View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Magical Shockers (For Elizia) 

Post Re: Magical Shockers (For Elizia)
Amber moans only to whine cutely as she had no cock to suck on while she moans as her poor pussy was spasming drooling more of those juices and her delicious and enriching mana for Elizia. The young magician student moaning as she moves her hands and presses her breasts close together and squeezes them against each other and Elizia's cock rubbing her soft and smooth tits against that member as she moans her mouth still open for that cock should it get in.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:12 pm

The deity's cock started thrusting without delay and relent at Amber's bountiful breasts, going directly between them at her cleavage. Her ardent rod spread its exotic warmth across the poor student's chest, increasing her lust and satisfaction, allowing her to feel a greater pleasure at just having her breasts fucked like a wanton woman. While her hand continued to bring an explosion of ecstasy at her pussy, absorbing all the mana that the girl was leaking through her juices, Elizia's phallus sliding and convulsing against those marvelous tits and going each time deeper, her head going inside Amber's open mouth and her soft mounds giving more pleasure to Elizia as they pressed harder against her cock and thighs.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:39 am

Amber could only moan through this all her lips wrapped around the head of that phallus member sucking and vibrating as she moans. Amber's hands continued to push her breasts together for the deity's ardent rod to almost fuck her breasts. Amber leans down and suckles on the head moaning as she arched her back lifting her hips for Elizia as her juices were gushing out faster now. Elizia's magic increasing the poor girls libido. Amber moaned loudly as she continued to feed more of her mana charged juices to enrich Elizia's form. Amber's own mana was even spiking a little from the pleasure around her...cutely it slightly charged up her lips giving them a slight tingly static feel when she suckled on the rod.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:45 am

Now that the cock was pushing as far as it could, Amber's moans and intense sucking on the sensitive head was brining out more of Elizia's moans, accompanying the student's and filling the room with their pleasure expressed in cries of ecstasy. Amber's juices were feeding the goddess and decided to make her cum, Elizia inserted two fingers inside and moved her hand quickly up and down, making loud squishing sounds as her fingers attacked her walls and g-spot aggressively and without relent. However, Amber's own magic was starting to affect her body, focusing at her lips to give the goddess a feeling she had never felt from another student at Shokushu.

"Ohhh!!" When the static feeling invaded and filled her cock's length, Elizia quickly moaned louder, thrusting more desperately at her student's tits and mouth. She was so aroused and close to orgasm herself that her own juices were drenching the blonde girl's abdomen until suddenly her whole body started twitching, making her heavy breasts sway. Her eyes fluttered as bliss overtook her body and with a passionate cry Elizia exploded in her orgasm, her pussy letting out more juices on top of Amber while her dick shot forth a strong jet of molten cum, followed by many more that the goddess could only try to make Amber drink, shooting them inside her mouth. After a good while, Elizia's spasms were decreasing and her body stopped shaking, only her breath remaining quick, making her ample chest rise and fall at a seducing rhythm. Her amber gold eyes looked down at the young girl, glowing, and her face lit up with a large grin. "Amazing. You have a natural talent for this."

SFA---

Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Amber moans while her lightly static charged lips thanks to her own magic powers. While her powers were limited she was able to get a faint static like feeling to her body as she moved her hands and groped Elizia's breasts giving them the same faint charge filling the breasts with that static and spreading all over poor Elizia...just a light tingle to make all of this amazing...as Amber orgasmed again onto those fingers...giving Elizia more and more of her mana enriched juices...and she had alot to give.

Soon she felt that cock twitching and throbbing and suddenly pulled her breasts off the cock and gulped the upper half of the cock and gulped loudly keeping that cock firmly inside as her gag reflex didn't kick in and she gulped down all of that cum coming out of the cock...while her belly was still covered in pussy juices though as her own body playfully tried to take some of Elizia's wonderful magic as well...the pair almost trying to have a piece of each other inside.

"Hmm thank you mistress...or would you prefer Goddess?" She smiles softly as she gently slides that cock out of her mouth and smiles. "Hmm.." She purred and gently tries to pull Elizia's head down for a deep kissing.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Amidst the torrent of ecstasy, touches and feelings, more of that static touch appeared at Elizia's sensitive breasts, bringing out more high-pitched moans as her mounds melted in her hands. It seemed that Amber was learning through practice and experience, something that made the whole affair much faster and more enjoyable for the blonde deity. She also behaved so well for such a new apprentice of hers, gulping down every single drop of her cum. Elizia smiled down at her, liking where her plans were heading.

