View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Having Trouble? (For Keemari) 

Post Having Trouble? (For Keemari)
Samara looked over her work she screwed it up into a ball and threw it into an already full paper waste bin. Slumping her head against the desk she groaned with frustration. Looking over her assesment title she wondered why she had taken it. A minum off 3000 words describing and stating how world war 2 started and ended.

Pacing around her room she thought about how she was going to start it her essay. Slumping on her bed she looked at the celling. Slowly she focused her mind and brought her note book and pencil to her hands using TK. Putting the pencil in her mouth she looked over her notes. Giving up she went to her door opened it and steped out of her room into the corridor. Lying against the wall she slowly banged her head against the wall.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Post Re: Having Trouble? (For Keemari)
I was just leaving another tutoring session. Sadly the girl just wasn't my type, so many to choose from I might as well have my pick of liter after all. I need a fun girl to tease. I think to myself. My ears twitch as I hear a banging sound as I see a girl banging her head against a wall...

“Are you having trouble Miss?” I walk towards you and kneel down beside you as I look into your large green eyes. Such a petite girl too, my nose twitches as I take in your scent as my instincts rise up a bit as I get the feeling this girl might be quite fun to tease.

I reach out and tug you up from that wall. “Now come now, banging your head against the wall isn't going to solve anything. Now what's the problem,” I ask? My strong hands holding your arms tightly as I pull you close as I let my natural pheromones just barely affect you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Oh hello. Samara looked the man up and down as he helped her to her feet. To answer your question yes i am having trouble. The man pulls her closer Samara is comforted by him. Actually i was banging my head against the wall because i'm stuck. I've got a minum of 3000 words to write about how world war 2 started and ended and i've got major wrters block.

Pushing away from him she walks to her dorm door which is ajar. Who are you any way?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:55 am

“Hmmm 3000 words. That can seem quite daunting I'm sure. That does equate to about a ten page paper. I'm surprised a teacher would ask for that. That's a lot of work for him or her.” I stroke my chin as I look you over a bit more.

“As to who I am. My name is Keemari I'm a substitute teacher here when the need arrives, but my main job here is that of a botanist and a tutor. So although ill advised. The banging of your head was like you hitting a gong and calling help to you. If you want to invite me in I'm sure I can help you with your project.” I smile gently at you as I offer my hand in friendship or at least it seems that way.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Samara blushes slightly at the offer of his hand but quickly turns away from him and open the door to her dorm. Of course make yourself at home. walking into her room she told Keemari to sit on the bed as it was closest to her desk. The reason my teacher gave me so much to write is because....well i don't like to boast but im rather smart. I thought i could handle it and i was obviously wrong Smilling meekly she looked at him.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:52 pm

(Don't forget to capitalize your individual I's miss. -waves finger at you-)
I make my way towards the bed and plop down on it as I lay out and look over at you. “Well let me see your notes and the assignment and I'll see if I can help you. Really I'm sure your brain is just freezing due to the large task set out before you. After all there are several factors that started the 2nd world war. The vast economic downturn of the entire world, the slowly invading Germany and how the world powers waiting till he invaded Poland.

You could even talk about the massive blunder that the British and French forces made when they set up there defensive line. Set up a huge battery of guns and committed almost all there forces towards this one strong hold waiting for the Germans to come to them. The Germans decided to go around them and come at them from behind as all of the allies weapon were pointed in the wrong way. A huge blunder on there part that caused France to fall early in the war and put Britain on the defensive from constant air raids. Talking about all three of those in detail and your take on it would easily fill out the first half.

It's all about finding the subjects you find the most interesting in the war that you like to talk about. The assignment is to talk about how the war started and how it ended. That implies you can talk about factors that lead to the end of the war and technically there are two ends to talk about. The end of the war in Europe and then the end of the war in Asia against Japan. If you pick 6-8 topics to talk about in your paper and report on what you know about them I promise you. You'll have more then enough words by the end I'm quite sure.”

I smile at you as I then hand you back your notes as I give a slight scratch to your hand during the transfer to inject into your body an enhancer. It would help you focus on your studies but also it would make your body much more receptive to the effects of my pheromones which will slowly fill the room as I help you with this project.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 pm

(My Bad posted twice)

Last edited by Giza Wolf on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 am

Speechless Samara looked at Keemari uhh.. Yeah I gues yor right thanks. Taking the notes back she dropped them onto the table she'd start them in a moment. Do you know of a thing know as future seeing?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 am

I tip my head to the side. “Well if memory serves me right future seeing is the act of being able to see into the future. To see how things will most likely turn out if unchanged. Why do you ask?”

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 am

well..... Because when i touch people i get glimpses of their past and future its kind of weird and amazing at the same time.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:59 am

I smile at that as I have a pretty good idea what's in my future, but perhaps showing you it would be a fine way to do it. As I hold out my hand for you. “Oh I'm quite curious then what does my future hold?”

If her power proved real... well that alone made you worth investigation and further intimate study. I continue to smile at you as I hold my hand out for you waiting for what the readings of my past and future. Oh the expression on your face when you see it would be priceless I'm sure as I offer no resistance with my own magical aura to this.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Okay if you want it may get a little strange as i'll say everything that I see in who everes voice I see it in Holding his hand Samara closed her eyes and let the magic begin.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:53 am

The images before you show you a white wolf standing in the midst of a stone room, with a large throne at the back of the room the walls crumbling and shattered into pieces. The form of what looks like a very tall mucular human with a devil type tail and very red skin.

The wolf then rear's back his hand and slam it into his chest, his claws digging in and through the flesh. “I’ll eat your heart and take you soul and crush it in my jaw as I grind your powers from you,” The wolf yell's out!
“Urg, stop right there if you want to see Amarie alive. Her life force is bonded to me and if I…”

The wolf tore his heart out without hesitation. “She dies right, I knew that. The moment I saw her I thought she was a trap, one to nestle in my heart to make me doubt my mission. Doing so will not save her, so I will grant her a quick death so that she may die pure.”
The wolf then tears the demons still beating heart from his body the blood flowing out and onto the wolfs pure white fur as his blue eyes look at the heart the demon still shuddering standing up until the wolf takes the demons heart as the wolfs sharp teeth bite into it devouring the bloody mess as his eyes change color from a blue to a deep blood red as the demon turns to dust and fades away as a powerful red aura surronds the wolf and your vision ends about there.

“So what did you see,” I ask? As I have a feeling from what you saw was the final fight I had on my home planet as I took out the demon lord that was corrupting the place and made his power my own with my unique talent.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 am

Standing up Samara walked over to her desk. Well i saw you as a....well it sounds kind of silly but a big wolk like man killing to be more specific ripping the heart out of a demon. But thats just nonsense i....i mean your not a wolf are you... your human.....right? Samara's hand slowly reached towards the lamp. She knew what he was but she still had the element of surprise.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 pm

I reach up and gently take your chin into my hand a smile on my face as I look into your eyes. “Why does it really matter? So what if I'm a wolf in human clothing? Have I done anything to you yet that would make you suspicious of my motives here. Ha, ha unless you think me tutoring you is a horrible, horrible thing?” I breath out. As I stare into your lovely eyes. I then hold my hand up. "Perhaps you'd like to see more?"

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next