View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 A Shower to Remember (Ishtar) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post A Shower to Remember (Ishtar)
Seraph couldn't help but smile as he felt the air rushing past his face for the first time in what felt like an eternity. In reality it had only been four months. Four months trapped, again, in the plane of void, fighting hard to maintain the coherence of his soul as the energy of that accursed realm tried to devour and obliterate everything. And for all his power and knowledge he knew that he was lucky the garden had granted him an escape route, lucky that Ryu had let tiny fragments of his presence burn into her soul with her submission. And lucky that the two had met.

He had no intention of risking himself with another roll of the dice, and so for now he would be far more cautious than normal. The person that had managed to banish him was still here, and while she was weakened he was unsure if she could recast that particular incantation. Knowing her ... probably. But that didn't mean he was going to tolerate being bored. Just that he wouldn't assume that his powers meant he could do as he wished and just wave his hand to 'fix' everything.

Darkness was starting to settle on Shokushu, and with it his chosen entertainment for the night would start getting ready to go to bed and sleep. Although Seraph still had to decide just when to attack her and make her soul put on an amazing spectacle for him.

He focused his vision, ward spells slipping out and through the dorms until he had a perfectly clear picture of Ishtar's room, and of the student herself. He had a lot of catching up to do with a number of students around Shokushu and Ishtar would be an excellent starting point.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: A Shower to Remember (Ishtar)
It had been a long and exhausting day for the blue haired girl, Ishtar had just finished multiple tests and was finally done with her midterms. The young woman finally had the opportunity to relax and was looking forward to it. Even as she was putting on her white bathrobe and gathering up her toiletries. Ishtar smiled to herself, a long hot shower followed by a restful night would be just what the doctored ordered. Little did she know that she was not going to be able to get the latter.

Ishtar slowly began to make her way to the communal showers, even as she hum her favorite tunes. She knew that most people would have already been in their dorms, preferring to take a shower in the morning. So almost by default, the blue hair reasoned, she would get to enjoy the showers all by herself.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:08 am

Seraph smirked as his ward spells showed him Ishtar, catching a brief glimpse of her naked body as she changed into her bathrobe. It was more than enough to inflame his desire to re-learn just how entertaining a plaything Ishtar was. He considered what the robe she put on could mean, something that didn't take long considering the layout of the dorms.

A smirk spread across his face as he sent a new spell out, the magic weaving from his fingertips as he chanted. Soon he could feel his mana flowing through the water system of Ishtar's dorm building, focusing in the shower she was heading to. His ward spells 'followed' her as she walked through the empty halls, making sure nothing went 'wrong' and she was distracted from her upcoming shower.

This was going to be fun. Although he did expect Ishtar to not think so at first. That would change ... it had every other time he had 'visited' her.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:29 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar made her way to the dorm showers down the hallway, as she was expected it was completely empty. The blue haired student smiled to herself, happy to have the showers herself tonight. The blue haired woman disrobed and placed her bathrobe on a hanger nearby. The nude woman then took a moment to brush her hair a little, before she stepped into the shower. Little did she know that her shower was going to be anything but normal tonight.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Seraph would wait, letting Ishtar get used to the shower, and to settle into her routine. He watched, both from above using his soul sight to peer through walls and rooftops, and through the usage of various 'watcher' wards that were sharing the shower with her. Only when she was settled did Seraph let his first 'offensive' spell slip into the shower with her, a thin film of mana that would be invisible to anyone not using mana sight spread over the shower head, infusing every drop of water with mana and making the shower slowly cause Ishtar's body to increase in arousal with every drop of water that splashed onto her body.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:10 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to wash her body working on her each of arms. Expecting to be a normal shower, the young woman had little reason to using her mana sight. So she had little idea that her body was being infused with mana from the shower she was under. She continued to lather her body with her soap, slowly feeling the warmth of her body increase. It wasn't until she began to wash her chest did she realize how sensitive she had gotten, just a slight brush against one of her breasts caused her face to flush red with arousal. She let out a gasp as she subconsciously began to fondle her own mound causing it to swell.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Seraph smiled ever so faintly to himself as Ishtar's body started to respond to the mana, her hands subconsciously fondling one of her breasts. He lets his 'water elemental' slip through the pipes and into the shower with Ishtar. It spread throughout the shower, taking control of the warm water. As the water sprayed down onto Ishtar's body the elemental started to guide the liquid so that it would almost feel like her sex was being stroked with two warm wet fingers, although looking down there would be nothing there but the shower's water spraying onto her. Seraph planned to toy with her for a bit before revealing himself when her body was nice and ready for him.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she felt something was over her flower, like two wet fingers beginning to stroke against her petals. The young woman moved her free hand to try to feel what was going on. However, when she touched her body she couldn't feel anything but the water that was splashing on her body. But her own fingers quickly found the area particularly sensitive. Ahhh....I am so excited today... Ishtar hand began explore her flower even as she let out a soft moan.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:02 am

