View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 3:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Never just a potted plant (Mac) 

Post Never just a potted plant (Mac)
The staff of this school were right on the ball. They had unlocked and insured that the rooms for the new students are clean and fresh, ready for the students to spend as much time as they want in them; but they forgot a small fact. Or more, ignored. Freshening up the room meant opening the windows to the fresh tropical air. And to the other residents on the island. One of which happened to be your very own FloraFlora. Using her bell and tailstem she swung herself through the trees to the window, crawling up the wall and through the window. She hadn't thought about her plan much, but she had an idea. She had been here a few days already, and knew that the windows were only open if it was someones room already, or if they were opening it for someone.

Either way it was a success for Flora. Sliding in through the window she used her tailstem to hold herself onto the ceiling, readjusting her bell so that she could let it begin to fill with nectar. Before the nectar began to fill the bell she reached in to the bottom where her small tentacles held an interesting idea she had had on her first day. Her hand vines wrapped around a clay flower pot filled with potting soil that she had borrowed from the botany class. It gave her a unique opportunity.

Being her first time inside, she took a few moments to orient herself with the room; a dresser, a fully made bed, a door that she assumed lead to the bathroom, and another door which was ajar, showing her the closet. There was also already something of a students in the dorm, which meant that she had picked a room a student was already living in, but with the clean and freshness of everything, it can't have been lived in long. There were posters around the room of things Flora didn't understand. Males humans, or what she assumed they looked like since she couldn't remember seeing one (and she doubted she would remember it if she did), that were. . .Breeding, or so it seemed. This student was clearly not bashful about such things as intercourse, which would make everything here easier for her. With a mischievous grin Flora set the clay pot down on the wide window sill before moving herself along the ceiling to the closet. The closet had a few sets of sheets and pillow cases hung over the bar, which gave Flora a fairly good hiding place for the time being. Sliding herself behind the sheet. She leaned down and placed her hand on the carpet, growing her hand vines through a seem in the floor.

The vine slithered under the carpet, the widest part of the vine barely a 1/4 of an inch, until it curled up the edge of the window and under the bottom of the pot. Pushing through the potting soil a small bulge grows from the end of the vine, sprouting a flower designed by Flora's own mind. It had long curly petals that started as a light light blue and faded into a vibrant pink at the tips of the curls. The center of the flower jutted out into a rough edged cup, holding a small amount of Flora's nectar. Ready for whoever was to enter the room, Flora watched the shadows from the room play on the sheet, learning the difference between normal objects in the room and a living person.

Always up for a scene, PM me and we can work something out!

Thu May 26, 2011 2:12 am

Post Re: Never just a potted plant (Mac)
Hope walked back to her room. She was smiling sweetly as she nearly skipped down the hall. This new school seemed so open so exotic to her. While the lack of boys bothered her a bit, she knew she'd get her fix with her yaoi. She entered her room and saw the plant on her windowsill. She leaned in and smelled the flower and sighed. Flopping back on her bed she grabbed her magazine and began reading. She noticed her checkered skirt had risen up, exposing her blue panties, but she didn't care. She was nice and relaxed.

Thu May 26, 2011 2:47 am

Flora was delighted when she noticed a shadow move across the sheet and she peaked around the sheet to see the students appraisal of her flower. Flora was disappointed, and a little miffed, when the student didn't stay long at the flower; she had thought it was rather pretty. . .

Oh well, it didn't matter so much any more, although Flora knew she would have to ask the student why she hadn't been more interested. The only positive that Flora had seen from the student was that her hair too was also green.

Being perfectly quiet Flora slide one of her mushroom tipped tentacles out of the closet. She made sure to avoid the students view and a small bulge grew in it. The bulge, upon reaching the end, squished out from the end into a fine, but heavy mist. The mist descended slowly, but would soon spread into a simple mist that wouldn't be detectable, but would take effect soon.

Thu May 26, 2011 3:23 am

Reading the Magazine, Hope began to feeling sleepy. Placing her erotic magazine down she sat up and yawned. "My oh my.", she yawned. "Why am I feeling so..." she shook her head and tried to get up. Realizing how heavy her body felt, she thought screw it, and lied back.

