View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Finding an Angel (for Calidare) 

Post Finding an Angel (for Calidare)
The sun was going down as Thalia dropped off her books in her dorm. Exhausted with her first week at Shokushu High, she threw herself onto her bed. "It's weekends tomorrow!" she thought. Thalia decided to go take a quick shower. She headed into the showers, ready to get some off her stress of her back.

Profile: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7970

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:48 am

Post Re: Finding an Angel (for Calidare)
Calidare had been observing this new girl for a week and had linked his mind to her the moment she left the so called sea plane, what had caught his eye about her was those emerald green eyes. Calidare knew she was about to head to the shower so he decided now would be the best time to introduce Thalia to the real Shokushu Campus, after all she would make a good pleasure slave with the proper training.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thalia took off her clothes and wrapped a towel around herself. Seeing a decent looking shower room, she went inside the room and was about to take her towels off, when she suddenly felt as if she was being watched. As far as she could see, it was late evening, and there were no other students in the showers. Thalia shrugged to herself.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Calidare watched as Thalia stripped and was amused how she felt as she was being watched, since she was being watched, being invisible had its advantages. Calidare was slightly disappointed that she had quickly placed a tow around her but know it would be removed soon. Knowing which stall she would go to he had a old scrap of paper appear near the corner of the shower where it looked like it fell out from the cracked tile that was hardly noticeable.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 am
Profile YIM WWW

She almost screamed as a paper appeared out of nowhere in her shower. The sense that there might be something also in the showers with her was creepy. She tightened her grip on her wrapped towel and snatched the paper. Thalia half walked / ran to another shower and sat down on the floor. She listened for any other movements, but she couldn't hear any. Thalia flipped over paper to see what it said.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:10 pm

The paper that Thalia had picked up looked very old and on it was writing some smudged words but for the most part it explained how to summon an Angel there was a part before the Angel within the writing that was smudge was part of the description. The most amazing part of the parchment was the letters almost seemed alive compared to normal writings that Thalia seen, and felt as if the parchment its self was full of power.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thalia let out a short laughter. There is as much chance as this thing is a piece of real ancient manuscript as to me finishing my homework for next week! she thought. That's what she thought, until the words seem to pop out as if it was 3D and it seemed to move around a little. Slightly dizzy, she tore her eyes away from the paper and stared at the shower walls, but it was no use. It was as if the words had been imprinted in her head. Thalia looked at the parchment once more, and found a smudged heading. Thalia was always of a bit curious style, and she read out the words under the 'How To Summon an Angel'.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:45 am

Thalia couldn’t help but read out loud the words on the old parchment, abruptly blue flames had erupted in a circle trapping her within the shower stall. Steam filling the shower room as a figure slowly become solid near the center its wings opened wide like an Avenging Angel that have been depicted in many pictures of art. The figure before her was wearing a long flowing loincloth of red and when the Angel opened his eyes they glowed as blue as the flames that surrounded the two of them. “You have summoned me, how might I pleasure you?” the Angel told her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thalia screamed when the blue flames erupted out of nowhere, now trapping her in the stall. She frantically tried to cease the fire with the water, but the water didn't seem to have an affect on the flames what so ever. The most creepy part was the angel. As it spread its wings, she realized that the angel was not wearing the white clothings she pictured that angels wore. The angel wore a red loincloth, making it look like blood as it flowed against the shower waters. Terrified, she did not utter a word as the angel asked her how she wanted to be pleasured. By turning off the flames! she thought desperately.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Calidare smiled at Thalia and moved closer to her as the flames slowly died down some but remained. “I asked you a question, how might I pleasure you?” Calidare repeated the question now standing right in front of her in her towel, Calidare stood about 5’10” at this time standing about 4” taller then her. Calidare caressed her cheek with his hand. “It never stop to amaze me how soft humans skins are.” Calidare told her sending a thrill through her body. “Maybe you feel more at ease without that towel on?” Calidare said taking the front of it and slowly removing it, revealing her breasts to him.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 am
Profile YIM WWW

Terrified, she tried to move back, but it was as if her feet were stuck to the ground. She blinked, and the next second, the angel seemed to have teleported right infront of her. Thalia noticed how tall the angel was. She closed her eyes as the angel caressed her cheek, then let out a suprised yelp as a jolt of thrill went down her body. Thalia did not reply to the angel's comment as it started to take off the upper part of her towel. "Who are you, and what do you want with me?" she managed to ask.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Calidare smiled at Thalia, “I am Calidare and the reason I’m here is because you had summoned me to fulfill the desires within your heart, why else would you have summoned me?” Calidare explained to her letting the towel that was hiding her womanly figure drop to the ground. “Even now I would say you are excited to meet me look how excited you are.” Calidare told her as a hand moved down her neck and his skillful fingers teased a hardening nipple that caused a wave of pleasure to surge throughout her body.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I was just, um,... curious." she replied, trying very hard to smile back. Thalia resisted the urge to cover up herself as Calidare casually pushed down her towel. "..What do you mean, excited..?" she asked. Suddenly, she gasped from the amazing pleasure the angel had given to her breasts. The pleasure was the type of a feeling that wanted to make the blonde girl kneel down and do a blowjob for the amazing person who was capable of giving such pleasure....

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Calidare smiled at her knowing all that was going through her innocent mind. “Do you not know your body own desires and what pleases it so? What is my Mistress desired wishes?” Calidare said to her giving Thalia harden nipples a playful tweak as one of his hand slowly caressed down her breast and stomach and began to cares her soft brown pubic hair his finger slipping between her folds then began teasing her pleasure node. “From what I see and can feel, you like this very much. Your pussy seems to be getting wet and I’m sure its not the shower getting you wet.” Calidare told her pulling his finger away only briefly to show her the stickiness of her nectar.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:18 am
Profile YIM WWW

When the pleasure didnt seem possible to get even more greater, it did. She was already gasping as the angel made it's way down from her nipples to between her legs. For the first time in her life, Thalia felt herself becoming aroused. Every passing second spent with Calidare seemed to excite her body. The blonde girl was still a virgin, and she moaned and gasped quite loudly as the angel's fingers teased her pleasure nodes. She could feel the wetness of her pussy, proven by Calidare as he showed his now wet finger.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next