View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Shokushu New Enrollee Welcoming Committee! (Mikaela Whitten) 

Post Shokushu New Enrollee Welcoming Committee! (Mikaela Whitten)
Enrollment was booming this year!

It was a relatively strong school year for the Campus, which had been receiving a steady influx of students, the strongest batch anyone had ever seen in years. It was first day of classes for some, and as usual, the school's mix of school officials and prefect-students were busy sorting things out, guiding the firsties to their classes and dorms and were fixing little hitches here and there. It was a myriad, mish-mash of order and chaos, but no one was seen complaining. If anything, everyone was all smiles.

Most notable for being all smiles were the unseen members of Shokushu's 'Welcoming Committee'. They had been here before any student even thought of entering Shokushu, and had seen student's come and go, some with tears on their face, and some more bewildered, staring blankly into the distance without even really knowing why. And the common thing between these kind of students is that try as they might, they can't remember a single thing.

A relatively new member of the welcoming committee, a bespectacled, bearded man who goes by the name of 'Mr. Lenith' had been going around. He usually visits during the night, after classes, and his visits are usually seen by some to be the first of many. He is what many considers as the bridge between the student's old life and the new, though no one was really sure why. It started as a rumour, that picked up strength as it was passed on through word of mouth, until it became true eventually.

As usual, Mr. Lenith is accompanied by two other members of the Committee...stocky Mr. Ardun, and thin Mr. Haas. This evening, as they are walking across a relatively silent and dormant campus, due to the first day being a battery day of exams, the next person on their list was a girl named 'Whitten, Mikaela'.

Mr. Lenith showed his two companions the picture of the girl included in her file, and he smiled.

" She looks like a fun one," he was overheard as saying.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:32 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Shokushu New Enrollee Welcoming Committee! (Mikaela Whit
Mikaela looked around at her new dorm. It appeared that her roommate had not settled in yet either, or she might be one of those girls tearfully saying goodbye to her parents. For the first time in her life, Mikaela was glad that she had no parents to speak of to miss. Her grandparents had paid one of their chauffeurs for overtime to drop her off at this new school and she was all alone. Not that she wasn't used to being alone.

She shrugged off her cardigan onto her bed and began to study the furniture. All of the furniture seemed to be old, yet sturdy. She wouldn't be surprised if the same furniture was still here in 100 years. She sat down on the desk and rocked back and forth on it. Just as expect, strong and sturdy.
Mikaela sighed. She hoped that her roommate and she would get along very well. She had heard stories about crazy roommates and while they were fun listening to, she dearly wished she wouldn't have to be the person telling one. As she was lost in her own thoughts, she heard a male voice out in the hallway, which brought her back into the present.
It was an all-girl's school, but this voice could belong to a janitor or a teacher or a school official.
Mikaela decided it was probably a good idea to get settled in before her roommate came in so there wouldn't be any fighting over who gets what space and immersed herself into unpacking her suitcase.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 am

The -tlok, tlok- sound created by the oncoming committee echoed through the rooms, and they passed doors that were either closed, slightly open, or completely open at all. All of the doors that were opened revealed that their room owners were not in the rooms themselves, suggesting they might be all out on a night stroll, or a jog, or doing extra-curricular activities.

" They must be out, mast..I mean, Mr. Lenith." voiced out one of the persons walking alongside Mr. Lenith, that is, Mr. Ardun. Mr. Lenith shot him a look that would've made any lesser man shrink down in fear, but not Mr. Ardun. He simply looked apologetic, and continued walking.

They continued walking, walking, until they reached a room with a slightly bland decoration on front. The atmosphere suggested that this room had been occupied, left, and re-occupied more than a hundred times or so, but no one seemed to last...not that Mr. Lenith was around to see them leave and re-occupy the place, but it was interesting to note that there were many students who have come here and left. He smiled.

Behind him came impish giggling, and he turned around to see Mr. Ardun and Mr. Haas huddled together and excitedly talking and laughing. He shook his head, and cleared his throat. Both men heard it, and they suddenly straightened themselves.

Mr. Lenith let out a short breath. " Ardun, Haas, why don't you just wait here outside?" he said, much to the disappointment of the two. " I'm going to do the welcoming."

