View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Who Do You Think You Relate To? (For A_A/Lilitu) 

Post Re: Who Do You Think You Relate To? (For A_A/Lilitu)
Now sitting on the chair, leaned back against the back of it in a polite manner at the side of the man in the bed in the impolitely untidy room. … Being conscious of this, Vikky immediately thought the first question was a reference to that this place was too messy to live in. Vikky flinched lightly at the sensitive subject, she was usually a very thorough cleaner, but it had lost importance when she was raped, and… Oh, that wasn’t it. The girl breathed out in unintended relief. Oh, to answer that question…

“Ah, yes. I don’t have any complaints on the education here. It appears to be professional level, although I don’t have anything to compare it to as it is my first college. There are quite a bit of studies to go with it, and a number of nice individuals to talk to. The isolation from the outside world means quite the loneliness sometimes…” Especially when you’ve just been raped by a monster… “But all in all, I don’t have any complaints on the school-aspect of this island…” … But that left the other. Vikky’s expression fell slightly as she considered it…

“… Gee…” She shot a look at the old man, as if inspecting something. Then… with a somewhat serious expression… “… If you want me to… I can tell you what is going on this island. In exchange, I want you to get away from this island as soon as possible and raise alarm on the outside. You’ll know why when I tell you, if I tell you. For now, I want you to abandon your attempt to find your granddaughter, because if you do this you might save a whole lot more girls than just her.” Vikky took a deep breath and looked at him with determination. “… That is, if I tell you. Do you want me to-” Vikky’s eyes suddenly widened slightly in surprise. Her expression was one of not understanding. “… tell… you?” The last two words were spoken at a significantly weaker tone.

… Wh-what? Her body was… it was feeling somewhat… eh? Vikky’s muscles tensed and she closed in herself, pressing her legs against one another and pressed her arms against her sides. Wh-why… why was she…? … Getting… horny? Getting… wet? Vikky looked head leaned forward to stare in surprise at her slightly shaking legs. Wh-what…?

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 pm

The old demon was puzzled, surprised even as the girl continued chatting with him. She seemed like a nice girl, wholesome, well-rounded. Some guy will truly be lucky to be with her, but then again, them monsters are luckier that she is here. Not everyday do you get some small package like this that promises a lot of things for the old demon. He smiled and nodded as the girl continued her story, comparing the school to her old school.

He was getting a bit impatient as she continued, but did not show it. It was supposed to have worked immediately! What was happening? He was sure that it was pre-cum from him that he dabbed along the window...lots of girls reacted quickly to that when they caught a whiff of it. Was she different? Had something happened to make her feel this way? Perhaps the other monsters had given her something to make her immune, but that would work against them as well.

She then turned serious. He was wary of the expression; it might've meant that she was already aware of him, what he really was, and what he meant to do. However, he breath a sigh of relief once he heard what she had to say. Oh, she was wiser this time around alright, but not to the identity of the old demon in front of her. She was beginning to awaken to the hidden details the island-school had to offer, what went on in the dark, and what the island really had to offer to its purely female population. This alarmed him; one word that gets out, and everything's done. There's no more of this here, and he would be stuck with all the other monsters. Boring.

He asked her seriously as well, opening his top in the process. It was getting warm for him as well. " May I?" he asked politely as he did.

The body he'd chosen had a well chiseled physique for an old man, although it was because of the facade he wanted to portray: an old farmer, a country bumpkin who'd went to search for his beloved granddaughter. There were scars on his arms and callouses in his hands as well, the better to make her believe his disguise.

She stopped talking suddenly.

" Tell me what?" he continued. " What are you going to tell me, young 'un? Something bad?"

Only when he saw her reaction did he confirm his success. It had finally kicked in. Nothing else could've elicited that expression, and he was delighted deep inside, to say the least. Yet he tried his best to hide it.

" Are you okay there, girlie?" he asked, continuing his charade, " W-what's wrong? What was it you were about to tell me?"

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:46 am
Profile YIM

Vikky had nodded at the question when he opened his top. He was allowed to do anything he felt he needed to be comfortable. … Almost anything.

W-what was this? Vikky felt like something was turning inside her, changing her inner self to match its own desires. She was shaking. The girl pressed her legs together as hard as she could, as if doing so would help. … In actuality, the added contact between parts of her skin only increased the effect. She grasped across her chest, hugging herself, trying to contain… something. Sweat was starting to break out. Her breathing was becoming irregular. Her entire body was… itching… itching for a certain kind of contact. Down there, between her legs… it was soaked. The old man was asking questions, but… Vikky was just staring down into her lap in terror at this moment. Wh-what was happening…!?