"Mistress is perfectly fine, Amber. And so is 'Lady Elizia'," the goddess replied with a sly smile, pulling out her cock from the student's mouth and going down with her to give her the kiss she wanted. Their lips met with passion, embracing one another and their tongues eager to dance with their partner. In her mouth, Elizia could even taste her own cum's flavor, and then started to kiss even deeper. Her cock strained against Amber's stomach as her hands wasted no time in playing with the girl's tits, squeezing and tweaking the nipples. When Elizia parted the kiss, her hands embraced Amber's soft mounds, cupping them and giving a scalding sensation. After it faded away, the deity took a nipple in her mouth and sucked slowly, every second making the pleasure inside Amber rise until it was unbearable, making it seem to her she would explode out of sheer bliss. Eliz then pulled on the nipple with her lips and with a loud pop let it go, and Amber would be able to feel that liquid had started to leak inside her mistress' mouth and now escaped slowly on top of her own breasts, rolling down her tit.

"A 'gift' for you. Lactating makes a woman's body healthier, but for a magician like you it also allows her to tap easier into her own sexual energy and mana pool. This will also you make you grow horny more easily and you will get aroused without much effort, but your breasts are now much more sensitive, almost as much as your own vagina. Your milk is also enriched with your mana, just as every fluid of yours." Immediately, Amber understood what Elizia meant as her own libido and arousal grew to new heights. She had said she grew more sensitive, and indeed her pair of mounds were itching to be pleased and touched and ravaged, her nipples yelling for attention. With another smile, Elizia took each nipple between two fingers, slowly rolling them around and suddenly pinching and pulling them, forcing two small streams of white milk eject upwards in midair and then splashing back at Amber's chest and bed, much to the deity's amusement. "How do you like it? Letting milk out is almost like an orgasm to your breasts, gives you more pleasure than the rest of the mound. Ah, and with every release you will also eject some quantities; bliss will run over every part of your body."

SFA---

Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:54 am

Amber smiles and moans into the kiss as they held each other lovingly her body still a little static charged to continued pleasuring Elizia in return. The Pair breaking the kiss as she smiles. "Of course Lady Elizia...your apprentice thanks you for your wonderful gift," Amber said softly groaning softly as her breasts almost seemed to swell a tiny bit in size as they were being charged with mana enriched milk. Amber groaned at the attention as her breasts felt scalding for a moment before some milk was gently guided out of her tits as she blushes deeply.

Her body arching her back as she moans as her nipples were crying for attention and got pinched and pulled by the Lady Elizia for they're begging. Amber moans and orgasms milk all over onto her chest and onto the bed. Blushing bright red as she smiles and gently guides Elizia onto her bosom. "Hmm well my lady should get as much of my milk as she can...right?" She asked and gently smothers Elizia into her bosom...her hands holding her there while she gently rolls them until she is ontop now and begins to guide her hips to kiss and rub against that cock.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:06 am

"You do well, apprentice." She enjoyed, with clear laughing eyes, looking at every squirm and hear every moan of Amber beneath her. By now her chest was aching for pleasure, almost as much as her sex did. Clever as she was, the girl quickly offers herself to Elizia, hoping to serve her new mistress and release the tension at her mammaries. The blonde goddess did not hesitate and licked every drop of Amber's milk on her chest and round tits as she smothered her gently between the soft mounds.

It was a blissful experience, for the deity enjoyed every touch and every drop of her mana-filled milk with all of her senses. She rolled her head around her bosom, pressing and playing with both of her breasts and kissing as much of the tit flesh as she could, giving more warm sensations with every finger and her lips. She finally took a nipple inside her mouth, sucking on it vigorously. With every forceful suck she gave Amber sudden waves of pleasures at her chest similar to quaking orgasms. What was left only was to feel the real thing.

