View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reliving the nightmare(Ishtar) 

Post Reliving the nightmare(Ishtar)
(Continuing the scene from "Making an entrance")

Wraith was still inside Ishtar's mind as she was making her way back to her dorm. His little ploy worked perfectly, having made her humiliate herself on stage in front of so many people. But he wasn't done with her yet. This girl was proving quite entertaining and now wanted to ravage her in her dreams. "That was certainly fun girl. But we're far from finished..." He says letting out a low laugh.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Reliving the nightmare(Ishtar)
Ishtar could shake the shame that she felt. The voice in her head continued to taunt her as she attempted to shake it free of her head. The young woman was simply to ashamed to let it go though. She quickly made into her dorm room and locked the door, to ensure that nobody from the play would be able to find her. The blue haired actress collapsed on her bed, she didn't even know how she would ever be able to show herself outside the dorm again after what had just happened.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:09 am

As Ishtar laid on her bed, Wraith spoke to her once more. "Now the real fun begins..." A sudden chill would've fallen over her as he leaves her body, then a pair of red eye appear and put her to sleep. The apparition then re-enters her mind and starts up her dream all over again, appearing as her lover to play with her more directly.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:43 am
Profile YIM

As Ishtar started lay in the bed she heard the voice again as a sudden chill over came her, the young actress shivered as she feel the chill over her entire body. It was then she noticed she was not the only one in her dorm room, there was a pair of red eyes staring at her. The blue haired student wanted to scream, but it was all too much for her and she passed quickly out. Ishtar suddenly found her in front of her red headed lover, Ryu. What is going on, I don't understand.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Her lover smiles and slowly walks to Ishtar, touching her arm reassuringly. "It's just your dream. There's nothing to fear here." The scene changes around them, bringing them to Ishtar's dorm room. But now it was filled with implements of BDSM and various sex toys. "We have lots to do tonight. You won't be needing those." With a wave of her lover's hand, Ishtar's clothes vanished instantly, then she has her arms chained above her head.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar watched as her red knight slowly walked over to her, her touch was warm and relaxing as it brushed against her hand. Even as Ryu told her blue haired princess that the there was just a dream, the scenery changed back to Ishtar's door room. The young woman gasped as her room was now filled with every type of BDSM and sex toy she could possibly imagine. It was then that Ryu mentioned that she wouldn't be needing her clothes. Suddenly, the beautiful red head waved her hand and Ishtar's clothes suddenly disappeared. Before the young woman could say anything she let out a shout as her arms pulled up in chains above her head. Ahhh, this is my dream?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:36 pm

"Mhm, only right now, you're not in control." Ryu answered reaching up gently cupping one of her breasts then runs her hand down her body. She then goes to the wall and looks over the various tools and toys. "Hmm, where to begin..."

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:49 am
Profile YIM

N-Not in control? Ishtar gasped as the red knight gently cupped one of the princess's orbs, just before the hand ran down the side of her body. The beautiful red head began to saunter over to the wall, to look over the tools and toys. Y-your not going to use them all on me...

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:17 am

"Why not? You're not afraid, are you?" Not that it would have matter either way. Ryu stops at the nipple clamps and smiles evilly as she takes them and slowly steps over to Ishtar. "We'll start with these..." She said attaching the clamps to the blue haired girl then steps back again. "Hmm, now what should I used next?"

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar wasn't really sure what to say to her lover's comment. The knight had seem to be chosen something off the wall and began to make her way over to the captured princess. Ummm, n-no its not that....its Ahhhhhh... The young woman let out a loud moan as she felt the first nipple clamp was put on, so as the second was soon attached. The blue haired beauty was surprised at how intense it felt. Before she could even comment on it, Ryu had begun to look for the next toy to try.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:14 am

"Hmm, this one looks good..." Ryu said picking out an egg vibrator. She returns to Ishtar placing the toy against her pussy and turns it on at the lowest level. "Oh I almost forgot, we'll have someone joining us shortly. I think you'll like him..." She said with an evil grin.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:05 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar watched as she red knight pulled out some sort of egg and walk with a sway of hip that only the sultry student could pull off. Her lover placed the egg against her flower and turned it on, the blue haired princess let out a shout as she felt the vibrations brush against her lower lips. Ahhh, someone is ...ohhh...joining us. Ishtar wasn't sure she liked the way Ryu said that with grin.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:01 am

"That's right. You may not know him, but he most certainly knows you. Very well as a matter of fact." Ryu looks around as if dissatisfied with their surroundings. "Let's have a change of scenery, shall we?" With that, they were suddenly back on stage with a full audience watching them. "That's better." She then turns the vibrator up another notch before Ishtar can answer.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:27 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she suddenly found herself back on the stage where she had recently embarrassed herself on stage. There was even a full audience watching as she hung there helplessly bound. Before she could even protest, Ryu turned up the vibrator up forcing a shout from the blue haired princess. AHHHHH!!! Please not in front of them. Ishtar pleaded.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Ryu simply smiles at her reaction and pushes the toy into her more. "Oh but the audience is really enjoying the show. I bet they like it better than the last one. Come on, show them how into it you can really get." She starts to tug a little at the nipple clamps, causing the audience to watch with greater interest.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:02 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next