View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Oops ... (for Pia) 

Post Re: Oops ... (for Pia)
"Uh.. something with melons, or.. eh.."

Luckily, Slarr decided upon a milkshake before Pia ran out of ideas.

Pia scrambled to make a milkshake, almost slipping again on the slick floor as she rushed to grab the ingredients she needed. More strawberries, some ice cream.. Pia set about making it, probably setting some personal record in just how fast it is possible to make a good shake. Luckily, she even had some whipped cream for topping.

She watched expectantly as the demon sipped the drink. She did not really have a plan, except to keep him fed, hoping that by satisfying one appetite, he would be too well fed to bother about his other desires.
"Do you want some ice crea.. EEK!"

The milkshake hit her in the face. Her face was splattered, and her blouse was now closer to pink than white, wetly clinging to her chest. Even worse, her glasses were splattered too, making it hard to see. She spluttered, a solid dose of shake having hit her mouth. It wasn't her best shake, but it was good.

“UNDRESS NOW!”

Pia yelped, and jumped backwards. Not seeing where she was going, and stepping on a banana, she slid and had to grab the counter to not fall, leaning on it with her butt out.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:21 pm
Profile YIM

Too slow. He grinned at her as she tried to maintain her balance. Her ass sticking out to him had been an alluring target. His hand went to there rump again wasting little time in flipping up her skirt taring at her panties to get easier access to her.

Panties were tossed aside and he grabbed her ass, his tail coiling about a leg to spread them further apart. He immediately rubbed her pussy with a hand; nice and slow as he sought to take his time. There was no sense in rushing.

The hand upon her ass reached up to tug on her hair, his tongue dashing to the side of her face licking some of that shake off her. “Mmm, that's damn good. It really hits the spot but I think you'll like the dessert I make for you even better.”

His tail uncoiled from her leg and he spun her around so that they were facing one another. If she hadn't started yet on removing that shirt he would tare it off and the bra beneath roughly handling one tit with a hand and licking the other, his tongue flicking against the nipple there.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:35 am

Trying to recover from the loss of balance and most of her eyesight, Pia had no way to defend herself, leaving Slarr free to enjoy her rear. Skirt flipped up, and panties removed with a ripping sound, her round ass and her soft pussy was exposed for his enjoyment.

She groaned as the imp grabbed hold of her hair, pulling her head back so he could savour the mess of strawberry goodness on her face, dexterous tongue slithering across her face.

"EEEK!"

Pia was roughly turned around, pinned between the counter and the demon. Flailing, she knocked the mix-master over. With a swift movement, it peeled off both her soaked louse and her lacy bra with a ripping sound. The shredded garment framed soft breasts, her school tie hanging down, caressing her cleavage.

"Ahh-ahh! S-stop it!" Pia protested, followed by a stifled yelp as her took advantage of her exposed chest. Not all fight had gone out of her. Fumbling about blindly, her hand found the button on the mixer. She flipped it to full power, then turned it on. The kitchen appliance served as a cannon, spraying the remaining milkshake.

The shotgun blast of foamy pinkness hit both of them at Pia's chest level, splattering both her tits and Slarrs face.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:27 am
Profile YIM

Making a mess was nothing knew to him though but it was sheer instinct as something speed to his face, his torso and head becoming smoky and insubstantial, the smell of burnt toast filling the air as he did so though before he had broken up his form he had been a little slow. There was some splattering of milkshake there that fell to the floor though he retained this insubstantial quality until the mixer had been out of steam.

Her breasts were the perfect target, that tie hanging between them had been splattered along with those luscious orbs. He grinned upon her, a hand resting on the curve of her breast as he peered into her eyes, or rather tried given the milkshake residue there on her glasses and collected on her face so he removed them setting the glasses down on the counter top.

“Now Pia … ice cream … really? Be a good girl and I will have no need of hurting you.”
He could be a little sadistic but he was willing to cut her a bit of slack given that she had given him treats before. With that said he took a breast within hungry lips and suckled, his tongue assisting in cleaning off some of the milk and ice cream there, the taste washed over his tongue, his eyes flickered to her face trying to read her encase he had to act, his tail coiling about the can of whipped cream on the counter as he drew it a bit closer but maintained a hold on it …

Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 am

Pia had no idea what Slarrs capabilities were, and the only thing she managed to do was to splatter her boobs with milkshake. If she had been a quicker thinker, she might have tried to make use of his insubstantial shape to escape, but she was too surprised to do that.

Not the not-so-little-anymore devil was back to her breasts. He did remove her glasses though, exchanging her near blindness with myopia. Not that she needed to be able to see very far in order to get a good view of Slarr helping himself to her curvaceous torso like the dessert table of an all you can eat buffet.

"Ahhhh.. c-c-cold!"

A chunk if ice cream had landed on her chest during the two person food riot, and was now slowly melting it's way down her breast like a sweet smelling snail. The cold chunk was just about to reach a sensitive nipple, giving her instant goosebumps and making her nipples almost painfully rigid, presenting hypersensitive pink nubs to the gluttonous imp.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:15 am
Profile YIM

He warmed up his finger tips though he allowed the ice cream t slide down that nipple first before wrapping his lips about her tit and sucking, warm fingers grasping the somewhat clean one. Provided that she did not fight him any further he could make this a bit more pleasant though messy for the student.

