View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Deception gone wrong (Anagopt) 

Post Re: Deception gone wrong (Anagopt)
Anagopt moans with pleasure as she performs fellatio on her professor. The monster's venom totally controls the web star now. She uses every trick she knows to pleasure her former victim. She wants to taste his seed. She hungers for his seed. Never mind that she has always prevented her men from cumming in her mouth, so disgusting. Now she wants it more than anything.

Just about anything. Anagopt moans again as his finger explores her sex. Her muffled moans gain volume as he expertly teases his captor. She closes her eyes as she smiles inwardly. Her prey is going to fuck her. Her plan is working. True her original plan had him leaving here frustrated without any sex. But that plan is long forgotten as the former cat now wants nothing more than to be the sexual play thing of her former mouse.

Anagopt's body heats up as his finger explores inside her. Already moist, it becomes even wetter at his touch. She raises her ass up and moves to add to its movement. Her moans take on a new tone as her body begins to ache for his cock. Yes. Her trap has worked well. She is well on her way to becoming his toy.

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM .

Anagopt - Legal and sexy. Check out my pay site. Love you XOXOXO
[A Bala production]
Links to Character Profiles found here.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:38 am

Post Re: Deception gone wrong (Anagopt)
Still he sat there, but his gaze traveled over her body in a rather lustful way as her lips and tongue teased each and every inch of his thick shaft, his finger lazily exploring every inch of her sheath, his moans escaping slightly parted lips. Long fingers curled around her pigtails and held them together, giving her gentle guidance, speeding her up as his pre-cum mingled with her tongue for only a moment before that thick shaft of his exploded in her mouth, his head falling back and his grip on her hair tightening until he was spent.

As the last few drops of his seed spurted into her mouth and throat, he pulled her head off of his thick cock and gave her hair a firm tug back to raise her eyes to his. What do you really want from me, Ana?

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2