Facing the door once again, Mr. Lenith cleared his throat once more, formed a fist with his hand, and knocked on the ancient door, greeting the person inside. " Ms. Whitten? May I come in?"

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:01 am
Profile YIM

Mikaela heard a sharp rapping at her door, startling her as she was slowly sorting through her belongings.
She heard that same male's voice, except this time it was addressing her.
"Ms. Whitten? May I come in?"

Judging from the formality of the voice, she decided that he was a school official and let her guard down.
"Um, yes sir!" She called from where she was sitting.

There was a silence.
'Oops, the door is probably locked. How silly of me.'

Mikaela got up and quickly made her way to the door and fumbled with the door knob and lock. Unsurprisingly, due to the years of abuse the knob was stubborn and took quite a bit of effort to open.
Mikaela finally wrestled the door open and on the other side stood an old man, along with two other men, one stout and the other as thin as a rail.
"I am Mikaela Whitten, how may I be of service to you, sir?" She said with a shy smile.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:18 am

Mr. Lenith smiled, and gave her a curtsy. The two others, seeing him do the same, followed suit, until they were signaled by the more distinguished man to stand up.

" Ah, Ms. Whitten!" the bearded man greeted with such a jest he should be wearing a clown hat." On behalf of the Shokushu Welcoming Committee, I, Mr. Turner Lenith, welcome you into the school!", and as if on cue, the short, compact man and the reed-thin tall man clapped in unison. It was such a wonder that, with all the racket they were causing, the dorms were still silent.

" Now, may I please come in your room?" he said, but without waiting for the girl to usher him in, Mr. Lenith moved into the room. The two others moved to follow but Mr. Lenith quickly closed the door behind him, almost hitting Mr. Haas on the nose. Mr. Ardun can be heard laughing, and then a commotion ensued.

Inside the room, however, Mr. Lenith did a complete sweep of everything that he could lay his eyes on. The room was built with a design that provided for two tenants, and there were two beds, a furniture desk, and a wardrobe...a standard university or campus room designed for study and rest. There was also a built in bathroom, and a spacious window that opened to the grounds that led to the forest.

Mr. Lenith smiled, then started to turn around.

" Oh! Oh, I have completely forgotten all about you." he wheeled around, and offered an extended hand and a warm smile. " Again, my name is Mr. Lenith. The two persons you saw outside are Mr. Ruud Ardun, and Mr. Gilbert Haas." Then, he took the seat on the study, and sat on it. " But before I pester you with some more questions, would you like to slip into something more comfortable for you? I wouldn't mind waiting."

He looked around once more...then when he was sure the girl was not looking, gave a slight lick of his lips, and a maniacal smirk.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 am
Profile YIM

"Oh! Um, I'm quite comfortable with wearing what I am now, but thank you for you kind consideration." Mikaela looked down at what she was wearing. Not noticing the brilliant twinkle of lust in this man's eye.
A nice, simple cardigan on top of a thin, flowery summer dress. It didn't look too uncomfortable, did it?

Mikaela was puzzled at this man's eccentric behavior. While she accepted it to be somewhat of a cultural thing, she couldn't help but feel a little creeped out and out of place in her own room. But that's besides the point, it's not like she could complain about what seemed to the the Dean of the ... Welcoming Committee.

"Are you sure Mr. Haas is alright? He seemed to be in a great deal of pain when yo-, er.. the door hit his nose." She looked towards the door with concern.
"And it's quite alright if they came in as well..." Mikaela began to feel sorry for the two men outside her door as they seemed terrified of defying this man.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:02 am

" Psh tosh, they're fine, don't you worry about them." He said. " Besides, they have other things they needed to be doing, and that includes checking up on the other students as well."

------------------------------------------------------

In truth, the two men outside had since recovered, and taking the opportunity that there were virtually no persons present in the hallways, Mr. Haas body and Mr. Ardun's body violently contorted and convulsed. They took care not to make any noise, and it was working...they knew full on that they had failed their 'Mister', and that they would pay the price later on, but they knew he would need their help anytime...and in this form, they could not do anything worthwhile to help their 'Mister' if ever the need arose.

