View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Visitor in the night (For Narissa) 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Visitor in the night (For Narissa)
She gargled, trying to keep it from going down her throat as more was spewed into her. Even now more of her lips were glossed in the poisonous liquid as her body began to grow fever. The smooth skin of her neck pulsed faster with the fangs, her fear anticipating the puncture of her own skin, bracing as her body shuddered in stress. This combination of affectionate pet names and threats was beginning to undo her will as she momentarily hissed, scrunching her eyes shut.

For a moment, all she could do was feel the passion and the sensations.

Her eyes shot open, realzing she was slipping. She screamed into the tentacle, her fight brought anew as her mana sheened her more of the poison, bringing out wave after waves of arousal. THe more she set out, the less there was to poison her . . . Her eyes gained a brighter glow with a searing precision. She hadn't even realized it was diverting back to him. But it was delaying the effect on her. And that would be enough of a sliver of hope she would need.

The concentration of her mana began to formulate the venom inside of her body. It was too much to continuously push out, but now, she had a better control, she was able to divert it, centralize it, while keeping her mind and vulnerable spots at bay. A deadly smile lifted her lips, as much at least as the tendril in her mouth would. Oh would he be surprised.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:04 am

He was certainly surprised to discover that she was still resisting his poison, longer than most could ever hope to, but he also knew inevitably that she would succumb. Until then, he could be patient and simply enjoy teasing her like this. That thick cock of his rubbed firmly against her moistening pussy lips as another mouthful of his venom was shot down her throat, his midnight colored lips slowly moving away from her neck, honeyed promises of pleasures untold whispered into her ear as his lips and tongue traveled down towards her ample breasts, cupping one in his hand, his tongue tracing that pert nipple.

He knew of the talents of witches, but he had none himself. His daughter had gotten her talents for magic from her mother, but that was a life long gone and never attainable again. Now, there was only Narissa and the pleasures that he would give to her when the time was right. His lips pulled away from her nipple, his tongue giving one last flick against the hardened flesh, looking up at her eyes, still glowing as he grinned. Your resistance is adorable. You're even more beautiful when you are being defiant. He said, loud enough to hear before taking her other nipple into his mouth.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 pm

She panted, swallowing down the vile honey as her passages began to react around him. She had held out so long, but her body was showing the withered endurance that this island had bestowed on her. His cock would begin to feel her tunnel slowly begin to clench as she tried to writhe away, her head not going too far without the yoke of the tendril constricting her, like a collar almost, tugged to face the whims of its holder. She groaned amiably in the promises, the words sending more reaction through her than the actual touches as her mind was divided between an alternate spell and the lessons he was teaching her.

The touch, the his tongue on her nipples. Her body reacted lovely as it blossomed under his delicate care, even as she stubbornly held against such weakness. But even a heavy weight fighter would crumbled if too much weight was added.

She glared, her mana sight flickering weakly as the glow started showing more flecks of her dark almond eyes. Stop calling her beautoful, she wanted to tell him. Words such as that was only meant between lovers, people fond of eachother . . . Not twisted and perverted in this manner, like Stockholm's. She grunted at the flick of his tongue, her nipple hypersensitive, even without the ring being present as she panted into the tendril, her mouth engorged with the sensitive tendril as she tried to swallow it hard, assuring her airway was clear as the back of her throat hugged it. Only for survival.

'Just a little more, give in . . . Just a little more,' she tried to coach herself, slowly deep throating the vile thing in her mouth as she let more poison into her mana as another whimper left her when the other breast began to receive the likened attention.

Yes, she didn't need strength always to come from her. And it seemed that both of them were waiting for the time to be right.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:01 am

He could feel her body beginning to react now, her warm passage clenching as if he had already penetrated her, as if it were already begging him for more, even if her eyes and voice weren't. Ah the powers of external stimuli. The body never lies and the mind will always fall right in line. He thought as he gave her nipple the lightest of pinches with his fang, pulling it lightly before releasing it. There was no more need for him to continue to inject her with his venom, so his tendril retreated from her mouth, but remained coiled about her throat as he grinned up at her.

I have to admit, I'm rather fond of this new you, my dear Narissa. I always did like a woman that would defy me to the bitter end. So much further to fall when you do succumb. How much fight do you have left in you. Show me that beautiful spirit... He said, reaching down and letting his thumb coax her clitoris, wanting to see it come out from it's hood. It would only give him another target to tease until she broke. It was only a matter of time, but the question was which way would this contest turn and who would emerge victorious? He already knew the answer to that, he was simply waiting for her to have the same realization.

He could see that the glow in her eyes was beginning to fade, showing those beautiful eyes that he had remembered. He needed to continue what he was doing, just a little more to break her concentration. If he could just do that, then whatever else she was planning would likely fall by the wayside. Oh what a joy it would be to see that...

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:29 am

She squirmed, feeling her body puling her towards succumbing last a spinning spiral. But she was the one that had to be in control.

Squeezing her eyes, she tried to block out his voice as she muttered the words faintly, the fell summer breeze that was the sign of her mana spreading about. More of it began to seep into the very air, the clothes, the walls as her breath hitched with attention. Her clit engorged to the touch, just barely poking out of its hood, still not yet pulled out from the constant assault on her body. She was sick of his being fond of her. She'd rather be invisible and small. But that wasn't her fate, those cards weren't in her hands.

So she would just have to start playing the cards that she did have.

She felt the mana drain into her arms, the poison powering her strength as she converted it into power. Her body felt as if it were on fire, the heat suddenly rising up over her very skin, almost blistering. With this and the softer tendrils entrapping her, it would be a high chance he'd let go.

Then this game could really get going.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:02 am

He was feeling sure of himself, having her in his grasp like this, only waiting for her will to break, her spirit to fail and leave her a wanton lusting woman desperate for his pleasures. Suddenly, her skin began to heat, a slow creeping rise in temperature, pleasant at first, gradually getting hotter by the moment. Now what was she doing? Soon, it was unpleasant to keep his grip on her and still she got hotter until the tendrils holding her began to burn, a slow smoldering burn that had him releasing her and standing there, that smile gone as he down at where she had been dropped to the floor.

Clever girl, but don't expect me to give up on you so easily. It changes nothing, I'm still going to have you for the night, Narissa. I'll just have to ravish you even more now. He said, the charred flesh of his tendrils healing visibly before her eyes. He was surprised that she was even able to burn him at all, let alone enough for him to have to heal himself from. He'd need a tune-up soon enough which meant dealing with the monkeys at the lab again. Gods, how he hated them. Everything had a price with them, even if they'd taken everything from him already.

The last of his flesh healed and he raised the tendrils that had been burned, showing how he'd already healed. See? All better now. Shall we begin, beautiful? He said, grinning at her, his grin evil and diabolical. He would be a little more careful now, considering he'd underestimated her abilities the last time. Perhaps, it was time to go back to basics for him. The air soon smelled of the same sweet taste of his venom as tendril tips soon glistened as if they'd been dipped in some form of liquid. All it would take was a touch and the venom could seep in through the skin. It wouldn't be quite as effective as direct injection, but still fun none the less. He stood there, gazing over her lovely naked body, taking in every curve, devouring her with his eyes as he lashed out with inhuman speed at her thigh, the flesh of the tendril kissing her thigh like the crack of a whip, a thin sheen of his venom already seeping into her skin. One would inevitably bring her to her knees, but he wasn't willing to wait that long. He'd have to strike her several times before she'd begin to notice, each sting leaving more of his venom in her system. This would certainly be enjoyable...

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2