View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Who needs sleep? (slimer) 

Post Who needs sleep? (slimer)
Kaila's dorm room closed with a quiet click as she slumped inside, dead tired. Kaila was always tired of course, but she had been extra tired lately, which she attributed to all the extra exercise she had been doing recently. As soon as she was basically inside the room she slide off her shoes and socks, sighing at the great feeling of taking them off after an entire day of running around. Not bothering to move the shoes from the middle of the floor she just kept walking, barely awake. She stumbled a bit when she ran into the bed but kept walking towards her bathroom.

Once inside her bathroom she leaned heavily against the counter and yawned wide and loud. She smacked her lips and blinked absently, almost forgetting where she was. Slowly, having to force herself, she unbuttoned her vest and blouse, hanging them over the bar on the wall. She usually slept with her bra on, but today she didn't want to deal with it at all, so she slide it off over her head, not bothering with the clasp. Dropping the bra to the floor she grabbed a large gray sports jersey that she had worn soft from sleeping in it so much. She slide it over her head and walked from the bathroom.

Her bad barely made she let herself drop onto it. She grasped at the covers and wrapped them around her, rolling around to get them to cover the majority of her before she started to doze, the blankets practically tied around her. She wondered tiredly if she would ever get out of the blankets, but she would deal with that in the morning. . .

Always up for a scene, PM me and we can work something out!

Tue May 24, 2011 12:10 am

Post Re: Who needs sleep? (slimer)
Slimer had been relaxing on the beach when he saw the sea plane begin to arrive with a new student. Anxious as always to see one the potential 50 he was here to corrupt, he was doing a job, but that didn't mean he couldn't draw it out for the targets of his choice. Instantly upon seeing the new girl he knew he had to have her, so he dedicated a couple weeks to stalking her invisibly learning her habits, strengths and routine. She was dazling, she had a firm toned body from working out constantly, and when the wind blew just right it would brush her chin length wavy hair out of her face and reveal a couple pierced ears.

Slimer was not surprised when she hit gym to swin and box as those were popular activities on the island, but was a little shocked to see her rehearshing a dance practice. She called it ballet and it showed off her flexibiliity and muscle control. All her activities showed her desire to be in control of her body, and possibly revealing a psychological need for control as well. Time would tell, but Slimer decided on his way of corrupting her with that information.

Slimer had decided the best place to catch her least able to resist would be her dorm room. She tended to be ready to go always during the day, full of energy and life, but by the evenings strenuous exercise would take its toll. So, tonight would be the night he got to slip inside her room before nightfall to wait for her and hopefully slip inside other places as well.

She came inside stumbling with fatigue, and quickly went to the bathroom to change. Slimer enjoyed watching her free her wonderful breasts, only to cover them again with a grey jersey, but not replacing her bra. Slimer invisibly returned to the corner to wait for his opportunity. She rolled herself into her blanket like a cacoon, and slimer knows his patience is soon to pay off..

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue May 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Sleep. Really is it that hard? Kaila thought as she laid on the bed as if she was asleep already, corpse still and eyes closed, but it always ended up like this. She is dead tired and sore, but as soon as she lays down she can't sleep anymore. She hoped that it wasn't something about this island that was causing her to not sleep as much. She never slept that much to begin with, but there is never such a thing as too much sleep.

Kaila rolled over till she was facing up right, but her arms were completely tangled in the blankets and she tumbled over the edge of the bed and onto the floor. She giggled tiredly and rolled farther across the floor till she hit the wall and the blanket was off her completely. It was unorthodox, but it worked well enough for her. "Great job Kai. . ." she said to herself as she sat up groggily.

Rubbing her tired eyes she looked around her room, wondering where in the room would be the most comfortable. The floor smelled weird, she couldn't stretch out in the closet, the bed was to soft, the bathroom was to cold. She raised an eyebrow and looked at the dresser. She hadn't tired that yet. . . She grabbed a small blanket from the bed and a fluffy pillow. She shoved everything off the dresser, not caring at the moment, and plopped the pillow down on one end. She crawled onto the small surface and curled up, pulling the blanket over herself, hoping that she could sleep here. . .

Tue May 24, 2011 11:48 pm

Slimer watches with his uncanny patience wondering what thoughts were drifting through the students head as she lay down for sleep. Watches as she struggles to reach sleep, amused at how wrapped up she was in all the bedding. Even more amusingly she rolls and smacks on the floor to escape the self created tangle that surrounds her. He doesn't know whether to burst out laughing or applaud her ingenuity.

After untangling she makes her way strangely to the desk, places the pillow and blanket as is attempting to sleep on the wooden desk. Slimer is confused as to why she is passing up on the bed for the desk, shrugs his hidden shoulders and continues to see what this entertaining student would do next or would she find comfort and allow him to begin his work.