“… Nnngh… I… I’m sorry… I need… nng… to go to the bathroom…” Slowly, Vikky would attempt standing up. Legs locked together, face directed directly down as her head was leaned forward. Her hands were focused on grasping hold of her opposite sides to prevent them from doing anything else. Thank god for skirts, as the wetness might have gone through ordinary pants had she been wearing some… Though it would be rather apparent if she didn't go somewhere immediately. Vikky would try to walk… very slowly… only using the part of the legs beneath the knee as what was above was clenched together, and attempt making her way… “I’ll be right back…”

… Though deep within her, a small suspicion had arisen. … Somehow she suspected she wouldn’t get very far…

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:43 pm

If she was suspecting something, she suspected right. While the girl was in the throes of what would appear to be a budding orgasm, the 'old man' felt he needed to do something. There wasn't anything else he could do, save for, well, stop her from leaving the room. It was going to be 'party time' in a few and he wanted to make sure he would miss nothing.

Still, there's the part of the weak old man he had to play. He would have to convince her not to leave the room, to his discomfort. That was pretty easy.

" Wait, little lady, why the rush?" he asked. He tried to stand up. " Where're you going t..."

Before he could even finish the sentence, he toppled over. There was a perfect imbalance with the old man, no doubt thanks to what had happened to him earlier. He gurgled--sort of--then he went down harder than a tree made to fall. He was lights out in a short split-second, thanks to his head making an audible *bump* on the floor.

Feigning consciousness can be fun, in the demon's mind. He can play unconscious very well, since it was part of the game. He made a snoring sound, as he left things to chance. It was up to the girl what she needed to do...leave a defenseless old man taking a nap on the floor, with a possible concussion, or go to his aid...and do whatever she needed to do in the here and now, presuming the old man was REALLY unconscious.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:40 am
Profile YIM

The old man tried to stand up. He appeared to regain confidence in his health stupidly quickly. Vikky, who was turning to go to the bathroom, aimed a somewhat frightened look at him. Because if he held her there, she didn’t know what would happen. But… as quickly as he was up, he was down. Vikky flinched backwards as he toppled over from the bed and hit his head hard against the floor with a sound that seriously didn’t sound good. His head could have shattered, something in his mind stirred out of line, his skull cracked. He was no longer conscious. Vikky had to get help immediately, but…

“… Ah…” Vikky fell to her knees beside Lancelot. He was out. Probably dead. Vikky should have made him sleep on the floor. Taking out the mattress, pillows and covering positioning them on the floor would have saved him much of the fall, and wouldn’t have taken that long. Now she’d have to find help. But she couldn’t. Her body was feeling so hot, sweat was breaking out, her now wide-open mouth was breathing heavily, every part of her skin was screamingly sensitive, her nipples hard, her sex soaked beyond belief and her existence was crying out for… pleasure…

“… No…” The one thing that had made her able to resist before, public modesty due to a watching old man, had suddenly disappeared in the most gruesome way imaginable. As such, her right hand sought downwards, her knees parted a bit as the impatient fingers sought down under her skirt. “G-gee…” A small muttering of complaint was all Vikky could manage as her fingers pulled aside her panties and pressed onto her clit. “O-ooh…” Vikky’s back arched somewhat as the pleasure went through her, and soon she was masturbating, rubbing and fondling herself right next to the unconscious old man, feelings of guilt and pleasure equally present in her mind…

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:49 am

He had this plan in mind, especially when he'd saw the next actions the girl was doing to herself.

She was on the way out when, on cue, he'd gone ahead and done what he had to do. Falling down, he kept himself conscious enough just to see what the girl will do next. He's never expected this reaction to his aphrodisiac...sure, they've all succumbed one way or the other, but this girl is, by far, the most interesting reaction he'd ever seen to date. She was totally out of control, in that she wanted to help him, but all she did was to sit slumped in front of his seemingly lifeless form.

Not only that. The way she slumped, she figured he's halfway into the realm between both worlds that she'd let an unconscious old man watch her show. Confident enough, she set her knees apart to give way to her searching hand. Having found a suitable position, she set her panties aside as well, giving the old man a good view of her glistening sex. Her hand found what it was looking for...her clit, unbelievably engorged with blood. She started rubbing against it, and the mewls of her passion almost made him jump her for chrissake.

