View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Magical Shockers (For Elizia) 

Post Re: Magical Shockers (For Elizia)
It made Elizia curious and playful how Amber was so methodical and slow in her squeezes at first, but it felt much better that way, feeling all the flesh mold slowly to her hand and bounce back free when she let loose. The nipples she tried to rub were already hard, ready for any kind of action that the student or the goddess would do, and ready to further entice the girl to play with them, loving the attention they had. When her face was buried in the ample bosom and she started kissing both mounds almost lovingly and sucking on them, Elizia let out soft sighs of pleasure as she kept pressing her further against her, loving every motion of her hands as she discovered her divine body.

When she finally exposed a nipple and seized it with her mouth, she finally let out a clear moan as it was sucked and licked, sending a tingling pleasure all across her chest. She didn't only love how it felt, but also how lost in arousal was Amber, lost in her actions. The deity's hands fought back, however, as they slowly pulled Amber's dress down, letting her own bountiful breasts hang down freely and she cupped one with each hand, squeezing them with one finger at a time with a rhythm and when they all had their turn she squeezed them more firmly with every single one against her palm. She felt the student's nipples grow harder and the deity didn't show any mercy either, for she played with them, tweaking them and rolling them around. Amber could start feeling Elizia's hands growing warmer, almost unnaturally, sending a comforting hot pleasure across her own mounds that made her feel they could melt in her hands. At the same time, the more the student sucked on the deity's nipple, it started leaking her breast milk, milk that would only make Amber's body hotter and more wanton.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Amber was still as methodical as she could be squeezing the breasts while sucking one of the nipples. Drinking in that divine milk, which caused a rush of heat and lust into her form. She moaned into the breast as her own dress was moved down exposing her own bosom to the goddess. She felt almost rhythm touches on her breasts as those fingers squeezed the breasts one finger at a time. Before a full squeeze happened, her already hard nipples being shown no mercy. As Elizia played with them Amber was already starting to get wet and her mind going into a foggy state. Her eyes hazing over as she kissed the nipples sucking the milk deeper. Before sliding one hand down and stroking a certain spot between the goddesses legs. Trying to find a good spot to stroke those fingers against. Her breasts at the moment felt warm and like they could melt like butter in the hands of the goddess. She could only moan into the bosom while draining more of that milk.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:34 pm

As Amber kept sucking on her breast, Elizia kept releasing soft but audible moans, tingling pleasure growing across her ample chest; she felt every drop that leaked into the student's mouth and how she drank and sucked it eagerly. Meanwhile, she could see clearly how good Amber felt too, her arousal strands in the air changing softly to a warmer tone as it became pleasure. Her thumbs and index fingers pinched the girl's nipples as her hand had gone between the deity's legs.

Truth be told, she would find Elizia's sex exposed, as she was not fond of wearing undergarments, and already hot and wet, completely ready for the kind of things the goddess was truly fond of. Furthermore, her clitoris already grew out of its hood, eager to the curious and eager touches of the young girl. But the goddess was not going to be idle, but instead went to torture her just a bit, in the most playful manner. With an audible pop! she pulled her breast away from Amber's mouth only to bury her head between both breasts and pressing them back against her, uncannily soft mounds covering her head while depriving her slowly of breath. Now she struck back, her hand going down to Amber's crotch and ripping her panties off and throwing them away intact. It was child's play turning them back to their original state. Her real target was now vulnerable and wet, and that made Elizia even happier. Without any delay, her hand went to her sex, agile fingers massaging her puffed lips and draining with mere touch all of the girl's juices. Yes, it was perfect. As she had suspected, she felt the taste and power coming from her hand as she absorbed them; now she had whole girl for herself to suck dry.

"Oh Amber, my little naughty student, you're so full of energy and lust!" the deity said with a moan as her hand attacked the girl's clitoris, giving her the same treatment she was giving her down there, but keeping her head trapped in her bountiful breasts.