Watching calmly he prepares all four tentacles and his long sliming tail for the effort to come...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed May 25, 2011 1:11 am

Kaila laid in a tightly rolled ball on the desk, dead tired still, and still awake. She sat there still, waiting for sleep to take her, or for her to pass out. Which ever came first was alright in her mind, as long as she could get some sort of rest. She rolled over, unwrapping herself, and sprawled over the edges of the dresser, pillow tucked under her head.

"Damn it I just want to sleep. . ." she muttered into the pillow, keeping her face buried in it. Slowly, ever so slowly, she began to feel herself dozing off, thankfully. She adjusted herself slowly to where her arms were still hanging off somewhat, but her legs were curled up underneath herself, and she was laying on her side. The blanket was tucked under her legs so that it would stay on her, and the pillow was pinned tightly between her and the smooth wood of the dresser.

" 'Bout. . Time. . " she muttered as she finally felt herself almost asleep. Half awake, and finally half asleep, she continued to mutter to herself some; scolding herself for this mistake or that during her work outs, plans for the next day, what schoolwork she had to cram in before class. . .

Wed May 25, 2011 2:59 am

Slimer watched as she finallyn got comfortable after talking to himself. He checks to make sure the door is locked and stands at the end where her head rests sideways on the pillow. He debates pinning her down since her arms are hanging over the edges, but soon hears her breathing extremely deeply, seemimgly to be sleeping the sleep of the dead. He waits 5 minutes hearing the breathing checking to see how even it is. The breaths were definitely one who is simply exhausted, while he would love to see her regain her energy from a great night of sleep, he preferred other ways to fill her with energy.

Deciding on a final test he unleashes three coils, one to wait and snair her midsection if she popped awake, and one for each wrist. The tentacles coiled lightly up her arms and into the sleeve holes of her grey jersey. They are soft enough now but should she wakened they could hold her compliant. They continue the journey, coiling gently around each supplue breast the phallic ending heads caressing firm currently soft nipples while the gentle coils tickled her curves.

He runs one hand over her hair caressing, ready to grab her at a moments notice. He is still unsure whether she will wake, she is going to sleep very heavily, or is pretending to be asleep? He ponders as he rubs her hair and face softly in a caress...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed May 25, 2011 3:31 am

Kaila's breathing was steady and deep, she had finally fallen asleep, although in the most obscure place. She was a little uncomfortable, but at least she was asleep. She wriggled a little as she felt something soft sliding up her sleeves, but the feeling was present enough that she didn't wake or stir too much. As the soft invaders made it to her breasts she sighed into the them as the stroked her breasts, making her feel like she was getting an ever so gentle massage, despite the fact that if she was awake she would never have allowed what was doing this to her to continue.

The soft caress of her face was delicate and comforting, like a closer friends attempt to comfort and console. This woke her a bit, because it had a distinct hand shape on her face, and it registered somewhere in her brain that someone was there. The thought faded quickly though, the caress still just nice. She turned to face up right, her legs still wrapped underneath her, her face pressing slightly into the hand, feeling better closer to the consoler.

Wed May 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Slimer starts a little when she shifts onto her back, although seemingly still asleep, he slowly pulls his hand from her face. His tentacles still coil lightly over her spread arms and he continues caressing her breasts waiting to see her reaction. The heads now begin rubbing her tender nipples. He keeps his tentacles ready to secure her arms and waist if needed but for the moment things seemed not to have startled her awake.

Deciding to test his luck and determine whether she will wake, he sends a tentacle under the desk towards the other end coming up where her feet are located. The tentacle travels up the slide of the desk gently making its way to the top, and then slips under the blanket. After a few moments it makes it to where the blanket is wrapped under her legs and reverses course slithering down till it reaches her feet and begins to travel up towards her thighs...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 26, 2011 1:56 am

When the soft caressing of her breasts moved to her nipples it caused her to stir more, the feeling of this being wrong becoming slightly more prominent in her head. She yawned loudly, but she was still not fully awake yet. The feeling of something crawling up her legs made her squirm and press her legs tightly together to prevent the creeping things from moving higher. She yawned again and tried to stretch out her arms above her head, but felt what ever was working over her breasts and slightly hardening nipples hold them back a bit.

Kaila grumbles a bit, wondering what the hell was waking her up and doing this to her. She blinked a few times, her eyes not opening more than a crack each time before she clamped her eyes closed again, not wanting to even bother. "Gah, I just want to sleep dammit." she growled under her breath.

