View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 First Attempt at Friends (open to all) 

Post First Attempt at Friends (open to all)
Izzy clenched her fingers into her comforter repeatedly, excited and nervously waiting. She knew it was a long shot, and that most people would think it was stupid, but she had gone and done it anyway; she was throwing a 'party'. She didn't think she could call it an actual party, but that is what it was in her head. She had been planning it for a few days, and finally it was coming to fruition.
She had gotten ahold of some simple decorations- some streamers and big tissue paper flowers- and had them spread about the room to make it feel less empty. She had moved all her stuff off her dresser and desk had them covered with food. She had a Cooking Class that was rather sparsely populated, since it was there for the overflow from the other class, and had stayed after her last class of the day to finish cooking them for the party. She had guacamole and chips, a variety of cookies, a fresh cooler of lemonade, and even a cherry pie that she had worked damn hard on. She felt a small pang of worry hit when she felt that this would all have been for nothing and no one would show up.
And finally, she had written another students history essay so that she would let her borrow her stereo and a handful of CDs. She had a CD in that was currently playing quietly in the background, a band that was pretty popular and- in her opinion- sounded exactly like all the other popular bands. Whatever, she thought, as long as someone showed up.
And how exactly did she invite people? Did she go up to them and ask them if they wanted to come? Or announce it to a class? No. She made invitations on the computer and slide them under peoples doors at random. She knew that the worst thing for her self esteem would be to ask someone to their face and have them say no.
Ready and waiting, Izzy sat cross legged on her bed, wearing a yellow floral shirt-dress, a pair of grey leggings, and her hair pulled back into a simple lump on the base of her neck. barefoot of course.

[Hoping for a some other students so that Izzy can not die of embarrassment and some monsters to liven things up once people begin to show up.]

Fri May 06, 2011 12:25 am

Post Re: First Attempt at Friends (open to all)
The Kiras twins were always one for any chance at social interaction. The two did enjoy meeting new people, and of course working out just what they could do to amuse themselves with the new people they met. When they had come back from classes, laughing and chatting amongst themselves, and found a invitation to a party slipped under their door, they had quickly changed into their casual clothes, discarding the hated uniform onto the floor, and instead slipping into a tee-shirt, skirt, and runners. Since it was a party, the two decided to be even more confusing than normal, and both tied their hair up into a ponytail, making the two twins perfectly identical.

They moved through the corridors towards the dorm room in question, the two both sharing the same happy smile as they laughed and giggled, the sounds of their voices heralding their approach. They finally reached the door the invitation had mentioned, and the two reached forward and knocked on it, the two hands hitting at exactly the same time and in perfect rhythm with the other. They had a warm happy smile on their face, looking forward to the party. They knew nothing about the monsters of Shokushu, and as such never even considered such an open invitation to be suspicious.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri May 06, 2011 3:11 am

Izzy jumped slightly when she heard the oddly syncronoized knocking. Had some of the come as a group? she wondered off handedly as she practically bounced off the bed and went to the door. Before opening, although unneeded, she adjusted her hair and dress. With a bit too much excitement she pulled open the door wide, almost as wide as the smile on her face. Jeez, tone down the smile your gonna scare them away. she thought to herself.
"Hi! Thanks for coming! Come in, please!" she said, motioning probably too vigorously with her hands she realized, for them to come inside. She was surprised though, to see her first guests. She hadn't realized that she had invited twins- hell, she barely knew who she invited at all, but she doubted she would get twins- but she wasn't complaining. Twins meant that she already had two people here, even if they were clearly a single unit.

Sat May 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Samara looked at the invitation that she had found on the floor by her door. Always the curious one Samara found the dorm room door with ease and knocked on the door. Samara had decided to go with a black skirt that went to her knees and she was wearing her favourite t-shirt. Smiling as the door was opened she greeted the other girl. Hi there! I'm Samara you slid an invite under my door? i'm at the right room right?