Seraph almost chuckled in amusement as Ishtar's hand started to play with herself, giving a physical stimulation to that provided by the water elemental sharing the shower with her. As she let out her first soft moan the warm water would feel better and better against her skin. Within seconds it would feel like she had dozens of fingers stroking her breasts, their touch gentle as a slight suction was applied to each nipple.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:15 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she felt could feel the water begin to tingle against her skin. It was the most sensual shower she had ever taken on the island to date, or at least as far as she could remember. Soon she had suddenly had a surprised look on her face as she let another moan, it felt like some one was beginning to massage her breasts. She could even a slight suction on her nipples even as her hand began continued to message one of her orbs. Already she could feel them beginning to swell from all that she was surely imagining, even as her flower was beginning to bloom from the efforts of her hand.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Seraph was content to watch Ishtar at first, enjoying the sight of her soul flickering as she played with her slit, his spell stimulating her breasts. But his most recent stay in the plane of void had done little to his patience, if anything it had made him easier to bore. And so it didn't take long before he decided to 'spice' things up in the shower with Ishtar.

He focused, and the water elemental started to take a physical form. Or several. For now two women seemingly made of water started to form in the shower with the blue haired student, the water somehow 'solid'. Each had their mouth on one of Ishtar's breasts, suckling on it as two slender hands went towards the students sex, joining her own hand in stroking and teasing those sensitive lips.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:55 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to gasp as could feel her breasts being suckled on a bit harder, the blue haired student looked down to find a two women made out of water each playing with one of her breasts. Ahhhh, what is going on? What are you girls? Even as her hand froze over her flower, the water women hands moved up and began to rub her now fully bloomed flower. The young woman moaned as she realized how sensitive she had become, Ohhh....why is this happening?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:36 am

Seraph's amusement was obvious, although no-one could see him to notice the amused smirk. There were no answer from the water elemental to her surprised questions, instead she would feel the suction on her breasts increasing, slick warm wet tongues lapping at her nipples. As they did so fingers started to rub and tease the student's clit, even as two fingers wormed together into a single appendage, pushing into Ishtar's slick cunt, spreading her walls regardless of her resistance.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar moaned as she could feel the her breasts being worked on even harder, ignoring the blue haired woman's pleas. The young woman released a shout as she felt the fingers begin to explore her flower further, playing with her now exposed pearl. A pair fingers pushed into her flower and began to rub back and forth inside of her forcing her to moan in pleasure. Slowly she could feel her body starting to succumb to pleasure she was feeling. The young woman reached down for the wet hands that were thrusting into her. She hoped to somehow be able push them away.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:01 am

Ishtar's hands reached down the water elementals, and closed on water. The two elementals were made of water, and the texture was like touching a lake. But despite them being liquid they were solid, and Ishtar's hands would close around them. But the strength they wielded was supernatural, and despite her efforts neither would budge in the slightest. Wet pleasantly warm tongues coiled around the student's nipples, writing and swirling around them to stimulate every part of those sensitive peaks. As they did the now fused fingers of the two water elementals started to thicken and lengthen, quickly resembling a cock that pushed deeper and deeper into the blue haired students sex, spreading those walls tight around the slick warm shaft of water.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next