View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Second Opportunity (for gguy123) 

Post A Second Opportunity (for gguy123)
Aurora sighs as her classes finish for the day, and so she decides to head to the gym pool to take a swim for a chance to relax. She sighs as she changes into the bikini she received - again wondering what kind of pervert orders clothes for this school. The thong bottom barely hides enough to keep her from being naked, while leaving her ass completely exposed. The tiny white top was barely big enough for her when she arrived - and now that her breasts have swollen so explosively - it barely covers her aureole. Not that it matters much - as the fabric turns almost sheer once she's in the water anyway.

She starts swimming a few laps, but then starts to feel like she is being watched. A bit confused, the priestess looks around the pool area - wondering if perhaps one of the other students is watching her - but she doesn't notice anyone.

She swims a few more laps - but the feeling only seems to increase. Nervous and uncomfortable and (much to her own annoyance) aroused, she climbs out of the pool and heads into the lockers. Rather than take a shower in the gym, where she still senses someone or something around her, she just slips on a robe, and heads back to the dorm showers.

As she walks, the sense of being watched seems to fade, and she relaxes as she heads into the showers. She slips out of her robe and strips out of the bikini, and looks at her nude form in the mirrors. She would almost not recognize herself compared to how she looked when she arrived. While still tall, gracious, and pale of skin and hair - her body has changed drastically. The slimmer, more muscular amazon has become more of a male sexual fantasy -- her breasts several cup sizes larger, as well as an increased bustline; her limbs are now more graceful, smoother - still toned and in shape, but not the leaner more muscular build she arrived with; even the way she walks is more sensual, with a sway of her curves that seems to draw a lot of eyes in her direction.

Unconsciously she reaches up and briefly cups one of her breasts, gasping as her thumb brushes over her own nipple, which quickly responds by stiffening under her touch. She shakes her head and tries to control herself as she heads into the showers and starts to wash under the cool water spray.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Post Re: A Second Opportunity (for gguy123)
Thirteen watched the girl. He watched her with pure hunting instinct, and he watched her as she seemed... familiar. Somehow. But Thirteen had been on a roll since first coming over to Shokushu. What a lovely concept- monsters rape nubile human girls. Nothing more to be said. No repercussions, no ADD agents- just pure sexual bliss. Thirteen, for all intents and purposes, was "living the life." His latest prey seemed no different than his other prey. She seemed to have an excellent figure, a bit horny, but all in all, just another girl. Yet, she piqued his interest. He remembered her face the most. It was a strange feeling, looking back at his past encounters with the female kind.

It piqued his bored mind so much that he decided to keep a watch on her. Just because he felt like it, really. This "deja-vu" feeling was new for Thirteen. Most of the girls he raped hadn't changed too much, since they were generally past puberty. But this... this was a new girl, Thirteen could have sworn to it.

Her showering didn't change a thing in his mind either. She was a gorgeous babe, alright. He would have certainly remembered her. But her eyes, her nose... related, perhaps? What does it matter? Thirteen thought with an air of defeat. She'll be fun to rape anyways. Thirteen didn't swoop down for the kill though. Instead, remaining as Invisible as always, he slinked two tentacles into her stall. The water covered their movement, though the streams obscured her view of them. If she saw them, well, she was alone anyways. The Tentacles crawled up the wall, one hovering over the showerhead, dripping its potent aphrodisiac into the stream of water. The second prepared to strike, just in case she was dangerous.

Though Thirteen did have his doubts. If she was already horny, perhaps she would just give in. That'd be nice.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Aurora sighs as she lets the cool water wash over her skin. stretching out sensually under the spray - arching into the water as if it were a massage. She closes her eyes to enjoy the shower, as her hands slowly move over her body - caressing her breasts, running over her firm stomach or down her long legs.

She doesn't notice the change at first as Thirteen adds his aphrodisiac to the spray - but her body responds almost instantly. Her nipples draw tight into hard, stiff little buds.. her breathing starts to get shorter and faster.. and unconsciously, one of her hands slips down between her legs - causing her to moan in arousal and pleasure.

"Goddess.. I thought.. cold showers.. were supposed to calm you down." she whimpers softly as she leans against the wall of the shower, arching her body forward into the aphrodisiac laced spray so that it can cover her entire body. With one hand she squeezes her breasts, pinching and lightly twisting a nipple - while her other hand moves between her thighs, stroking her swollen throbbing clit in a slowly increasing pace.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:58 pm

This is almost too easy, Thirteen thought to himself, dissappointed for a reason he couldn't quite pin down. It was strange- usually girls would fight against the growing arousal. Then again, she assumed she was alone. She could easily caress herself without the assumption that someone was watching. Cold showers. What a sad manner to calm down.

