View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Oops ... (for Pia) 

Post Oops ... (for Pia)
They say it's not good to feed wild animals and this was one of those cases. There deal had been seen to months ago though like coming across a bush of wild strawberries he knew well enough not to pick it clean and thus let the fruit replenish in time.

It drove him crazy at times just as it would have in dumping him in a room of blonds and telling him he could not touch any of them. He thus came back infrequently, sometimes when Pia had been there, sometimes when she wasn't and when she wasn't around the place, namely the kitchen, had been trashed in his frenzied search for strawberries.

He went from being a short, barely three foot tall scaly red imp to the larger black scaled form with the lemon yellow eyes that stared out at the terrain.

He was more dangerous now able to produce fire, go invisible (though their was the aura of burnt toast when he did that or became insubstantial as a cloud of smoke). He was now just over five feet too so he had bulked up a bit.

Letting himself in he cared not where she were, from the seconds he had gone insubstantial there had been that smell of burnt toast hanging in the air. He was humming to himself too as he considered how good smoothies were. He had been thinking of one all day and what -!

what the fuck was this! There was no smoothie in the fridge for him. Whether Pia hadn't made one or she was out shopping didn't matter to him as he groaned, his hopes ruined for a second, the jam was low too but he did find a packet of strawberries.

OK, so he would make one himself! Thing was he never learned himself but he took out the packet of strawberries, found the blender and dumped them in … what else? He thought Ah, ice cream. Yum strawberry too, he added a few scoops of that, considered what else and looked at the buttons …

Seeing that the sooner the better he set the blender on high, turned it on, the strawberries not prepared at all, nor had he remembered to replace the lid amounting in strawberries and ice cream everywhere.

“Oops ...”

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:16 am

Post Re: Oops ... (for Pia)
During the years she had stayed at the school, Pia had found it necessary to deal with the devil from time to time. One particular deal had been stuck a while ago with a creature named Slarr. The deal had been simple enough. Slarr would keep one monster she feared more away from her, and in return get certain foods he enjoyed. Simple enough, but the little devil had gotten greedy, even turning up to demand strawberries and smoothies from her. She also suspected him of raiding her fridge.
It was something she would have to deal with at some point, but for now, she had found it easier to just bribe him off. Besides, he was not what she would consider the biggest threat. He was small, physically weaker than many of the other monsters, and as far as she knew, largely relied upon other monsters to help him catch prey. He had a volatile temper, but she had been able to deal with that in the past. So for now, she just made sure she had strawberries and the occasional smoothie ready for him.

Whistling to herself, Pia was returning home. She had dropped by the small market on the campus on her way back, carrying a shopping bag with some foodstuffs.

Unlocking the door, she stepped inside, her nostrils flaring, the recognition of a small hitting her brain. "What? Toast..YIKES!"
That was as far as Pia came before she felt her feet move underneath her. Her pale grey sneakers slid on the gooey mess on the floor. Flailing her arms, Pia lost her bag, scattering the contents on the floor (that would be some bananas, more strawberries and a few oranges). She did a quite good Bambi on ice impression, before planting her round rear firmly on the ground. "OUCH! What- what is this?!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:27 pm
Profile YIM

He heard the crash. Pia was home! Well, perhaps she could work out this thing, this blender though a huge mess dripped down from the ceiling and a gooey pool rested on the kitchen floor and seep out to the common area.

Granted he had taken advantage of this arrangement but it could have far worse for her though he had occasionally raided her dorm for precious strawberries, which he had indulged in rather than sex. He was sort of like a domesticated animal … a wolf cub though a wolf cub could never become truly tame after all.

At heart he was still a monster. Pia simple kept him well feed and thus far had not done anything that caused him bare his fangs. Oh, he still remembered about the day they met, he still needed to pay her back for that though he was smart enough not to bite the hand that fed him so to speak.

Pia had waned him off the idea of revenge in the form of tasty treats, which served to work for now. In a way she had succeeded in lessening his rage, it was diluted. Perhaps he had wished to keep this relationship as it were, even if he had to teach her an eventual lesson there was little doubt that he would keep having her serve up smoothies and strawberries. If she refused then he would just have to teach her a lesson as to why she had to continue.

Strawberries made him content though. He was greedy but not ultra greedy. He could have had demanded both strawberries and sex though seeing that she did not want the later and he had enjoyed the former as much he let her buy off time spent in the bedroom with a tart or shake or other such treat.