Thu May 26, 2011 2:34 am

Slimer tenses the coiled tendrils currently fondling her breasts, and her arms are trapped out to the sides, spread open pulling out to side edges of the desk, pulling until her wrists barely hold onto each edge. Once secure they return to rubbing their phallic ends caressingly over her nipples.

Slimer appears to sight. His image can be jarring to human sight, especially if seen peering over you while your secured to a desk in the middle of the night, in your dorm room, when demons shouldn't exist. This one did exist and it stood on four legs, appearing to be human if it weren't for the extra backwards facing legs, a normal appearing heavily muscled torso, except the 4 tentacles an inch wide sprouting from under his chiseled arms. His eyes glowed green in the dark, the emerald an eerie faint glow, otherwise a normal face with short spikey brown hair. The contrast between normal and his demonic extras the more the terrifying. Finally a large tentacle, appeared from up over his back and curled against the cieling to dangle directly over her head. It seemed a couple feet wide and ended in a mouth the split even with her eyes as her head lay back.
But dammit I want you! He says as he appears to sight.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 26, 2011 6:04 am

Kaila's eyes didn't widen and she didn't scream when she was what was doing this to her. She was barely phased, the only thing that was different from what she had experienced was the tail (she couldn't see his second set of legs). Shes from New York; muggings, stick ups and kidnappings happened daily there. She had heard all the stories, and been part of a bus hijacking for christs sake! Kaila, being rather naive, thought that this guy had just broken in to her room and wanted something from her. From the attention to her reluctantly hardening nipples, it seemed fair that Kaila knew what he wanted.

With a quick turn, Kaila kicked her legs out into the air and hooked them on the sides of the dresser before pushing again, veritably summer salting over herself. The intruders tentacles couldn't hold and her arms slide out of their grasp. Continuing her escape she rolled across the floor till she was a good few feet away from him. She stopped on her feet in a crouch and raised an eye brow, seeing her attacker fully for the first time. She debated weather to run or to fight, and at the moment her body was pushing her towards fight.

Thu May 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Ahh after such a busy day I'm glad there is still life left you in you, let's see how much energy ans will you have left before your corruption begins... Slimer says after she comes to a halt from her summersault. He takes a couple steps towards her, a tentacle lashing out trying to strike her crouching from but she easily evades it. His movement with the extra set of legs is jarring to the eyes, and he takes another step forward trying to corner her.

We can do this the easy way or the hard way, its your choice, but I think I know what you will choose. You are no match for a true demon, girl why don't you tell me your name and come sit on my lap and I promise you nothing but pleasure, or you can try and fight me and I'll be forced to show you the pleasures and pain your body is capable of?

He lashes out with his tentacles, launching two strike one attempting to whip her face and body, while one went towards the back of her knees to attempt and trip her, watching her previous acrobatic display he isn't confident it will be enough. He takes a step forward and begins a tentacle creeping along the floor around the outside edge of the room hoping it goes unnoticed.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Kaila dodges out of the way of the tentacles that flashed out at her, wondering what the hell this thing was when it answered for her.

We can do this the easy way or the hard way, its your choice, but I think I know what you will choose. You are no match for a true demon, girl why don't you tell me your name and come sit on my lap and I promise you nothing but pleasure, or you can try and fight me and I'll be forced to show you the pleasures and pain your body is capable of?

Kaila snorted out a quick laugh. "I would never sit on your lap, even if you said you were Santa!" she said, hoping to piss it off more so it would make a mistake and give her the chance to escape. Moving slowly back, she knew she was basically cornering herself, but wasn't sure what else to do. If she jumped the bed she could get to the door, but then again it could catch her. Of course there was always the window as well. . . But that was a last resort.

Thu May 26, 2011 6:10 pm

She defly avoids the two strikes as she backs up, Slimer follows with a couple steps forward. He launches another tendrils attempting to loop her waist while another shot out towards her wrist and a third attempted to snag an ankle, the rapid succession of shots hoping for better success. The forth tentacle meanwhile traveled along the wall and floor corner moving at a slow and steady past hoping to be unnoticed it traveled under the window almost halfway to her.

He watches her eye the window and the door, and can see the thoughts of escape cross over her face. *The windows was latched on each end and the door was locked, by the time she fumbled with either one she would be in his grasp, Slimer thought confident in his abilities.

There will be no escape for you tonight, I'm impressed you are moving as well as you are after such a tiring day, but unfortunately for you your tiring night is just beginning... Slimer chuckles evily.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Kaila curses under her breath as the tentacles lash out at her again. She just managed to avoid the one that went for her waist and ankle, but the third tentacle wrapped around her left wrist tightly. "Shit." Kaila said through her teeth, trying to pull her arm away from the tentacle while trying to back away quicker now, knowing that it would pull her close once it got a better grip.

Thu May 26, 2011 6:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next