View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Having Trouble? (For Keemari) 

Post Re: Having Trouble? (For Keemari)
I guess you have a point there. But....... if you want me to remind you of your past than i guess i can Gripping his hand Samara closed her hands this one was very different to the first vision.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:44 am

In this new vision you see a small girl as she lays out before Keemari as he holds her, his cock out in his human form already rubbing against her as he speaks to her. The shy blushing girl is quite small only about five foot, with bright pink hair and two different colored eyes. Her voices was sweet, innocent and child like.

"O-okay.." she said, blushing up at him. As she opened her legs widely, for him. You can see her pussy shivering as his cock rubbed up against it. It was so wet already, silently begging for something thick, long and hard to penetrate it. The sweet smell of her body engulfed the room and your vision as well.

"Do you feel it my young student, this quivering down there and these juices that keep pouring out. It's your bodies way of telling you that your excited about this, that you want to do it, that you need to do it." Keemari tell's her. The wolfs cock then slides into the young girls pussy taking it slowly inch by inch. His hand carressing her hair softly as he warns her.

"Now this will hurt for a bit, but the pleasure your feeling right now will come back after a while." You see him take the girls virginity as he lets her adjust to his girth.

As she screamed out sharply, tears suddenly drawing to the corners of her scrunched up eyes. Her little pussy was stretched the traces of blood now dripping from it. His words had warned her, but were unable to mask the inevitable pain down there.

Slowly, gradually, the pain began to fade away, to be replaced with a very filling pleasure inside her little pussy. Despite this, she whimpered quietly. Yet she looked up at her me with a look of want, desire and curiousity, wondering what happened next, still shaking slightly with soft childish sobs.

“It's okay, it's okay you can fill it now can't you? It's not quite complete though. Your body wants more, and I'll be happy to give it.” Keemari tells her. As he brings his cock into her rocking her tiny form with the organ slowly as he sheds his human form as she doesn't seem to mind all that much. She only focus on the sweet pleasure given to her.

An "Mmmnngh.." was pushed out of her lungs as the friction of his throbbing cock rubbed against her soaked pussy lips.

"Oh.... sensei... it feels so nice.." she moaned, the tears go down her cheeks, but her mouth smiling wide, open, breathing out gentle "ah"s every now and then.

When all is said and done and I pull my hand away a smile on my face. “You know your quite cute as well, perhaps you need a nice lesson as well in sex education,” A lecherous grin on my face as I take advantage of both the pheromones and chemicals that I have flowing through your system and well the fact that you just watched a short clip of rather intimate actives.

(Modified text from RP with Riko-Chan seen here-
http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=917
)

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:32 am

Pushing herself away from Keemari she looks at him in the eyes. I.....I Don't know Samara blushes he is a rather hansom man "no" she thinks to herself "it's just an illusion" Shaking her head she backs into her desk. Please just leave now. Thanks for the help but i'm not ready for you. Turning her back on him she finds it hard not to jump into his arms. Fighting your emotions is a tough battle.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Well I might have left and just slowly broken you into the idea of being my pet. However that blush on your checks is what did you in. You hear me chuckle a bit. My arms come up and wrap around your waist as I pull you back against me as you feel my strong chest against your back, my powerful arms.

The lovely blush I see on you human girls checks is something I can't ignore, first off it does tell me your ready even if you don't know it and the second thing is that I simply can't ignore or walk away from a cute girl that I made blush. It's one of my weakness.

I lean in closer to you my hot breath on your ears. My voice comes out in a harsh whisper. “Samara, you don't really want me to leave now do you? Not after seeing that? After all I know your lying, I can smell your arousal, your desire, the light pheromones you humans give off. Why resist what you really want?”

My hands grab your hips tightly as I start to twist you around so your facing me, my face right next to you as my hands pull you in closer as they wrap tightly around your back as I press you into my form tightly. As I lean in and steal a soft kiss from your lips, a soft sweet kiss across your lips.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Surprised by Keemari's kiss Samara fights it but soon she's kissing him back and running her hands through his hair. Pushing apart they look at each other Samara blushes again looking at her feet she trys to hide her blushing. Well you're the nicest monster i can remember meeting. I guess.....i guess i'm okay with it now you are a great kisser. Blushing again Samara sits on her bed.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 pm

I love that cute blush that comes across your checks. As I move over next to you sitting next to you on your bed. “My, my moving so fast. Saying that already while taking a seat on your bed.” My hands go up and under your breasts and squeeze them gently squeezing your amble breasts softly with my fingers through your top as I see how sensitive you are.

I lean in and breath hotly on your ear as my fingers start to dance over your hot breasts. As I love the way your checks flare up even more as I do this as I listen keenly to every moan and cry you make out as I lick my lips. “Your such a cute little thing. I want to devour every inch of your body.”

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:25 am

Mmmm that feel nice. Moaning as he massages her breast she gives him a couple of short and quick kisses.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:06 am

Hmm why steal it when it's so easy to trick and seduce these humans into giving me what I desire. My hands then move down as I start to tug your top off as I toss it to the side as my hands also go down and undo your skirt letting that slide down your legs as I reveal your womanly form and all your glorious curves.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 am

Smara blushed again the monsters eyes scanning her naked form. I'm not so sure now....

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:42 pm

“Now how can you say that? Your wearing absolutely nothing underneath your uniform it's like you planned it. Besides I can smell your arousal, you want it,” I moan into your ear. My tongue flicking across one of your ears.

I then pull you naked body closer to me as you settle into my lap as you can feel my cock poking against your ass, but with a barrier of clothing protecting you. I lean in and start to kiss at your neck and run my hands up and down your sides, over yours legs, caressing your arms as my fingers interlock with your hands whenever my lips would give you a nice soft kiss. I play with your body lightly, avoiding your main sexual areas, just teasing you.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Your very muscular Samara grabs his arms to keep herself steady as she retirns each kiss he gives her.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:32 am

Ha, ha that sounded like the perfect cue to me as I then let my illussion fade. So you can feel the real me as my muscles covered in my white fur as I continue to kiss your sweet lips. As my hands start to slowly go for your x-rated zones again, soflty carressing your breasts and going between your legs lightly. Only giving you a taste as you feel my hands gently glide over you, always carefully with how and where my claws go.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 am

Oh god! Samara was scared by his sudden transformation but due to the places he was touching Samara wasn't as scared as she thought she would have been. Samara ran her hands through his fur. His finger probed and prodded her sensitive areas.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:01 pm

"Now, now, don't disapoint me now. After all it's not like I've done anything so far to hurt you with these claws or teeth of mine." I then bring both my hands up to your breasts and give them a good powerful squeeze as I then lick across one of your checks.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Samara was enjoying herself with Keemari he touched her body in all the right ways. Returning his lick with a kiss shesnuggled close to him.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next