View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 No Rest For The Wicked (for Therion) 

Post Re: No Rest For The Wicked (for Therion)
Therion always prided himself upon breaking his prey not with force entirely but with his own games and techniques. To make them break, to make them enjoy it, it was a far sweeter victory. They would try to pretend it didn't happen, that it was something they hated, but he knew it would get under her skin and torment her for many nights to come. The shadows seem to almost be like something from a nightmare with how easily they seemed to appear and disappear making it impossible to count their numbers only the thought that he could just let them endlessly use her sore body until mourning.

The tongue thrusting within her is all too eager to make her cum as it starts to recoil only to thrust within her. Its actions seem like a snake striking its prey over and over as it keeps retreating only to suddenly push back within her warm passage with such deadly force and speed. The shadow only further presses closer, spreading her pussy's lips open wider with its fingers to ensure better access. Not letting an inch of her flesh escape its tongue. Its only added to the one tending to her all too sensitive breasts, its tongue swirling around her nipple before the shadow latches upon it with its teeth, tugging softly before releasing to suck upon the surface. Every so often it would switch to the other breast, tending to its needs while it allows its hand to grope and massage the other while it waits.

With now three being pleased by her body, they seemed alittle calmer as they allow her to work. The two within her grip softly thrust against her fingertips, aimed too perfectly toward her face so when they do go off, she will certainly feel it. Of course it would add to the one already within her mouth who starts to faintly pull back and thrust against her lips again, giving a tug upon her leash every so often to ensure she takes him as deep as ever, all too happy to make her drink his cum when the time shall come.

Therion knew she couldn't win this and the thought of her failure would make it easy to strike a new game with her, one she would be so desperate to win after failing this one. It would seem a kindness to give her another chance of redemption, when in truth it will just be another amusing game for him to humiliate and break her down further.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:23 pm

She was a smart girl and knew that she was beat before this game even began. She gave it her all but it felt too good. Her green eyes closed seeing just where those cocks get aimed though there is no warning pulse in her hands or mouth even that lets her know just how close they are as the shadow beneath her spreads her moist flower open further. That tongue felt so damn good and gave raise to the visible shudder that coursed through her.

The leash was tugged forward again, each bob of her head made a distinct jingle that seemed to denote each time she was deep throating the shadow.

It becomes too much though, one of the rare moments where it isn't searing pain, being strangle or tortured. In a way it is pleasant and she hates that even more on a mental level. Her body appreciate it though she was still in training as a dutiful slave.

Daphnee also was one of the rare few that would not deny her pleasure when it was so evident that she enjoyed something such as now with that tongue pressing against her continuously. Of course she would not volunteer that sort of information. It was a rare thing when she actually derived pleasure from a moment though she was loath about this situation, so vulnerable where she did not even have a fighting chance as a muffled cry sounds out announcing her defeat but she still feels teeth against her sensitive breast that only keeps her on this high as she flows over that tongue, kept on that high.

She is uncertain if Vera would have sought to step in if she had known. She was still piecing together information and did not know all the facts, did the Head Girl know? Was she part of this? Did she intend to keep her? Could she? Her Mistress said she would so it had to be true. But if she realized that the school was like this … she was new and unimportant she thought. She knew some things with ventriloquism and how to cook an clean but did she have more of a use then that or more appropriately could she find a way to serve her Mistress better?

Right now though she was tending to one of the Masters though tears flowed down her cheeks at her obvious defeat, her body still spasming as it had the night before as if a primal memory was triggered.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:57 pm

The shadows linger as close as ever, ensuring she cannot move nor try to escape such feelings. They seem almost here just to torment her, as they toy so happily with her flesh. The one within her mouth seems to throb faintly moments after her loud muffled cry of pleasure. They knew she had lost and was now defeated so it seemed time to reward her for her attempts. The shadow gripping her head before he starts to thrust in and out of her mouth with suck recklessness. He makes sure she has a chance to breathe and not gag but still he is quite freely moving in and out, not bothering to care whether she is ready or not.

"Too bad, you were so close too. Such a pity... If you swallow enough cum, I might offer you a second chance but you need to prove yourself first. Now be a good girl and open wide won't you?"

