View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Possessed(Mac) 

Post Possessed(Mac)
Wraith was again wandering the halls until he came across a lovely red headed girl in her room. He enters her body intending on doing his usual work, but then an idea comes to him. The girl suddenly winces and groans feeling her consciousness somehow being forcefully suppressed and holds her head trying to fight it. After a few moments however, she lets go and lifts her head, one eye was now red and glowing. Wraith had successfully taken over another being's body.

Thu May 26, 2011 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Possessed(Mac)
Hope was skipping around, heading back to her dorm when she noticed a young woman with long red hair sitting on her bed. She was clutching her head, she looked like she was in pain. "Excuse me? Are...are you alright?"

Thu May 26, 2011 7:54 pm

The girl would look up at Hope, one eye was blue and the other now red. She grins standing up and walking to her. "Oh yes...everything's great now..." She suddenly grabs Hope pulling her into the room and shutting the door. She then pins the student against the wall, using strength that seemed unnatural.

Thu May 26, 2011 8:02 pm
Profile YIM

Hope let out a tiny scream. "What...what're you doing?" she asked as she tried to free herself.

Thu May 26, 2011 8:10 pm

The girl grins as one hand moves down Hope's body while the other kept her pinned. She then pulls her to the bed forcing her down then starts removing her clothes. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm just going to use you for a little while."

Thu May 26, 2011 8:16 pm
Profile YIM

"NO STOP," Hope yelled as she tried to push the girl off her. "She's freakishly strong!" she thought as she tried to push her off.

Thu May 26, 2011 8:22 pm

"Don't bother fighting it, I've given this girl's body much more strength. And if you try to hit her, you'll only hurt her." As the girl spoke, her voice changed sounding as if there was another voice mixed in. She pulls off Hope's top and lifts her bra fondling her bare breasts.

Thu May 26, 2011 8:31 pm
Profile YIM

"Stop it or I'll scream," Hope growled. She didn't want to hurt this girl because it was obvious she was not under her own control. She resisted the fondling but couldn't help but notice the warm feeling she was getting with her sensitive breasts were touched.

Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm

"Do you think anyone will be able to help you if you do scream? Even if anyone could help, they would only hurt this girl's body, then I would take over the other's body and continue. So there's no way out either way." The girl leans down kissing Hope aggressively, continuing to grope her breasts. 'Mmmm so this is what it's like to physically ravage these girls...' He thought to himself.

Thu May 26, 2011 11:24 pm
Profile YIM

Hope was surprised as the young possessed woman began kissing her. Part of her mind found it erotic, but the larger part of her mind rejected it and pushed the girl off her. Hope glared at her and got into one of her many martial arts stances. She wasn't going to be raped by the girl.

Thu May 26, 2011 11:46 pm

The girl simply looks at Hope, rather annoyed she was able to get out from her hold. "I already told you, your attacks won't hurt me, only the girl. How will you explain to the teachers how she was beaten? No one will believe that she was possessed." Her red eye suddenly flashes as Wraith uses his hypnotic look to knock Hope out. As strong as the girl's body was, Wraith wasn't in the mood for her struggling. Once Hope was unconscious, she was fully undressed then her hands tied to the bed posts, the knots tested to be sure she couldn't break free. Wraith then allows her to awaken again.

Thu May 26, 2011 11:53 pm
Profile YIM

Hope regained her wits and opened her eyes. When she awoke she found herself stripped naked and spread eagle on the bed. She tried to free her arms, but they would not move free from her bindings. She felt a cold wind from the open window and felt her nipples become erect. That is when she realized she was naked . "Untie me your supernatural BITCH," Hope yelled

Fri May 27, 2011 12:06 am

The girl simply giggles running her hand over Hope's body. "Technically, I'm not even sure whether or not I am or ever was a female. If you could see what I truly look like, you wouldn't know either. I guess you could call me a ghost or spirit, because I have no body and cannot be seen or touched through conventional means. Normally I just invade a girl's mind and manipulate her body into cumming, usually in front of others. Or I may invade her dreams and turn them against her. But this time, I'm going to ravage a girl physically for the first time, and you have the honor of being the first victim." Her fingers move down between her legs rubbing her pussy.

Fri May 27, 2011 12:14 am
Profile YIM

Hope struggled against her bonds. "I can still scream! What are you gonna do, muffle me with your pussy?" Hope asked sarcastically, then realizing the err in her words.

Fri May 27, 2011 12:25 am

The girl chuckles and starts to take off her own clothes. "Do you always open that mouth before thinking? Well if you're going to do that, let's at least put it to good use." She gets onto the bed and kneels down straddling Hope's face, her pussy right over her mouth. "I don't really expect you to pleasure this body, it's not what I really intended." She then leans down opening her lips and licks at her pussy.

Fri May 27, 2011 12:32 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next