View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A Shower to Remember (Ishtar) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Shower to Remember (Ishtar)
Seraph smiled to himself as he played with both of Ishtar's breasts, enjoying the way they felt under his hands, as well as the way she moaned and her soul lit up with pleasure from both the physical stimulation of his touch, and the mental pleasure provided by his mana. He took a step closer, bringing his body almost against Ishtar's as a mental command made the water elemental expand to spread Ishtar's legs apart, his hard thick shaft rubbing against her cunt now, mana rich pre-cum seeping out of the tip and against her slick lips, teasing the entrance.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could only gasp and moan as he felt looked into the pupiless face as it smiled as he seemed to be enjoying playing with her and enjoying the feel of her swollen mounds in his hands. Suddenly she felt her legs beginning to be pulled apart by the elemental behind her. Huh, what? AH! She soon felt his warm throbbing member begin to rub against her flower. It felt as large and massive as it did before its mana spreading across her already slick flower.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:10 am

Lets see how well you cry out shall we? The fallen angel asked, a twisted smile on his lips as his thumbs found Ishtar's nipples, rolling the sensitive peaks around in small circles. He did that for a few seconds, before suddenly pushing forward with his hips, his thick shaft slipping smoothly inside the student's already well abused cunt, driving into it as the elemental held her body in place, preventing her from moving away from the penetration.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:13 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar let out a quick shout as she felt his thumbs begin to roll her nipples as waves of pleasure traveled from her breasts. She shook her head at the comment about how well she cries out. Then suddenly she felt the full force of his member as it pushed deep into her body. Her head kicked backwards as she let out a loud cry that filled the shower stall until her head fell forward in acceptance of what was about to happen to her body.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:24 am

Fairly well ... but I think you can do better. The fallen angel cooed, twisted pleasure underlining his voice as he responded to your cry of pleasure, his hips slowly slipping out, making sure the helpless blue haired student felt every inch of the shaft as it withdrew from her body, pulling back till just the tip was inside.

He hesitated in pushing in, his thumbs circling Ishtar's nipples one last time before moving off to resume playing with her breasts. But their departure didn't mean those peaks were safe. Instead the very air around them started to suckle on them, as if each one was trapped in a remarkably pleasurable mini-cyclone.

Seraph gave the spell a few seconds to work on Ishtar's resistance before his hips stabbed forward again, impaling his thick supernatural length inside the student's captured and abused body.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:31 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she felt his member slowly, agonizingly, pulled back out of her body only to leave the tip inside her. She could fully relax as the fallen angel let her know that he thought she could scream much louder than she already had.

Suddenly his hands began to play with her breasts once more as he began to pleasure her again. The air began to twirl in front of her erect breasts and she could feel a tugging sensation as if the air itself was beginning to suckle on her. It was then that the young woman felt a powerful thrust of the large member as it dove deep into her body. The blue haired woman let out a loud scream of pleasure as she her voice filled the entire bathroom.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Much better ... I knew you could do it. Seraph teased Ishtar with his voice, his words soft and sweet as he took his time sliding back, inch after inch grinding against her stretched walls as he moved back. The student's breasts were constantly teased, the air relentless as Seraph used his magic to manipulate the helpless body ruthlessly, a twisted smile on his face. When just the tip was left inside her he drove into her again, wanting to hear another loud scream and watch the pleasure flare violently in her soul

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she felt his member moved slowly, or slow slowly, move back out of her stretched sex. Through out it all the wind continued to relentless sucked on her breasts, as her body was continued to be abused by the the fallen angel. In between gasps and moans the young woman looked over at Seraph and though his eyes were pitch black she could see a twisted smile as he was enjoying it greatly. Then the blue haired student let out scream as she felt him dive, deep inside her once more.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 am

Seraph repeated that movement twice more, before deciding her wanted to see if he could inspire an even greater reaction from Ishtar. He relaxed his control over his mana slightly, sending a fresh wave washing out and enhancing the effect of his mana 'bubble', ensuring the student's body was relentlessly bombarded with mana. But that was only the start of the new sensations he had planned for her.

