View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 A Disturbing Dream Fulfilled (for oozekar) 

Post A Disturbing Dream Fulfilled (for oozekar)
As the night crept towards its darkest hour and students lay asleep in their beds Mary was denied a peaceful sleep when a disturbing dream crept into her mind. From her awareness of the powers she could tell that it was brought to her by her Eye of Aeon even in her unconcious mind. Her mental image was floating in....something... completely naked and it was touching every part of her, forcing itself in and out of her holes again and again and driving the image to frenzied ecstacy. When the dream wound its way to an end she started awake looking around in the darkness of her dorm room and as she did she felt a dampness on her bare thighs under the covers.

Reaching down she ran a finger over the wetness and up over her nether lips shivering as her body quivered from the contact thinking to herself Ah...I'm soaked. My body must have reacted to the stimuli from the vision. Throwing the covers off she rummaged through her dresser for a towel and a flashlight before grabbing her key and heading towards the door thinking I should take a shower. If I go back to sleep like this I'll just catch a cold. With that thought in mind she turned the flashlight on and walked out into the hallway wearing nothing at all but a towel over one shoulder. And as she walked the pitch black hallway the petite girl had no idea that her vision would be fulfilled so soon...

Looking for RPs. If you're intrested feel free to send me a PM anytime.

Sun May 29, 2011 5:19 am

Post Re: A Disturbing Dream Fulfilled (for oozekar)
Oozekar sat upon the precipice. Dorm building 2's ventilation system had a strange winding quality to it. It dove and rose to every room. But, at one point, it shot up, stretching from whatever floor it started to the ceiling. There Oozekar clung, below it a pit fading off into darkness. The ooze was enjoying its freedom and had come here to feed on the flesh of sexy little students in one of these handy pick-and-choose dorm rooms, but it was having trouble choosing from all the delicious tastes and smells drifting about. So it had decided to come up to the roof to clear its head.

The moon was almost full; shedding is pale silvery light down onto the school below. The warm glow flashed softly as the rusty rotating blades of the air conditioning unit strobed the moonlight onto the oozes pensive purple membrane. Oozekar was afraid of the wild, outdoors. If it rained, and it couldn’t find shelter, it would melt away and Oozekar wasn’t sure what would happen then. Death wasn’t something it ever considered... It let go.

The air rushed past as the blob picked up speed, turning a bright orange. The ooze bounced from wall to wall on its relatively short trip down the ventilation shaft, building up speed. “Wheeeeee!” It thought to itself as the vent came up to greet it.
*Splat*
-Kerchunk-
*scrrreeeeee*
*er,er,er*

The blow shook the vent, knocking it off its supports. The blob tried to reconstitute itself while the aluminum vents creaked back and worth a few times before finally coming to a halt, still supported by the connections to the rest of the vent works.

Oozekar shook itself. The blow had knocked it silly, something it hadn’t considered possible. It's rather pointless antics had begun to build up the blobs hunger, so much so that if it had a stomach, the organ would be rumbling. It listened to the creaking of the vent, and wondered if anything had heard the ruckus, and if that scrumptious morsel was ready for a long night.

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Sun May 29, 2011 3:30 pm

In the empty pitch-black hallway all seemed well for the petite girl making her way toward the showers even though she was wearing nothing at all; something that would bother most of the other students if they saw her but that wouldn't be a problem at this hour. It seemed that everything was quiet until she heard the vents rattle wildly with no apparent reason. Turning her flashlight upwards she saw the hanging vents swaying and as her curiousity got the better of her she decided to investigate by exploring a bit of the ventilation system. Looking around the flashlight came upon a ventilation grate slightly open hanging above a table near the wall.

Wrapping her towel around her hips, drying off her wet nethers as best she could, she climbed up onto the table and reached up to the grate pulling it off and dropping it down to the floor. Reaching up she grabbed hold of the vent pulling herself up shivering as her bare chest pushed against the cold metal and made her way into the system looking around with her flashlight for the source of the noise.

Tue May 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Oozekar heard shuffling in the vents. Something was crawling around in here as well? Oozekar shivered listening to the noise. Perhaps there were other monsters around this island too… but that would be ridiculous. The ooze crept toward the sound until it came to a junction in the aluminum ducts. Peaking around the corner it saw something strange...

A petite girl with one blue eye and one gold eye had wedged herself into the vet works and was crawling toward the ooze. She seemed almost naked, rubbing her curves against the rough metal of the vent while she struggled to get her teen body deeper. It wondered what drove her down this strange road, but it wouldn’t mind punishing her for her hubris. It could smell her scent, it was strong: sweet plumbs and cherry blossoms. Yes it would enjoy her very much.

Quickly the blob snaked up into the upper junction, changing into its hunter red, where it waited for its prey to crawl away from the safety of the hallway and under the inner junction where it waited. It quivered in excitement, feeling strange, as if it was supposed to be here at this time, as if something drove it to this action. But that was silly, it would gladly take this girl even if she wasn't foolishly crawling into its hunting grounds. It waited in silence for its prey to crawl to the junction, then it would drop and take her delicious body over and over. It wondered if her screams might carry in the duct work?

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:40 am

Mary continued her way deeper into the ventilation system and although the going was somewhat rough, due to her bare skin rubbing against the cold and rough metal, her petite body made navigating through the mazelike system quite simple. But even that was not much help in searching for the source of the noise as no matter where she looked she did not see anything that could have rattled the aluminum vents so badly. Continuing onward she came under a junction leading to a higher floor and as she was unable to look upward from her crawling position she began to roll onto her back to see if anything was inside the upward facing vent...

