View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 A Shower to Remember (Ishtar) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Shower to Remember (Ishtar)
Seraph chuckled softly as Ishtar complied, her tongue sliding out and lapping at the head of his shaft, the taste of his mana rich seed mixing with that of her own juices, seeping into her tongue with every lick she made against the hard head. He slowly let the quantity of the liquidised mana pre-cum seeping from the tip increase, watching Ishtar's soul carefully to judge just how long it would take until the mana addiction took hold in her body and mind.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:18 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar tongue slowly began to cleaning Seraph's large phallus, beginning with the tip. At first it was slow and a bit timid, but for some reason she slowly began to feel the urge to wash more of it. The desire got stronger and stronger the more she was wash the head of the member. The young woman didn't realize it but she be was becoming bolder and bolder as she cleaned the member. Soon she put her entire mouth around the shaft.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph reveled in the sensations Ishtar was giving him, watching as his mana seeped into her mouth and tongue with every lick, and at the physical pleasure that she was providing him. His cock responded to her licks as they got more and more eager, hardening even more, the flow of mana rich pre-cum increasing as the shaft slowly grew with each stroke of her tongue. When she finally took it into her mouth Seraph chuckled, letting a brief spurt of mana flow from the tip as a reward the moment the blue haired student's lips closed around the thick cock head.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:21 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel her lust slowly beginning to build inside her as she continued to move up and down the the massive member. She suddenly felt a blast of the of cum in her mouth forcing her to let out a gasp. The young woman then swallowed the amount she received and began to move her mouth faster and faster as her tongue explored as much of his phallus as she could. She could feel her mind giving into her lust even as her body already had.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7