View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Starting On the Wrong Foot (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Starting On the Wrong Foot (Kanoe)
She was unsure what the computer was doing. Each answer did not receive any sort of response besides the sensor nodding. Kanoe shifted in her chair again as the metal tendrils around her wrists and ankles reminded her of her limitations. The questions quickly took a jump to things far more personal and more involving of what happens on the island. These questions may not be logged in any sort of database so perhaps there is a reason for these to be asked.

"Three years... going into four," she answered, "I... Do you really need to ask that? Tch... The first day on the island." Her cheeks faintly blushed, remembering when she met Karin and being drugged with aphrodisics. Back then it was hard to believe that such things would happen in this school. "Her name was Karin... I... I did a little..." Heat continued to rise in her cheeks in embarassment. She could not deny how good her first time felt.

"I do not know how many times I have been attacked and raped," she said, shaking her head, "More than I care to remember. Some... Some have changed my body I think. Its not like they tell me." Her nails dug into the cushions of the arm rests, not liking where these questions were going.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:48 pm

SPHERE nodded at all the answers, storing the details that it didn't know in her file. Reaching the question on anything permanent it would have frowned had it been given a mouth. " What do you mean you don't know? I'd think you'd notice of something changed." it said, sounding a little angry for the first time since they had meet. " Lets just check and see." it said, a slight mischievousness to its voice. The tentacles pulled tightly, spreading the students arms and legs out, making her flat in mid air. The last three tentacles then emerged and adjusted their size, going down to about a fourth of an inch is girth. Finishing adjusting the tentacle moved to the girl, moving over every surface she had. Going over all of her hands and arms, feet and legs, before moving up and going about searching her chest and back, one of the tentacles stopping at her breasts, sliding over them and squeezing them, testing to see if anything was amiss. Another tentacle went to her firm backside, doing the same for her cheeks. The last moved to her slit, using part of its self to hold it open, the other part running slowly over small sections of it at a time, checking every small crevice to insure that everything was normal.

[ I have found the aloe vera, and I am happy. Except my arms are drinking it in so fast I'm almost constantly putting more on D: ]

Always up for a scene, PM me and we can work something out!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Well there was no way of knowing for sure of what all some monsters did to her or which things were infact permament. The witch knew her breasts lactate now due to her mistress and she was addicted to that being's seed. From what she knew, those were permament but everything else she had no clue. This was not exactly what she was expecting to answer without warning.

Her indecision would lead to more trouble as the program took it upon itself to check for. "Hey!" she gasped as the tentacles lifted her up into the air, spread eagle. The witch would feel the cool metallic tendrils tracing along her bare skin. The touches explored her body but gradually they moved to more sensitive areas of her body which caused the raven haired student to squirm in her bonds. "St-Stop it! This isn't necessary!"

Exploring the woman's breasts, one change would be the fact her cup size was two sizes larger than what they were upon first arriving on the island. Squeezing and fondling her hardening teats would cause Kanoe to gasp and protest further. A pinch and squeeze would cause a bit of clear nectar to dribble out of her nipples as if she were lactating. She did not lactate milk but some sort of sweet nectar due to alterations from her mistress.

"Stop, please!" she cried out. But the machine did not listen to her, continuing to examine every part of her body. Exploring her mouth would reveal her tongue to be longer as well, an alteration to help pleasure the monsters on the island and possible future owners. Inside her sex, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Kanoe was obviously not a virgin so there was no hymen. The witch hissed in annoyance and to help vent the tingling sensations that were now rippling through her body. The thin tendrils were tickling every nerve inside her tight passage which was enough to begin a light fluttering inside her belly.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:00 am

SPHERE's tentacles at her breasts moved to the nipples quickly after seeing something ooze out of the after squeezing them. The tips contorted and cormed small concave shapes and pressed themselves to the nipples, extracting a sample of the liquid. " Now thats interesting, not seen on most subjects on this planet. Best to save a nice sample for later study." it said, the tentacles finishing their initial samples before moving back to the base of her wonderfully surprising breasts and starting a slow squeeze and release motion, hoping to urge more out for collection.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the student, the tentacles exploring her delicate lips thinned more, now barely an eigth of an inch, and moved deeper, tracing along the surface of her tunnel, going very slowly to catch every minescule detail. The tentacles at her mouth wrapped around her tongue and pulled it out, seeing how it didn't seem exactly right with the rest of the girls proportions. Pulliing it out it noticed it had a considerable length, highly above average. SPHERE released her tongue after the tentacles went all over its surface, with no taste whatsoever except the slight taste if disinfectant, being sure not to get to close to the back and cause the student to gag. " Right, did you have such a long tongue and, pardon the expression but juicy breasts when you came here? Or is that something new?" it said, honestly curious now, wanting this rare new data.

[ the aloe has stopped working. as has the solarcaine, as has the lotion, as has everything, except the benedryl. Right now, benedryl is my best friend.]

