View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Visitor in the night (For Narissa) 

Post Visitor in the night (For Narissa)
Night has once again fallen over the island and a tall man with a long trailing ponytail walked through the dorms, eyes scanning the numbers on the doors. There was one in particular he was looking for belonged to a student he was certain wasn't back from her evening class just yet. A young woman that had to retake a biology test due to his interference, an afternoon that had proven to be quite entertaining. He'd slipped into her room, looking around at the room, looking for the best place to sit and wait. The room didn't have too many good hiding places, but the ceiling always seemed to be a place to be just because of how seldom people actually looked up. Hanging just above the door, he waited for her to return to her dorm. He was already getting quite excited simply thinking of having her to himself once again.

It wasn't long before she returned from her class, opening the door and walking in, closing the door behind her. The man moved silently down to the floor, opening the door and closing it as if he had just come in. Thanks Ms. Lorris for hitting me with the door... I'd like to speak with you for a few moments. He said, covering his face as if he had been hit by the door. Part of it was to hide his identity for a few moments, just to bring her closer to him. The other was to hide the smile on his face, knowing that she was already caught in his trap. The rest was formalities, the show was about to begin.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Visitor in the night (For Narissa)
Narrisa had cleaned up quiet well since her first year. It was only the late term of her Junior year, but in that last few terms of her stay here, she had come into knowledge of magic, had grown her hair out, alongside with a small number increase on her bust. Even though she had been continuously, if not a little more, assaulted by the denizens of this island, her confidence had increased. The once meek girl too afraid to speak up was no more, a shadow of the girl that stood to her full height now.

Whether it had been a folly on her side or a mistake, she had no longer tried to herd herself in the mindless crowds of the student body, simply choosing to stand on her own. That had easily been accomplished when several students had already caught her entering and leaving Kanoe's room on multiple occasions. But it didn't bother her. Let the sheep bah and bleat and separate her from them. They had no real powers or authority. If anything, they were more of a liability. How could Narrisa defend herself with her more damaging spells if she was distracted by some dumb bitch? Kanoe's words, not her own. Narrisa had yet to kill off that last bit of warmth for the rest of the populous, but at least now, she no longer try to blend in or allow herself to fall prey because of their missteps.

Her heels clicked in the night air, just entering into the dorm as she walked towards her room to the left. She blinked, attempting her manasight. But it had been overused the day before. Her bottom lip puckered. It had been a good warning signal when she could see with it, but having lost a battle just recently when she overtaxed it, she was lucky not to come up blind. She made a note to be more careful as soon as she was released.

Coming to her dorm room, she gave a soft smile. The window had been locked, doubly secured with a spell she had learned from Kanoe. From within, she'd be safe, she'd be secure. Unlocking the door, she closed it behind her, looking down to assure her spell from letting anything in was secured. The spell passed through her lips like a warm breeze of summer, the words nullifying the lock. Now, the only way to leave would be through the window from the inside, whom she had no concerns with opening now once the spell had a minute to settle. Turning her back, she began to unbutton her blouse. A shower was in order after such a stressful day.

The door clicking and closing again made her freeze. The spell had not solidified yet . . . But she was sure she had just locked it. Snapping back around, she held her arms over her chest, only the first two buttons had been undone as she saw a male standing in her way. Her last name given, she only took a step back, staring at him with his face covered.

"Who are you? Why are you in my room," she said, trying to see the face of the person between his fingers.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:52 pm

He found it interesting that she wasn't showing a great deal of concern for someone she allegedly hit in the face with a door, but he wanted to see what else had changed. He'd noticed her meetings with Kanoe, it wouldn't surprise him at all to know that Kanoe had been teaching her some spells to ward off some of the less powerful monsters. Luckily for him, he knew how to deal with the spell slinging women of the school. Slowly, he uncovered his face, those green eyes sparkling as he grinned at her. Such harsh words for an old friend. Hopefully you remember me, my dear Narissa. Dr. Siferus Darkcrown. He said, standing straight once again, blocking her way to the door, knowing that she wasn't getting by him.