They sweat beaded sweat, eyes grew unfocused, until little by little, the convulsions subsided. Slowly, they arose...about half of what were their heights some time ago...and the darkness concealed their true form. The only remainder of their former appearances were the broken glasses on the floor, and the shredded clothing, which were soon sweeped by a waywayrd cleaner, who wondered why there was something like that on the floor.

------------------------------------------------------

Inside, Mr. Lenith, after a sudden, eccentric burst of energy, grew silent, almost monk-like, surveying the structure of the room, and looking around at the clutter still evident on the student's side of the bed. Her baggage were yet to be unpacked, but that did not mean she had already unpacked some for this week's usage.

He looked at her, and merely smiled as she smiled back. It seemed to him that she was shy beyond comprehension...but there was a saying, those who were most shy were the ones who were cooped up, so to speak. He decided that if there was any beast hiding in there, it would be fun enough to release them.

" Ah, why don't you finish unpacking the bathroom, miss?" he said. " I'll just read something here, on your handbook..."

Shifting to his normal tactic, he opened his 'zipper'. A bit of his...'juice' had come out and he would need it big time. He scooped two droplets of it on each finger, and when she wasn't looking, momentarily bought them back into the demon's...and the reaction of his skin with the liquid instantly vapourized the 'juice' containing aphrodisiac, and it sifted into the room.

He was quick to move, though, to make sure it stayed there.

" Uh, let's close these windows..." he said, moving to seal the room," And open the AC.", he followed, moving to open the AC in the room. " I also have to check if everything here is working fine."

He was going to see if it was going to be interesting enough to see this shy girl unravel her hidden self.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 am
Profile YIM

Mikaela was definitely confused now.
There was no apparent reason for this man to be here, all he was doing was ordering her around and telling her to unpack, which she could surely do on her own time.
'Maybe he helps us organize our rooms?' She thought to herself.
'It doesn't exactly seem like he has any other purpose...'

"Oh, the bathroom first? A...alright..." She went back to her suitcase, making her way around the old man. Mikaela felt her face begin to grow warm.

"Are you sure shutting the windows is a good idea? I felt that maybe it would air out the room... outside air is always healthier than the AC... Oh... right.. like maintenance. Right." Her thoughts begin to become cloudy, making it hard to focus. She feels a strange warmth coming from... between... her legs. Mikaela quickly shoots a look downward to make sure nothing was running down her long, shapely legs. Certainly it couldn't be the beginning of her menstrual cycle could it? She had just finished a cycle not too long ago. She quickly glanced up at Mr. Lenith to make sure he wasn't watching her in her moment of confusion. She catches Mr. Lenith's eye, looking directly at her. Her face flushed bright pink. She quickly scurries from around him and makes it to her suitcase.

Mikaela bends over her suitcase, awkwardly, to retrieve the items that should go in the bathroom.
Mikaela blinks, "The bathroom... the bathroom... what goes in the bathroom?" She shook her head slightly as her breathing became more and more shallow with each intake. Her thoughts begin to wander towards the warmth from her nether-regions. Instinctively, she closed her thighs tighter together.
"The.. bathroom..." she panted as the heat between her legs intensified. Mikaela grasped the bed post to prevent her legs from buckling under her. She shifts her hips slightly, hoping it will relieve some of the discomfort. The resulting movement only makes it worse. Mikaela almost lets out a small cry, anything to relieve this .. feeling. What is this feeling? She suddenly remembers that Mr. Lenith is standing in the middle of her room, and bites her lower lip. How horrifying, how embarrassing....

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:30 am

It was not clearly evident to her, but it was completely evident to him.

Those flushed cheeks...that vacant expression at first, that suddenly changes into one with brows furrowed and a look that suggests a sudden understanding followed by confusion, that's the expression that Lilitu was looking for. And now that she was on the throes of displaying these actions...even looking ashamed when she saw him...he was sure, his plan had worked.

The subtle shifting of her weight and the rubbing together of those legs suggested it might even be more grave than he had anticipated it to be.

'I may have overdone it...' he thought with a smirk, but nevertheless contented.

He pretended to help her sort things out some more.

" Finished unpacking?" he said, smiling again in that nice, vibrant way. She entered the bathroom, and had not answered back at him. Not waiting for her to reply at all, he continued.

