View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 "Hunting" (Kim) 

Post "Hunting" (Kim)
"Hunting." The practice of a predator as it awaits, attacks or chases its prey. That was Thirteen's definition of the word. It fit what he did for a living quite well. Thirteen, you see, was a rather plain monster. One could probably tell with just a look at him. His entire form was a translucent cerulean blue. His only method of visual reception with through a singular eye. He had no mouth- he could absorb the sustenence he needed from his liquid tentacles. All thirteen of them. That was not his namesake however.

He preferred not to think of his namesake.

What he preferred to think about was the nubile female body of the students of Shokushu High School. Thank god for the intricacies of space treaties! He could LEGALLY rape the girls of Shokushu, and the rest of the universe would never have to know...

But, Shokushu wasn't his paradise alone, and that was where the real kicker came in- the Island was inhabited by multiple monsters of ill repute, most crueler and most monstrous in mind than he was. But some easily shift forms and others could bend the wills and bodies of their targets. Thirteen was a simple alien- he just grabbed a girl, and fucked her till he came. Of course, there were a few caveats-

Thirteen was too damn empathetic to be a proper monster.

He would often end up being concerned about his target's well being, was kind of famous to knowing exactly how to take clothes off passively, and leave them neatly folded. He reasoned that treated the clothes properly strained his ability to control his tentacles, but his dexterity had improved to such a point that he no longer claimed that.

He knew too much about the human mind and psyche for his own "good."

Thirteen, at this moment was staking out some prey. He did not really know the prey, but he saw an open door and slipped inside. He sent out a specfic nerve pulse, telling all of his cells to start refracting the like. It was his invisibility that aided him most in the initial moments of the hunt. See, if the target could not see him, the easier it would be to pump them full of Aphrodisiac. He waited, tethered to the sealing by his tentacles. How the tried and true methods worked best was still beyond him (one would think that these girls would learn from their mistakes).

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:25 am

Post Re: "Hunting" (Kim)
I walked into the room wearing a Hello Kitty tank top red hello kitty pants and Hello Kitty slippers with my hair in pig tails as I sat on the chair and sighed "its really boring with just me in this big dorm..." I said as I think of something to do "well guess I'll play a game of Street Fighter maybe if I get better at it I can beat Sable." I smiled as I started to play as I cross my legs

"I think im ready to play on very hard mode this time" or so I thought as I kept on getting my ass kick in the game watching Saruka get beat again again and again as I sighed "guess I still need to play it move before I can get to Sable's level I sighed and put the controller down and started to fondle my breasts for some reason when ever I play a video game and I lose or get stuck or just piss off at it I start to get horny I dig under my pants an started to rub my pussy as I moaned softly "stupid game..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:32 am

As Thirteen waited, a girl came in. She had creamy white skin, and blue hair. She seemed like the average student to this fine Monster. Perhaps just a bit older that most, but Thirteen never truly enjoyed judging. She began to play a Video game to ease her boredom. Little did she know that Thirteen would soon appease that torment.
She did not seem to be particularly skilled with the game, losing consistently against the AI-controlled figure. Thirteen knew about video games, though he had never partaken in that particular indulgement. There was a much different variety available for the invisible monster.

The the girl started masturbating, pausing the game. Thirteen was surprised by this, but realized it could only move to his advantage. He watched intently, wondering how far the girl would go in pleasuring herself. Would she strip and fuck herself various tools? Or would she stop herself and play a bit more?

Thirteen would adjust to either situation.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:55 pm

I lift my shirt up and played with my breasts as I rub my pussy harder slipping two fingers in and started to pump real fast I let out a soft moan and close my eyes as I start to pull down my pants and started to thrust my fingers harder I slip them out and lick them before going to another room I come back with a pink dildo and thrust into my pussy making let out a soft moan as I start to pump the dildo into my hot wet pussy "this feels so fucking good.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:58 am

Woah... Thirteen didn't see this coming. She was actually going as far as to pump herself full with a dildo. A dildo! Thirteen saw this as a personal and rather brazen insult. Then again, she didn't know he was there. The pleasure of a good "hunt" came from the silence and sneaky methods Thirteen was used to.
He slunk closer to the girl. He hung out one tentacle over her as he moved, ready to strike if she had any sudden insight or magic protecting her. Besides, it would be no fun if this was just an average rape. As he got closer, the tentacle hung a bit lower, far enough away to just faintly feel her breath. She still couldn't see him, of course.
The tentacle began dripping its potent aphrodisiac down towards the dildo. It was a slight stream, but since the mix of hormones mixed into the various juices of the girl's pussy, Thirteen doubted she would notice. The aphrodisiac would make her burn with a desire no mere plastic could attain. He would strike only she was most desperate.
But, until she was, Thirteen retracted the member quietly watching.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]