Thu May 26, 2011 3:38 am

Flora smirked slightly, but was disappointed. She wanted her prey to be at least a little challenging. She retracted her flowered and let her hand reform to its simple vine shape. "Oh well, guess I just have to make the most of this. . ." Flora whispered to herself before using her tailstem to leave the closet and slide across the ceiling to hang over the bed. Being careful not to spill any of her nectar she lowered herself till she was just over the student. " You should be more considerate to others you know." Flora said, using the mushroomed headed tentacles to grab her arms and roll her over onto her back. Flora lowered herself till she was just above the students face. "Other people, well, me like to have fun too." she said, pulling the mushroom tentacles up till the student was sitting. Flora looked her over in her position, as if preparing to buy her, and nodded to herself. Yes, she was sufficient. Flora raised her up by her arms which she had wrapped together with the mushroom tentacles, and moved her into the air over her bell. She let the student hang there, watching her with her black eyes, wondering what the student was thinking.

Thu May 26, 2011 3:24 pm

The movement jostled Hope and she regained some composure. She found her arms entangled by some strange vine and was greeted by a feminine, plant creature, it's black eyes piercing into her. Hope let out a shriek and tried to struggle. "Let me go you...you...you JERK!" Hope screamed and kicked at the vine holding her. "I'll get Campus security! LET ME GO!" Hope growled

Thu May 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Flora cringed a little at the scream, the pitch hurting her ears. She waited for the student to stop wriggle before she tightened her grip on her hands slightly, ensuring that she wouldn't slip from her grasp. When the student kicked at her Flora's smile left, leaving her face completely. A little miffed, Flora reached towards the student and began to fumbled with the buttons of the girls blouse. After a few moments of getting no where with them Flora hooked her vine through the top and bottom of the blouse and pulled hard, yanking the shirt off and popping the buttons.

Satisfied, Flora then used her vines to slide the skirt off and toss it to the side. Wanting to leave the student some comfort for now, she didn't take off her bra or panties, there would be time for that. Flora switched the grip on the students hands to one mushroomed tentacle before using the other to corral the girls legs. Flora lowered the girl slightly down into the bell, to where her feet were dipped in the sweet nectar before looking at the student expectantly. " Now see here sweets, I don't see how you have a choice about going to campus security or not." Flora said, releasing more of the memory fogging pheromones into the air above the student, ensure that after she was done with her campus security wouldn't every be told.

Thu May 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Hope's struggle lessened as she succumbed to the pheromone that Flora was exuding. With her arms held up, Hope realized it was useless to struggle. "What do you want from me?" she pleaded

Thu May 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Flora grined a little as the girls struggling lessened. "Theres a love." Flora said, lowering the student farther into the nectar filled bell till she was in to her waist. Flora's bell was large enough to fit the entire student to her head, and could stretch to an even tall person if needed so she wasn't worried about her fitting. The small tentacles around where her members were stored began to wriggle and search for the students feet. Finding her toes the suction cups latched on, moving up her legs and pulling her into a kneeling position within the bell, her head and the tops of her shoulders still sticking out of the nectar and bell. The small tentacles at the rim of the bell grabbed her wrists when the mushroom let go, ensuring that she was in a steady position.

Flora didn't bother answering the students question and rather went about getting the student to answer her questions. One mushroomed tentacle snaked under the students bra to wrap around her left breast firmly, squeezing ever so slightly, while the other grabbed the magazine from the bed. Meanwhile the small tentacles around her members compartment began to slide and caress her inner thighs and legs. Flora held the magazine by one corner, open to one page that was much the same as the posters on the wall. "What is the point of this?" she asked, turning the magazine so that the student can see. " And also, why are you looking it?"

Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 pm

The way the appendage moved about on Hope's breast and slightly squeezed it. The way the tentacles wrapped around Hope's wrist ensured her she had no way to leave. She heard a voice asking her about her magazine. She let out another gasp and answered. "It's for masterbation. I'm a virgin still. I use it to masterbate. Boys having sex with each other makes me feel good," she moaned as she closed her eyes/

Thu May 26, 2011 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]