My my, dear Narissa, how much you've grown since our last meeting. You do remember that, don't you? The biology test that you wound up begging me for more and more. I'm here to give you a repeat performance, beautiful. He said, beginning his transformation, his skin darkening as he grew larger, his monstrous form all but tearing free from the disguise, leaving the beast looming over her as he had that fateful day their paths crossed the first time.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:12 pm

The chuckle sends the hair on the back of her neck on ends. Where had she heard it from before? But as he slowly pulls his hands away, revealing those eyes . . . She wishes she hadn't known. She takes several steps back, trying not to collapses as he comes to full height. That handsome, desirable face . . . The one she feared at night. One she prayed she'd seen the last of. She shivered as he recounts, comparing of how much she's grown. Her arms hug her tighter, as if it would protect her from his eyes.

"No . . . No . . .It can't be." There were few monsters she truly feared on this island. Ones even her mistress had feared. He was one of them as he spoke such compassionate pet names. As she saw the bones popping again and his neck elongating, she didn't wait for the final moment, dashing towards the bathroom as she shouted a spell to the door, strengthening the knob to freeze in place- a makeshift lock.

"Oh no, he's here again," she crumbled, trying to look for an exit in the bathroom. But it was a dorm room, a regular bathroom like any other students. A small vent to allow circulation, a shower half bath, bathroom, sink and medicine cabinet. She was trapped. She sniffed, composing her breath. No. Not trapped. She could hear her lamp falling over in the transformation, crashing to the ground. She had to prepare.

Warm breaths of summer left her lips as the room light crackled where he was still transforming, preparing for her own assault.

He won't get me again! She commanded to herself.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:24 pm

He watched as she darted for the bathroom, hoping to find an exit there that didn't exist. He simply shook his head since he knew all she was doing was confining the space they would have to play. As his monstrous transformation concluded, he spat his webbing on the door to keep the door closed to keep anyone from getting in or out. He wouldn't to be interrupted or allow her to escape into the hallway. He knew how the witches of the island worked, figuring that she would have locked the bathroom door with both physical lock and most likely a spell to slow him down. Not that it would, but if she felt better about things that way, he'd be more than happy to break that delusion for her.

He stalked his way over to the bathroom, his hand coming to rest on the doorknob, giving a gentle turn to find that the door was indeed locked. Giving the knob a much stronger turn, he snapped the locking mechanism in the doorknob before attempting to push the door open. The door still gave some resistance to being opened, so he simply kicked it off the hinges, the door falling to the floor, the young woman on the other side of the bathroom. He was a little too large to actually fit through the door, so he simply extended his tentacles towards her, reaching for her ankles and wrists in an attempt to pull her to him.

Your instructor couldn't stand against me, you know this don't you? Ah yes, Kanoe and I have quite the history, my dear Narissa. I'm looking forward to creating such a history with you as well. He said, smirking. I have to say that I'm quite flattered that you remember me. Let's make some more memories, shall we?

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:50 pm

She screamed in a yelp when doorknob was shifted, letting a louder one out when it was shattered under the strain. She continue muttering the words under her breath, the voltage in the lightbulbs wavering in and out as the mana shifted in her accordance. She mustn't stop, not when her spell was almost close. But the inhibitors in the island were taking too long. She should have been done and ready with it!

As the door collapsed, her eyes narrowed, a honey yellow glow overlaying her warm brown eyes, the final word withheld as the beast stood in front of the beauty. Cornered. How did he know that she had been learning under Kanoe?

"It doesn't matter, it WON'T be happening again," she bit out, the mana just a small phrase away from lashing out. But she had to wait just right. If she did it too early, it would go for naught. But it did set her courage adrift momentarily. Her eyes shifted down at the tentacles that tried to reach to her, claim her.

