View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Unexpected Visitor (for Crystal) 

Post Unexpected Visitor (for Crystal)
Robios had been starving, and under the guise of the young and visibly pregnant "Rebecka", he had little luck in finding easy prey. Night was falling quickly, and after not feeding for so long, he would surely die if moonlight struck him. He needed to find sustenance and fast. The alien walked the halls carefully, avoiding gazes from other students as he observed numerous closed or locked doors.

He cursed to himself and searched frantically, moving very fast for a "pregnant" female when finally, Robios came across a room with the door slightly ajar. 'Perhaps I will get lucky,' He thought to himself as he snuck up to the door and knocked softly, peering inside.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:46 pm

Crystal looked around her room. There were two beds. She stared around in question. "I thought I had a roomate. There are two beds. Mabye she's busy." She walked over to the door and opened it. She was taken back when she saw Rebeka staring at her from the door. "Oh hi. You must be my roomate, come in." She put on a sweet smile and stepped out of the way to let her in. "I made sure everything was good and tidy."

Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:49 pm

Robios was taken aback by the fact that he was greeted so quickly by the resident of the dorm. Clearing his throat, he stood straight and bowed slightly. "Oh! Sorry I'm late, I got lost. My name is Rebecka," A lie he told most of those he encountered, but it was effective enough. Entering slowly, he could feel his phallus stirring beneath his skirt as he rushed to cover it with his hands.

"I do like it when things are good and tidy Ms...?" Robios paused and scanned the room as he awaited Crystal's response. Two beds, a window, and a door. A reinforced window it seemed, so the only escape would be the door. Such a lucky creature Robios was...

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:05 am

She smiled and gave a small bow. "You may call me Crystal. It's nice to meet you Rebecka." She closed the door behind her and walked to the middle of the room. "Sorry it's a little hot in here. This dumb window wont open. What's the point of it if it wont open." She sighed and walked over to a fan sitting on a desk and turned it on. "That should help some." She smiled and sat down on her bed. "So tell me about yourself Rebecka." She put on a bright smile.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:09 am

Robios was slightly confused. He'd never thought too far into telling another about himself other than his fake alias of Rebecka. "Well, you see..." Robios paused and swore inwardly, taking his time to think back on the first female he encountered. "I am... nineteen years old and pregnant as you can see," He hoped that status would divert conversation for some time. "Any day now..." The alien had to think of something else before he could quit talking about his alter ego. "And I arrived here almost a month ago... they had me switch dorms."

His eyes scanned the girl, watching as beads of sweat formed on her body. The same could be said for himself, and Robios knew that eventually they would have to disrobe to prevent overheating. "What about you?"

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:16 am

She smiled. "Thats great." She stared up at the ceiling. "Hmm, well I'm new here. I arrived a couple days ago. I really hope I can meet some nice people here." She sighed. "It's too hot in here." She turned the fan up to maximum. She removed her shoes and socks. That made her feel a lot better. "If it's too hot you can try to cool down."

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:19 am

Robios continued to watch Crystal, almost never blinking and was unfamiliar with staring being rude. As he sat on the other bed, the one that was designated for Crystal's real roommate, he could feel his phallus stirring again and he forcefully pressed his hands down upon it.

"N-no, I'm fine. If you need to undress, don't stop on my account. We are roommates after all," He said with a forced smile, his trusting pheromone starting to fill the air. It was so strong after not finding a tasty female to use it on, but it would certainly be enough to persuade this girl to do things unimaginable...

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:34 am

She blinked. "Are you alright?" She turned her attention away from Rebecka. Her breathing began to grow faster, without her noticing. "Wow it is getting hot." Although it wasn't the heat, it was that strange scent that the creature was creating. Crystal stood up and unbuttoned her uniform and let it drop to the ground, showing her blue bra and panties. She smiled at Rebecka.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:38 am

"I'm fine," Robios assured his victim, eyeing her once again as she began to disrobe. He couldn't hide his phallus if he removed his skirt, so instead he removed the shirt that showed his extended belly and small breasts confined within an even smaller black-lace bra. Smiling back at Crystal, he gazed at her lovely form once more.

"You look quite alright yourself," He said softly, patting the seat next to him. "We should sit next to the fan together, cool us both off. Unless you prefer the heat..."

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:47 am

The aroma in the air, she couldn't quite control herself, but then again she didn't expect anything bad to happen. She walked over to the bed and sat next to her, feeling the fan cool her down, but didn't remove the effects of the aroma. She started to feel a little dizzy and her eyes closed, though she was still awake.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:51 am

Robios smiled and touched Crystal's hand with his own if only to spur the girl out of her little dazed state. Slowly, he reached back and unclasped his bra, allowing it to fall from his shoulders as the cool air of the fan blew against his breasts. Gazing back to Crystal, the alien smiled kindly. "It feels really good, you should try it," The monster suggested, standing there as if it felt good. In reality it did, but he couldn't manipulate his human form in such a way to feign arousal.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:00 am

She nodded and obeyed as if he was her conciounce. She unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor. The cool fan made her nipples erect. Crystal couldn't help but blush. She placed her hands on her own theighs, rubbing them gently.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:03 am

Robios licked his lips and noticed the reddening of Crystal's cheeks. As she rubbed her thighs, Robios took her hand and helped her rub the thigh nearest to him. She was truly a sight to behold. "You don't need to be nervous Crystal, we're both girls here..." To goad her on, he could feel his phallus stir, but it was well hidden beneath his skirt.

"Don't tell me you've never been with another woman before..." A feigned, concerned expression crossed Robios's face as he attempted to look into Crystals eyes, his fingers running dangerously high up her thigh towards the ridge of her panties.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:11 am

She would have pulled away from her, but the aroma had control of her. She stayed there. "N-no." She blushed deeper. She didn't pull away, even though she was dangerously high up her thiegh with her hand. She turned her head away. Her mind was regaining control, but her body stayed in place.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:13 am

Robios smiled and pulled his face close to Crystals, his lips hovering close to hers. "What would you like?" He asked, his hands sliding beneath the blue fabric and caressing the lips of her cunt, spreading them slowly and softly as he stood with his body kneeling between her legs. "Tell me."

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next