View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Unexpected Gift (For Sesserath) 

Post Unexpected Gift (For Sesserath)
"Nya!"

Maya posed in front of her mirror. She was fully decked out in her favorite cat girl cosplay. Her furry black ears attached to a headband and long black tail attached to a band around her thin wasit were almost lifelike, being able to move and respond and everything. The casual observer would barely be able to tell that the accessories were purely electronic.

She laughed at herself and peered in the mirror. Recently, she had added more to the costume, inspired by the crappy school uniform she had to wear. She wore a blue pleated skirt and a white, form fitting halter top that accented her breasts. Under all of that was a black body suit with a fine layer of fur all over it with an large opening from the top of her breast to right above her slit that exposed her cleavage and stomach. The color of the full body suit blended well with her caramel complexion, making the suit seem almost real.

"Nyaaaa!" she said again with a bit of a laugh, striking another cat-like pose. To her satisfaction, her ears twitched according to her mood and her tail swayed lightly. She put her hands on her wide hips and chuckled, "I'm such a fucking genius...heh..."

Things like this certainly weren't allowed in the school and she delighted in breaking the rules. She couldn't wait to go outside with it on. But for now, she tested out the outfit, seeing how well she could move about in it, and stayed in her dorm room.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:03 pm

Sesserath lumbered across the hardwood floor of the student dorms, the only marking of his passage was the occasional thump of the hard ceramic plant pot which held his roots. At last, he had tracked the girl he was looking for to her dorm. Now it was time to play the waiting game. After all, what girl didn't enjoy getting flowers on their doorstep?

He hoisted the little card saying "Somebody likes you!" onto the base of his pot, before settling his roots down, standing at his 4'11" minimum size, he closes his eyes and mouth over, so as not to disturb the otherwise smooth surface of his stalk, his larege, pink flowerhead with white dots gently shaking some pollen off, before he extends a bunched set of tendrils to rap smartly upon the door, before withdrawing them into his soil, and waiting.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:29 am

As she was about to retire her cat cosplay for now, Maya heard a knock on the door. She blinked, wondering who could possibly be at the door. Maybe a new room mate? Without much further thought, she made her way over to the door and opened it. Upon opening, the faux catgirl discovered a strange plant at her door that had appeared to be left for her.

"Wow!" she exclaimed happily, looking at the card. She blushed a bit, "someone likes me?"

In an all girl's school, that meant very little to the heterosexual girl when it came to hooking up, but it was still rather flattering. With a bit of effort, Maya dragged the plant into her room and left it by the door. Then she returned to the mirror, reconsidering taking her outfit off and posing a bit more.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:15 am

Slowly, ponderously, Sesserath opened his gleaming red eyes a crack, enough to view the apparition in front of him. He always enjoyed the ones who dressed up like catgirls. He began to advance creepers over the bottom of his plant pot, towards Maya, silently slithering across the floor.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:37 am

Unaware, Maya continued to look at herself in the mirror for a bit more before heading over to the bed. She sat down and took out a calender.

"I wonder if there are any conventions here...maybe I'll suggest it to the headmaster or something..." she muttered to herself as she looked at the academic calender.

She ran a hand through her hair as she pondered the idea of anime or comic conventions on the campus.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:49 pm

Passing a long, pink tongue over his lipless mouth, Sesserath began to let the tendrils brush slowly around this tasty young girl's feet, slowly moving up her thighs, delighted at the smooth, supple feel of her skin.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:55 pm

Maya frowned as she felt something brushing against her feet and thighs. Not thinking to much off it, she moved her leg over a bit, she could barely feel anything against the fabric of her cat cosplay. Her mind was still concentrated on how to present her idea of a cosplay convention for the campus to the headmaster.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]