View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Magical Shockers (For Elizia) 

Post Magical Shockers (For Elizia)
It was a warm afternoon and the end of classes had just been sounded for the various students of Shokushu, both veterans and newcomers to the sexual and lustful horrors this island loved to throw at everyone. One such girl was a rather pretty one about the age of those of the first years...new arrivals who probably haven't had they're first rape yet. Amber was her name as she was holding her book bag as she headed off towards her Dorm room quickly.

Hurrying down the hallways making sure to avoid making contact with anybody as the beautiful blonde girl reached her room and smiled before slipping inside and locking the door. It seemed her roommate wasn't in enough time for her to begin her craft. As she headed into her bedroom she put her bag on the bed and began to strip quickly discarding her school uniform as it laid on the bed in a pile as she went to a closet and brought out her unique cosplay outfit. Looking like the Dark Magician Girl's costume from YuGiOh as she smiles and calmly slipped the outfit on having removed her bra too. As the dress hugged her form nicely and the miniskirt showing her panties if she moved in a certain way.

Amber giggles before bringing out one of her books and began to slowly read in her living room as she walked in chanting some kind of magic as she pointed an open palm forward as electricity sparked around her fingers slowly. Before forming into a small Baseball sized of electricity as she smiled. "It works...the thunder ball works...hmm let's see...minor electric spell...vanishes after 10 secon..." Amber began as the thunder ball vanished as she pouts.

"Hmm guess that's alright it's a good scare move I guess for anyone who messes with Amber! Magician of amazing beauty," She giggles looking at a nearby mirror and admiring herself for a moment.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Post Re: Magical Shockers (For Elizia)
The bell rang and the students ran out of the classrooms as if they were the plague. Classes were starting to get into the rougher part of the courses and the girls were in dire need of relaxation, more study, and while some didn't know, a good fuck to release the tension. Others had their friends and romantic partners to help them with that, others had to endure the rape of a stalking monster on campus. What the day had prepared for them, no one really could tell.

Indeed the students were always active and always on the run, trying to keep up with their activities. And Elizia didn't want to stay behind, she had thought slyly. It was usually easier for her to extract more juices from the girls if they were more relaxed and open. If they were this tense the whole time, it was only natural to strengthen the search for more victims.

Not quite enough... the goddess thought as the brunette with large breasts fell on the cold floor of the basement's room, face up and convulsing with pleasure. Already unconscious and sucked dry, there was nothing more the blonde deity could get from this girl except for the great sight of her heaving mounds covered in sweat. In an instant, shadows covered her nude body from toe to chest and when they disappeared, she was wearing her usual black dress. With a small sigh, she returned to her ethereal form and flew out of the basement, into the main buildings, lingering eyes inspecting every girl.

A cute redhead caught her attention, she seemed so vibrant and lively. Eliz smiled with the amazing prospect and followed her to the dorms building where she had been many times before. However, the other girls around were so young that she wondered if it was the section with the freshmen. Elizia shrugged the thought away, she would inspect the others at her leisure; for now, it was her and the lovely redhead. Until she felt it. Her head perked up and turned quickly back as a surge in magical energy filled the hall and other rooms, though she doubted the average student could feel it as well as she did. Magic... Someone used magic! What redhead? What cute prospect? That girl no longer interested Elizia. Magic users were always top priority for the beautiful goddess, their juices were stronger and richer for her. So without any delay, the deity floated to the door where the surge had come from and, invisibly as always in her ghost form, snuck her head in literally through the door to take a look. If said girl had any ability to sense other magic users, she would feel almost crushed with the goddess' power. If not, she would only feel more invigorated.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Elizia would be treated to a rather interesting sight of a young freshman with flowing blonde hair wearing a unique magicians outfit reading a magic text and working on some kind of simple spell...probably practicing minor magic. However the girl known as Amber widened her eyes faintly as she placed a hand on her forehead almost feeling like someone watched her as she was practicing. It seemed to Elizia that this young girl was at least a minor magic user...skilled yes but only semi-senses for other magical energies as Amber sighed.

"Alright...back to work..." She said as she closed the book shut and walked out of the main room towards her bedroom...where the faint smell of potion brewing could be smelled throughout the entire dorm. Inside the bedroom Amber was seated on a chair looking over various beakers filled with various concoctions she had been able to create using ingredients around the islands woods and beaches.

