View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 bordem and heat... 

Post bordem and heat...
Sable was reading her manga and was wearing a white sun dress not wearing anything under it as she had five fans around her as she drinks some fruit punch and sighs "damn it why must it be so fucking hot..." she would put the book down and grabs another manga as she looks at the piles of homework she had to do

"I'll get to those later....... when I feel like it." she says to her self before sitting back down and reading her manga once more

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Post Re: bordem and heat...
Calidare was bored and watch the girls swimming at the beach but there was to many for him to single out just for a one on one encounter and it seemed to much work to try and separate them from the group. With a powerful flap of his angelic wings he was high in the air, invisible to the girls below him, he decided to fly near the dorms to see if there was any suitable students there to seduce.

Passing by one window he notice a likely subject to his sexual lust that was building, she was in her room reading what looked like comic books, Calidare quietly landed on the window ledge and sat there watching the young girl complain about how hot it was.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:54 am
Profile YIM WWW

she would get up and look around before going to the freezer and get some ice and put it in a bowl "Kim said this worked for her so why not..." she would sit back down and would pull her dress showing her young petite naked body and would rub the ice over her nipple and moans "ooooh that does feel good." she says with a giggle before sitting down and would rub it again letting out a soft moan

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:00 am

Calidare grinned seeing her begin to rub her nipples with the ice cubes as they became hard from the cold, he thought to himself, ~What luck, didn’t have to look to far or long for the right girl.~ Calidare phased through the window and was now in the girl room and linked his mind to the intriguing blue haired girl, it didn’t surprise him that the girl had already been sexually taken being how cute she was, but seducing her would still be fun as he thought up a way for her to summon him to her, making her think she was the one that was responsible for what would happen to her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 am
Profile YIM WWW

she would start to rub the ice cube over her clit as she closes her eyes and moan softly while rubbing the other one over each of her nipples as her eyes close and licks her lips "mmmmmm this does feel good great even...." she would start to lie on the floor and rub the ice cube over her clit once more and moans softly not knowing what was about to happen to her

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:23 am

Calidare had finally came to the conclusion that what he could do was alter one of her manga comic books to have the spell she would need to bring him before her. Sable rolled to lie down on the bed and the book fell to the floor opening to a page where a girl was summoning something and the words to summon the creature was there as well showing a ring of fire erupting before her as a man appeared before the girl in the comic book half naked with long loincloth its wings spread wide with that of a hansom face and well chisel body stood before her. Calidare knew she would think it cool to be able to use magic and if she looked at the book he was sure she would be interested in the words.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

she would blink noticing that one of her manga's fell off the bed and turn to a page with a girl summoning a handsome man with wings she would pick up the book and look at it and start reading "hmmm would be cool if I could do that...." she said before she chuckles and slips a ice cube between her lips

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 am

Calidare smiled as she placed the ice cube between her lips that was just a few seconds ago between her folds pleasuring her clit. He watched as he began reading the passage and he looked for a spot in the room that would be the most dramatic entrance he could think of for the young girl who he could tell was getting excited from the idea of summoning something that was depicted in the book she was reading. To spur Sable on even more he whispered into her mind with her own voice. ‘I wonder if I said it out loud if it would happen?’ Calidare grinned waiting to see if she would do it.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

Sable would rise an eyebrow while getting a another ice cube out the bowl and would rub her pussy with it as she thinks until hearing her own voice telling her to do it as she nods "why the hell not im board anyway" she would pick up the book and would start to read the chant out loud after saying it she would wait and see what would happen

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:56 am

As in the book flames within a circle erupted and a figure inside the circle appeared his wings spread wide like in the manga book, he was as hansom if not more as he lifted his head up, his eyes glowed blue and he smiled at her. “You have summoned me my little Mistress, what desired would you have me fulfill for you?” Calidare said to her as he allowed his presents to wash over her and grinned slightly as she dropped the bowl of ice seeing what she had just done.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

the blue hair girl couldn't believe her eyes as she saw the man before her she would shake her head and blink "im not dreaming right...." she would pinch her self hard and sure enough she wasn't dreaming as she slowly walked over to him "um what's your name?" she ask looking him over "im Sable"

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Calidare smiled at her attempts to prove this was a dream. “No little Mistress, this isn’t a dream and you may call me Calidare. So my little Mistress wishes to be called Sable?” Calidare asked her as the flames died away though his eyes continued to glow as blue as the flame that was once surrounding the room that was no more. “So what desire does Sable my Mistress wish to fulfill or should it be a surprise to her?” Calidare said and continued to peruse within her mind for dark desired of the sexual kind.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:39 am
Profile YIM WWW

she would think and then smirk as she thought to her self "this is too good to be true hmm let me think its been awhile since I suck some good cock so...." could you.... pull your pants down so I could suck your cock please?" she says while licking her lips almost drooling even as she giggled

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:47 am

One of Calidare brow went up, he hadn’t counted on her being such a willing victim. “As you wish little Mistress.” Calidare complied and let his loincloth fall from his hips to the floor, revealing what Sable would think would be the perfect cock she had ever dreamed of as it slowly began to awaken for her pleasure.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

she would walk slowly over to him and kneel down and starts to stroke his cock while looking at him "so where you come form anyway?" she would then start to lick the tip as she licks her lips and starts sucking on it just the tip of it however as she looks up at handsome man before her

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next