Elizia let go of the nipple as Amber sat on top of her, licking the last drop before cupping her breasts in each of her hands, lifting them and stroking every part of them, from the top where they began to the more tender nub and bottom side usually ignored and equally sensitive. She played with them, loving them before speaking. "However, it wouldn't do that well to suck it all so quickly. If I drink all the milk you have to offer, you would be drying your own mana pool, exhausting you and leaving you unconscious. It would be best to prolong it and suck it all at a slow pace while we enjoy ourselves. Or, I could suck you dry and have you serve me as a mere cow whose milk feeds me; would you like that? Or do you want to feel it and become one with your new goddess, Amber? Perhaps you want more than that." Elizia's hands now left the student's mammaries alone, traveling over her white skin down until they grasped her hips and giving her time to answer. "Right now, this choice is not yours," she replied, however, afterwards and impaled the poor student on her raging cock.

SFA---

Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:03 am

Amber blushes bright red at the attention as she held her new teacher closer...letting her drink her tasty milk. "Um I wish to be something more Milady Elizia," She said softly stroking the cheek of her teacher while she felt those hands trailing down to her lovely hips that leaned into the touch as she blushed knowing what was coming next. "I wish you to teach me...allow me to become a masterful sorceress," Amber said softly as she kissed Elizia's lips softly. "And of course...my body would be yours to use as you please.." Amber whispered softly only to gasp and moan as she felt that cock spearing into her pussy gasping.

Her Pussy was spread wide by the raging cock and began to squeeze and suck tightly onto the member as Amber screamed in pleasure as her pussy having been pleasured gave another squirt of female juices enriched in her mana onto that cock as she panted deeply. Groaning loudly feeling that cock so deep inside her as she glomped onto Elizia and held tightly.

Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:33 pm

(Please excuse my long delay! I have been a bit busy and unfortunately suffered a kind of block when I wanted to write. But here I am again!)

With the honest response from Amber, Elizia returned a wide smile, both sly and warm in a way only a goddess could deliver. "Very well, Amber. I will teach and train you, and with time you will become a sorceress with no equal but you will not see the effects perfectly until you leave this school. If you wish to remain by my side, you will come with me as you leave this place and serve me. Your prowess and magic among mortals will be well renowned and you will be a sorceress of legend, and let it be known that you owe this power to me and how you offered your body and mind to me. So will no one but me own you. Remember also that every encounter with other monsters and beings, if you ever get out, will only help to make you grow stronger."

After the goddess spoke her promise and the student's situation she now put herself in she continued to drive into that nubile and young body, bringing pleasure to her and herself. That virgin pussy was everything Elizia wanted in her search for sexual fluids. A virginal hole like hers gave the deity the most power that any being could offer and she could feel that power being sucked by her own cock and enriching her. Little by little the goddess grew strong and with it the hope she had for herself and the mortals in her own planet. This prize came with enjoyable sex and Elizia had no shame in giving herself to it. Her manhood molded itself to Amber's shape, filling her completely until her tip pressed and squeezed against her cervix, going no further yet. The hot meat resisted against the calmping walls and pushed them back, only filling the student with a pleasure that she had never felt before. Elizia embraced the student only to push harder into her, her cock quickly making lewd sounds that filled the room and allowing both females to feel their pleasure rising to incoming orgasms.

SFA---

Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Amber smiles and moans as she clutched onto Elizia as her young nubile body was brought pleasures like never before she moaned as her tight virgin sex was speared into as her folds hugged that hot meat inside as she gasped and moaned loudly. Amber moaned as her pussy made lewd noises alongside Elizia's sex as Amber kisses her Mistress on the lips...her teacher. Amber smiles and nods. "Of course my teacher...I am yours and I shall await my graduation...then I shall be yours for all of my life.." Amber said softly as she kissed Elizia again and again while thrusting her hips against Elizia's returning pleasure while softly squeezing a breast of hers.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:48 am

Content with Amber's reply the goddess smiled back and returned the girl's kisses. "I have such a good student," Elizia added, passing a hand through her hair. She continued thrusting wildly into her virgin pussy, drops of blood slowly dripping out but mixed with the abundant juices of Amber. But now that her raging cock battered her love canal, these liquids were absorbed much quicker and soon enough almost no drop of either fell to the bed as the deity's body took in with great hunger as much as it could.

Elizia purred with pleasure as Amber squeezed one the goddess' heavy mounds that lay vulnerable on top of her. In response now she went down to kiss the student's neck, sucking on it and licking while her hips slapped loudly on Amber's thighs, her large cock thrusting without relent inside her and thumping continuously against her cervix. After a while, the girl would feel how every thrust of her mistress released a light, stimulating electric current that set her nerves afire completely, bringing great jolts of pleasure that rocked her body.