" Well, what the Shokushu Welcoming Committee usually does, is we usher the girls in, and we make them feel most comfortable and at home in school, so that they would not feel out of place. Tell you what, I'm going to help you unpack..." Still no answer. The aircon was working fine, and the room was beginning to cool. He did not like cool, but he needed to go along with what needed to be done. Besides, he had his temperature to take care of, and he needed to at least feel human, right?

When she came out, and was displaying more signs of confusion, he smiled at her.

" Feeling okay, Ms. Whitten?" he said, moving to go closer. " I told you, you should have changed into something even more comfortable. Why don't you go ahead and do that now?"

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 am
Profile YIM

Mikaela's heart was pounding in her chest. Her skin was flushed with a lovely pink color, and not to mention 'the heat' had now turned into throbbing.
Mikaela began to suck on her bottom lip.
'How embarrassing... I can't let Mr. Lenith see me like this. I don't even know what 'this' is! What's wrong with me??'

Mr. Lenith continued to talk, about what? Who knows, she was unable to focus on anything except for her physical state of being.
'At least I can hide for a little bit in the bathroom.' Mikaela looked into the mirror at herself. Her hair was slightly desheveled, her cheeks were pink with color and drops of sweat adorned the skin of her face. She quickly wiped the sweat off with the back of her hand and tried to smile. She looked disoriented and confused, uncomfortable at best. She heard footsteps coming closer to the bathroom and quickly smoothed her hair down.

"Feeling okay, Ms. Whitten?" He crooned at her. "I told you, you should have changed into something even more comfortable. Why don't you go ahead and do that now?"

"Yes, yes... I... I'm fine. It's just a little bit.. stuffy in the room is all. I'm sure once the AC has had a chance to cool the room down, I'll be back to normal." She shifted her hips again, begging desperately that this dilemma be over. Again, this made it worse and she bit down on her bottom lip again, making sure to avoid his eyes.
Mikaela thought about his suggestion. It actually seemed like a good idea at this moment, the room was stuffy and she was sweaty. There was no harm in her taking her cardigan off and setting it aside. She thought about any other clothes she could change into, but her grandparents had only allowed her to wear dresses as it was the only thing that was 'proper' for a lady. She had only packed her short summer dresses, anticipating that her grandparents would send her her winter garments as it got colder, later in the year. She thought harder and realized that she did have a wonderful silk nightgown that she could change into, but of course she would have to wear a cardigan as to not be immodest.
"I suppose I could do that. If you'll excuse me, please." Mikaela staggered over to her suitcase again and slowly slid out of her cardigan and set it aside on her bed. With trembling hands, she rummaged through her things and finally felt the cool, silk fabric against her fingers. She pulled it out.

"Just one moment, Mr. Lenith." She said with a quivering smile as she stepped around him towards the bathroom so that she could change.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:28 am

Now there was no doubt that he had overdone it with the help he was looking for. He was SURE he had overdone it with the whole 'juice' thing. If one drop of it was powerful enough for a noble to forget who she was, two drops of it was sure to overcome an overly shy student.

If he wasn't Mr. Lenith here, he would already have been salivating at the recent events involving the girl, and then he would've up and taken the girl right there and then. But he had a disguise to keep, and a charade to play, and he knew that what he thought wasn't the way to do it. He would continue with this current path, and eventually another will open that should lead to where he wanted to be...in between the legs of this nubile young girl.

She blushed pink, not red, due to her white, supple skin, and she began to bite her bottom lip. She looked cute that way...and oh-so-nice, someone who was shy and innocent, yet wild when it came down to it. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead, suggesting heat...inner heat, and maybe just a little suppression on her side.

He started to unpack one of her bags...finding nothing but the most decent dresses. Maybe he was right. Maybe he should've even tripled the effect of his 'juice', since it seemed the girl was hiding behind an iron wall.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:51 am
Profile YIM

Mikaela slumped against the door.
Her breath came in shallow pants and she began to glisten with sweat. Her limbs were weak and trembling. Mikaela sat down on the cool, tile floor of the bathroom. The coolness of the tile soothed the feverish skin of her body.
'I should hurry up before Mr. Lenith begins to suspect something is wrong.'