Two feathers stretched out, flowing around Ishtar's body and moving towards her rear entrance. They entwined with each other, creating a single thick shaft with countless bumps and ridges from the two feathers wrapping around each other. Seraph slowly dragged Ishtar up off his shaft, and the twin heads pressed gently against her rear, not pushing in just yet. Instead he let them follow her ass all the way up until his shaft actually slipped out of her cunt.

He teased Ishtar for a few seconds, rubbing both her entrances with his cock and the pair of feathers. He gave no warning when he suddenly yanked her down, his cock spearing up into her cunt, and the twin feathers doing the same to Ishtar's ass.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:09 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar screamed every time she felt her body speared over and over again. Finally the fallen angel let let her moment as he relaxed his control over her for a moment. Then she felt something cover her body as if she was surrounded by a magical bubble, the young woman had little chance to attempt to focus her ability to see magic with her being caught in a situation right now.

It was then that she felt herself being pulled upwards as it felt like he was pulling completely out of her. The young woman was baffled for a moment as she wasn't sure what Seraph was up to. It was then she felt a thick shaft begin to tease both her rear and her flower at the same time, it only to a second for the poor captive student to realize what was about to happen. Oh, no. Please no more. Not there, not there. But her cries fell on deaf ears as the black soulless eyes stared at her nubile body. As he suddenly yanked her body down, she let out the loudest cry she ever made.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:06 am

Seraph almost laughed as he watched the pleasure boiling through Ishtar's soul, finding it an amazing show to watch. And that was ignoring the physical pleasure he could feel as he used Ishtar's body. He dragged her slowly up on his cock and the two entwined feathers in her rear. The slow movement made sure her body, made hyper-sensitive from the mana that was surrounding him, felt every inch of the thick intrusions into her body as she was gradually lifted up. When just the tips were left inside her ass and cunt he rubbed them around a little bit. Ready for another? He asked, waiting for Ishtar to start talking before yanking her hard down again, slamming both holes down around the thick intrusions.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:22 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel every inch of his members as she slowly felt herself being dragged upwards off his body. It was a long slowly torturous experience as she could feel hints of erotic pleasure as she was pulled up the twin shafts inside her. It was then she could feel him rubbing against her sensitive areas as she asked her if she ready for more. Again? No I not ready for....AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Ishtar let out another loud scream as she found herself being slammed down on to Seraph's members once more.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm

<sorry about the massive delay in this>

Seraph just chuckled in dark twisted amusement as Ishtar screamed out in pleasure from the double penetration. Not ready? What are you talking about? Your perfectly ready He taunted the helpless student, bouncing her up and slamming her down at the end of each question or statement. He could 'feel' just how tightly her walls were gripping the two intruders, could feel just how wide the blue haired student's cunt and ass was being stretched. And he could see the emotions swirling inside her soul, a beautiful nova of colours and sensations that made everything all the sweeter to the fallen angel.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:05 am
Profile YIM

(No problem. I understand how RL can be.)

Ishtar head and breasts bounced up and down with each thrust of the angel. She could feel her body being pushed to limit as the members pressed against her flower and rear. Ah....ahhhhh....y-your so big. She gasped and moaned as she could feel the pleasure once again slowly starting to build inside her. The poor blue haired woman eyes became half lidded as she realized that he was going to drive her to another orgasm.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:02 am

You think this is big? Maybe we should find out just how large an intrusion you can take... The twisted angel whispered, his voice snaking into the students mind and soul, bouncing around and making sure the student heard the threat even through the pleasure her body was being drowned in. She would have a single thrust to get ready and prepare herself, as the time after that thrust she would feel both members abusing her cunt and ass to be growing, lengthening, and thickening inside her. With each thrust the angel grew both members, trying to truly discover the limits of the students body.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:06 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next