Soon she was well into the throes of passion, writhing and posing like the best of them. Here's where he went to move.

The old man's form, still unconscious, suddenly moved as if awake. He started to gently rub his hands against her skin first...climbing from her ankles down, moving up to her legs, searching to satisfy her. If she looked closely, she would see that the old man is still hopelessly beyond awakening...snoring, even.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:59 am
Profile YIM

N-no, she couldn’t be doing this. Her head was tilted backwards, eyes staring aimlessly up into the roof as her fingers did their work. Th-this… this was unbelievable. “Ooogh…” The sensations were so extreme. She felt like she was going to cum soon. So soon. There was no stopping her. It was too much. Why… why was this happening to her? Her rubbing merely sped up, and Vikky made a slight cry in pleasure at her own actions. She… she should be helping this old man… why was she…

Her entire existence seemed to freeze in terror as she realized someone was touching her. Her hand stopped moving, positioned awkwardly on top of her clit. Th-there was a hand… hands… seeking up her legs… searching… wh-what? Due to the effect to her body, the mere feeling of being touched by something other than herself almost took her breath away in raw bodily excitement. Vikky let her head descend back down to see with frightened eyes what was happening. Th-the old man!? He was… unconscious… but he was… instinctively…

“N-no! M-Mr Lancelot… y-you shouldn’t… ” Vikky tried to say more, but she was too caught up in breathing heavily due to her internal arousal. She couldn’t move. Why couldn’t she move? It was like… her body had frozen, given itself up for the arms of another… n-no… she couldn’t do this. W-why… Why wasn’t she stopping him!?

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 pm

If things go according to plan, then this will be the very first undocumented case of a sleep-fuck incident. It was hard to picture how someone could go ahead and ravage a girl while he was in the land of slumber...then again, this creature wasn't exactly a creature of normal capabilities.

Lancelot's sleeping form took her sudden silence as a 'yes' to all the actions he'd done thus far. He proceeded to clumsily, albeit gently, remove the garments that would prove to be a hindrance to his questing hands. He moved to remove her blouse, never seeing how easily it slid off her silken skin. He clumsily handled removing her skirt, in a manner which would rival even that of first-time boys having trouble taking clothes off their quarries. Now she was only clad in her undies, in a manner which would've excited the demon further...if he was seeing her with mortal eyes, and not with his mind's eye. Still, a charade is a charade, and he prided himself on realism, even if it would be considered cumbersome.

He slowly moved his hands over areas which were unoccupied with any action, and marveled at the feel of her skin on his persona's rough, calloused hands. It was a contrast, really; his roughness against her smoothness, the actions against his actions. He then moved to sniffing her hair in an asleep manner, slowly smelling the girl's delightful scents. A hand managed to brush away one strand of hair stifling his movement, and he moved to lick slowly from her earlobes, down to her neck.

He felt her shivering, as if frightened. For the life of him, though, he couldn't make heads or tails of the situation. Was it fear, or was it delight? Or better yet, could it have been a mixture of both? He wouldn't have the means to find out, but he wanted to.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:34 am
Profile YIM

This... this old man. She couldn’t believe this. Was he doing this in his sleep? N-no! He couldn’t! Th-there was no way…!

… Vikky found herself still unable to move, but she leaned back slightly to try to avoid the hands stretching for her top. But… she couldn’t get away from this close. It… it was ridiculous. His hands moved to remove her blouse, and Vikky found herself immobile and even somewhat stimulated at the feeling of it sliding off her body. Even when he was removing her skirt she only moved her hands out of the way to allow his access. Wh-why… why wasn’t she fighting back…? Now in a just slightly mismatched combination of a pink bra and white soaked panties which were moved slightly aside, Vikky was frozen in place, eyes wide.