It didn't matter whether she wanted to or not, the shadow thrusts into her mouth before suddenly erupting within her as if they can simply cum at will just to torment her further. The shadow holds her head still, making sure to pump its cum within her mouth before slowly pulling out. Before she might spit it out or think otherwise, one of the ones that was previously using her hand for pleasure quickly appears before her and forces her to take him next, cumming almost instantly afterwards to ensure she has a second helping of the thick substance.

Thankfully the third one doesn't make her suck him off, instead happily shooting his load over her face, making sure to get as much of it on her skin as possible as if to finalize her defeat and failure to win for her mistress. The other shadows seem to withdrawn for the moment, leaving her on all fours with the leash still attached and her body neglected of attention.

"A valiant attempt for one so inexperienced. But I believe in second chances. Come here and let me see you better. Don't be shy... "

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:38 pm

She had lost though others may have stubbornly refused or tried to refrain from doing the inevitable knowing that they had lost. Her body betrayed her then but she continued to pleasure the shadows as best as she could hoping that he would grant her a second chance, some way that she can win as unlikely as that appeared. She was determined and it was that drive that made her easier to to brake.

Eagerly she swallows down the salty seed that fills her mouth but doesn't even have it all down when another shadow thrusts between her lips adding to the mouthful of seed. This time so goes down the wrong pipe getting her to cough, her hands flying to her mouth feeling the thick seed of the third upon her face, fortunately the others don't fill her mouth with their seed for it was tough enough to cover her mouth as she coughs doing her best to comply before swallowing down the substance rather than spitting it out.

Her face shows signs of her defeat. Tears that stream down her face, a worried look to her eyes, her face smeared with cum. Though he bids her closer and she crawls over, the jingle of that bell indicating her closeness as she neared.

On her knees she looks up at the demon. She had told herself that she wasn't going to beg, never again but she isn't begging for herself. If she were she would have tried harder to resist but this was all for the sake of her mistress. “Please … please … Master, give me another chance ...” She burned with indignation with having to refer to him that way, especially with what he had put her through already but it was clear that he held all the cards here. She gazed up into that stony mask with a hopeful look to her emerald eyes as she quickly wipes her face trying to remove the cum that makes her hand stickier as she swipes it over her features.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:10 pm

The shadows for the moment seem appeased as they drift back to give her room. No one tries to help her or seems too concerned with her well being, allowing her to attempt to swallow it all as Therion watches her clearly. Waiting for her, he is quite pleased by her performance as she crawls toward him in such a defeated state. Everything about her suggested it, the tears and cum staining her features. The collar around her neck now attached to the leash and even her lacking of clothing marking her as just a plaything now as she begs him.

Reaching down, he grasps her features within his grip and makes her rise until she is kneeling before him, his eyes looking into her own as he leans down closer. He seems to breathe in her scent before he speaks again, his voice cold and empty.

"Another chance? Well atleast you know your place but its whether or not your body can perform is what I wonder. Very well I shall give a test. If you pass I will find some use for you. If you fail I shall leave you here tied up naked and summon your mistress here so you can watch me use her body infront of you again and again... Understood?"

Tugging on her leash, he pulls her up upon his lap, making sure to sit her down so she is facing away from him and crouched upon the chair. Now her pussy and ass hover over his lap as soon his own thick member is brushing up against her lower lips before it moves back slowly toward her rear. He makes sure she can feel it and guess what he has planned as his erect member rubs softly against her ass. But if she thought he was just going to take her then she had another thing coming as he muses.

"You must prove how much you want to please your Master. Beg for this... and then impale yourself upon it. If you don't do it fast enough I may yet change my mind and discard you. Tick-Tock..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:22 pm

She does as he beckons rising to her knees as he pulls on the leash. She dreads his words, envisioning it though at most she could provide a temporary respite for a single night for her Mistress. But at least that was something, albeit something trivial. All of her belonged to Vera save for the bell she wore proudly around her neck, the only thing she was given and thus the only thing she truly owns.

“Please … give me the chance ...” she is meek and forced to look away though the demon soon draws her into his lap. He teases her, though she remembered the incredible pain she had received the last time back there. No lubrication, something being shoved back there … no she hated that just as she hated this.

