 pm
Profile YIM

Oh, this was good. The girl was actually quite resilient to drink the entire bottle and not be begging for cock. But she did give into her body’s demand. But she probably didn’t know that her fingers would fail to satisfy her. Still, he wanted her futility to sink in, to make her accept these feelings as her one true desire in life, and then, only then would he allow her to have true sex. It was truthfully rather sadistic for thirteen, but the first time he did this, he had earned himself a willing sex slave. So, if he could break the girl, he could easily gain a new toy to abuse at his every whim. Soon, she would realize the futility of fighting the most basic urge of human beings- the urge to merge.

Thirteen slid to the floor at the foot of her bed, pushing his main body (and, by extent, his eye) to a most excellent viewing position. The tentacles were secreting their toxin again, and Thirteen took this moment to refill her bottle- just in case she was “thirsty” for more of his love juice.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Melanie’s finger pumped in and out of her sopping cunt, the squelching noise only serving to turn her on even more, if it were possible. Her left hand pinched and pulled at her engorged nipple, her pants only making things hotter for her. Why was she even feeling this way? All she had done was change and drink some water. Was there something in the water? How could there be, she was the only one that held the bottle since that very morning. Why was she even thinking about this? Her brain received electrical messages from her tit and pussy, coursing her entire body with endorphins. The pleasure was NEARLY ecstatic, but never quite hit there.

Melanie had the distinct feeling that, at least by now, she should have cum once. But no matter how hard she ma-mastur-masturbated, her relief kept dodging her. She could no longer contain her voice, letting loose a long list of guttural moans and grunts, all desperately crying for relief.
”Why,” she panted desperately, stopping for just a minute to adjust to all the feelings, ”Why won’t it just happen? Isn’t this how you’re supposed fuck yourself? What am I doing wrong?” She began to berate herself for an answer, reaching for the water and drinking ravenously. It wasn’t until the whole bottle was empty that the quivering girl realized something- her bottle had almost been empty for the past fifteen minutes while she was pleasuring herself. Her eyes frantically searched the room, though the stress only served to make her leak more of her juices onto the sheets of her bed.
”Wh-who,” she began, suddenly quivering with desire, ”Who’s there?”

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:18 pm
Profile YIM

That's my cue

Thirteen rescinded the electrical pulse he used to entice his cells to reflect the light, rather than absorb it as it did now. The girl would probably be frightened to her very core, but her body would be ecstatic- Thirteen was cerulean blue experiment with thirteen tentacles, and one fairly big cock. His main body was a gelatinous blob that churned aphrodisiac and cum about in an orgasmic fusion. Thirteen considered just taking her, but that did not really start his gears anymore. No- he wanted her to give in to her body's demands to offer herself to him.
"My good dear, Thirteen replied in a gentlemanly manner, though his figure infinitely over rode his chivalrous manner. "I am Experiment Thirteen. I was ordered to welcome you Shokushu." She had to be new- no Shokushu girl could withstand their own arousal for that long.
"Normally I would ask if you needed anything, but it appears that I have come in at an inappropriate time."

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:27 pm

NO. The voice in her beleaguered mind began screaming but Melanie was too shocked do anything but gape. Melanie’s body instantly warmed to this… beast. Tentacles… tentacles everywhere. Images began to flash in Melanie’s mind. Her step-father’s hentai collection. The way those tentacles tortured and raped those ” poor” women…

NO! Melanie’s mental voice tried to scream as her body began to yearn for that wonderful 13 inch dong that hung limply from the monster’s central blob-like structure. What was happening to her? How could she even begin to form these disgusting thoughts. It was almost as if man was doing the thinking for her, putting the sickening language of sex into her brain. None of this was helping her in her aroused state. Her body’s desire was over taking her still screaming voice. She knew what this was. This was tantamount to rape.
NO! Stop thinking like that!
But it feels so right… and sexy, and orgasmic, and… and…
Try as she might, Melanie could not quell the rebellion. She needed that thing… inside of her… and she did not know anything about sex. She had done everything she could to avoid learning about it, which now seemed like a huge mistake.
”Puh-please-“ she began to whine pathetically. ”D-don’t go. I-I need you… i-in- inside of me…”

And thus, she caved to her body.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:44 pm
Profile YIM

”Is that so? Well, I’m sorry to inform you my dear, but we monsters have rules. And yes, before you ask, I am indeed a beast of desire. But I take pride in our rules,” Thirteen continued in his haughty voice. In truth, he was completely messing with her. Demons and monsters had no rules. That would be tantamount to humanizing! It would be a terrible thing for a monster to abide to any code of law other than his own. Thirteen would have coyly smirked at his success… if he actually had a mouth to smirk with.
”You see, one cannot mate with a human without laying out some terms and conditions. For you, I only have one term, and it is quite simple to follow: obey me.”

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:51 pm

That's right, cave into your craving. Fuck with your inhibitions. Give yourself what you once denied yourself.
no...