"Okay let's see...new Lust Drafts...check," She said checking over some bottles of a Pinkish Fluid. "Next up..energy potions...boosting stamina and endurance...check," She said as Elizia if she followed the cute magical girl would see her listing off various potions she had made. Her bedroom was like a magicians workshop with potions, magical books and other items littered around...but also in a closest was cosplay outfits...from various video game and anime series.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:06 pm

What do we have here? Clearly in the living room she was, standing in front of a mirror admiring herself. A cute, young girl with blonde hair like herself and blue eyes with a bright smile. However, she wasn't wearing anything closely related to the school's uniform, nor what seemed like casual clothing. The goddess went closer, even floating mere inches from the girl oblivious to her presence, studying her closely. She was wearing bright blue clothes that hugged her large bosom, something that caught Elizia's attention and brought out a sly smile from her, with a short skirt that easily showed her panties if the deity slightly moved her head closer to the floor.

The girl held a book of sorts that she closed before moving back to what must have been her bedroom. Her strange clothing fitted perfectly with the strange objects that filled the room. Piles and piles of books, casks and bottles filled with brimming liquids were scattered all around. Someone had once told Eliz that geniuses tend to have unorganized quarters, but considering what she felt from the girl, she had her doubts. But perhaps it was the talent within that caused it, she didn't have the skills yet. She felt the magical energy from her, weak and almost shy, but there nonetheless. And her emotion that flowed out like a ribbon was one of excitement, she liked doing this.

Elizia made a book invisible and took it, starting to flick through its pages while sending a small subliminal thought to the student. Magicians create potions of high quality. Quality is best tested by one self. She should check the potions when ready to see if they had optimal quality.
It was difficult to tell how resistent was this girl to the light emotion control the goddess exerted over her and other students, but if she failed to send the message across, at least it would disturb her curiosity. She waited for reactions while she continued to read the book, amazed by the amount of dedication the pages were filled with. Elizia was a goddess of magic, and back in her home she used to teach the mortals about it. But all the knowledge there was about it was in her head. She still felt it strange that mortals had to study it hard and immortalize the essence of it in pages and other artifacts.

SFA---

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Amber sighed as she leaned back on the chair rubbing the back of her head running her fingers through her almost golden blonde hair. "This place is intriguing...and filled with such high quality ingredients..." She said as she looked over the items which were all in sealed containers, various parts from animals or nature related items like certain sap or nectar from certain plants or trees. This girl was a rather serious learner of magic it seemed to be. As she glanced at one of the finished potions and picked it up...unknowingly being directed by the subliminal messages as she softly sniffed the top of the beaker. "Hmm...it seems to be ready..." She said softly while putting it on the table letting it cool down from the heating it had gone through to keep it ready.

Amber smiled and looked over an open book skimming the pages calmly. "Let's see...this potion should be the sensory potion...said to increase all of one's active or known senses..." Amber spoke softly however at that moment her eyes faintly widened her eyes as she glanced behind suddenly...but she saw nothing unable to see the Invisible Elizia, even if she was looking right at the goddess. "I'm getting jumpy....the stories the other girls talk about...does this place really harbour..monsters?" Amber wondered softly as she rubbed her forehead softly. However deciding to take a little test she using a teaspoon took a small amount of the sensory potion and drank it down closing her eyes softly as she relaxed...the magical potion would soon be seen going to work as Amber suddenly brushed a hand against one of her thighs and gasped shuddering at the sensation.

"Oh dear lord....it's increased everything..." Amber whispred as her eyes almost had to cringe from the very increased vision and she coughed faintly at the smells of the potions from her enhanced smell. Luckily her hearing wasn't being bothered that much, same for her taste...but her touch was the most problem...as no doubt Elizia could see the poor Magicians body was now super enhanced senses...even if the potion would wear off with such a small dose in a few minutes..however slowly Amber turned in her direction.

"S-someone...is here?" Amber muttered looking around. "Show yourself!" She demanded glaring around it would seem her unused but active magic senses got enhanced allowing her to it seemed sense Elizia's presence even if she still couldn't see the Invisible Goddess.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Elizia had sat on the edge of the bed behind the girl, though it could hardly be called sitting, as her body had no weight and she was essentially floating above it in a sitting position with her legs crossed. She kept reading the interesting book that seemed to introduce young magicians such as herself to basic spells of various kinds. Elizia couldn't tell however if it had been written by her or by a more experienced magician and she had gotten her hands on it by any kind of way.