Mikaela grasped the counter top and pulled herself back up on shaky legs. She struggled to pull the dress up over her head, due to the weakness in her arms but after much struggle, she finally wrestled the dress off. She quickly caught sight of her body in the mirror. Her pale skin was flushed with color and looked feverish and her underwear, wet, where.... Mikaela decided to pull on the silk nightgown.

As the silk touched her skin, she immediately felt the coolness seep into her body.

Mikaela had bought this nightgown in secret. It was a lovely pastel blue color, however her grandparents would have disowned her had they discovered it. It was way too low cut and way to short for it to be 'proper' attire for a respectable, young lady.
She studied herself in the mirror hazily, noting how the delicate fabric clung to the right places. It was cut low enough to give a peek at her ample bosom, but not entirely give it away. It showed off her shapely figure in way she would have never dreamed of doing around her grandparents. She noticed that her nipples were poking through the fabric.
'I'll have to cross my arms until I can get a suitable cardigan or jacket to cover myself...'

Mikaela took a wobbly step towards the door. Every movement she made, made her body scream in protest....pleasure? Discomfort...ecstasy?
Mikaela made up her mind that she would ask Mr. Lenith to come back at a later time to help her out, so she could lay down and rest for a little while.

Mikaela peeked her head out of the door of the bathroom.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:37 am

A few seconds into the unpacking, Lilitu knew there was something wrong. But for him, that something wrong was just oh-so-right. He was currently unpacking one baggage, which had contained quite a lot of plain dresses, but the other packs seemed to be a bit tastier.

A bit of shorter shorts for someone who was like her, some raunchy underwear...she was beginning to unravel before his very eyes, and breaking her would be fun, he deduced. He would so like to be the one, though that much he did not know. He knew, though, that he should take this opportunity and not let it pass, for there are 'others' on the island that would not jump to second conclusions, and it wasn't everyday that this chemical secretion of him worked, though there are time when it did, and when it did, it was a doozy.

He continued to unpack, silently, about to start on the third baggage, when he heard a small whimper coming from the bathroom. She might be in another kind of trouble, and he would so gladly help out.

He was on his way to the bathroom when she slowly, and cute-like, peeked out her head from the bathroom door.

Mr. Lenith smiled at her. " Feeling much better, miss?" he said, his pearly whites visible.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:22 am
Profile YIM

"Feeling much better, miss?" Mr. Lenith smiled widely at her, as he stood right in front of the bathroom door. He must have been walking towards the door because a gust of his cologne blew in her face, making her feel cloudy-minded again.

"Umm... Yes sir. But actually, maybe it's not such a good time to ... uh... be here. Is it possible for you to come back again later? I'm feeling a bit faint and I should probably lay down for a bit..." She replied shyly, her face beginning to flush with color again.

Mikaela surveyed the room from where she stood and it looked like he had been digging through and putting some of her stuff away for her. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

'He must have seen my undergarments!' She was horrified. It wasn't proper for her to allow a man see any of her undergarments, unless of course he was her husband, which Mr. Lenith was most definitely not.

"M...Mr. Lenith, I really just need to lay... lay down. I... I can come and see you when I'm not feeling so... under the weather." She stammered. The dull throbbing between her legs was becoming stronger and stronger with each pulse. Had she not been using the door as support, Mikaela's weak and trembling body would have collapsed in the door way.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 am

He silently smiled in his head again, returning to the stature he had before she had gone to the bathroom.

She had just gone out, and seemed not to care that Mr. Lenith had seen her wearing the sheer silk nightgown. She was a total vision in it...she looked stunning, stunningly lustful, that is, and she forgot to cover her upper body which showed her poking nipples. It almost made Lilitu lick his lips, had he not made to maintain his composure.

He made to move forward, and she started to sway almost...sensually?...when she saw him walking towards her, and made a move to let him go out of the room.

_puffyfluffy_ wrote:
"M...Mr. Lenith, I really just need to lay... lay down. I... I can come and see you when I'm not feeling so... under the weather."

He smiled the kind smile she was so used to.

" There, there." he said, making a move to move in, and upon reaching her, helped her up. " Welcoming is not the only job the Committee has. We are also tasked to see to our student's welfare and everything they may need."

He knew there was something that was going to happen in a few minutes, and he was anticipating that.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:12 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next