SFA---

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:16 am

Amber moaned as she kept sucking on the breast drinking more and more of the fluids...making her own fluids drooling down her thighs. As her hand went between the legs and stroked the exposed sex and feeling the clit pinched it softly with rubbing from her thumb. As she moaned into the attentions of her own by the goddess hand. Feeling the pinching on her poor sensitive nipples...her aura was more pleasure filled and relaxed...she was accepting this eagerly now.

Suddenly she was freed from the nipple and gasped as she was smothered in the bosom of the goddess once again while losing air slowly she felt a hand removing her panties and exposing her glistening sex. As she muffled moans her juices being drained...so full of mana enriched in the girls budding magic...fresh...young and no doubt almost like sugar to the goddess. Amber moaned into the bosom while still attacking the sex and clit of the goddess...returning the pleasure as best she can while latching her lips onto one of the breasts and suckled on the flesh carefully not wanting to do anything bad.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 am

When she had pinched Elizia's clit, the goddess made a light jump on her toes, pushing her breast harder against the student's face. Pleasure irradiating in an explosive burst across her loins that even made her knees wobble for a second. With closed eyes the deity moaned loudly, embracing the sensations and focusing even more on what she had planned for sweet little Amber.

Indeed, she was sweet; her juices tasted sugar sweet, full of energy, youth, mana and magic, all that potential embodied in the least expected of things; her own sexual fluids. She nourished the deity with her own body and Elizia knew in an instant she had to get "full" with this ambrosia, so fresh and invigorating. She just had to take them in the best form there was. The golden goddess stopped Amber's hand just before her own pleasure rose and letting her legs grow weak and straightened her up. With hungry eyes and a sly smile she looked at her, taking her hands into her own. "Time for dinner," she cooed and her index finger then ran across Amber's front, from her neck right between her cleavage and down to her sex, and where she touched her Dark Magician Girl cosplay, she cut it swift and perfectly until it fell and slumped on the floor, leaving her only the hat on.

Before she even had time to question or imagine what the goddess would do next, Amber's body levitated and was laid down on her bed. Four tendrils of light then sprung from each corner of the furniture and seized each of the student's limbs and pulled, leaving her spread eagled and completely exposed and ready for whatever the goddess had in mind. Elizia knelt between her legs, soft hands rubbing up from her knees up to her breasts, seizing each of her voluptuous mounds and squeezing them softly; she loved the perfect pair of mammaries this girl had, almost as great as her own. She then went down right before Amber's aching sex, squeezing the air as if breathing and looked up at her face. "Bon appetit." Elizia's tongue licked firmly and completely at her pussy, from bottom upwards to her clit and flicking at the vulnerable nub at the end, but leaving an electrical sensation across her labia that was like nothing she had ever felt or imagined before. It was intended to go directly at her pleasure nerves and bombard her with an incredible amount of sensations while she tasted one of the most fine and delicious juices she had ever had in Shokushu, even in a long, long time anywhere else. Sweet juices like honey, she felt the taste and power filling her right since the moment it touched her tongue. Elizia's eyes shone up brightly, amber orbs smiling back at the student.

SFA---

Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:52 am

Amber moaned into the bosom as she continued pleasuring Elizia while her juices being absorbed by the goddess to enjoy the lovely fluids. Before Amber could continued she was stopped by the goddesses herself. Seeing those hungry eyes and that sly smile as Amber cutely gulped with a blush on her cheeks as her hands were held by the goddess. Her cosplay outfit was removed cleanly on the floor the magic like with her panties made sure the costume wasn't ruined. Her hat the only thing left on as she was lifted up and she yelped in surprise laying on her bed as light tendrils restrained her on the bed spread eagle.

Amber blushed at the position she was in now as she felt the soft hands rubbing up her knees and breasts squeezing them as she moaned. "Oh goddess..." Amber moaned as she gulped already a new batch of her fresh female juices forming on her exposed sex for the tongue of Elizia to taste and lick her helpless pussy as she moaned at the electric like sensation as she bites her bottom lip at the rush of pleasure. Trying to hold on more as her labia was pleasured unlike anything...and her insides felt very tight...no doubt as she said...a virgin which would mean unless Amber had fun with girls only...then Elizia would be the poor girls first.

