View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Magical Shockers (For Elizia) 

Post Re: Magical Shockers (For Elizia)
(I hope you can excuse my tardiness! Last month they changed all my schedule twice completely, I had difficulties finding free time to write. But I think it's stabilizing now, so I think I'll be back to being more active.)

The smile on the deity's face was never erased as she saw how the cute student buried her face on the pillow. Now as she fucked her from behind, her moans were muffled but instead their intensity was not held back, letting Eliz know how great she made her feel. She could feel it with every sucking motion and tightening of Amber's cunt, how it quivered and held to her large phallus.

"Ahhh, ahhh..." Both the deity's hands held tight to her student's hips, pulling her back towards her member with great force as she thrust forward. Elizia could feel herself trying to pierce Amber's cervix and soon the idea was wild in her head. She continued the motion, molding her pussy to the very shape of her manhood as she fucked her even harder. Elizia now moaned along Amber, her smile widening and filling herself with pleasure. Her eyes turned down to the large ass and its vulnerable hole. Her finger assaulted it, circling it at first before prodding softly and ultimately entering it. But Amber felt no resistance as her mistress' digit seemed like it lacked no lubrication and her own ass was made to be filled by every part of Elizia's body. Soon two fingers filled Amber's ass as the goddess continued her relentless penetration, trying to imprint this in Amber's mind forever.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:26 am

(It's fine hun glad to have ya back)

Amber groaned and moaned in pleasure her face buried in a pillow as she kept her hips high for Elizia to have easy access of the lovely magician who was hers to use. Amber's tight pussy clamping and quivering around the large phallus member inside that poor formerly virgin pussy.

Amber cutely made a eep noise as she felt one of the diety's fingers moving to her poor ass and entering her very tight vulnerable hole as Amber clenched her fists on the bed. Unused to anything like this before as she wriggled her hips faintly gasping as she felt two fingers inside her formerly tight ass as she gasped and was too in shock to properly moan right now her pussy clamping tightly on that cock in another orgasm.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:36 am

Elizia smirked as her dominance continued, moaning as she kept thrusting away relentlessly at the offered holes of Amber. She could feel her cock being squeezed tightly in that wet love tunnel of the student. She felt those impressive waves of pleasure rushing back and fro all along her length up to her sensitive tip as she fucked the blonde girl senseless. And they both enjoyed it fully, not wanting it to stop. As if to take her entirely Elizia claimed as well her virgin ass, but the experience came so sudden and strong to the young woman that within a few moments she was utterly blocked by the pleasure and no noise came out afterwards, only wave after wave of ecstasy and a continuous rush of her juices as her body climaxed.

"Yes! Yes! Cum for your mistress, my young sorceress! Cum and give me all of your... Ughh!..." And the goddess was too lost in pleasure as Amber's strong grip on her hardened pole soon demolished her resistance and gave way to Elizia's own orgasm. A climax she was eager to release for she was pleased with her new magician's efforts and performance. That young, tight pussy was pure gold and squeezed like a coiling snake, wanting to suck every drop of the deity's molten cum that ejected in strong bursts directly at her womb, filling her cunt in just a matter of seconds. Elizia let out loud passionate moans of bliss, her eyes closed and mouth open in the epitome of the visage of a pleased woman and her entire body convulsed with every thrust as her orgasm shook every nerve inside her, her heavy luscious breasts swaying every second until finally content with this round her anxious member stopped leaking her seed.

SFA---

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:29 am

All Amber could do was moan heavily as she was fucked by Elizia as she felt the entire length sliding so deep into her tight pussy. The insides squeezing that cock like a snake as Amber groaned grinding her hips against the goddess a little as she orgasmed again. Amber moaned loudly as she kept her hips up as the cum flooded into her womb. Feeling the molten cum sloshing around as it began filling her up as Amber cutely groaned once the cock stopped leaking seed into her her belly almost looking a tiny bit round from the sheer volumne inside as she twisted her hips and spun herself around. Looking up at the goddess who looked so content.

Amber gently pulled her closer and latched her lips onto one of those nipples sucking on the goddesses luscious breasts. The tongue flicking against her nipple. Her body holding onto Elizia softly while her other hand rubbed and squeezed the other breasts as she smiles softly. Amber was quite the energetic type.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:39 am

The deity smiled down at the relentless student. She had continually released moan after moan as she too was submerged in a strong climax, but this didn't stop her. She turned around, her belly starting to bulge from the sheer amount of divine semen ejaculated into her womb. Her cervix held the precious liquid greedily which would feel satisfyingly warm inside and help her magic on the long run.

For now, Amber pulled the goddess with her, going directly for her breasts. The nubile young woman sucked on one while her hands pleased the other. Immediately, Elizia closed her eyes and let out soft moans of pleasure; at this point, her ample tits were like two full and heavy sexual organs eager to feel pleasure and explode in blissful climax. Elizia returned the embrace, sneaking one hand behind Amber's head to encourage her to suck on her breasts more, a sparking and tingling sensation bringing forth louder moans from the goddess as her own mounds started leaking her creamy white milk, sweet as honey.