The goddess peeked above the book as the girl suddenly mentioned the monsters of the island. That was an interesting thing to hear. This beautiful blonde student had never had an encounter with one of them before; to her, they were all stories. Back to her reading, Eliz only felt the emotions coming from her increasing, such as surprise and curiosity about her increased senses. However, soon enough she turned around and had seemed to catch notice of the deity.

Elizia smiled and closed the book silently. She stood up and floated back to the pil where she had gotten the book from, and turned it back visible to her. Now the student could see the book floating in midair as it went back to the top of the pile. "I'm impressed. Your potion seems to have worked just fine," her voice cooed, seemingly coming from all around the room. She floated near the student and unable to suppress herself anymore, she slid a hand to the girl's thigh like she did moments before and caressed it while the other one squeezing one of her breasts lightly. Though ethereal, in this act Elizia allowed her touch to be felt but remained invisible as she moved away to beside the bed. There, she finally appeared visible as dark shadows enveloped a space in the room and when they faded, the deity stood there, mighty in her dress and with her wings, her amber eyes looking at the girl. "What is your name, young magician?"

SFA---

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Amber glanced around quickly her enhanced senses were still flaring up as she noticed the floating book going back onto a pile...someone was here...invisible? Was it a monster!? Was going through Amber's mind right now as she looked around only to freeze at the words coming from all around as she looked all over trying to catch sight her magic senses could only see a faint image but nothing concrete. Only for her to gasp at the caressing onto one of her thighs while another sensation on one of her breasts like she had been groped. She shuddered biting her bottom lip from the sudden reaction and stumbled back leaning on the chair she had been sitting on to try and keep her balance.

She noticed the dark shadows enveloping a space in the room as Amber panted faintly from the touches on her sensitive body only to see the deity appearing before her as she widened her eyes seeing the wings and those amber coloured eyes looking into her own blue eyes. As she rubs her forehead for a moment.

"A..amber Archibald...w-who are you and why are you in my bedroom!?" Amber demanded as she pointed an open palm at Elizia and seemed to be trying to gather her magic...however suddenly only appearing were a few sparks...and then nothing as Amber's eyes widened. "W-what...m-my magic!? What did you do!?" She said in sudden shock and fear now as she could feel it...her magic her power...it was fading even the potion enhancements were starting to fade away as she was on shaking legs.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:34 pm

The deity looked down at the girl who had introduced herself before firmly pointing a palm at her. She seemed decisive about confronting the intruder. In an instant Elizia felt the magical surge coming from Amber but it disappeared as sudden as it came; the girl was left confused and worried about her power. With no explanation and clues to follow, she turned her suspicions at the blonde woman. Who else could it be?

"I did nothing. That's what happens in this school. Magic is not encouraged in students," the goddess said plainly but with the usual cooing in her voice. She realized that this girl, as young as she was and believing the monsters were all but stories, was still oblivious to the unsaid rules of Shokushu. So she continued. "The island has magic inhibitors. They are made specifically for the students, and they don't affect... visitors like me. The kind you like to call monsters. Your power, as small as it is, is made even tinier with these inhibitors.

"Ah, yes. My name is Elizia Val Rausten. I'm in your bedroom because I was innocently passing by the dorms when I felt a surge of magical energy. I followed it and I discovered you. I'm very interested in magical girls such as yourself, you see. By the way, that is a lovely dress, did you do it yourself?"
The deity kept talking in her casual manner, pacing around the bedroom as if trying to think in all the details she was willing to tell, just yet, to the amazed student. When she mentioned her attire, new shadows surrounded Elizia and this time when they disappeared she was clad in an exact imitation of Amber's cosplay. "This is quite cute! We might as well pass as sisters, Amber, with your similar golden hair and very nice buxom body. I'm surprised to find someone nearly as beautiful and voluptuous as me." The resemblance was there, except for the difference in height, the lack of any underwear from Elizia and her four wings still visible, which she forgot to hide since they were so natural to have for her.

SFA---

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:15 am

Amber was scared as her emotions could easily show her magic wasn't working as she looked at Elizia...only to hear her explanation. This island had inhibitors...it made her magic useless? Amber could feel it in the presence of this woman her power was being...inhibited she could barely draw on her magic if at all. She could still feel her magic it was like she was cut off from her source.

