View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 2:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Nice to meet you I'm....(sam and open to other monster) 

Post Nice to meet you I'm....(sam and open to other monster)
Its been Yolia's first two weeks here at Shokushu Island. Since arriving shes been having some strange feelings about this place and it wasent just the horrible gang of senior students giving her troble. Since the begining of her stay here at Shokushu a gang of senior students have been tormenting the poor student, since she was the new student around and pick her to be the one for hazing, doing things like picking on her in the halls or trying to attack her a gym locker rooms, Yolia has even been sent to detention for some of the little fights that broke out between her and a few of the other students harasing her.

Afther to weeks of people avoiding her, Yolia finnly found a friend here on the island, so as a gester of good will Yolia decided to invite her friend over to her dorm room, she was staying in afther classes that day.

Yolia was increadible excited as she dident feel so alone any more, finnly having a friend to talk to and hang out with afther school was a huge deal for the student as she quickly left class that day and rushed to her dorm room to propare for her company, by cleaning her dorm room of all its clutter and garbage. afther finishing with her cleaning Yolia decided to wash up befor her company arived by taking a quick shower as she quickly stripped of the revaling school uniform and her favorite pair of while and blue doted under wear and grabbed a towle and began to clean her self befor her friend showed up.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:21 am

Post Re: Nice to meet you I'm....(sam and open to other monster)
I could get used to hanging around these dorm rooms. For some reason, nobody ever came to help. And that was a good thing.

I had been exploring one of the student's rooms, admiring the amount of clutter and the near-layer of trash covering everything. How do humans get so attached to all their stuff? I'd just burn it. I was interrupted, when she arrived.

When I heard the door knob turn, I automatically engaged my personal cloaking field. In came this flustered girl; she immediately started cleaning everything! To somebody who had been paying more keen attention, a blur of the air might have been visible as I deftly avoided her movements around the small room.

Seeing her scurry around frantically made me excited, and I started to think of all the wonderful things I wanted to do to her. Did I say wonderful? I meant horrible. And then it got better. She stripped off her clothes, giving me a wonderful look at her petite, lithe form.

I watched her as she partook in the strange human ritual of running hot water over oneself, and admired the way the liquid flowed off of her body. As she rubbed herself and turned around, exposing all of her pretty little parts, I quickly lost patience as my appetite for her grew to the point of consuming my synthetic mind.

Suddenly, there was a knocking sound at the door. The girl in the shower stopped, put a towel around herself (damned shame!) and went to answer it. Things might get tough if I jump in now, I thought. One of them might get away.

So I hung back, shadowed the girl out of her bathroom (still invisible) and quietly took up a post on one of her bedroom walls, watching the scene unfold intently. With luck, I could net another one right here!

PM me if you want to RP!

Last edited by Lesion on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:04 am

Samara was excited while in class she had met another girl who had then asked her if she wanted to come to her dorm and study. Samara didn't have many frieds as she liked to keep herself to herself. She hoped that this girl would be fun to be with. Dressing in her school uniform Samara walked towards her dorm room door. Almost forgot Samara said to herself. Reaching her hand out she TK her dorm room keys into her hand turned around and went out the door closing it behind her.

Looking at the note Yolia had given her she walked down the stairs and began counting dorm rooms. Stopping at the right door she knocked on the door and waited for Yolia to answer.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Yolia was still taking her shower when she heard the loud knock from her dorm room door. Yolia's bathroom lacked a door and her shower also lacked a certain so she looked over at the door afther hearing the knock."Just a seciond!" Yolia yelled out as she quickly step out of her shower and wraped her pink towle around her body and walked over to her door and looked threw the peep hole. Seeing it was samara, Yolia opened her door and shot her guest a welcoming smile. "Hello samara, welcome! welcome!, come on in!" she seemed exicted as she open her door inviting her friend in side. Yolia's dorm was some what avrage size, one room dorm with a bath room complet with a small closet to store her clothes and other items, a shower and mini frige, while the rest was filled with posters and picures of her and her uncle Dallen while their were some picures of her with a the annoying walking trash can Gallo.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:51 am

Samara was taken aback when Yolia answered the door in a pink towel with wet hair. Walking into her room Samara closed the door behind her. Looking around the room she noticed all of Yolia's Pictures. You have a lot of pictures who are they all of?