She was shivering when his hands did their work. Both by the sensations which spread through her body and by the fear of what he’d do next. She found her rate of breathing increasing to a desperate rate, as if she wished to do something but couldn’t. His warm hands were… so rough… and yet they felt so… welcome. But this wasn’t right. As he leaned closer to smell her hair Vikky raised her hand with the intention to slap him. An old man simply didn’t do this to a girl, awake or not. Her expression was filled with confusion and fear. But… she couldn’t. Her hand froze like the rest of her, shaking where she held it raised with a palm seemingly ready to strike, but then the old man started licking her ear…

“E-eep!” She got impulse from somewhere. Some instinct which was afraid of the stimulations which the old man presented to her made Vikky pull away backwards from the old man, but to her own panic she lost balance and tumbled backwards over her legs and fell down on her back. Then… locked immobile on her back against the floor, she now felt even more helpless.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:06 pm

He couldn't really deny the girl what she wanted to get, now, could he? Besides, he was doing it so well, he thought he should go ahead and prolong her...bewilderment for as long as he can, when he can.

He'd stripped her down to her underwear and was going ahead licking her ear down, when she backed down from him, having had the power to do so. She couldn't do anything else afterwards but tumble down, down into a position which he defined as 'giving up'. She fell over and down on her back, and he was smiling unlike anything else. She was primed for something which he had been wanting to do ever since he got here, and that was to get things underway, finally.

His seemingly unconscious mortal self then tumbled over her, as if he couldn't see her really. He didn't go down hard, settling just over her so she could see him clearly, and could see that her attempts to get away from him was naught, at best.

He stroked her arms, moving his hands to hold hers. He then raised them up and over her, his 'farm-tested' strength winning over her. With her arms raised over her like that, he slowly started to kiss her passionately on the lips, a kiss that seemed out of place in a scene with a seemingly innocent old man and a student. However, the kiss was obscene, torrid, and not fit for a school dorm such as this. His lower region brushed against her scantily-covered mound, his bulge making its presence felt and making his intentions clear. This old man wasn't here to just play; he was here to plain-on have old man sex with this girl.

The demon chuckled deep inside. If only the girl could see the thoughts inside of his mind, she would blush an even deeper red.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:29 am
Profile YIM

The old man fell down on top of her. … Or… not really fell. Just… um… laid himself down, ensuring that any potential escape was impossible. Not to mention that… that smell of his… that feel of a body pressing onto hers, locking it against the floor… the feeling of helplessness… Why was it feeling so intoxicating? Her blush of lust was badly placed for her own well-being, her own excited breathing giving away her condition as she looked up in fear at the old man. Wh-why was he…?

… He stroked her arms, and it felt so… strange. The mere feeling of his touch on her skin sent vibrations through her, chocking her lightly. Then he grasped her hands and… oh, god, he was going to restrain her. Vikky panicked. She tried to resist, but her strength felt like it was… abandoning her. She simply couldn’t fight it, even if she tried. Her arms were being forced up, no matter how she wriggled beneath him. … It wasn’t even near the strength she should have been able to use to resist. Child’s play.

“N-no… don’t-” But she couldn’t speak more. The old man had bent down and kissed her. Kissed? No, this was more like an invasion. His mouth invaded hers, she just hoped to stay out of the way, but couldn’t. Her eyes lost focus. The bulge pressing against her panties and what lay beyond made itself apparent. H-how… How was this possible? Vikky felt the need to flee. She was about to be raped by a sleeping old man. Monsters were one thing, but… this guy was human… maybe… The monster’s hadn’t been able to do anything permanent to her, but if the old man came inside her the age wouldn’t matter…

… It felt thrilling. … And terrible. At the same time. She had to escape. … But as proven multiple times, she couldn’t…

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:04 am

Youth had always been the old demon's downfall. In all of his trysts here in this realm, youth had proven to be the cup in which he always wanted to partake. It had that insatiable definition of always wanting, always needing.

He had kissed her the way he always did while in demon form, and it was so much more intoxicating for the girl to be kissing her fellow human being. He had thought to keep this charade as much as he can, anyway. In this state, so it seemed, it didn't matter for the girls if the 'human' was young or old enough to be an authoritative figure. As long as it was 'human', it didn't matter if it wanted to have sex with them. He would give her what she wanted, although he had a feeling this 'charade' wouldn't last, if she found the strength to fight off what was happening.

The door was still slightly ajar, with the breeze helping to open it up slightly. His ears heard it, and with a swift motion, he picked up one of the girl's discarded shoes and threw it at the door. It slammed shut, paving the way for him to be more...participating.