"W-what the hell is this place....why does a school had magical inhibitions," Amber mumbled to herself as she was trying to think this over. However her train of thought got derailed when Elizia talked again. Introducing herself as Elizia Val Rausten and how she sensed her magic as she blushes faintly at the compliment on her outfit. "Um it's actually a Cosplay outfit I kept...from a character from a show I used to watch...she was simply called the Dark Magician Girl," Amber said timidly thinking she should answer since she was powerless right now. Only to see Elizia now wearing the same costume and with those words Amber realised they did look alike in various aspects she was only younger and smaller compared to Elizia. But she looked at the four visible wings on Elizia's form with a still nervous look on her face. "S-so...you found me...dare I ask how this goes?" Amber said timidly as she was leaning on a chair trying to keep as much distance as she could.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:37 pm

The emotions that she leaked into the air moments ago had disappeared, that excitement and curiosity. Now the strings that emanated from her body were of a different color, worry and fear, brown and green. The more she thought about the things that she had explained, the more the strings moved in erratic ways. Elizia smiled in her mind, it was beginning to turn interesting.

"It has inhibitors because... Well, the truth is quite shocking. It seems you know about the stories of monsters in this island. Foolish silly girls, you think, going about telling those stories. Mere imagination to tease the newcomers. But the truth is, Amber, that these monsters exist. I'm not here on coincidence, nor is any of them. To us, this school is like a showcase of nubile young girls where we get to pick one and do with her what we wish. Most monsters are brutes or simple-minded. Others, like me, see all of this under a different lens." A chair of light sprung from the floor in front of Amber and the goddess sat on it, leaning over to rest her elbows on her knees and offering the girl a clear view of her larger breasts and cleavage, though her eyes kept staring at the student's.

"Dark Magician Girl? A darker color would fit that name better. Though, I find it amusing and interesting that you have the outfit of such a character. But you don't have to pretend you are the character, Amber. You're a magician girl, we know it. It just happens that you're at a disadvantage here. But I can help you with that. Well, I can never make you strong enough to fight back. But I can teach you; teach you how to be better and be ready when the time comes for you to... To be able to use magic unrestrained. But that is going to take a good, long, while. We have a lot of time to practice and know each other better.

"That's where I want this to go. You have the potential, and I'm just a source waiting for you to let me improve your gift. Potions and spells will become easier, magic will be child's play for you. Don't you want that?"
the deity's voice cooed as she leaned even more, her face growing closer to Amber's. "I won't do this for free, however. I'm on this island for a particular reason and you can say you have to pay me for teaching you. Pay me with what I came here for."

SFA---

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Amber listened as she widened her eyes more...those monster stories were real and it almost sounded like she and the other students were like entertainment...She could only listen and watch as a chair of light appeared infront of her as she saw Elizia sitting on it blushing at the view of the larger breasts and cleavage. She was easily slightly aroused from the display but her fear made her unable to focus on one emotion at best.

"You would teach me? Teach me about magic and make me better?" Amber said in surprise blushing at the remarks still. Her magical aura was being surpressed but it was still decently powerful she just couldn't tap into it. Amber gulped faintly and looked at Elizia's eyes as best she could without glancing downward.

"U-um what would I have to pay you with?" Amber said if what she heard was true this woman wanted her for sex...or at least that's what she heard about the attacks on students from the tales and now they seemed to be true and happening to her right now...but Elizia wasn't just holding her down and ravaging her? This confused and intrigued her...her Curiosity was coming back into her aura a mix or arousal, curiosity, fear and worry in her aura.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:27 pm

The golden deity's face now did have a smile, a sweet smile just for the cute girl before her. She loved seeing her blush, her emotions turning into a mix of arousal, curiosity with the worry and fear trying to entangle themselves with the other two. She knew she got aroused from her tease, she knew she liked it but of course her eyes went back up to hers in an instant. Still she saw them trembling, struggling so hard not to peek once again at the amazing valley of Elizia's mounds.