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Izzy could have jumped up and down squealing happily when she saw another person show up. She held herself though, but the idea of squealing was still in her head. She had hoped for people, but had never though that she could actually have people show up! And now she had three! She smiled at Samara and waved excitedly. "Yea this is the right room, nice to meet you Samara, I'm Izzy." she said, cringing mentally when she realized she hadn't told the twins her name. She motioned them inside and pushed the door closed so it was only slightly unlatched. She smiled and bounced on her toes, wondering just how much fun that night was going to be.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Yolia was still some what new to the island and was still lookingfor some more friends to hang out with, since not many really wanted to get to know her ather sevral of the little scuffles between other students trying to attack her in gym classes or in the halls during passing periods.

Yolia happen to be in her dorm room at the time a invitation was slipped under her door, doing her training straches. When she finnly got around to accully looking at the note she relized this would be the perfect oppertunity to meet some other students and acculy make some friends and not enemys.

Afther classes the next day yolia rushed home to quickly change into the new cloths her "uncle" Gallow recently sent her, a bright red tank top like shirt with a buttn up front and black short shorts. Leaving her dorm room, Yolia realized that it was not to far away from her own. once she made her way to the right dorm room Yolia knocked and waited for some one to answer with excitment.

Mon May 09, 2011 7:16 am

The twins giggled at the other student's enthusiasm, slipping into the room and moving past her on either side, eyes roaming around the interior of the dorm room, taking in the preparations the student had made. They glanced at each other, nodding slightly in approval, or just confirming something the other thought. It was always hard to tell at the best of times which of the twins was which, and just how well they understood each other. It was as if the lines that seperated Aya and Celia were blurred.

The two let their heads bob slightly in time to the music, Aya moving towards the cooler and getting her and her sister some lemonade, after double checking that there wasn't any coke of course. With drinks in hand the two moved to the bed, each having the same half smile, although on the other side of their face. As if you could somehow connect the two together down the middle, and would then get the full smile. For now they watched and listened, curious as to just who would show up.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue May 10, 2011 12:40 am

Brianna never was very social she prefered to be left alone. But considering as she was new to this school sh decided it would benifit her and her knowledge of the school and its inhabitants if she went to this party. Knocking on the door she waited for a reply. A girl came to the door smilling warmly. Brianna was dressed in a tight fitting black top that showed of all she had to offer and was wearing jeans that clung to her. 'Hello My name is Brianna Nytfall i'm here for your, party'. Looking at the girl she waited for a reply.

Elizabeth Nytefall (ADD): Bio Here

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 7:04 am

Izzy let out a small squeak of happiness when she saw that there were so many people already, but she held herself back from making any other noise. She pulled the door open all the way to let in the new arrivals before she went and sat down on the edge of the bed. It was odd though, in her mind, what kind of people showed up already. She hadn't expected this type of people, but what type of people could she possibly expect? She knew no one. She smiled widely and bounced a bit on the bed. " Thanks for coming, its really great, please help yourself to the food." she said trying to sound polite and calm but the words came out a little jumbled and rushed.

Fri May 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Hastur was back at the accursed school. And so were those feelings brought back. The lust and the desire came back with the force of a sledgehammer to the face. He felt disgusting and violated by these forced emotional reactions and a desire to ever touch lesser beings.

In truth he loved it. He wouldn't come back at all if that weren't the case. He enjoyed this completely unique experience. He loved the feeling of the females as they squirmed and writhed in his grasp. He loved the sounds they made and the faces they pulled.

He needed to sate this feeling. He would find some that were alone or maybe in a small gathering. Young members of species enjoyed parties and the like.

Mayhaps, on this day, he would find such a gathering?

(I hope my introduction isn't unwanted. Any good? Or am I unwanted at this moment? XD)

Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Please do not perform thread necromancy (IE Bringing up dead RPs).

Locking.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:16 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]