Pussy or ass? It seemed as if he was implying the rear entrance, though he never specifically said. Impale upon … the decision seemed to be hers though she dreaded it and would have preferred her pussy she had a better chance with her ass. The surrounding muscles were sore but she had not been trained there.

“Please Master, I need this inside me ...” she hated referring to him as such, she lifted up off him briefly to angel him better then straight down his shaft her anguished scream resounded in the room. It hurt! GAWD! It was as if she were being jabbed with a searing hot brand. There was no hesitation. Honestly, would her Mistress hesitate when using her toy? She pledged her all to her Mistress and even if she were not her she lived to serve, to do her proud even in the face of such overwhelming odds.

She sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks. “Yes! AHHH give it to me Master! I-I want you buried inside me! Fill y-your slut!” She was pulling lines straight from some of the hentai videos she had watched, begging for more despite the agony that she felt with each thrust seeking to take as much of him into her backside as possible.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:52 pm

It was clear her stay here would be quite eventual if she acted like this for her all of her new Masters. Maybe he really would pay her mistress a visit, if she can train such a well behaved plaything. Watching her still, he quite enjoys everything she hates. The sound of her calling him master was like music to his ears while she positioned herself. Just as promised she seems quite eager to prove herself and earn her second chance. He could help her as she starts to lower herself upon his member, but he doesn't. It is even thicker then the ones she sucked upon making it all the more cruel to force her to take it here and do it herself but that was all part of her training.

"Such an eager little slut aren't you? Seems you really do love it in your ass, squeezing me so tight already. I should make sure to use it often in future..."

He waits until she is completely impaled upon his member, sitting still while this poor girl is forced to do something so humiliating before him. He waits in silence until she finally takes every inch within her sore ass before he suddenly grips her waist. Without warning he withdraws from her ass only to slam into it again. Making sure she took the entire member in one brutal thrust before he withdraws and does so again. Perhaps he would have taken it slower, but her "own" words asked for this so he wasn't going to disappoint.

"Ahh so tight. You really do need more training here or maybe Vera neglected it for this reason? Maybe she knew you would love saving it for your true masters, making sure it was nice and tight for them."

He releases her waist for the moment, wanting to make sure she holds herself in place or aids him as he starts to ram into her rear again and again without hesitation. Each thrust seems to hammer home as if he truly was training her, making sure she grew used to something so large within her. The shadows seem to drift toward her, watching her as if they were an audience. All eyes on her as she is bounced up and down upon Therion. The angle of which she does making it all too the perfect view for her fans to see it disappearing within her tight hole again and again.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:09 am

Uncomfortable did not quite cut in. It was every bit as painful as the last time she had something there. Slower would have been better but she is concerned about her Mistress and wants to show that she has no hesitation. That she is indeed worthy of a second chance.

Her eyes try to shut out the shadows as they approach, watching her humiliation at the moment. Now it is complete, her entire body aches and she is trust back into that abyss of pain that she has become accustom to.

Her desire to serve presses her further into this state, grunts of pain course through her, she is filled with further dread at being treated thusly in the future but she knew there was no place to hide, no place to run. She had just begun planning an escape not yet understanding how futile things are for her at the moment.

One thing for the pain in pushes her to focus more. She can last longer though it is clear that she's in agony twisting and squirming as she presses down against him, sobbing all the while though she doesn't let up not that he allows it.

“Ple-AHH-se! Give it to me … M-Master!”

Her face wet with tears an cum, her eyes pressed closed against the sensations that rush over her.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:11 am

Therion looked every bit the part of the master now as he sat lazily upon his throne with an almost bored expression. In truth he was quite enjoying this but he would never allow her to know that of course. Having such a perfect pet taking him again and again despite her pain was indeed exquisite as Therion is happy to simply watch and enjoy it for the moment. He can feel each movement inside her tight rear, already squeezing so tight around him as she forces herself up and down upon him again and again. Finally it seems to spur him into action as his tail flickers from behind before coming up below her.