He came out of the kitchen, there was a mess out here too though he grinned acting innocently enough. “Pia, darling, I need you to fix – ooh ...” he saw the strawberries and flew near scooping some up to chomp down, sweet juices rolling over his tongue. He had seemed to disregard the fact that she was was on her ass and possible hurt.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

"What?!" Pia repeated again. It was a rather pointless question, which was followed by a yelp and a "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

Pia's confusion in the later regard was that Slarr had been buffing up a lot since she first met him. When she had encountered him the first time, h was small, and not terribly physically intimidating, although he had a nasty habit of playing with fire. Pia had suspected Slarr, and ths one reminded hr of him, but he was different, much taller. Had he changed shape? Or brought his buddies? Pia scrambled away, first fearing assault on her person, but Slarr or whomever it was seemed more occupied with the strawberries. Which did indicate her old acquaintance.

"Slarr..?"

Pia's humble adobe was not terribly big, and her kitchen was just a small corner, really, so the mess had not been constrained to just that small area. Pia could smell strawberries. It had to be Slarr.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:10 pm
Profile YIM

Slarr grinned, that's right she hadn't seen his new form. He had been busy stuffing his face with strawberries to notice at first that she shrank away from him … was she afraid of him now? Was he far more intimidating? His grin deepened at that as he nods in response to her question.

“Fix the spiny thing that makes the smooth he's.” He suddenly moved forward in that small space grabbing her by the wrist and jerking her up as excited as if he were going to show her something far too exciting.

“Come on!” He grinned again, scooping up a few strawberries on the way before bring her into a rather messy kitchen.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:26 am

Pia's soles made some squeaky sounds as she nearly slid again, soles slippery from the goo on them. Protesting feebly, Pia was pulled towards her tiny kitchenette.
Half, walking, half being pulled, Pia tried to straighten her skirt. Apart from the blue and white uniform, she was wearing her glasses and a pair of socks that ended just above her knees, white but with a vertical blue stripe, matching her uniform.

"Please.. wait.. what is this?", she demanded feebly, not sure what was going on. "W-what did you do to the blender?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:16 pm
Profile YIM

He was eager of course, the mess still dripping down from the ceiling. Ice cream, milk and strawberry syrup sat on the counter but the sauce got all over, fortunately it was strawberry flavored as well and so the syrup may not ruin the taste.

Slarr seemed annoyed. He wanted this fixed of course. He wanted his treat. Blonds or strawberries, one way or another he wasn't leaving with out a satisfying treat of some sort. He still recalled how she grabbed him that day and forced him into a contract and while that was over and dealt with she kept supplying the strawberry treats so he had left her alone.

It was a simple case of the blender being set to high and the top not being applied though Slarr did not seem to understand such simple tech seeing Pia do this often enough and since he let himself in …

“Fix it!” He shoved her closer to the blender and looked like a kid about ready to throw a tantrum I he did not get his way soon. Annoyed at himself for wasting so much strawberry treat his mood was a little volatile at the moment.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 pm

"OK! OK! I am on it!"
It seemed best not to protest.

On closer inspection, it did not actually appear to be broken. Pia picked up the top, then put it in place. She glanced at the counter. It was a total mess. Apparently, Slarr or whoever it was had pulled out just about everything from the fridge, and now it was all over. With the top of and the setting on the highest level, the b
blender must have been like a canon. "Well, I don't think it is broken, actually, so that is good news, right?"

"Err.. uh.. I think I need to clean this before I make anything with it. If you want smoothies, I need some yoghurt from the fridge..", she stammered weakly.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:10 pm
Profile YIM

Not broke? That was good …

Clean …

He narrowed his eyes then, those lemon yellow eyes. “No, I want my treat now!”

Slarr pushed her up against the fridge. A clawed finger tracking against her cheek, sliding down her neck and dipping over her shoulder.

“Now what can you offer me now? Ah, yes, I know, Pia ...” He wasn't as weak as he was the first time around. He was still weak of course but one on one he could handle students with the inhibitors in his favor though some could be troublesome.

What exactly was he going to do with her? A tail curled up her leg slowly winding it's way up it.

“I wonder ...”

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:27 pm

"But.. but..if I am to make you a smoothie I am going to.. uh-oh!"

Pia had to admit the claw on her skin made her a bit nervous. Then came the feeling of something slithering up her legs, up along her calves and thighs until her stockings gave way to bare skin. Pia understood very well what it insinuated. If the tail followed it's trail, that went up under her short skirt, where her buttocks were, her panties (white with pink dots) offered meagre protection.

Pia tried shifting her legs to deny the tail easy passage, as well as leaning forward to distance herself from the claw. This was probably a tactic of dubious value, as it also caused her butt to stick out and rub itself against the demon.

"If you just.. just let me fetch some yoghurt, I will make you a smoothie. It is good, I promise! Slarr loves them, I know!"