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:39 am

[oh sorry Lision I dident see your post, I dont mind you joining in lol, but umm if yot dont mind altering yor post just a little bit so it will fit with whats ther now lol just so me and Giza dont have to go back and change our post that would be great :wink: ]

Yolia invited her friend in side not noticing Samara's expresion when awsering the door or relizing she was still in just her pink towle, her excitment of having company over forced her not even think about it. Yolia welcomed her friend in and shot her a smile."Welcome to my dorm, it might not look like much but Im happy here i guess" she giggled as she closed the door behind them both as they both walked in side.

Yolia was still kinda wet as she walked around her small dorm as samura seemed to be fasinated by Yolias many picures of her and her uncle. Yolia sat down on her bed and streached as she heard samuras question. "Most of them are of me and my uncle Dallen." Yolia jumped up and stude beside samara and point at one of her photos of her and Dallen at the ocean." Thats one from our trip to Santa Cruse, most of these are from trips me and him took together." she stared at her photograth getting lost him some of her old memories.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:57 am

Wow! You sure have traveled alot. Lucky you. Um...do you want to get dressed or something? Looking at her Yolia had obviously forgot she was still wearing just a towel. Don't worry if its awkward i'll just wait outside while you get dressed. Smilling as she said this she looked around Yolia's room again.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:20 am

The door was still open. I would risk letting one or both of them get away. Better to let them get comfortable before revealing myself. In my Neural Net, I quietly chanted what I hoped would happen: "Stay, stay, stay!"

PM me if you want to RP!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Yolia looked at some of her own pictures and smiled seeing her guest was intrested in them." Yah, me and my uncle went all over the place when I was younger." Yolia was stand beside Samara, water still dripping off her moist body as the small pink towle was the only thing hiding her dignity. Yolia heard Samura's comment about getting dressed as Yoila suddenly realized she was praticly naked with a guest over. Yolia blushed as she wraped her arms around her self in emberessment as she tryed applyed extra suport and not lose her towle."OH!.. I'm sorry I dident." she nervously laughed and rubbed the back of her head. "I just got distracted with having company over." she nervously smiled and held her towle up." No..no, you can wait in here, let me just go put something on." Yolia smirked nervously and slowly backed away to her bathroom.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 am

Watching her walk back into the bathroom Samara smiled to herself as she walked to Yolia's bed and sat down. Drumming her fingers across her leg she waited for Yolia to finish getting dressed. So... What did you have in mind....you know what are we going to do together?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:06 am

[Sorry it took me so long to reply lol :wink: ]

Once in side her bathroom direcly arcost the room from her bed were was Samara waited and since her bathroom kinda lacked a door she was in perfect view. Yolia turned her back to her guest and droped the towle then quickly slipped on a pair of white and blue doted panties and a bright red tank top. Hearing samara's question, Yolia looked back at her quest and took a moment think rubbing her chin. "well.. I dident really think about what we were going to do, I just thought we could hang out or studie or somthing." she laughed nervously. Yolia walked out of her bathroom over to her dresser, right next to the bed Samara sat on and pulled open one of its drawers and dug threw it looking for a pair of shorts and a posiblity of a bra.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:51 am

well i think it's best if we talk about ourselves first. You know so we can get to know each other better.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 am

Yolia continued to dig threw her dresser looking for a pair of shorts. Then Yolia paused and looked at her guest with a smile. "well...where are you from, have you ever travled?" Yolia finnly found a pair of shorts that was stuffed into the far cornor of her dresser."There it is."Yolia smiled as pulled the jet black colored shorts from her drawer and quickly sliped them on. The shorts hugged her hips tightly as she button them then sat down on the bed beside samara. "also what did you do befor you came here to the island?"

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:25 am

Well I haven't traveled much unlike you. I lived in a orphanage for most of my life. Than when I had grown up a woman aproached me and said that my gifts and that i was really smart were the reasons that she was inviting me to Shokushu High. And I woke up here.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:17 am

Yolia looked aat her friend with a confused expresion." You just woke up here...on the Island, how weaird?" Yolia rubbed her chin in confusion, while the thought of how strange Samaras arrivle on the island was then Yolia cracked a smile as giggled to her self. "Me and my uncle had to pay...."Alot" to get here, I wish I could have just woke up on the Island!" Yolia chuckled to her self. " If only it were that easy."

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next