Without warning her or of course even bothering to tell her what he was thinking, his tail raises upward until it starts to grind up against her pussy's soft lips each time she lifts and lowers herself. It starts off soft of course, staying in place to make her slide up and down against it but soon it begins to move itself, grinding deeper as it brushes against her flesh. Once he is satisfied she is quite prepared for it, his tail recoils only to thrust upwards as she comes down, pushing inside her pussy from infront while she slams her ass down upon him.

His tail wiggles and moves around within her almost like it had a mind of its own before thrusting deeper inside her warm, wet flesh. Thankfully it isn't as thick as what is quite firmly within her ass, but still it seems more for his amusement then her pleasure even if it does help her combat the pain somewhat with her already sensitive flesh. No longer content to watch, his hand reaches out to strike her rear as she comes back down, smacking it hard before he speaks.

"Oh? You really want it? You want me to be as rough and fast as I like with your poor little ass? You want me to abuse it further more then you already have? Such a naughty girl you are. Showing your true colours now, you really were made to be a slave weren't you..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Oh it hurt, it damn hurt. Her body like most people out there had been conditioned in avoiding pain but with each thrust back she knew there was no avoiding the searing pain that was embracing her just then.

She doesn't expect it and feels the tail against her, far more pleasurable then the on in her ass but she was still so sensitive there, sore from the night before. There is a stinging sensation and at first she thinks it is another of the shadows as her eyes try to block them out by remaining closed. In fact she begins to think it is another one of them and not a tail for in her eagerness to comply she had not noticed a tail, the detail had been unimportant to her at the time.

He gets bolder with each passing second. The sensation is a mix, the tail wasn't designed for this sort of thing and it is only when it fully enters her that Daphnee considers that it must be something other than a shadow. It hurts a little, though certainly not as much as the cock in her ass. But at the same time it hurts there is the discomfort brought on by her treatment the night before though there is pleasure mixed in. The three sensations rolling together.

“NO!” Her instant responses to him though her head drops. For Vera … “Yes … do as you wish with your slut.”

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:21 pm

This girl was quite good, certainly she quickly accepted her place without much protest, so atleast she was smart enough not to resist. Too many new students thought they could escape or defeat demons like himself.

Sooner or later, they all learned to accept reality.

For a moment he seems amused by her first response, which earns her another slap upon her rear, before she quickly corrects herself. With an almost permanent sneer upon his features, his hands reach up to grasp her waist to provide her with support. He waits a moment before suddenly he thrusts upwards to meet her own movements, increasing the force upon which his member slams into her ass greatly. The sound of his flesh slapping against her own only seems to grow louder. Without waiting long, he is already withdrawing only to slam once more inside the second she brings herself down. His hands upon her waist only begin to speed her up, lifting her up and down far faster then she may have liked.

Still he couldn't resist tormenting her further, ensuring she was kept on that edge and truly broken. His voice like a cruel twisted thought that invades her mind. She wasn't going to escape her fate no matter how much she wished. Not even Vera bursting in could help her, although it would make it all the more interesting.

"If I get the impression for even a moment that your not enjoying this, then you have failed and lose your second chance..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:47 pm

She screams out in obvious pain, with nothing to look forward to but more pain as she thrusts back against him. He meets her pounding into her. The sensations not as unbearable as being boiled alive but far greater than the choking or whipping she received. Daphnee knew her limits, she learned from day one that fighting back was total useless. How badly she had been dominated and abused then.

She was smart enough she thought to see the writing on the wall. Her ass slapped again as it jiggles against the swat. Stinging pain adds to the sensations there as her tormented body moves over him.

Tears rush down her cheeks. She knows that she has failed now. For a few moments she might be able to keep it together long enough to deceive the very fact that she was in incredible pain but there was only so long she can pretend.

She bites on her lower lip, trying to stop the whimpers in spilling forth. “OHH, Yes, like that Master." Her voice trembles she tries to keep the pain out of it but was uncertain at how successful she is.