Her juices flowed easily for Elizia to drink up...so enriching to the Goddess as it refueled her magic quite a bit the more she drank up. Amber moaned and weakly gave a smile in return to the goddess...she was at least enjoying this..as her juices continued to flow and be tasted by the goddess.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:29 pm

What a delicacy, such a fine taste! Amber was like the perfect buffet for the deity and Elizia was more than happy to take all she needed from her. Lick after lick she absorbed more of her juices and kept injecting to her swollen lips and tender clit more of that electrifying sensation that set all of her nerves on fire. She could see her body trembling and her juices flowing out without any sign of stopping. Elizia smiled back at her and even winked an eye before intensifying her attack on her sex to see that smile fade into a loud moan and her eyes close in bliss.

She had to go deeper, she would not satisfy herself with only lapping at her exterior waiting for her juices to flow out. She had to go in and drink from the source itself. So the deity pressed her face harder against Amber's mound and kissed and rubbed furiously at her clit before trespassing beyond her lips with her tongue. It must have been a feeling like none other for the student; Elizia was keeping the electric feel through her tongue and sending all of that tingling shocks directly to her most sensitive and vulnerable spot. Then she changed it for a soothing warm and back again at the aggressive current. She switched back and forth between them until suddenly, magically enhanced, her tongue started to lick and suck deeper inside Amber. She started reaching places that no other human female or male could ever reach with their tongues until suddenly... she felt it. She had gone too deep and now a clear barrier blocked her way.

Elizia's eyes shot wide with surprise, and then closed slightly as she smiled internally. She withdrew her tongue and moved away from Amber's sex only to move up to her breasts that she kissed and sucked intensely before burying her own face between those voluptuous mounds now and kissing up from her cleavage to her neck. Now that she was face to face with her newest pupil, Elizia asked; "Amber, could it be that you are a virgin? Were you... uninterested in these kind of acts with men or women before?"

SFA---

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:38 am

Amber moaned and writhed in her bonds as she took the pleasuring bliss with a smile on her face when the pleasuring was more soothing warmth. Soon returning to the moans during the aggressive actions of the goddess who was getting deeper inside the tight magicians folds. Her fluids plenty to drink up and savour for the goddess Elizia before she hit the barrier. Amber widened her eyes and gulped faintly having felt that. Soon feeling kisses slowly trailing up her body and stopping at her breasts for a few moments.

Amber moaned as her breasts and nipples almost seemed engorged from the sucking and licking on them reacting to the goddess Elizia's arousing touch. Soon Amber opened her eyes to see the eyes of Elizia hovering infront of her as she cutely leaned her head up and kissed her chin softly as an attempt of returning some affection. "I...I was waiting for the right time my goddess.." She whimpered softly looking up at her. "I didn't have many men for friends I was a bit of a geek by many due to my loving magic tricks," She said softly. "But um...if you need to take it...in order to recieve your payment for the lessons...please go ahead," She said softly kissing the lips of Elizia.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:51 am

Elizia received the student's kiss on her chin with a smile, a single finger drawing circles around Amber's left nipple. The deity wondered just how other men let such a beautiful girl pass by without trying something. But it was better for her, now she had the full potential, the whole magical power inside Amber for herself, trapped behind that pesky barrier called hymen. Virgins were the most wanted and powerful delicacies that Elizia could have. And she would have taken her virginity with or without her consent.

"The right time, is that so? Well, let me assure you that there's no more perfect time than right now. Better me than other brute monsters that wouldn't care about you." The goddess returned the kiss on the lips and then proceeded to sit across her pupil's stomach, her imitated dress disappearing in black shadows and letting Amber now gaze completely on Elizia's naked form, her full breasts prominent on her chest and her flat toned belly just above the pink and wet folds. Folds that started morphing at her gaze; her clitoris, already out from her hiding place, started growing outwards and in thickness until it clearly became a large penis hard and ready above Amber's breasts. "You didn't have many men for friends, but I hope you're at least a bit familiar with this? Can you handle it?" she cooed, releasing only the student's arms.