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:51 am

((Aww T.T))

"Augh! St-Staup!" She could not really speak with the tendrils pushing into her mouth and grabbing her tongue. The witch kicked and bucked against her bonds as the machine explored her body with no concern for her. The computer noticed her increased breast size as well as lactating the strange nectar. She could only watch as tendrils sealed over her hardened teats and began to suck while other tendrils gently squeezed to help keep a steady flow. Despite how many samples are taken, Kanoe's breasts did not seem to shrink at all as if her body was adjusting and producing more of the fluid as it was drained away.

The witch could not help but groan as pressure was released in her lovely tits. It always felt good to be milked. Tingling waves of pleasure rippled through her luscious orbs and flowed outwards from her chest. Unfortunately, her focus right now was on the tendril now pulling out her tongue and taking measurements while touching all over it. Kanoe would have tried to pull away but with such a tight grip, pulling away would have been painful to say the least.

When the machine asked further questions about her changes, the witch made a sound to let it know she needed her tongue to speak. Once released, she would work her jaw a bit as she gets her tongue moist again. "Both were alterations done by monsters on the island..." she replied, not wanting to suffer anything more intrusive for not answering. The witch continued to squirm, feeling the thin threads dancing inside her folds. "G-Get out. Nothing has changed down there!" she cried out.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:30 pm

" Well you said yourself that you didn't know what they all had done, so how do you know that nothings changed hmm?" SPHERE said, catching her in her own logic. The thin tendrils continued in, only to soon find the end of her passage; her cervix. Saddened that there didn't seem to be a change there, since it would make some exquisite data, the tendrils trace over her cervix lightly before heading back out, going at the same slow pace, checking every surface again. " You never can be too sure of anything. Nothing is certain in this place. Just checking everything twice. Like that Santa person I hear people talk about on your television shows. Whats that song again?" upon ending the sentence there is a series of fast clips from songs before a beep and the song 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town' begins to play quietly.

"I've never understood that song anyway, who is this Santa Claus the song speaks of?" SPHERE asked, The data was completely pointless to any testing, and as such, was not in SPHERE's data banks yet. He had practical information loaded on, and had to add the other information its self. The tentacles at her breasts sped the milking motions, seeing as how it elicited a response and there seemed to be no end to the clear fluid that came from them. The tentacles left her pussy and parted ways at this point; one going up and tracing over every surface of her clit, the other going to her soft anal button, tracing over it, prodding at it.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:44 pm

"Tch!" she hissed, biting down on her lip as the thin threads continued to writhe inside her. They went deeper, touching the entrance to her womb in search for more alterations. Luckily, no monsters did anything to that area of her body. Finding nothing did not stop the machine from exploring every inch of her passage as they slowly left her body. "How am I supposed to know if anything I have gotten is permament?" she replied in annoyance, "It's not like they give me a manual on the things they do to me!"

The AI's attention quickly went off topic as it began playing a Christmas song despite it being the middle of July. "St-Stop it!" she groaned as she felt the suction grow on her engorged teats. The metal tendrils were sucking endlessly on her breasts, feeding on the nectar that now flowed freely from them. "Y-You said it was just going to be questions. N-Not this.. nngh.." Kanoe squirmed as the tendrils tickled her clitoris and anus. Despite sitting down, she had no way of stopping the thin threads from wiggling beneathe her and exploring there as well. "I don't know or care about your stupid Christmas song! Let me go!"

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:43 am

"Not religious then? Hmm, well what about this song?" SPHERE responded, not caring about the rest of her statements much because they didn't give any information, now playing the song 'One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater'. " Now is this purple people eater an evil deity in this culture, an myth, or an actual being? Of its the third option, where can I find this People Eater? I'm sure he would be a wealth of knowledge." SPHERE asked, its tendrils continuing their conquests.

The tendrils at her breasts milked her quicker now, sucking more of the liquid out, some of it spilling out and running down her breasts. The tendril at her clit pressed and rubbed expertly at every nerve ending possible, not seeming to be finding a place to stop, just circling over and around it endlessly. The tendril at her button pressed at it a little firmer. Due to its small size and smooth texture it slide right in. Pleased with itself, the tendril seemed to wiggle around needlessly, teasing the muscle that it was in, before beginning its conquest and sliding over the never filled surfaces of her bowls.

[ back, terribly sorry I was gone ]

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:49 pm

((It's fine. Glad to see you back ^.^))

The machine continued to ramble out irrelevant questions while exploring and toying with her body. She felt the suction grow stronger, making the witch arch up from her chair. "Uhhhnnn.. St-Stop..." She groaned. Her precious teats throbbed with ache and pleasure as a never ending supply of nectar fed into the metallic tendrils. The witch strained against her bonds, tugging and pulling as hard she could as the AI continued to torment her.

It focused on her vulnerable pearl, tickling the nerves perfectly. Kanoe was gasping, her hips writhing to try and escape the devious tendrils. Her hips would jolt each time it struck a sensitive bundle of nerves. "Ahhhnn!" She cried out as one tendril pushed right into her rear, wiggling around as the cold unfeeling metal pressed against her sensitive tight inner passage. "Please stop! He's not real! Not real! Now st-stop touching me!" Kanoe bit down her lip, trying to stifle the groans that were escaping her throat. She could not deny the jolts of pleasure rippling through her nectar filled tits and up through her loins.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2