She has experienced pain but had no experience in trying to resist feeling it and putting a strong face on things. She tries to mask her screams with long exaggerated moans as he continues to bury himself into her, hands lift to her face wiping the tears from her face and doing her damnedest not to add fresh ones to that mix.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Despite everything, Therion had some respect for this girl to endure so much and still do her best to serve her master. He was not without mercy but that doesn't mean he would let up. His pleasure came first whether she liked it or not and it played well into his plans for her to endure such hardship to break her down further. His thrusts are relentless, pumping upward to meet her flesh each time he pushes her downward. He preferred it when his prey was experiencing pleasure rather then pain but there was nothing he could do, this was for her best interest. To make sure her flesh is used to such brutal punishment.

"Vera must mean alot to you. Shall we test that next? I will slow down and let your body relax to ease your suffering if you remove that collar and renounce Vera as your true owner. If you do that I shall ease your suffering and allow you to feel pleasure for once. Deny me and I shall use your body again and again until I am done whether or not your flesh can take it."

As if to prove his point, even as his member is thrust within her sore rear over and over, his tail begins to pump in and out of her pussy from infront. It spins each time it slams within her, rotating to ensure she can feel it rubbing against the inner walls of her warm passage as it invades it over and over. His words could be false or true, perhaps this was all just an attempt to claim her and make her his, maybe he just wanted to spite Vera, or maybe it was a lie and either way he would do what he wanted with her regardless of her pain.

One of his hands grips upon her "leash" and pulls it back to make her body tilt further back, only allowing his member to penetrate even deeper into her flesh. Even while speaking and taunting her, his body is moving still. Pumping in and out of her ass to make it even harder to think or ponder his words for too long.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Of course she prefers pleasure to pain though a long time ago she found that these things lied … well, all but one to her knowledge though he wouldn't answer if it weren't the truth which helped. Whether or not he spoke true did not enter what rational thought that slipped over her addled mind. She reaches to his legs her grasp pressing into him as she braces herself for what is to come.

"No ...” her voice meek, a quiver of pain in it though the tail within her felt, odd, that her or pussy was still far too sensitive, whatever the case she already was biting down on her cheek, this is where she lost, this is where the pain became too much to bare. What little pleasure she felt from the tail would be washed away with mighty thrusts.

She failed Verabut even if she succeeded it was only for respite for a night but to renounce her Mistress, that went beyond the day.

She sniffles once in defeat, then tries to clamp down on the sound hoping that it went unheard amongst the false cries of passion which were becoming harder and harder to establish.

Daphnee hated this but she had to make a snap decision here, even if he had slowed there was no guarantee that she was going to hold out or if he had already determined that she ha failed. At least she had that when she was finally able to walk away from this.

Vera meant more to her than the demon could possibly know, and that was something she would latch onto strongly. It wasn't the typical girl loves girl relationship either … it was somewhat complicated but Daphnee tried to remain true to her word even honoring it with a monster that she got temporary respite from.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Whether or not Therion was annoyed or enraged that she would deny him was impossible to tell, but his thrusts certainly didn't lose their speed or edge. Each one is just as brutal as the last, slamming into her worn body without any sign of stopping. His words seem to stop, only silence from him now. The only sounds in the room come from her own fake moans, the sound of her flesh smacking against his and the hum of the machines as they continue to clean her clothing. With her position it was even harder to see Therion's reactions, his grip upon her waist is firm and won't allow her to move any other way then up and down upon his member.

His tail seems to flicker before retreating slowly from her, leaving her alone with only the sharp pain of rear entry. Perhaps she was being punished, snatching away the only slim taste of pleasure she gained during this ordeal. Once it fully retreats, he suddenly begins to lift her and down with such speed. No longer was she able to move herself as he used her like she was a mere object, bringing her up and down upon his member again and again as he thrust upward to meet it.

There is no telling if she failed or not as he won't tell her, he simply thrusts as his member faintly throbs within her tight passage. It was the first tell-tale sign of what was going to come but if she truly did fail then he promised she would be used over and over this night. One of the shadows drifts over to tug on her leash, forcing her to arch even further back to allow deeper penetration. Therion's eyes seem to be fixed upon the back of her head, glaring in silence before finally he speaks.

"Such loyalty. A good slave is loyal to whatever master claims her. You have proven you have the potential to betray your master so you may return to Vera. So be it, it seems to break you, she must be broken first."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next