Pia was not 100% sure which demon Slarr was, as he had grown a lot. It was quite possible this was a bigger relative, and that Slarr had tipped it's bigger cousin about her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:51 pm
Profile YIM

The defunct stinger on his tail lightly scratched against her skin as his hand cupped her breast and squeezed reeling her back against him. To her dismay she could feel him getting hard beneath the leather pants that he wore, his crotch rubbing against her, a small groan, he was silent for a moment as if he were debating which to indulge in today. Blonds or strawberries though his patience was about empty.

“Slarr loves smoothies,” he repeated. But his hand was getting a nice grope of that breast too. He recalled what she did to him in his smaller state though now he was much larger. She was smart enough to keep the treats coming, it prevented him from really thinking about revenge until now. The promised reward, the potential future reward was all weighed together …

Then it was as if he suddenly realized that he was in charge here, that he could force her to give him those treats in the future. That let him consider the idea he had further as he grinned, grew composed then suddenly released her.

“Hurry up, Pia. You have two minutes to get me one, least I say more?”

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:11 pm

"OK! OK! I am on it! Jeez.."
Pia scrambled towards the refrigerator, to fetch some yoghurt. The harness she had felt pressing against her ass told her quite clearly what he might have in store for her. The way he spoke implied that he was indeed, Slarr, but she had no idea how he had grown so fast.

She grabbed the yoghurt and other ingredients as fast as she could, trying to scrounge up as many unsmashed strawberries as she could find. She went about stuffing what she needed into the blender. Her white shirt was already stained by the goo that was everywhere, and so was her fingers. Trying to brush away a stray strand of hair, she managed to even get some mashed strawberries on her face.

She hit the button on the blender, which got to work with a satisfying wroom.
"So-so.. uh.. you have grown since the last time..", she began, hoping to give the imp something to distract him from ravishing her. Without thinking, she put a finger into her mouth, sucking off some strawberry juice, without considering what kind of association that may put into his mind,

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:48 am
Profile YIM

Lemon yellow eyes watched the face of the clock as the seconds ticked by. She was cutting it close but baring a power outage or other unforeseen catastrophe she would make it. His mind focused on the treat, oh so yummy but her question diverted his gaze to her.

Mmm quite the sight with her finger in her mouth like that. “Oh, right ...” it was as if he hadn't given that change any thought at all.

“We Belzar are immortal barring a violent end. We can be promoted or demoted through the ranks, my last form was fairly weak and this form, well vastly superior. Serving flawlessly for a few hundred years got me this reward though I can get even stronger. Doubtful it will happen again in your life time but some Belzar have achieved rapid promotion, usually in war, to replace fallen commanders.”

She managed to get his smoothie and it smell nice. He took a sip letting it roll over his tongue as he peeked over at her. “this is acceptable, though I am reminded about what you did to me. Undress, slowly ...” Another sip as he watched. Whether or not he was planning on violating the student was another matter though it was clear that he wanted to at least see her naked once more.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:06 am

"Uh.. uhm.. yeah..", Pia said, trying to make conversion. "Congrats on the promotion!"

Hand shaking, she poured him a glass, spilling some on her hand and on her shirt. Once this was over, she was going to have to do some laundry. Right s now, it seemed she would be lucky of she kept her clothes on.

"S-so.. is it good?", she said, hoping to have stilled the demons ire. Unfortunately, it did not seem to be good enough to make him forego the other pleasures of the flesh, as he immediately ordered her to strip.

"Uh.. eh.. are you sure?", Pia stammered, backing slowly away. "I can make other types of smoothies as well. How about kiwi strawberry? Or a lemon berry smoothie? Or just plain old strawberries with cream.. or.. or.. or.. I got it! Milkshakes! You would love a good milkshake, yes!? Milkshake with strawberries.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:23 pm
Profile YIM

“Yeah I'm sure,” he grinned at her though she was rambling on with her suggestions. “This is quite good.” Really anything with strawberries had been though he paused as she spoke on.

He had ideas after all, that had no changed though talk of strawberries distracted him for the moment.

Lemon yellow eyes widen in disgust. Why would anyone want to taint the flavor of strawberries with another fruit? The milk and ice cream mix tasted good though. A lemon one sounded revolting but he paused when she mentioned milkshake.

“Milkshake? A strawberry one. Yes,”
he drank down the smoothy in one long gulp though carried the empty plastic glass as if she were capable of filling it up right then and there.

He let her work on making one of those as he brushed her ass with a hand or brought a tail along her leg. It was almost as if he were reminding her of what the consequences were. Another idea struck him then.

“It will probably be a thousand years before I get promoted again though I doubt I will being stuck here.”
The moment of truth came and he took a sip of the beverage. Swishing it over his tongue. It was a delight and thus it was excruciatingly hard for him to toss the drink in her face.

“UNDRESS NOW!”
Damn, that shake was good! If not for a few wicked ideas entering into his head he might have left her alone but it occurred to him that he could mix both blonds and strawberries ...

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next