View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Don't scream. (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Don't scream. (Ishtar)
Ishtar let out a gasp as she felt his hand tighten around her own. Her head was forced back as part of her blue hair was pulled back painfully as well. She could feel her legs being pulled apart giving the mechanical monster better access to her flower. The young woman could feel his tendrils pull the petals of her flower open to give him an excellent view of her lower lips. The monster told her that she could make it stop by telling him that she wanted it badly.

Suddenly the blue haired student let out a yelp as she felt a tendril whip her clit. Ahhh...no please. Ishtar could feel the pain as it stung a little, a second tendril whipped her. Ahhh....please, it hurts. Ahhhh.... As she could feel the pain begin to fade away a bit, she noticed how sensitive her clit had become. The young woman wondered how long she could hold out herself.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:00 am

I was still agitated, but the sounds of those sweet little yelps just melted me. I knew she wanted it the whole time. She just didn't know she wanted it. She had to be shown.

I kept whipping her clit, pretty hard a couple of times, just to let her know I wasn't fucking around. I still wanted to make her talk dirty to me though. Break her adorable little will.

You want to fuck me. You can keep up this little charade as long as you want.

I berated her, her psyche could only take so much. But I could make this even more fun.

And remember girl: if you scream, you're dead.

With that reminder, I threaded one of my feelers into her still-open love tunnel and began to flick at her g-spot, driving at her clit simultaneously. It had taken me a few tries to find that spot in the past, but I had it down to a science now. Yeah, it was only a matter of time.

PM me if you want to RP!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Ishtar yelped some more that as she felt her clit get whipped some more. The pain and pleasure was mixing together now as she was sure her clit was pretty sensitive now. The mechanical monster continued to taunt her, trying to admit she want to have what was going on to her.

It was then that a feeler when into her flower and began to hunt for special spot. Within seconds she let out a loud moan as she felt it brush over her g-spot. The tendirls then began to rub both her special spot and the her hidden pearl. It was getting very difficult for the young woman to resist. No....I-I have to ....ahhhhh.....have to hold on....ohhhh. Already the blue haired girl could feel her will to resist beginning to fade.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2