SFA---

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:25 am

Amber moaned loudly flinching in pain for a moment as that virginity was taken by her teacher. Kissing her deeply while stroking her breasts with her hands and gently squeezing. That cock battered her poor love canal which tightly squeezed the invader plunging inside as Amber moaned. Her juices dripping and flowing only to be absorbed along with any mana absorbed into Elizia with her tasty young student who moaned louder.

Amber soon had to moan as the kissing broke...as Elizia was kissing her neck sucking and licking her lovely creamy flesh while her hips timidly were controlled by Elizia as the pair smacked and humped against each other...as that poor pussy suckled the whole length as it reached her cervix pretty easily as the light stimulating electric current would strike as Amber moaned and arched her back as she suddenly gave off another huge orgasm that was no doubt absorbed with a huge amount of mana...it seemed pleasure was spiking Amber's mana output now as she moaned louder.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:42 am

Elizia smiled within herself as Amber fell prey to her motions and made a constant orchestration of moans and her body did all it could to cope with the deity's fierce attack, trying to hump and impale herself further in Elizia's prominent manhood. Amber was a girl Elizia had every wish to drain completely and this was reflected in her actions even as her hands travelled all over the nubile young girl's body, as if it were her possession.

"Hmhm, you like that, is that it?" the goddess laughed as she felt clearly the student's orgasm as her cock battered her poor pussy with the electric shocks, making her whole body twitch beneath her. Now as if to drive her mad even further Elizia's thrusts became more violent and rougher, growing slower as she pulled back her hips only to penetrate poor Amber with more strength. This continued as the deity buried her head in the student's marvelous breasts, licking her cleavage and enjoying with great satisfaction the soft tit flesh rubbing against her face. But in her bliss, Elizia's pleasure rose to quickly and it overwhelmed her without her knowing, her orgasm coming as a sudden surprise as her face in an instant showed the great ecstasy she was experiencing and weak and drunken with that pleasure she moaned heavily in front of her student as her hips buckled, losing control for a few seconds.

But still her grand cock continued to thrust, with varying intensity, as it pulsed strongly inside her tight wet walls and without warning it exploded in release, shooting large amounts of her cum, burst after burst, filling the student to the brim until the cum not only dripped but came out of her pussy with force as it could no longer be contained inside her. Elizia's face was nothing but pleasure unbeknownst to any mortal woman, her eyes rolling back as she moaned loudly until her orgasm faded and strength left her for a couple of seconds, her face falling limp between Amber's lewd tits and her cock stopping inside her battered pussy, now painted white with her semen.

After catching her breath Elizia returned to lick and suck on the girl's bosom, her eyes glowing bright and more lustful than before. "Oh, that was more than perfect, Amber! Your virgin pussy is like no other. Come, let me continue extracting my payment" As her phallus withdrew, wet noises filled the room and her vast quantity of cum poured out of Amber's pussy. With ease, the deity turned Amber around and put her on all fours, making her expose and offer all of her firm ass and still dripping sex to her rightful teacher. Her hands caressed her buttocks, finding joy in them and then all of a sudden her violent short thrusts returned without warning to Amber, pushing apart her walls again.

SFA---

Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:19 am

Amber panted and moaned unable to talk right now as she twitched under her teacher. Her poor virgin tight sex being stretched out by that meaty member sliding in and out of her pussy. Amber shivered as her nubile young body was caressed and rubbed by her teacher's hands pleasuring her more and more. Amber panted and nods softly in responce to the goddess as she shuddered in more bliss as she had orgasmed onto that meaty member that continued to fuck her harder and rougher as she groaned in bliss.

Amber's body seemed perfect to the goddess if the rush of Elizia's own cum filling up poor Amber's insides as she gasped and moaned in another orgasm right there. Sweating quite a bit as well as she gently wrapped her arms around Elizia snuggling her for a few moments as she catched her breath as well...gasping as that cock slowly withdraw from her wet dripping sex as she groaned weakly...Amber soon was rolled onto her knees as she cutely buried her face into her pillow lifting her hips high offering that lovely rear to caress and that pussy to push apart again. Amber muffled a moan as she shuddered as she felt that member pushing into her yet again.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next