View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 First Dusk (for Vespira) 

Post Re: First Dusk (for Vespira)
Her prey was left speechless, completely lost in the Gorgonian's gaze. The woman's hand simply rested over her own as she stroked and squeezed the student's bare breasts. Vespira's tongue flicked out, tasting the arousal in the air as she could feel those sexual juices soak over her fingers. "You are so wet already, my little pet," she hissed softly, pleased that the young woman parted her thighs willingly or perhaps she was completely unaware that she did so. She knew this one was quickly losing herself to the pleasure and the power of her gaze. The poor girl had been taken completely off guard. Then again, Vespira would not have doubted that these future slaves on the island were all looking for a long hard fucking deep down inside.

Vespira continued to tease, stroking up and down the glistening netherlips but avoiding the most sensitive places such as the woman's slowly revealed clitoris. This was just a means of showing her pet what rewards awaited her for obeying. Her fingers went faster, those tiny scales dragging up and down the dripping entrance over and over again. She provided her pet stimulation to almost the very brink of release only to suddenly stop and rip off the soaking undergarment with one fluid yank. "There," she smirked with amusement, "Time for your shower. Do not keep me waiting. I expect you to be nice and clean before I make you mine. Do you understand me, Rika?" Her hand moved up and gently gripped Rika's chin as she waited for the woman to comply to her commands. Should the woman do as asked, Vespira would return to coiling on the bed, enjoying this moment of relaxation.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Rika's reaction to Vespira's fingering was hardly subtle, though she tried her best not to let off any unsightly moaning. She bit her lip, struggling to contain herself, but as the reaction to Vespira's touched built up and swelled inside her, it became increasingly more difficult to manage. Suddenly the waistband of her panties cut into her sides for a brief moment, before the material gave way in Vespira's grip. As the waistband snapped and the panties tore, Rika let out a little half-grunt, half-yelp. The ruined garment fell to the floor, landing about her feet. She shimmied her shoulders, and the tattered remains of her top and bra joined it. She stood nude before Vespira now, and a little part of her held some reservation that she shouldn't be doing so. The train of absent-minded thought was interupted, however, as the Gorgonian instructed her to take a shower. Rika nodded without thinking much about it. However, she lingered, with a similar manner as to when she asked Vespira to strip her rather than merely watch her strip.

As Vespira took Rika's chin in her hand, she slipped her palms to the Gorgonian's elbow, slowly sliding her palms and fingertips up along her forearm, taking in the texture of her scales as she did. Their hands met, and Rika slipped her fingers over Vespira's. She gently eased the hand from her chin, before tenderly and gently intertwining their fingers, as a shy schoolgirl might do when holding the hand of her crush. Rika took a step away from Vespira, still holding onto her, as if she couldn't bare for her touch to leave her.

"...I would very much like to let the mistress wash me," Rika suggested, blushing nervously, but with the ghost of a coquettish smile appearing on the edges of her soft lips, "if it would please her..."

She turned towards the bathroom, giving Vespira a generous view of her shapely behind as she did. Of course, as she gingerly took a few small steps towards the waiting shower, she kept her gaze locked on Vespira's, looking back over her shoulder for a reaction, and hopefully some praise.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:12 pm

The serpent woman watched as Rika clasped onto her hand in a gesture of fondness and adoration. It was a touching gesture though Vespira had little care for it. The alien woman simply did not become attached to another like a human would. As far as she was concerned, this student was merely her pet, her slave, her belonging. Still, she did not ignore the gesture as she took it as a sign of loyalty and devotion. But Rika was getting a bit too greedy with her expecting treats for all her actions.

"You know as well as I that I cannot fit inside your tiny shower," Vespira replied, "Do not keep me waiting." With her large snakelike lower half, even if she coiled up there would be little space to play or clean inside the small shower. This was just a simple dorm room for a student. She did not mind the request though. A tighter hold of the leash would ensure the woman did not go too far out of line. While in the shower, Rika would have time to think about what was happening and the built up arousal the teasing had brought to her body. Meanwhile, Vespira would merely relax and enjoy her time on this island resort for alien species.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2