Her body was sent into a shiver, the memories more than what she wanted to keep still active in her mind. Either instructor or monster, she wasn't tolerating him no matter what role he was trying to place over her as his tentacles reached just far enough in. 'Now!'

The spell whipped out of her mouth, a sudden drop in temperature as the electricity in the room flickered, shocks of electricity shooting down into him while his tentacles were in the bathroom, coming from the outlets, the light bulbs, even from the walls.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:17 pm

He hadn't expected what she had been trying to do, so the electricity shooting out at him from every direction was a genuine surprise as the current flowed over his body, the voltage singing the flesh. The energy even traveled down the tendrils that reached for her, but to her dismay, he didn't stagger, he didn't fall or scream. He simply smiled all the more. I have to admit, that was certainly a new trick, my dear. I've not seen that one before. The current finally subsided as the lights dimmed out, his eyes glowing ominously against the darkness for only a moment before the lights returned. His tendrils hadn't even retreated from her, rather taken advantage of the darkness to coil around her wrists and ankles without touching her, his grip tightening instantly, pulling her towards him with a sinister laugh.

If your teacher couldn't best me, what makes you think you can, my dear? I understand your desire to try, but let's put those desires to a more entertaining use, shall we? He said, pulling her hands behind her, reaching out with his finger, popping each button of her blouse individually, slowly, methodically exposing more of her skin to the air around them and his lecherous gaze. I'm going to enjoy this. In time, you will as well. Just as Kanoe does when I take her. He chuckled as the last button was ripped free, exposing her bra covered breasts completely. Another tendril coiled around her throat, giving enough of a squeeze to get her to gasp for air before the tip of that appendage dove into her mouth. A sweet tasting liquid began to escape into her mouth, leaving her with the choice to swallow or drown. He was certain she would choose to swallow his venom rather than die in his clutches like this. It would only be a matter of time after that before he'd have her precisely where he wanted her.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Her eyes widened, seeing as he only seem to draw closer as her spell intensified before dying out. When the light had returned, it had left the horrors of this nightmare to her sight.

The light was supposed to dispel the monsters and shadows and boogeyman of the night.

But it had only revealed it to be still there, real as can be.

She shouted out as she was tugged forward. She dragged her heels, trying to collect in her mind another spell, another stopper before anything could happen.

"Kanoe is stronger! She will keep getting stronger, we will beat you! She's a better teacher than you'll ever be!!" It seemed the fire in her eyes had come alit, even as her feet left the ground, lifted towards his hungry eyes. But her own was busy furrowing around the room, trying to get something to her advantage. The window! She could still escape, if she could. Her eyes came to shoot back the hatred of him in her eyes as she felt the first button pop. She whimpered as she felt her breast feel the cool air of the room, the air conditioner coming to life. Could she use that to her advan---

She gagged as her throat was constricted, letting out a meek whimper. Had he truly turned more violent since their last encounter? AS her lips open for breath, she felt a tentacle invade her, spilling juices into it. Her eyes widened, swallowing down a gulp instantly to get air. The taste had only came too late as a reminder as she realized what it was. She sputtered, coughing as she tried to shake her head free, let lose the pooling poison in her mouth. Her hands squirmed, trying to free themselves as she whimpered. She screamed into the tentactle as the the last button of her blouse fell free, another shallow swallow as the air ran up. She had only swallowed a few drops, still having enough a mind to struggle as her breast bounced in full view of him under her bra.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:56 pm

It was certainly surprising just how much both of them had changed since the last time they'd met that afternoon in that classroom, but there was one thing that wouldn't be different and that would be the end result where she would be screaming in delight as he plundered her holes for all she was worth. Her faith in Kanoe being able to beat him one day was certainly touching, but he knew that it was misplaced. She would certainly get more powerful, but would she ever truly be able to beat him? He highly doubted that. Your confidence in Kanoe is touching, but I think you'll find that even she knows she'll never really be able to beat me. Her spells just aren't strong enough. However, I think you should be more focused on yourself at the moment. He said, the tendril around her throat beginning to rub her neck, encouraging her to swallow his venom. He knew that whether she swallowed it or not was inconsequential, there were always alternate ways to get her envenomed.