He proceeded to lick and suck at the girl's supple neck, the youth of her skin like nectar on his tongue. His hands were more questing now, with him needing only one hand to hold both of the student's hands together. Despite her struggles, he was able to locate the lock of her bra. With one swift motion, he managed to unbuckle the bra using only one hand, a technique perfected by frat boys everywhere who wanted to impress on the first date. He then moved to remove that bra with one hand, relying on her movements and shudders to help him ease the fabric off her form. With his closed eyes, it was going to be hard to see what color her nipples were, or the form of her tits.

He had hands for that, however, and he could always 'wake up' whichever time he so wanted...

Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:18 am
Profile YIM

She had been poisoned. No, wait, had she consumed anything lately...? But… that had to be it. There was no way Vikky would have reacted like this otherwise. The feeling of his lips pressing against hers… The feeling of being restrained and the notion of being penetrated… It all seemed so desirable. Deep down, she knew this was wrong. This couldn’t be right. This wasn’t Vikky. She had to… get free somehow. But… but… she was having such a difficult time commanding her muscles to move…

Eh? The old man suddenly snapped up a shoe and threw it powerfully at the door which Vikky hadn’t even noticed was open. A strong enough throw to slam shut the door. Vikky stopped struggling, just to stare up in chock at the old man who was now leaving her mouth to lick here elsewhere…

“You… you can’t be asleep…” Vikky whispered before gasping at the feeling of his tongue on her neck. Her hands were restrained over her head against the floor by one of his hands, while the other went behind her to unlock her bra… “You’re either controlled being controlled… or you’re not… you…” That was as much as she could figure out. … Not that she could resist in either case. The desire for pleasure was unfathomable. Her breathing was ragged and there was a feeling of relief as her bra was unhooked and separated from her form, her nicely sized breasts and hard pink nipples being revealed to the man above her… except he had his eyes closed…

“G-gee…” Vikky tried to pull her hands free with a little pained expression of complaint, but she could summon almost no strength. What little she did served mostly to create friction which just teased her craving brain. Th-this… this was unfair… so unfair…

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:59 pm

His powerful hands kept her own hands clasped together conveniently, leaving him free to do with one arm and his mouth as he pleased.

Moving about, the slumbering old man seemed to know where to go and what exactly to do once he got there. He moved to her neck, nuzzling and pecking on it, just enough for her to feel what could happen to her breasts. Her delightful breasts broke free of her brassiere, too, and were now exposed to the crisp air, as if the air could have had lips and it was caressing her nicely delicate nipples, colored pink as if to state their youth to the questing eye. Unbeknownst to the girl, the 'old man' had another way of seeing what and where.

He'd move down, but not to where he knew the girl secretly begged him to go. At the precise point where her stomach and her lower breast met, he settled down, nuzzling the valley and licking sensitive spots where he'd hear the girl mew everytime he moved. It was intoxicating, even for one who was seemingly 'asleep' such as he was. He was moving over a potentially helpless girl, trapped beneath an old man who was currently having the hankering for young meat.

As young as she was and as much as the demon wanted this to continue, he knew he had to break free of the form. He was confident enough to trust in his pheromones that in spite of the girl's fear, she would welcome such advances as would come from a mythical creature known only to exist in the darkest imaginations and in the bottomless pit of fears and terrors residing within the mind of a human. He would like to do so in a dramatic fashion as well, and he had something planned out. First things first, though, he thought as he moved more amorously.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:07 pm
Profile YIM

“Ah…!” She moaned out involuntarily as her neck, which felt as sensitive as any other part of her body, was touched. The air, which felt cold, seemed to stimulate her with only the difference in temperature from earlier having been locked within clothes. The muscles she could still move quivered beneath the old man, having been rendered so sensitive and helpless due to his effect. Vikky’s mouth was opened wide, trying to keep up with her breathing. Oooh… she couldn’t get away…

Vikky felt her heart wrench in a mixture of terror and delight as the old man moved downwards. But he stopped… right beneath her breasts. It appeared he wanted to play with the mounds a bit more, both to Vikky’s relief and… something else. “Gee…” She managed, before the eyes looking down on the old man were closed and her head threw back in a moan as the old man poked his way between her breasts from below and licked her on… strange places…

The thought that maybe he would only do foreplay and not actually enter her struck her mind involuntarily. Perhaps the old man intended only to play with her and never really have sex? The notion… Her panties were so soaked right through, and that bulge… Vikky didn’t know what to think anymore… Why was she thinking at all? She was powerless beneath him… she should just stay mentally quiet and pray, the girl thought to herself…

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next