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:46 pm

The ooze clung to the simple metal walls watching the girl slowly crawl into view. It watched her long golden hair fall to one side as she slowly turned over. Then suddenly it was staring into her eyes. The blob had meant to drop on her, it had, but it was perplexed and turned purple to match. Why would a girl crawl into a vent… and half naked. And her eyes… they seemed to look right through it.

The blob reasoned that its prey was already trapped. It could move much quicker than she could through the vents, especially now that she was on her back and would have to crawl backward through the vent to get out. So it decided to test her.

The snot suddenly exploded into a chaotic mass of purple waving tentacles, each ending with a horrific gooey mouth. It pulled in the sides of the vent to make a metallic screeching noise to accompany its sudden transformation. It appeared like something out of an H.P Lovecraft story made all too real and right above her helpless body. Mentally the blob went “Blaaaaarrrrrrgggggg!” It quickly stopped the show to judge her reaction, puzzling as to what it might be.

Despite what she did Oozekar mentally shrugs and then quickly drops, engulfing her head.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:11 am

As she rolled over her gaze immediately locked upon a blob like creature hanging above her and, as she was more curious about such a thing then worried, she seemed to perplex the faceless thing as it changed color. And as it looked at her almost as if to judge her reaction it suddenly exploded into a mass of waving purple tentacles each tipped with a gooey mouth shape. It seemed almost comical to the petite girl and as she held back a laugh from the sight she gasped slightly as it suddenly dropped down to engulf her head. Reaching upward she tried to pull the gooey creature off of her which only served to get her hands engulfed as well and as she struggled with it her towel unfolded under her leaving it only keeping her small firm butt off of the cold of the metal vent.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:49 am

The ooze quickly grabbed her hands, creeping down her wrists and neck. The goo felt like warm electric latex as it slowly started to engulf her naked petite body. It oozed down over her small breasts, across her taught stomach, and down covering her soft flower. She felt the ooze pause and suck on her a little, lapping at the moisture between her legs, before engulfing her thighs, calfs and feet with a pop.

For a moment she thought that maybe she couldn’t breathe, but then the ooze plunged down her throat forcing her lips apart, and squirming between her teeth. It went deep, and suddenly she found she could breath, though it felt like it was at high altitude. Meanwhile she felt the ooze enter her ears, causing a soothing sensation, like cleaning your ears, until it hit a barrier. She suddenly felt a sting on each side of her head as the foreign material quested deep inside her head. It was in her head and the feeling was infuriating, but with her arms pined she could do nothing against the invading goo. It quested deeper and deeper until she could feel it like an itch on her brain. Then suddenly she heard a voice inside her head which soothed away her pain…

“Hello!” The voice said perkily “Strange, you seem to know me, but I don’t seem to know you…” She felt a rummaging in her mind. “…Mary!”

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:53 am

Her struggles against the goo creature were futile as it had soon creeped down her wrists and neck, oozing down over breasts and stomach, to finally come to a stop for a moment over her moist flower. When she felt it sucking on her seemingly trying to lap up her juices she twisted her thighs against it trying pointlessly to stop it for a moment before it quickly engulfed her legs with a pop stopping her struggles immediately. She did think for a moment that it was hard to breathe and that only left her even more surprised as the goo forced itself down her throat until she felt that her breathing had normalized although she strangely felt that she was at a high altitude.

That was not the only invasion into her head that the tiny girl felt as she felt the strange creature oozing into her ears pushing deep inside until she felt a sting as it pushed passed her ear drums and moved into her brain. It was then that she heard the voice... a perky thing like it didn't seem to mind at all that it was invading a naked girl's head. At its statement about her she responded inwardly "Well if you can rummage around inside my brain, I'm sure you can find out why I seem to know about you. Maybe you can figure out why my curiousity gets the better of me when it comes to things like what led me here." she ended sarcastically. It was clear that she knew she was trapped as she lay still even trapped in the goo as she was and was even trying to hold a conversation with something she had a good idea to its motive....something pleasant yet unpleasant to the petite girl.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:13 pm

“Well I prefer stimulating conversation, but if you insist…” It rummaged through her mind, giving her flashes of the house where she was kept and used for her gifts. It saw how she used her power and that it stemmed from her eyes somehow. “So you came to me huh? Guess you liked what you saw?” it said turning in to a voracious red.

She felt it beginning, the sensations in her dream. Like she were lieing with several lovers and they wer touching her legs and feet and her hands and arms. She felt warm and comfortable, and more than a little stimulated by the constant electric humming that eased into her most untouched of places. She felt hands questing up across her lower back, fingers spreading as they came, making her body shiver with anticipation. Her tummy stroked and petted by the innumerable unseen hands. Palms rolled across her tiny arms, and fingers crept between her fingers. But unlike others she knew what was coming, and soon it just might be…

“So you can see the future huh? That’s kewl!" The voice poked at her. "Hey… hey! Can you show me something? I want to see whats going to happen to you… in, say, the next hour?”

It stimulated her optic nerves and forcing her to see her own fate. She saw her self, as in the dream, back arched against the metal of the air duct, her eyes rolled back as the powerful orgasm ripped through her tiny body. Whatever the ooze was doing to her it showed no signs of stopping as she plunged again and again into mind-shattering orgasm, her tiny body filled to the brim with the same goo she now was encased in.

Her fate was inevitable.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]