The second tentacle now wrapped around her leg tightly. Still invisible, it reached for her pussy. Just to gauge the girl's reaction, incite a hint of rebellion, reaction. Something to indicate that she could still react to his appearance. If she merely began to moan and push herself against him, then he would reveal himself to her. In all of his blue... gelatinous... glory. The rest of the tentacles cautiously raised to strike. Just in case.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:48 pm

"Whaa??!! Let GO!!" the priestess screams as she feels something coil around the cool flesh of her leg.

She jumps back from the water and tendril, and with a gesture - the water in the shower all begins to freeze, turning the shower into bits of ice and hail. This might finally trigger recognition for Thirteen - but even her magick 'tastes' different now. There is a subtle sensuality to the ice.. almost like there was an aphrodisiac in the magick itself - meant to enflame lust and stamina.

The brief freeze and ice storm is enough to give the priestess a moment to break free though - and without another thought she runs from the shower. She doesn't pause to think - running naked through the dorm until she reaches her room where she slams the door behind her and leans back against it, gasping.

She sighs as she steps away, thinking she's escaped.. but the aphrodisiac that was released into the shower still coats her body. "Uh.. no... " she moans as her body feels fevered.. hot.. as she makes her way over to her bed, collapsing on it as she caresses her own body.

In her lust though, she's forgotten to lock her door or windows - leaving plenty of ways into her room.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:33 pm

See? a vagrant voice platonically admonished the blue creature. This is exactly what happens when you don't just attack. Now, you should probably just wait it out-

In response, Thirteen internally whined, B-bu-but she froze my Tentacle...T_T

The witch (though the term Thirteen preferred merely rhymed with "Witch") had reacted... violently. It was a knee-jerk reaction, the monster believed. She instinctively ran straight from the shower, shaking off the invisible tentacle and freezing everything in the shower. In his shock, Thirteen didn't even strike at the witch, instead getting caught up in the spell. An Ice spell. There was only one person in the entire school Thirteen could immediately think of who could use that kind of magic. But she had been a pretty innocent-looking girl, not this lascivious buxom beauty that had fought back. Besides, that girl's breasts were much, much smaller. Well, not quite, but they did not have the same "oomph" that this girl had. Sister, perhaps?

Regardless, she got one of Thirteen's tentacles, freezing it solid. While there was a tingle of pleasure reverberating throughout his frozen member, Thirteen shoved it aside, preferring to focus on the intense feeling of having HIS TENTACLE FROZEN SOLID. He chased after the witch, knowing that attempting the crack the sheath of ice covering the tentacle would only crack the tentacle inside. He was going to get the damn witch to unfreeze his tentacle... before he fucked her senseless. He chased after the girl, his ability to slink about severely hindered by his current... status. Luckily, Thirteen found that the girl was being consumed by her own lust. PERFECT. Her door was haphazardly shut, the windows still wide open...
Thirteen noted the possibility that the witch was a masochist. He locked the door behind him, silently as he could. You know, because he needed to DRAG A FROZEN limb into the room. He allowed himself to become fully visible in his usual, cerulean gelatinous form.

"Oh, well this is just great. I could easily just fuck you, but NO. You friggin' my tentacle!"

Ok, fine, that was not what he said, but he certainly felt like saying it. Instead, he retained his general, cordial terminology.
[color=blue]"Hello Ma'am. It appears that we have a... slight impass here... see, I can easily remove your current infection, but it appears that one of my tools has been rendered... incapable of movement."

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Aurora groans as she wantonly writhes on her bed, one hand squeezing and pinching her nipples, while she frantically flicks her clit, and thrusts her fingers into her wet folds with the other. She sobs in frustration and need as nothing she does seems to resolve the burning inside her body - unable to cum despite the pleasure and arousal she is feeling, until she feels like she's going to go insane if she doesn't orgasm soon!

She doesn't even notice the blue blob entering her dorm room until it 'speaks' to her, and her eyes go wide in shock and fear - but she can't bring her hands to stop trying to pleasure herself. "YOU?! I remember you!" she screams in fury. "Can't you leave me alone?!" she shrieks - trying to be angry and assertive, but still caught up in the lust-fever that the aphrodisiac coating her body is building inside her.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:21 am

"Well, I could... if you would just unfreeze my tentacle," Thirteen said catatonically. He waved the frozen tentacle like a popsicle, though it threatened to crack. "Besides, I'm not sure if I had the pleasure of your acquaintance... who are you again?" Thirteen's eye followed the curves of her body as they rolled about. In her desperation to orgasm, all sense of shame, inhibition, or even decent self-respect was lost. Perhaps the fact that he was watching would drive her further into her lust.

