View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A Shower to Remember (Ishtar) 

Post Re: A Shower to Remember (Ishtar)
Y-you can g-get big....ahhhhhh!! Ishtar let out a shout as the twin members begin to grow inside her. Each thrust into her nubile body, the two phalluses seemed to get larger and larger inside of her. The blue haired student initially let out shouts of passion as she could feel her walls being pressed to the limits. Then the members continued to gro and began to get uncomfortable within her tight holes. Ahhhh....n-no...p-please...ohhhh....I-I'm too tight. I-I'm too tight. Her head pointed upwards and struggled to endure what was going on inside of her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph chuckled in amusement at Ishtar's frantic cries, her body writhing on top of the two growing shafts. He stretched her ass and cunt wide open with their bulk, only stopping when it started to get really uncomfortable for the student. He knew better than to push her too far, too fast. He slowed his pace down, watching and waiting to see if her body started to adapt and grow used to having such large intrusions inside her, grinding back and forth against her inner walls, their tightness making the sensations even more powerful than normal.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to plea for a moment as she over come by the sheer girth of the monster inside her, then the fallen angel slowed down to give her body a chance to adjust. Still the thrusting didn't didn't completely stop as she let out a shout with his thrust as it felt like her entire body was on sensory overload from each thrust. Slowly but surely her body began to adjust as she began to feel the pleasure build inside her again.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Seraph let out a groan of his own pleasure, feeling Ishtar's holes stretched widely open around his, even more than usual, bulky shafts. He grinded her body back and forth on the two thick intrusions, moving her an inch each way before changing direction. He moved her at a slow steady pace, watching her soul carefully as the pain slowly became pleasure as her body adapted to the intrusions, the fallen angel working to make the blue haired students body first accept, and then welcome, the size of the two penentrating shafts.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:20 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar moans became more and more and desperate as she felt the pleasure build from the huge girths that were thrusting into her tight holes. The young woman could feel the pleasure building and building inside her. Ahhhh....its so...ohhh..over....uhhh...o-overwhelming.... Her breaths became more and more shallow. It was the most intense feeling she had felt in a while.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:07 am

For all his control over his form, even Seraph couldn't hold back a moan of pleasure as he used Ishtar, the feathers holding her bouncing her at a slowly increasing rate, her body adapting and getting used to the two large intrusions, welcoming them as the intense sensations flooded her body and soul. The twisted 'angel' smirked as he looked into Ishtar's eyes, and another feather darted out, sliding into her mouth and plugging that, expanding outwards to stretch it wide open lewdly just like her other two holes, running back and forth as the mana coating the feather seeped into the students lips and onto her tongue.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:36 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel the feathers wrapped around her body slowly allowed her nubile frame to move increasing her pleasure. She looked over to see Seraph's soulless black eyes staring into her eyes. She felt like the fallen angel was staring into her soul. It was then that another feather appeared inf ront of her, before she could realize what go on it pushed into her mouth and began to swell. She was shocked as swelled up until it was almost too big to fit. The young woman let out a muffled cry as she realized she was close... oh so close to her next orgasm. It would only take a bit more to send her over the edge.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:07 am

Seraph could see how close Ishtar was to release ... how little extra push was needed to send her into an intense climax of pleasure and bliss, turning her soul into the 'light show' that Seraph craved to watch. He leaned close, his angelic voice whispering "Cum for me Ishtar" As he whispered those words he let his own release cum, cock and feathers pulsing inside those three stretched warm holes, mana rich fluid being pumped out of all of them, and hopefully the influx of mana from all three entrances would be enough to spark a climax in the blue haired student.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:31 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she heard the Seraph whisper those four little words, then a wave of hot release pulsated through her body. It was simply too much for the poor student and her head pointed upward as she found herself being thrown over the edge. The blue haired girl let out a muffled cry of passion as she found herself the in the throes of pure bliss. Her entire body stiffened for a moment as she was overwhelmed by the powerful climax.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Seraph almost chuckled in amusement as Ishtar let out a muffled cry of bliss, the liquid mana spurting deep into her body, fusing with her body and soul and sending waves of undeniable and uncontrollable pleasure and bliss through both. That's a good student ... let the bliss overwhelm everything else in your mind. He coos, voice praising the blue haired student as her body spasmed and came hard from the sensations.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:55 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar muffled cried continued for a while as she felt the mana go deep inside her. She was completely unaware of the light show she was providing the fallen angel. The blue hair student twitched a bit longer before her body finally came down from her massive orgasm. Slowly she began to catch her breath as she tried to recover from her orgasm.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:07 am

Seraph pulled back as Ishtar's climax slowly started to fall from it's peak, his cock slipping out of her cunt, feathers leaving her other orifices as well. He let her fall to the floor of the shower, his shaft glistening in her juices, the water flowing freely unable to wash them away as feathers would lift the student's arms up and above her head, crossing wrists. Another feather wrapped around both her breasts, mashing them together and rubbing them against each other with every movement Ishtar made with her body. It was obvious that Seraph wasn't finished with Ishtar just yet ... and he still had plenty planned for the lovely, but forgetful, blue haired student.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:48 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she fell to the floor, as the young woman lay there on the shower struggling to catch her breath. She only realized what was going on when she felt her arms pull up above her head. A pair of feathers began to wrapped around her breasts and began to squeeze and massage them, making the poor student begin to squirm back and forth. The blue haired girl realized that the Seraph was just getting started with her, she could only look up helpless at Seraph's huge form stood over her, his member still glistening in her juices.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Seraph smiled down at Ishtar, the expression wicked and twisted as he reached out with one hand towards her head. He gently grabbed her hair, mana flowing into her body as he pulled her head close, forcing her lips to kiss the tip of his shaft, making sure that the student would taste her own juices of arousal. Lick it Ishtar He ordered, watching to see if the student did as commanded.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:33 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could see the huge smile on the fallen angel as he reached down with one hand. Her eyes closed briefly as it approached her head as she could only imagine what was going happen. Then she felt his hand reach over her head and pull her up into a sitting position. Her lips was forced to press against the tip of his massive phallus. As he ordered her to lick, she slowly began to wash the tip with her tongue.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next