View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 (Open for students and a monster) Midnight Lurking 

Post (Open for students and a monster) Midnight Lurking
It was late in the dorms few creatures stirred, the hall lights shut off suddenly though not many took notice as Karissa slunkout of her room. It was near midnight she didn't expect anyone to be awake. She was clad in a tight catsuit that showed exactly what she wore beneath; a thin pair of black panties and a bra that almost wasn't there, she had taped down her nipples and placed some medical tape over her slit otherwise the overly tight material would have shown much more than she had wanted. Her long hair was tied behind her and a simple black cap adorned her head as she reached her first mark of the night. He pulled her tools from a matching belt and began her work picking the lock her ear close to the knob carefully listening at the tumblers clicked into place.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:44 pm

alright if I'm the monster? Not sure when to jump in.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:55 pm
Profile YIM

((sure you can be I don't mind as for when to jump in... hmm, not sure either))
She nodded her head calmly as the lock finally gave way allowing her to enter the room. It's occupant wasn't there strangely enough she sighed slightly knowing she'd have to hurry she began to dig through closets and drawers taking a few pieces of clothing from dresses to lingerie as well as a few more worthwhile pieces of jewelry placing the smaller pieces in her various pouches and the dresses over her shoulder. of course she didn't take everything. She prayed the room's occupant wouldn't arrive.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:01 am

What a fool, though 13 as he approached the bending girl, still invisible. He felt his begin to whet themselves in an anphrodiasic substance, all meant for this one school girl. Might as well have a bit fun as well. He reached out prodded quite forcefully around her viginal area as she bent down to steal more stuff. He smiled, his twelve other tentacles beginning to bounce around a bit, ready to whack her in the unlikely event that she was armed.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:02 pm

((sorry but, Niell did get here first Gguy))

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:45 am

((can i join? if so, lets say its Reika's room))

Tiana The Kink Critical Feminist Witch (student)

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:07 am

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:09 am

Just then, the sound of a key entering a lock could be heard from the door. The door swung open esily, revealing a confused looking Reika. "That was odd. Reika was certain she had locked the door when she left." Staring down at her keys, as if mystified by their betrayal, she entered the room, kickling off her slippers as she went. She was wearing a white terry cloth robe that fell to her ankles and a matching towel was wrapped around head. It was obvious she had just gotten back form the showers, the question was why was she showering so late to begin with? Finally shrugging it off.. she slipped the key back in the pocket of her robe, and reached up to the towel around her hair, and looked up in the process, to see…

((giving your character to hide under a bed or in a closet or something))

Last edited by Reika Ashtear on Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:16 am

Was the only thought that managed to go through her mind as she sprang under Reika's bed with a sigh she shook her head hoping that she hadn't slipped up and left a tool in plain view. being caught was never fun after all. She glanced out to see the robe drop to the floor.
mmm... how I'd like to see what was undersuch a slender looking robe...
Thought her conflicting person which was now itching to get itself out to meet the most likely nude girl outside. The side in control as of now however felt her hair then winced; she had forgotten something; her picks had fallen out of her hair and most likely right into the top dresser drawer... and what was worse... it had appeared to be an underwear drawer... and more than likely at least in karissa's mind that would be right where this girl was headed.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:26 am

Someone who was worried that Reika would be putting on underwear when she didn’t have too was someone who didn’t know Reika. After slipping off and hanging up her robe, Reika continued to walk around her room stark naked. She did approach the drawer in which the pick rested.... but reached just behind it to plug in her hair dryer.

From Karissa's vantage point under the bed, she would have seen Reika's bare feet (looking rather well taken care of with a professional looking pedicure evident) and lower calves as she approach the bed, where the naked girl then sat. She tilted her head to one side, undid the towel wrapped around her hair, and it cascaded down her shoulder, its amazing length reaching the level of her ankles and into the would be thief’s line of sight. There was a deep sigh from above her, and then the hair drier was turned on.

Reika carefully blew-dried her hair section by section. The drier was equipped with a comb like attachment, enabling the girl to get most of the tangles out. It took surprisingly little time, considering the sheer length of hair, but it was soon dry enough.

Reika then stood back up to put the hair drier away, but dropped it accidentally. It bounced once and rolled under the bed, the barrel still rather hot to the touch from rent use.

The tall girl began to bend down to reclaim it...

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:43 am

((May I join? I'm sure I could jump in somehow))

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:07 pm

((May I join? I'm sure I could jump in somehow))

((its ok with me, but how will u explain going into someone else’s room in the middle of the night? actually, Reika roommate hasn’t posted since may... we could say you've been assigned to the room in her absence, if you don’t already have one, that is...))

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:13 pm

((go ahead i'm fine with it; I'm sure our monster would enjoy a little banquet))

The hot barrel was quite a surprise when it rolled on hand; she didn't notice it right away however. it took a few seconds to warm her claws before it actually caused any pain.
"Damn it!!!"
She shouted in pain lurching slightly to hit her head against the bed frame with a heavy sigh.
this damned island school is a curse of bad luck...
she thought pulling the heated metal from her hand along with the glove it was attached to. She decided not to wait and push the dryer out from under the bed to introduce herself if the girl decided she wasn't going to start throwing things at her.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:21 am

( may I join this little program, I can jump in anytime )

ADD Monster:
[url=http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=800]-=Alliance Assasin and Jack-of-all-trades=-
-----------------M-E-D-E-R-O-T-H---------------[/url]

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:46 am

((well now that there are 3 girls if niellwyn doesn't mind sure vanguard))

Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next