SFA---

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:59 am

Amber blushes as she looked at Elizia softly while whimpering cutely at the finger moving around her left nipple. Her poor wet pussy was ripe and ready to be used...an almost perfect delicacy was shown for Elizia. Amber gulped cutely as her arms were soon free as she smiles and gently reached up. Gripping her hands softly around the breasts of Elizia and squeezes them around the nipples softly her thumbs teasing the nipples.

"I...I can handle it...just please be gentle..." Amber whimpered as she watched the goddesses clit turn into a rather large penis all hard as it was just above her breasts...she moved her hands down and softly stroked the member as she attempted to lift her head and curiously licked the tip of it with her soft tongue.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:41 am

"Is that so? Glad to see you have that spirit. I like that." The goddess gave her new student a smile while Amber moved down her hands from her breasts to her erect phallus, timidly stroking it and slowly going for a lick at the tip. It was a soft lick but enough to make the penis twitch once in her hands.

"Now, don't be shy, Amber. Your sex is ready, why don't you ready my cock in turn?" Elizia's hand went for the girl's head, pushing her closer to her ardent rod. The next licks she would do to the deity would allow her to taste her precum that started leaking at the tip. Meanwhile, Elizia's other hand went for Amber's breasts, dextrous fingers massaging her soft flesh and playing with her nipples, occasionally sending playful jolts of electricity through the tender and vulnerable nub.

SFA---

Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Amber cutely blushes as she nuzzled her nose against the large ardent rod while licking up and down with her tongue licking at the tip and tasting the precum leaking out. Even slowly guiding the tip into her mouth and sucking more inside as she blushes while doing so...groaning around the member that was halfway in her mouth while pressing her busom into Elizia's hands to play with cutely moaning and whimpering at the jolts through her tender and vulnerable nipples making them every erect and twitching.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:12 pm

"Ahh..." Her cock started to give sporadic twitches of pleasure as Elizia's new student started to gain confidence and lick more and more of her ardent member. She nuzzled her nose and licked it from base to tip and then sucked on it, groaning and making the whole rod vibrate with her which made the deity throw her head back in a passionate moan, pleasure filling her penis and leaking to her loins. Her hands caressed her hair and her bosom. She was loving the skin and softness of Amber's tits, those lovely mounds she could not resist squeezing and playing with. "You are almost a natural, Amber," Elizia said between gasps, "that's it. Lick more under the tip and use both your mouth and hands." Elizia's hand that was caressing her student's head let her go, only to move behind the goddess, going secretively towards Amber's pussy and only letting her know of her intentions until it was too late, when she started playing and teasing her exposed clit.

SFA---

Last edited by Elizia on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:18 am

Amber moans against the cock as she suckles more of it deeper inside her mouth licking it with her tongue while her lips sucks deeply and softly on the member. Making sure it was pleasuring to Elizia while her lovely tits where squeezed and played with the nipples fully erect and showing the arousal in the young girl. Her hands moved and strokes the base of the cock and also the surrounding area around the member softly poking and stroking with her fingers. Amber would only find it too late and gasped in a deep moan with a cock in her mouth as her pussy and clit where played with and more of her drooling mana enriched juices trickled out.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 pm

The goddess replied with more moans of her own as Amber let her pleasure vibrate through Elizia's cock, making the phallus vibrate back in ecstasy. She loved bringing out every twitch and moan of the student and so she started to make her fingers release small shocks of electricity against everything she touched of Amber's private parts. Her eyes glowed brighter as her fingers absorbed the juices and her delicious mana, injecting electrifying and ardent pleasure to her lower lips, clitoris and her inner walls. "Press your breasts close and squeeze it," Elizia commanded as she pulled out her cock from Amber's mouth, regretting a bit the lack of care and attention her tongue gave her, but loving instead the softness of her mound as she used her other hand to caress her cock with Amber's tit, moving her hips back and forth wantonly.

SFA---

Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next