View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Missing Her (open to anyone) 

Post Missing Her (open to anyone)
I lay alone in bed, naked as I had with Sondra here, but she wasn't beside me. I wasn't in the throws of passion, I wasn't passing out to get my rest, I was forced to actually fall asleep, something that after living with Sondra seemed far too bland and boring. Of course, it wasn't even late yet, it was still a bit early for bed, but I had no plans, nothing to look forward to tonight, and with the freshly set sun no longer shining in our window, I decided that I might as well rest now.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun May 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Profile YIM

It was still early yet. Alucard had woken before nightfall, in need of something to tide itself over for a while. It had gone to the Dorms.

The massive alien's eyes watched the nude student with anticipation. She could not see the alien watching her, but that was all about to change.

Sun May 06, 2007 6:52 pm
Profile YIM

She tossed and turned. It was early, but that's not what kept her awake. She wasn't passing out, that's what kept her awake, and she'd give anything to just be with Sondra again.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Mon May 07, 2007 1:26 am
Profile YIM

Alucard's eyes flashed wickedly from its vantage point. The student did not see the yellow light, however, thanks to the randomness of blinking. The alien approached her, and when it was too close to allow her to escape, the colors of the background swirled off Alucard like paints going down a drain until its flesh was grey again. A mouth big enough for most whales to use formed a single word in a multitone voice, "Insomnia?"

Mon May 07, 2007 1:54 am
Profile YIM

I rubbed my eyes, not really freaking out at all. Somehow, he didn't surprise me. I gave a yawn and held the blankets tightly, as if they'd protect me. They wouldn't of course, I knew what was going to happen, but it was the little things that made me win, that made me stronger than them.
"Still early."

Mon May 07, 2007 4:39 am
Profile YIM

If she wants to play calm, I'll be more than happy to play, Alucard thought. "I suppose so," said the creature, looking into her eyes to keep its eyes off her nubile body. Its voice still sounded like the unified voices of many, but now all these voices were now serene, peaceful even.

"So, are you ready?" Alucard asked, referring to her rape in a tone one might have mentioned the weather in.

(Sending a PM!)

Mon May 07, 2007 6:00 am
Profile YIM

As if I needed to ask, I replied in the same everyday matter-of-fact manner, as if inquiring about the weather.
"For?"

Mon May 07, 2007 7:18 am
Profile YIM

(that's just the sort of question I was talking about...)

Alucard grinned in spite of itself. "Like it isn't obvious," the monster chuckled. "Now, are you going to struggle, or have you already accepted your fate?"

The massive alien was inching closer as it spoke.

Mon May 07, 2007 8:17 am
Profile YIM

"Well, I'm obviously going to kick you in the balls, and make a break for it. You're going to have some sort of steel testie or something and catch me, and we'll be back to here, won't we? So, I guess you might as well get on with it."
Ihad more than a few escape plans in mind, but all of them had ways of being spectacular failures. So, I'd just wait, pass what time I could, and if I could go, I'd go.
"You know, if you lot keep fucking me, though, I won't be as nice and tight as I am now."

Mon May 07, 2007 8:42 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard's smile never faltered. "That would be a great plan. The only thing stopping it is that I don't have 'balls'." It gestured to its abdomen, and sure enough, Linnis saw the alien had no genitalia at all, nor even an indication that there ever might have been one.

"You have a point, though. Struggle or not, it ends all the same. You must appreciate the inevitability, right? I mean, that's about the most reliable thing around this island." Shrugging, it made to lay hands on her, the massive palms alone enough to probably conceal her.

Mon May 07, 2007 11:19 pm
Profile YIM

"Well, me taking two or three girls a day is just as inevitable."

Wed May 09, 2007 6:09 am
Profile YIM

That remark made Alucard laugh. At the same time, its hands seized her, holding her legs and lower body secure in its left hand and her arms and upper body in its right. One hand could have done the job, but were she to struggle, the alien might've dropped her.

"Sounds like you're just as dangerous to the female flesh that walk these halls as I am!" the alien joked.

Wed May 09, 2007 9:27 am
Profile YIM

I said with a dark smile. I liked doing that, belittling them by being better at what they did than them. I was bound. There had to be something I could do, but as long as I kept him talking, I could work out a plan.
"Some particularly skilled girls here too. This one, Annika, her first time with a girl and she was as good as an expert."

Thu May 10, 2007 6:57 am
Profile YIM

Alucard lifted Linnis effortlessly, talking to her as it did so. "Sounds like you had some real fun."

The alien finished lifting Linnus up to its mouth. "You know," said Alucard, "Most women struggle, and try and scream before I eat them."

Thu May 10, 2007 7:43 am
Profile YIM

"If any of you hell beasties could kill me, you would've by now. You'll ravage me, and probably by the time you get to me, I'll find a way ro escape."

Thu May 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next