But it would, naturally come to no avail. The aphrodisiac would make her beg for something to stuff in her cunt, a stiff member. Even if she tried to use a dildo, it would not provide her with the satisfaction of filling her with a warm liquid. No, nothing would aid her. Just Thirteen, his tentacles, and, of course, his longish cock.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:53 am

Aurora's fury helps her to push past the need that is filling her pussy and womb.. making them clench and tremble in her depths.

"Why should I?" she shrieks at Thirteen. "You'll just attack me again... just like you did last year in the shower! And tried to do a minute ago! I should freeze more than your tentacle!"

And with that she gestures again, trying to carry through on her threat and freeze all of him. But nothing happens!

Well that's not entirely true - something happens, but not what either Aurora or Thirteen would have expected. Aurora's hand starts to glow with a shadowy flame, that then flows over her entire body. The priestess' eyes go wide, and she falls back onto the bed, writhing in an arousal greater than she's ever felt, and threatens to break her mind. "Goddess...no.... please.... help me!!" she begs as she tosses and turns in an agony of need that she fears will never be satisfied.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:28 am

Thirteen instantly threw himself backwards, latching onto the ceiling, spiraling away from Aurora's aim. Now it was all starting to make sense- he HAD raped this girl before. But she was probably a late bloomer. That was the only logical explanation. That's why she recognized him, and that's why he recognized her magic. He was surprised, however, to see that her spell had... backfired? No, not quite- she was being engulfed in some shadowy flame instead. She was writhing around in pain- no, not pain... arousal? That's a strange thing to be feeling... since, you know, she looked like she was being charboiled...

Maybe a bit of cool-down... thought the tentacled beast, slipping his iced tentacle closer to her snatch...

For a moment, he pondered on the intelligence of offering such a valuable part of his body to a lust-crazed witch, but then again... It was a Lust-crazed witch. The worst she could was fuck it to oblivion!

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Aurora moans as her unbalanced magick backfires on her, leaving her trapped in a spell of arousal, while still under the influence of Thirteen's aphrodisiac. The 'flame' surrounding her seems to settle into her body, leaving her physically unharmed, but also sexually desperate.

"Ahh... fuck me... please.. I'm begging you!!!" she sobs at the creature that is just watching her as she is practically going mad from lust.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:42 am

Thirteen gave the girl the once over. Perhaps he could exert some dominance over the situation.
"Yeah, see, funny story about that. I don't do girls who just freeze my tentacles and then beg to be fucked. They are rather... needy, in my honest opinion. Besides, how can I be certain that I will not be harmed in the proceedings? Rather risky on my part, don't you think?" Thirteen was having serious doubts about his own safety with this girl. He needed to control the situation. This magic, this power- she would need to at least tone it down. That's it. CONTROL.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Aurora's eyes have already glazed over with the drug and magick induced lust that is driving her mad - to the point that she doesn't even really see Thirteen any more.

Her voice is broken in fear and lust when Thirteen basically tells her that he won't fuck her. "Then.. go away.. and leave me... alone." she sobs in the general direction of the tentacled creature. If he won't fuck her, she thinks, she at least doesn't want to give him a show!

Of course her body doesn't care about her embarrassment, and is determined to get some kind of relief. The priestess is so lust-mad that she doesn't even realize it when she reaches up and starts squeezing her breasts, and rolling her nipples between her fingers. As the pale-haired beauty writhes on the bed though, this only seems to be making matters worse for her.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Now, Thirteen certainly did not like being told off by certain little girls. Though, in hindsight, little hardly applied anymore to this girl. It appeared that he was giving the girl the wrong impression. His frozen tentacle was throbbing, and it was in a precarious situation. If he used it too much, then the tentacle would almost certainly break. He did not know enough about his own anatomy to determine whether or not it would grow back. Thirteen could longer afford such patience. His genteel persona now tossed aside, Thirteen thrust his tentacles straight at her, tying her hands above her head.
"Listen BITCH. I did not come here to orders from you. So here's the deal- unfreeze this tentacle, or I will drive you up the wall with your own lust, until you beg for my cock every living moment of your life!" To make his point of domineering clear, Thirteen pushed Aurora's netherlips with the frozen tentacle.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:55 am

The priestess shrieks in frustration as Thirteen grabs her hands and holds them to the bed above her head. Her body tosses, and legs kick in a mix of sexual anguish, and fury. That fury though is enough for the beauty to focus her gaze on Thirteen again, even though her eyes are still bright with uncontrolled lust.

"Go...to... hell!" she screams at the creature, struggling against his grip, until the frozen tentacle starts sliding over her wet folds. The priestess nearly jumps out of her skin at the sensation, which seems to send pleasure along her entire body from head to toe. Despite her lust-fury, the sensation seems to sap her ability to struggle against the tentacles holding her.. and has her juices flow over the frozen tip, Thirteen will feel sensation returning to the frozen appendage as her warm juices start to thaw him out.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next