View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 lazy day (for Plasma555 and a monster ) 

Post lazy day (for Plasma555 and a monster )
Sable was on the couch sleeping wearing pair of shorts and a tank top as she snores and turns over as she yawns in her sleep before she turns and falls off the couch and wakes up "damn it that always happen." she says as she pouts she would get up and stretch out as she sighs "well I guess im done sleeping maybe a nice video game will make this day less boring.."

she would go and turn her Dreamscast on and play PowerStone 2

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:22 am

Post Re: lazy day (for Plasma555 and a monster )
(I don't video games are allowed at Shokushu.)
Amy walked into the dorms wearing her school uniform. Seeing a blue-haired student on the couch made her feel sleepy. When the student yawned, Amy yawned as well. She walked over to the student. "Hi there. I don't think I've met you before. I'm Amy. Whats your name?" she asked.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:00 pm

she would put down her controller and smile "name's Sable nice to meet you Amy" she would smile and go back to playing her game before sighing softly "guhhh this is even more boring then again I beat this game so many times I guess it would be boring..." she would turn off her Dreamcast before laying on the floor and looking over at Amy "so what ya up to?"

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:38 pm

"Nice to meet you too." said Amy and smiled back. "I'm not really sure what I'm up to. I'm just feeling tired... I think I might go hang out around here before dinner." she said.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:40 pm

"heh same here I was taking a nap but I fell out thought I would play a few games but its just as boring as doing nothing so going back to sleep was my next choice she then turn on her side and smile "how bout we hang out?"

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:37 pm

"Yeah, I guess we can." she said with a smile. Amy lowered herself onto the couch next to Sable. "So... what do you want to do?" she asked.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:25 am

she would smirk while rubbing the girl's thigh and licks her lips before kissing her softly on the lips she would then start to rub between her legs as she kisses her neck softly "I have something in mind"

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:38 am

Amy suddent fet her thighs being rubbed. "What the-" Amy's sentence was cut off as Sable suddenly kissed her dierectly on the lips. She blinked a few times in suprise, and let the girl kiss her neck. She suddenly blushed as she felt Sable's hands between her legs, gently rubbing her pussy.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:59 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Kakumaoh carefully closed the hidden door in the back of the janitorial closet. Passages such as the one he'd just left were scattered throughout the campus to make it easier for the guests to move about unseen. He peered through a hidden peephole to see how things looked. It was mostly just to make sure the coast was clear enough for him to exit; it would defeat the purpose of sneaking in if he immediately caused a panic. He certainly didn't expect he'd see anything of interest right away.

It didn't take long for his expectations to be proven wrong as his eyes came to rest on the pair on the couch. Well, well, well. Two girls worthy of my attention, and it looks like they'll be pretty distracted— and in the right frame of mind— soon enough, he thought, although the blonde seemed a bit uncomfortable from his vantage point. I should probably wait a bit, though. They'll probably move to somewhere a bit more private before going too much farther. At least, I doubt they're both exhibitionists.

(OOC: If you'd prefer a different monster joined in, send me a PM so I can delete this. Otherwise, I'll let you two go on for a bit more before making my move.)

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:52 pm

(OOC: Thanks for joining our RP thread. :D)
Amy started to moan softly as she felt Sable's fingers between legs. "Maybe we should go hang out somewhere more private?" she asked.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:28 pm

(yes thanks for joining us ^^)

Sable was still rubbing her pussy before she blinks and nods at Amy's request "hmm I guess we can do that we can go to my bed room if you want." she would get up and lead her to the bed room before pushing her on the bed and get on top of her going back to kissing her and lifting up her shirt and fondles her breasts

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:26 pm

"Alright." she said and followed Sable to her bedroom. Amy felt herself being pushed softly onto Sable's bed and started to groan as she felt Sable's lips on hers as well as her hands on Amy's breasts.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
The demon had only taken a moment to make sure no-one else was around before slipping out to follow the girls. He didn't worry about them noticing him; he could move surprisingly quietly, considering his size. Even so, he made sure he was always concealed enough that they wouldn't see him if one happened to look back.

His caution proved to be unnecessary as they went into one of the nearby rooms without even a glance in his general direction. He waited a bit, hoping that they'd be to busy with each other to notice his entrance, before trying the door. Fortunately, they hadn't locked the door, allowing him the chance to try to sneak in without them hearing.

As soon as he was inside, he shut the door as quietly as possibly. The pair were lying on the bed, apparently oblivious to his presence, and the blue-haired girl had already lifted the blonde's shirt half off. Wonder how far they'll get before they notice me? he thought as he watched the scene unfold in front of him.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:12 am

she pulled up Amy's bra and start to fondle them as she grins not paying any mind to what was behind her as she rubs the girl's covered pussy she would move to her breasts and suck on her nipples as she grins "sorry its just that when I get board I tend to get really hot for some reason..." she says with a slay smirk and kissed her deeply once more

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]