Ripping the remains of her blouse off, he tossed it to the floor, then letting his fingers dance along the top of her bra, fingertips teasing the soft skin of her luscious breasts, his other hand reaching for the waist of her skirt, tearing it away with no effort on his part. He grinned as she glared daggers at him, ever defiant much like her instructor. At least until the venom would begin to take hold and that was only a matter of time. He then began to tease her waist, running his fingertips along the waistband of her panties. Oh, do continue to defy me, it will make for a much more enjoyable fall as you fall into your lusts once again. I'm much looking forward to that, beautiful Narissa. He said, his chuckle low and dark.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Narrisa garbled up the venom, choking back another pint as she struggled to maintain her airway. His mocking only served to infuriate her even more, even now in his grasp, where before years ago she would have been panicking and screaming in fear. Her eyes continued with their own glow, her mana sight not deactivated.

She could feel a small, smoldering candle light within her, feel as the venom began to change the way her blood work, feel her mana become effected. Could she redirect it towards him back. With little time to contemplate with it, she fell limp in his arms, focusing on her mana as she gurgled more of his juices, finding it scorching all the way down to her belly like drinking gasoline. The only saving grace it offered was its sweetness.

I sure hope this works, she fretted, realizing she was playing a dangerous gamble. She would only hope that he would not catch on to her play, as she swallowed down more of the venom, willingly. She had not been envenomed this way before, so she wouldn't know exactly when he'd exactly be ready for her to succumb.

She yelped into the tendril, humming into it when she was stripped of her blouse, her skirt, all tearing away, reminding her frightfully of the first time he had savaged her. She had been missing for over a day. It was an entire blur after she was kidnapped out of the classroom, only knowing that by the time she woke up in her dorm the other students had been asking of her whereabouts, the only answer coming from a doctors note from the clinic. But she knew the answer, if not its details. Her eyes never once left his, still holding on to that man power, hoping the glow would make him at least a little flustered, even as her mouth was opened lewdly from his tendril, her cheeks gaining a red tint.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:26 pm

He'd captured Kanoe and her lover enough times to know that a witch was never truly out of tricks. The glow in her eyes told him that she was planning something, but there was no way for him to know what it was. The tricks of a witch were as varied as the witches that used them, but he was certain that an apprentice, even Kanoe's apprentice could do much to harm him. A single finger ripped the bra from her body, leaving her breasts bare to his gaze. His lips descended upon her, letting his tongue slither out from behind his lips to graze her nipples.

He knew that she was indeed planning something, but he wasn't about to let that thought ruin his fun as he ripped her panties away as well, exposing her completely, his tentacles slowly pulling her legs apart, making it easier for his tendril to tease her labia, rubbing itself against her before sliding the tip before injecting more of his venom into her. The tendril in her mouth ceased pumping his venom into her mouth, knowing that regardless if she swallowed it at this point, she would soon be writhing in his clutches. The last time, he'd held her for a day, this time he was planning on so much more. Enough to perhaps draw her mentor out into the open. The multitude of thoughts had the member between his legs beginning to harden and becoming erect for her once again. He was almost giddy with anticipation of her screams of pleasure and pleads for more.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:01 pm

She whimpered, feeling the venom work its way into her veins, into her mana stream as she fought her legs widening. But like a bridged forced open, the tight muscles of her slim thighs had given in, forced with the pressure they were pulled open with. The burn of her bra snagged from her skin stung her as she felt its twin sensation where her panty was snatched from.

Her lower lips gave no resistance as her body quivered at the sensation. She was grateful that he had stopped pumping the stuff into her mouth, coughing as small dribbles of venom glistened over lips. "Bastard," she muttered, unable to hang her head low with the rope of his appendage stiff around her neck like a high collar. She gave a shout as her lower lips were entered, feeling the burn entwine from her core to her abdomen. Time was spinning faster for her than she had intended. Her body was already aching in his sight, her mana leaking arousal into the air, almost enticing anything near by her even more. Whether she knew of this or if it was even a conscious thought wasn't sure as her breast bounced, her shoulders trying to unjam her bound wrists behind her.