"Ahhnn, yes... You like these, don't you? Have your fill, Amber." She pushed the girl's head as the pleasure rose again in her chest, her breast covering her whole face as if smothering her while her other hand reached down to play with Amber's own ample bosom. Without warning and when she least expected it, the huge cock of Elizia penetrated her wanton sex in a single thrust that made a loud wet noise as it pushed the walls dripping with her juices and the hot semen. Elizia's body shook with pleasure but resumed her thrusts inside her young sorceress, wanting to extract everything that she had to offer her.

SFA---

Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:53 am

Amber moaned softly and continued her long suckles on the nipple, her head pushed into the soft bosom as she continued sucking up that creamy white milk so sweet that Amber may almost become addicted. Her hands stroked the back of her mistress, her goddess as she moaned a little louder once that cock suddenly penetrated her wanton sex again as her pussy was still ready and latched on tightly slurping and bathing the cock in her next orgasm...sweat glistening off the sorceress as she groaned...one of her hands sliding down and lightly groped one of Elizia's buttcheeks pushing against it to make those thrusts even deeper into her cunny.

Amber still had so much yummy juices to extract but her sweat was showing she was starting to get worn out as she continued drinking up that creamy milk of her goddess...her other hand squeezing and massaging the other breasts around the nipple region. Making sure Elizia got her maximum pleasuring fun as well. Amber thrusting her hips against Elizia as they kept meeting so deep inside of Ambers pussy.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Elizia could feel the student' efforts in making the experience even more intense; the hand that caressed her free, swaying breast and the other groping her buttcheek only made the goddess lose control of herself and indulge deeply in the deep sea of pleasure that was that intimate sexual frenzy she had with her young sorceress.

Indeed it was such a passionate moment that Elizia couldn't help but to thrust even harder into Amber, with reckless abandon. The cervix of the girl she now had beneath her was penetrated by the sheer lust that was reflected in Elizia's monstrous cock. The tight opening squeezed even harder at her tip and immediately the deity started to moan loud, filling the room with her quivering voice and loud smacking noises of her thrusts.

The young girl's body was growing weary, and even though Elizia seemed to have an endless stamina, their bodies now pressed against one another each with a layer and sheen of sweat. But as Amber kept pushing back her hips to meet with Elizia's motions the pleasure accumulated quickly as she fucked her hard. Soon enough her large phallus pulsed intensely inside Amber and her orgasm rocked her body in both male and female genitalia. Elizia screamed her orgasm as her eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue began to loll out. Both her arms were pulling Amber closer and smothering against her breasts, the one in her mouth lactating now in large bursts thanks to her climax just like the other one did thanks to her girl's manipulations on her nipple as well, making Elizia put all of her weight on Amber. Now her whole body trembled and for many long seconds the insatiable cock ejaculated what only seemed like liters and liters of the hot white seed. By the time the member's spasms stopped, Elizia had jizzed so much cum inside Amber that her stomach increased in size noticeably, round and full of her mistress' seed.

"Oh heavens... It is no exaggeration when I say I could fuck you all day long, my sorceress. You please me immensely," Elizia said to Amber, removing her leaking breast from the girl's mouth to fill it instead with her tongue in a passionate kiss, both massive udders from the deity pressing against Amber's own and smearing the honey-like milk on them. Her cock still lingered inside, moving cautiously inside. "You would serve me until your body fails, Amber. Please your goddess until your mind blacks out. But I will let it be said I care not for my students and wonderful new apprentice. How much more can you endure? I can see you're growing exhausted. Since today is an important day, you can rest assured I won't ravage your body if you fall unconscious in my grasp. I still have to teach you and train you properly, and I'm planning to visit you again soon for being such an amazing and willing student, so you have to regain your strength until then." All the while, Elizia's voiced cooed with an unexplainable seduction. It was indeed impossible for any mortal to resist such advances from this goddess. Many before had fallen for her but none had ever complained.

SFA---

Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:47 am

"My goddess.." Amber gasped out as she wrapped her arms around Elizia and held her close giving her another passionate and loving kiss. Feeling the cum sloshing inside her womb as she faintly groaned as she felt tired. Her body was barely holding for now and she might pass out after another round of such sexual pleasure.

"I would love to please you all day long.." She whispered as she broke the kiss one of her hands softly caressing the cheek of Elizia softly. "But I am not only your servant...I am your pupil in the arts of magic..." Amber whispered as she gently gave soft little kisses to the neck of Elizia before planting a little lovebite there.