Suddenly, it struck Melanie. "Wait, th-this is a dream. That's right, it's just a wet dream. I can always wake up,"[/color] she said, smiling in a manner that wasn't all that sane. Of course, all things considered, it was a pretty crazy situation. She was supposed to become the willing slave to a blob? Yeah, it could only be dream. And, maybe this would be enough to rid her sudden libido. Yes, this was it, her path out. Her chance to escape the trap of sexual addiction.
"Puh-please sir, I-I'll do w-whatever you wish... j-JUST FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"she screamed in desperation. For some reason, the thought of being this creaure's sex slave only turned her on further. She needed that cock, and she willing to sell her soul to the devil to relieve her of this corrosion... even if that devil was a tentacled love muffin.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:01 pm
Profile YIM

"First of all, from this point on, refer to me as master." Thirteen was beginning to warm up loins. This girl was currently pumped full of his drug, and she seemed almost insane when she began to scream for him. But he needed to be patient. This was an important stage. She was willing to do anything for the sex, even if it meant giving away everything she loved or even cared about. Like her virginity. But, he needed to declare his ownership. He looked over the sex-crazed young girl who once believed that she could just STUDY when he was in the room. Now look at her. A meek little girl who knew nothing about the forces she was just about join.
"When you wake up tomorrow morning, you will shave your pussy. But, when you do, you will leave enough hair to say 'XIII.' You are MY property from moment accept this oral contract." To make his point clear, Thirteen offered the hopeless teenager his cock. Once she started to suck it, there would be no turning back.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Just do it "my dear."

Melanie's mouth was suddenly dry. She licked her chapped lips, trying to decide- would she give into the sinister monster? Or... what other choice was there? Images of sex with all those lovely tentacles pushed her farther and farther. Her face finally reflected the internal debate- she trembled to keep her mouth shut, but her body crawled towards the phallic protrusion. She struggled to hold her head back, but her eyes gazed lustily at the wonderful cock. She needed, but she still believed she didn't want it. Who would she be kidding? Her body was quivering at the thought of ever touching the erection. She couldn't stop fighting it though. Part of her still felt that if she gave in, she would lose in a fundamental manner.

But her base nature was too potent.

"Y-yes Master." Her mouth dove on the cock, all the way down to her throat. Though she never wanted to admit it, she had witnessed her mother do it many times- Deepthroating a total stranger. Tears formed in her eyes as Melanie's aroused mind snickered "Like mother, like daughter." And yet, her heart was beating merrily along with bob of her head. She couldn't deny it- after a life time of abstinence, Thirteen's cock was delicious. She closed her eyes and submitted herself Thirteen's whim.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 pm
Profile YIM

Thirteen was shocked when Melanie took his cock all the way into her mouth. He had been operating under the pretense that she was a clueless young virgin that stumbled across the universe's greatest orgy. But damn, the girl could BLOW. But Thirteen needed to uphold his end of the bargain. Three of tentacles encircled the girl, wrapping around her hands and one of her legs. Two other tentacles began to squeeze the girl's pert breasts. Two more began to toy with her pussy, spreading the lips and allowed the wind to have its fun with her nether regions.

Finally, a tentacle began to poke at her ass hole. Perhaps now, she would begin to experience the true pleasure of her new school.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:35 pm

There it was. That orgasmic pleasure that had plagued her mother since she graduated. Melanie didn't even last through High School. As lovely tentacles kneaded her luscious tits, Melanie moaned around the cock. That goddam beautiful cock. Was it even possible to resist the delectable monster that probably caused her arousal in the first place. Her Master was only being in the room with that kind of potential. She needed Thirteen. To further prove it, she shuddered with pure lust as Thirteen spread her sopping wet pussy. Oh how wind mixed with the juices of her snatch, the pleasure it jolted through out her body.

Then, while she was lost in the feeling of ecstatic pleasure, Thirteen poke her asshole. Again. And again. On the fourth time, just the very thought of her Master sent Melanie over the edge, mentally and physically, as her first orgasm quaked through her body, her juices squirting about as she quivered around Thirteen's long cock. She came from mere tentacles...

"Master, please... take my virginity. Ravish me. I'm yours to use. Please... fuck me..." she panted as she began to recover. She wanted- no, needed- MORE.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:03 pm
Profile YIM

"Stop slave." The three tentacles that held Melanie suddenly thrust her into the air. He retracted his tentacles, save those that suspended her. "Did I ask what YOU wanted? Your desires are secondary to mine. Hence, Master, and Slave." Thirteen thought this girl was smart. What kind of slave asked for something so ludicrous? It would come with time. This girl would need to learn to properly respect the words- if she even knew what they meant.

"Now, I will need to punish you," Thirteen said, a hint of cruelty tinging his voice. The tentacle that once poked her asshole now circled about it, messaging it. Then, it slapped her ass. HARD. Thirteen times.
But that was not all- another tentacle slid into Melanie's pussy. She would, of course, believe this to be the breaker of virginity, but alas, she had been disobedient. Instead, the tentacle began to scratch the hymen, secreting its love juice throughout her vagina, setting ablaze with a burning desire to mate with her extra terrestrial master. At least, that was the intention.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Melanie felt herself being raised in the air. How stupid could she be? She demanded something of her own master?
But, it was the lust speaking, not Melanie.
Then again, what truly separated the two? Ever since this whole affair began, Melanie's lust had been melding into her psyche. She hated it. She hated lust. But each time that tentacle left a welt on her ass, she moaned like a whore. Her pussy was only getting hotter from his punishment. How weak could she possibly be? To derive pleasure from wondrous pain. Tears began to fall, held back ever since she her mom had married Victor.

I wanna go home... a feeble whisper of her old self murmured. The part she had once ignored. The part she wanted to ignore. The part that was becoming to easy to ignore.

Suddenly the stray thought was drowned in a deluge of lust. Melanie's pussy was on FIRE. Before, she was desperate. But now, she was being drowned by her desire. But she held her position. The more patient she was, the faster she could get the cum to quench her fire.
Please... master... I NEED you in me.... She did everything in her power to stay silent. Soon, the punishment was over, and Melanie DuPont had been severely schooled. She hung her head down in shame.
"I'm sorry Master."[/i] No hestation. Melanie DuPont knew what who she wanted, and how to get it.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:25 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next