She did not appreciate the goading that he had done about Kanoe, even worst about how well he seemed to remember their last 'outing' from where she could barely recall. It was unnerving. But she couldn't focus on that or his taunts, she had to work on her own plan as her mana began to spin in time with the venom.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:10 am

He chuckled as she tried to curse him with his tentacle in her mouth, though he could make out the word "bastard" from her muffled voice. He knew that if he could get her distracted enough, whatever she was planning would fall by the wayside. Even planting a seed of doubt might do well enough. Slowly and ominously he pulled her closer to him, his tentacle abandoning her pussy, her legs still spread wide as he stepped between her open legs, tapping the thick head of his cock against her pussy, giving a few soft taps. Do you remember this, Narissa? How you begged me to put out the fire in you? The fire that I know is growing in you even now. I can see it in your eyes. He said, reaching with his hand to grasp one of her breasts, giving the nipple a firm pinch.

He could feel her struggling to get her hands free, but the tendrils held her hands tight, not even budging as she jerked around violently. leaning forward to place his nightshade lips against her ears, he whispers to her. Your spell is not going to work, Narissa. Your magic isn't strong enough, you saw it for yourself with the electricity. What makes you think whatever you're planning will be any more successful? It's so much easier to simply surrender to your desires, surrender to me...

Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:08 am

She squirmed, giving a small moan of refusal as his lips met at her ear, sending shivers through her body. Already she could feel her lower lips wettening. Her body was reacting already, much faster than she had anticipated. Had ingesting it done so? Her mana continued giving off waves of the aphrodisiac, enticiinig, as if she were the spider and not the delicious fly in this trap. She gave a small moan, feeling her breast, so sensitive, so hot already, so malleable and firm in his hand, toyed with, feeling it was so right.

But no, he was distracting her. She was already running slower than the timer that was set in her bloodstream. Her eyes couldn't glare anymore, those glowing honey almond orbs dead set on him. "I don't need strength," she hissed out in a low growl, the huskiness in her throat unabated. Memories were bothering her the more he brought out, distracting her as she had her mana reverse the flow of the aphrodisiac.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:17 am

He found himself slightly puzzled by her remark of not needing strength for her spell. So, what was she trying to accomplish with this magic? He noticed that she was taking a little longer to react his venom than last time, but it had been some time since he had captured her, and many of the other monsters on this island used similar techniques. If she wasn't trying to use an offensive spell, it had to be something defensive... Was she trying to use her magic to slow his poison? An interesting theory. All he had to do was get her heart racing, which would speed up the flow of the poison. And what gets peoples heart racing faster than the threat of danger?

A smile spread across his lips again, obscured from her vision with his lips by her ear, hissing as his fangs began to dance along the skin of her throat, little nips at first, gradually getting harder, not enough to draw blood, but convincing enough that the next one might just. The tendril dove deeper into her mouth now, his attempt to keep her quiet. He'd know when it would be okay for him to let up.

Let's get that heart rate up, shall we beautiful? Get the blood really flowing and that drug really surging through you. He whispered in her ear again, calling what he believed to be her bluff. Did he really know? No, but a hypothesis was better than nothing. The energy of her crawled over his skin, only heightening his desires for her, his cock rigid and rubbing intently against her moistening pussy lips, the promise of so much more to come, but only when he was truly ready. Then he felt it, something from her pushing back at him. He'd been right to a point, she was trying to push the poison back at him. He was immune to his own poison, so sending it back at him wouldn't do her any good. Instead the tendril in her mouth merely shot more down her throat.

A clever idea, my dear. What happens now that you've failed? Pushing it back at me won't do you any good. I'm immune to it. But, you're certainly smart, I will grant you that.

Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next