"So for now let us just relax...for a brief moment let us not be goddess and servant or teacher and student.." Amber whispered as she laid on her bed pulling Elizia down into an embrace. "Let us for a moment...lay here and enjoy the afterglow of our sex...like lovers do.." Amber softly cooed as she kissed Elizia's lips again...as her pleasuring hands gently stroked and caressed Elizia's buttcheeks and bosom with soft caressing strokes.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:12 am

The deity nodded slightly, moving her head, enjoying the kisses she received from Amber on her neck, letting out a small gasp as she gave a lovebite. "Very well," she replied. She was feeling very satisfied in finding a girl with magic skills like this one, and proved even to be a great partner in sex. Though she could use more releases to quench her fire completely, she was no stranger to more intimate moments of peace and letting the afterglow of such incredible act swallow them in bliss, the time where their bodies tried to relax from such intense actions and the pleasure only made it better.

Her cock twitched still from time to time inside the tight passage of the sorceress, but Elizia seemed to enjoy the relaxing moment, letting out sighs of pleasure as Amber caressed the deity's sensitive tits and her firm, round and toned buttcheeks. The kiss was reciprocated while Eliz returned the same strokes she received, augmented with her own magic. Her fingers were hot digits prodding and massaging the tender soft flesh of her chest, big bags of love balloons that even if they were not as large as the deity's still were of a very enjoyable size, bigger than many of her fellow classmates.

With a soft but firm movement Elizia pulled Amber with her as she spun on the bed, making her new servant rest on top of her buxom body, head comfortably placed on the divine being's breasts as now her hands moved along all of Amber's body, giving a relaxing sensation where they went. One then went to press the student's inflated belly and looked down to her face. "You were a virgin just minutes ago, yet now you have served me so well that you are filled completely with my seed. I am curious to know what you think of this." Elizia's cock still impaled the young sorceress, letting no juice from her be wasted nor any drop of her cum to drip out and release some pressure from the built up semen inside. With a fateful meeting and a few minutes, Amber's life had changed completely.

SFA---

Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Amber smiles softly as she stroked and rubbed the body of Elizia only to gasp softly as her form was moved and she soonw as ontop straddling Elizia as she looks down at her and also at that cock still impaled in her pussy as she blushed softly. "It was nothing like I ever imagined..." She whispered honestly. "It hurt for a moment but then it was just amazing.." She said softly as she leaned down and suckled one of those nipples of Elizia softly giving a playful nip lightly trapping it between her blunt teeth and tugged a little before letting go watching it jiggle as she giggles.

"But if this is what I must do to get your lessons...it seems like a wonderful deal," Elizia giggles as she kisses the lips of Elizia and smiles softly. "I do not regret anything about this wonderful time.." She whispered lovingly.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:53 pm

"Aahhh!" Elizia let out a small squeal after sighing with pleasure as Amber bit down gently on a nipple and pulled it, only to enjoy watching as the deity's mound jiggle enticingly, honey-like milk sloshing around and some of it even leaking out the sensitive nub, sweet white drops sliding down the curve of the perfect breast.

The deity made a small pout at Amber but smiled quickly afterwards, passing her hand over her swollen belly, her lovely breasts, weighing them and playing with them, and returning the favor as she pulled on her nipples, smiling slyly as she too enjoyed the jiggling movement. Lastly, however, she ran it over her face and hair as Amber had got down to kiss Elizia on the lips, the blonde goddess requiting it with love and passion, not letting her lush lips go until she spoke back. "I am so glad to hear that, Amber. I find myself very lucky to have found you as well. I am looking forward to our time together, forever."

SFA---

Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:45 am

Amber smiles lovingly as she resumed kissing the lips of Elizia...one of her hands softly resting and squeezing one of those pillowy breasts of the goddess. While the other pulled her close into the embrace as the pair enjoying the aftermath of their passionate sex. Laid together on the bed as Amber moved slightly so the pair laid together on the bed pressed up close together.

Amber gently sighed in bliss. "I too look forward to our time together. So what'll happen now mistress?" Amber asked softly as she held Eliza close for now.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:01 pm

((Agh! I'm sorry for my big delay. Things came up and I found myself too busy or too distracted to post something up. I hope you forgive me for this))

"Now I believe you will have to rest unless you want to fall unconscious. I may start on giving you good lessons on your magic skills since you will find no better teacher in this place than me." Elizia's voice was soft even in her clear boast. She returned the caress meanwhile, making Amber hers as she took in every detail of her body as she run it over with her fingers.

SFA---

Sun May 03, 2015 8:59 am

Amber smiles softly and nods her head. "Yeah...good idea," She cooed softly as she laid her head on the pillow on her bed. The beautiful blonde softly cooed as she felt Elizia's hands roaming and caressing her body making sure to take every detail of the blondes beautiful figure. Amber smiles gently and moves a hand to softly caress one of the breasts of Elizia with a soft stroking of the nipples with her thumb.

Sun May 03, 2015 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4