View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 bordem and heat... 

Post Re: bordem and heat...
Calidare smiled down at her looking into her green eyes that stared up at him. “You tell me where I’m from little Mistress, after all you’re the one who summoned me remember?” Calidare said as her lips touched him manhood. He placed his hand on her head while his fingers entangled with her blue hair closing his eyes and gave out a low moan of pleasure as he though to himself that he should hunt down more manga reading girls if being pleasured like this was so much easer then having to fight to subdue them.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:33 am
Profile YIM WWW

she would start to depthroat him and pull away and looked up at him "well yes that is true but I had no idea this would work I still think this is some weird dream im having "she would go back to sucking on his cock and going deepthroat once more as she moans softly and licks the tip of his cock

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:29 am

Calidare chuckled at what she said and pulled her head back to his cock once she was finished speaking as her mouth began deep throat his member once more. “Mmm yes this is a dream Mistress Sable and I am now the Master to all your delights.” Calidare told her as his member grew more in her mouth, the tip leaking some pre-cum as she licked and sucked his manhood.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

she would lick the pre cum off the tip of his cock and would go back to sucking it putting it deep down her throat once more as she closes her eyes and starts to rub her wet pussy while looking up at him and pulls away as she drools "so you think your big cock can fit into my small pussy" she would ask with a smirk on her face while jarking his cock before going back to sucking it again

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Calidare chuckled at her words while she jerked him off and returned to sucking his cock. “The question is do you think your small pussy can handle my big cock.” Calidare told her as he continued to peruse her young mind for her dark sexual secrets though from what he could tell from what he seen, she would do just about anything. Calidare wasn’t sure if he should rape her pussy now or let her finish the wonderful blowjob she was giving him. “Is your pussy that hungry for cock little Mistress?” Calidare asked her as he turned her upside down letting her still suck his cock and began to lick her pussy while he was standing up.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

while he looked through her mind he did find one deep dark sexual secret about her that even she won't admit she loved being dominated and was very submissive she always wanted to be the girl in her hantai movies that gets fucked in all three of her holes and just breaks her she wanted that more then anything of course she kept that to her self.

she would giggle softly as she was turn upside down and starts to suck his cock. "my pussy is always hungry for cock or dildo or pussy whatever..." she says as she moans feeling her wet pussy being licked

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:27 am

Calidare had hit on the one dark secret he was looking for as he licked her sweet pussy, driving his tongue deep into her wet hole, the tip of his tongue teased her g-spot, Calidare was going to maintain the submissive stance for just a few minute more to deceive her into a false sense of security before he started to dominate her as she would not admit to herself the dark secret she desired would become true.

This student would be one he would visit again in the future, knowing she would gladly accept what ever he decide to give her. “Mmm your pussy taste so good.” Calidare complemented her pussy.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

she would moan louder while still sucking on his cock deeper as her clit hardens and her juices would flow out of her cunt as her lips throbs she gasp as she felt her G spot being licked and moans louder "ahhh yes right there!" she would scream out as her eyes rolled back while going back to licking and sucking his cock not knowing by the end of this she would be warp around this man's finger

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:59 am

Calidare continued to lick that spot knowing he could make her cum in seconds if he continued to manipulate her G-Spot with his tongue, Calidare decided that he would make it so she couldn’t have an orgasm but the pleasure build. Calidare chucked. “Little Mistress, I’m going to deny you the orgasm you truly seek from me.” Calidare told her as he pulled her away from his cock ant threw her on her bed roughly where she landed on her belly. Before Sable could react to such action, tentacles had erupted from the side of his torso as they wrapped around her thighs and wrists binding her from free movement. A pair of tentacles had wrapped around her breasts and the tip opened up like a flower and latched onto her nipples and began to stimulate her nubs while three thick tentacles rammed into her wet pussy driving in at times and pulling slightly out only to be rammed back in hard. Calidare walked over to her helpless body as slapped that cute ass that was slightly in the air while he positioned the tip of his cock to her anus and thrust it in hard and began to pump her ass.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 am
Profile YIM WWW

she would blink upon hearing that before she could respond she was thrown onto the bed the next thing she knew tentacles would warp around tightly around her thighs and wrist while tentacles would warp around her breasts and gasp as it latched onto her nipples and started to stimulate her nipples as she moans loudly her eyes widen as she feels three tentacles ram into her pussy and closes her eyes moaning even louder she would yelp as her ass was smack and would later feel his cock shove into her asshole as she screams and rolls her eyes back "AHHHNNNNNNN!!"

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 am

Her backdoor wrapped around his cock as he thrust it in and fucked her hard, the bed creaked from the motion as it rocked back and forth from there movement, Calidare grinned knowing this was a shock for her. “You like that don’t you? Mmm yes you have a tight hole, it feels so good.”he said giving her ass cheek another spank as her pleasure build but her being unable to release the buildup of sexual pleasure that would have turned into an orgasm, it continue to build. The tentacles fucking her wet pussy swells filling her hole as does his cock in her tight ass hole. Sable nipple feels a slight pinch on her nipples, something pierced her nipples as a slight burning sensation flowed into her breasts that was replaced with an added stimulation making her breasts even more sensitive then before, the tentacles around her breasts pulsated tightening and squeezing her breasts messaging them in a way.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

the blue haired girl scream out as her ass and pussy were fucked "n no I don't like this stop it!" she would struggle as her orgasm was building getting stronger with each thrust on her tight pussy her nipples were now puffy as she rolls her eyes back and drools feeling the tentacles do there work on them before she gasp feeling a pinch on her nipples and it felt like they were burning she would cry out as her breasts was being tighten and squeezing as her ass starts to become red form the spanking

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Calidare was fulfilling her darkest sexual secrets that she desired, for her now what started out to be pleasant turned into the dark nightmare that the human subconscious refused to see the darker side of sexual fantasies. “Well if you like it or not your body seems to be enjoying it Mistress, see how your nipples are reacting to the touch of my tentacles, and how wet your getting from the many tentacles I’ve created to pleasure your holes, why must humans lie about things that are evident to be what they truly want and desire.” Calidare told her as he continued to violate her holes as his tentacles swelled and drove in deeper ramming into her harder. “Should I even let you have that orgasm that you so desire which I’m forcing your body not to release? I wonder how long it would be before you go insane?” Calidare asked her grinning as he slapped her already red ass once again.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2