"Yes, I can teach you. You saw how this chair appeared with ease and smoothly, correct? No chant, no difficulty. You may need to chant to make a spell, spend a lot of time trying to brew the potions. I can make them instantly, I can think of anything and it will happen. You can't be as powerful as me, I'm afraid, but with your potential, you can still cast a spell with a blink of an eye, produce concoctions without effort, it will all become a playground. I can allow you to tap that potential; little by little you will grow into an amazing magician girl." By then, Elizia's face was just mere inches from Amber's, two enticing mammaries hanging just below.

"I said before that I'm very interested in magical girls, didn't I? I'm not just a magician. I am a goddess of magic, Amber. Magic, beauty and fertility. Magic comes to me as easily as moving a finger. However, I'm not in the best of states. I have only a bit more than half my power. But there's a way I can regain it all back. I need your fluids. Your sexual fluids are the nourishment that give me back my strength. And well... We all know a certain fun way of getting them." Elizia's voice cooed with every word, always enticing the student, teasing her further. Just then her left hand moved to Amber's field of view to catch her attention before her index finger ran along her cleavage, pressing against a soft, big breast; soft flesh molding against the finger and returning to its original shape until the finger stopped at the edge of the dress. "You can stare all you want, Amber. in fact, you can do much more than just that..."

SFA---

Last edited by Elizia on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 am

Amber was bright red on her entire face unused to this much teasing as she gulped faintly at how close the pair were close together. She couldn't help but glance down again at those breasts. Listening to the words about how this goddess of magic could make her into a powerful magicial girl but she wanted...sexual fluids. Bringing more red to the face of Amber.

As she saw Elizia's motions with those fingers. Those teasing voice and the coo's got her so turned on...her arousal was washing away her fear and worry bit by bit the more the goddess teased her. That hand moving into her view and along the cleavage shuddering as she weakly reached out and faintly her fingertips touched the breasts of the more endowed goddess. "U-um..I um...gladly accept your Generous offer...w-would you prefer...p-payment now or after?" Amber tried to say calmly but failed her eyes betrayed her...she wanted nothing more than to nuzzle into those breasts or do much more with the goddess...

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:54 am

More and more the strand of arousal outgrew the others. Through her mind, the fear, worry and curiosity no longer ran. Elizia smiled, but this one was out of the success she just had, enticing and alluring the student into arousal, just enough to agree with her, hopefully seeing the logic behind her offer. Yes, most students were just nourishment for her, very few had anything else to offer or interest the goddess. But girls that had magical abilities had stronger fluids, almost all oblivious to the fact. Back in her home planet, Eliz also had the duty to teach the mortals about the arts. Teaching was something she loved to do, and getting the fluids she wanted as well was an amazing deal.

Amber's face flushed red so intense that she almost worried the goddess. Now that she had accepted Elizia's terms, the goddess could enjoy the student completely and happily would deliver as much pleasure back to her. When her eyes could resist no longer and stared directly at her voluptuous breasts, they deity giggled. Her hand grabbed Amber's and pressed it firmer against the mound. Amber's fingers and whole palm could feel the amazing softness of it and yet the breasts were firm in their shape. "Now, Amber. I'm hungry and you possibly wouldn't be able to concentrate if you keep staring at my breasts," she answered with a soft giggle.

She let the student's hand feel her chest slowly at first, guiding her hand around her curves and cleavage before encouraging her to squeeze them. After that, the goddess stood up, bringing Amber up with her and with her free hand pulled her chin up. Their eyes met once more and their lips were so painfully close... But Elizia pulled her head and instead pushed Amber's against her bosom, using her slightly lower height to freely nuzzle against her mounds. Another cute giggle came out but her smile was wide, cunningly wide with sly eyes. She loved playing with the students and to do as she pleased.

SFA---

Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:44 am

Amber blushes as her hands were grasped and brought onto the Goddesses breasts as she squeezed the soft and firm breasts. Squeezing with slow almost methodical squeezes while her thumbs brushes the nipples if they were hard yet from this attentions she was giving to the goddess. She noticed they were so close now as she almost puckered her lips. Wanting to taste those lips now...only for Elizia to bury her face into the tits as she kissed them sucking faintly on the flesh while her hands now on the hips of Elizia rubbed more confidently. Running up and down the thighs and breasts carefully.

Amber nuzzled the breasts and kissed them with her soft and pleasuring lips. While slowly using her hands to also move the dress out of the way to expose a nipple and curiously latched her lips onto it. Sucking softly and licking it with her tongue wondering what this would do to the goddess.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next