View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Getting out once you're in(For 1 monster) 

Post Re: Getting out once you're in(For 1 monster)
"Oh my, you're quite verbose..." Thirteen responded, a tentacle now rumbling against her stimulated clit. "Perhaps you'll bore me to sleep before I get the chance to enjoy that succulent body." From the way the girl was shaking, her arousal was building towards its peak. There was little chance that she'd be able to turn back now. All she needed was a slight push in the right direction... [color=blue]"My, you're quite the frisky little thing, aren't you?"

A tentacle began to enter her drooling cunt.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Post Re: Getting out once you're in(For 1 monster)
"No!" She yelped back at him, making vain attempts to struggle. "You will not be enjoying m... Ah!" Her words cut into a sharp cry of surprise and ecstasy as the thing's tentacle touched the edges of her secret. Her struggling heightened as each inch of Thirteen's tentacle slid into her sopping depths. Her body gripped the tentacle and Khrystyna's back arched. Her cry turned into a loud moan as her body was brought to one of the fastest orgasms she ever had, the Aphrodisiac heightening the sensation of her violation to ludicrous levels. Her hips bucked in staggered motions then gyrated slowly as the waves of pleasure left her body. The sexy Ukrainian writhed slowly and erotically to his intrusion, causing her lust filled form to tingle as her motions caused the tentacles on her to shift.

"P...Please..." She whispered, her voice containing a begging tone. "Do not do this... to me" she gasped, her pleasure already rising again. It was about all she could manage to say as she unconsciously bit her lower lip letting out a soft moan of forced pleasure. Khrystyna did not know how long she could hold out before her will would break. The drug heightening her sensitivity quickly crushing her resolve.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2