Pulling back he drew the can of whipped cream to his hands using I on those tits. Once that was done he set the can down, his tail seizing up the remnants of her shirt deciding that he did not want to deal with her struggling he quickly turned her around using the tattered cloth to secure her arms behind her back before turning her back around.

“There. Better.” His lemon yellow eyes eased down her body. Tie, skirt, socks and shoes left, he supposed he had her naked enough though he traced a finger over her breast sucking the whip cream off of it. “Over here.”

He lead her to one of the chairs at the kitchen table. “Sit.” A hand on her shoulder would press it down indicating that this was not a suggestion as once again he began to devour a whip creamed breast.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:02 am

Despite some eeek!s and protesting, it was not too hard to place Pia in the chair. She might have fought harder, but she found she still had a bit of a trouble with the slick floor, and the big imp had a pretty good grip on her, so she did not have much choice. Her flailing arm knocked over a container of sugar, that spilled on the counter, adding to all she would have to clean up later.

She was pretty well exposed, her above knee socks still managing to stay mostly white, despite the strawberry flavored kitchen apocalypse that had been going on around them. Planted on the chair, her skirt had arranged itself rather immodest, her pussy partially exposed. Most of her face and chest were off course covered in milkshake mixed with whipped cream, making her look like some haphazard but still delicious creamcake. How long that cover would last was dubious, given Slarr's appetites.

"Oh!" Pia cried out as Slarr's tongue gradually licked of her sweet and creamy cover. It was a rather strange feeling, and not entire unpleasant feeling, despite the rough handling, cold ice cream replaced by warm tongue. She was still going to be super messy, though, and she doubted Slarr intended to make her any less messy.

"Ah!", she cried out as the smokey beast practically devoured her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:31 pm
Profile YIM

The taste of whipped cream mixed with ice cream and strawberry juices, all in all not a bad taste. The student seemed to know better than to fight this, which was a plus. He recalled how she had gripped his, hard at that, but she did grant him quite a few tasty treats since then too which smoldered his anger about that somewhat s she had that working for her.

Until today she had managed to avoid his ire though today he was not so much as displeased with her as he had the idea of mixing the two venues.

“Wait here!” He ordered this as he pulled away though he went no greater than ten feet away where he returned with the container of strawberries, a wooden spoon for mixing stuff and the whip cream can all of which he set on the table though he had tracked though the spilled sugar.

“AH, Pia, Pia, Pia,”
he had learned her name easily enough as she had his. He had been here often enough and while forgetful he did not forget those that gave him treats.

He took hold of a breast, rubbing it as he bite a strawberry in half then sat on her lap. “Now, it's time to get to dessert and you will like it … well I will but that's besides the point. You'll enjoy this. Now, which hole to take ...”

Either he thought of pretended to as he traced the strawberry against her lips smearing them in juices. “Now I am going to take one of your holes … I'll be kind, you've given me treats so I'll give you the treat of selecting one or should I just surprise you?”

Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Pia squirmed, but weighed down by the demo n on her lap, she accomplished very little. He bit down on a red strawberry, quite enjoying the sweet juices. But that was not the only thing he was planning on enjoying. There was another sweet teat for him right there, a scared, soft fleshed blond, hair coloured like pale honey and her skin adorned with the berries he loved.

“Now I am going to take one of your holes … I'll be kind, you've given me treats so I'll give you the treat of selecting one or should I just surprise you?”

Ugh.. Pia was not terribly happy about the choices. Unwillingly, she imagined the possible consequences. Pia on the floor, legs wide, the monster hammering her pussy with it's demon cock, maybe suckling a strawberry as she screamed and moaned, strawberry juice dribbling from his fanged mouth onto her breast and face.

Pia on the table, breast and belly grinding back and forth on the sticky, sweet mess while Slarr pounded her all too tight little asshole, hips slapping against her butt.

Or Pia kneeling in front.. Actually, that was perhaps not a bad idea. That was how she got into this mess in the first place. Maybe that was the way out.

"Mouth... I choose mouth. I mean, that was what you wanted in the first place, wasn't it?"

Quicly, she went on. "How about a deal.. I give you the best blowjob I can give you.. maybe even a.. what do they call it.. titjob? You would like that, right? Just let me do the work.. And then you promise to leave and never bother me again..right?"

Pia placed a finger in her mouth, sucking ice cream of it in a way she hoped he would find irresistible. She had a plan. It might even be a plan that would have worked. Except, she had forgotten one thing. Birch had been very adamant about the need to secure a deal in writing. It was quite possible that Slarr did not consider a verbal contract binding, and would happily rape her silly regardless of her performance. Pia had totally forgotten this in all the chaos, and therefore not mentioned it.

Also, Slarr did not strictly speaking need to make a deal with her. He could probably do whatever she liked with her anyway, so she was not exactly bargaining from a position of strength.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:21 pm
Profile YIM

Too bad, he would have really liked to pound that pussy of hers though her mouth would be just as good. “Mouth, well it is your choice after all,” he sounded just a little disappointed though her lips wrapped about his rod was a treat in and of itself.

“Bargain?”
He listened and watched.

“No.” He said flatly. “If you are the best then that would encourage me to want more in the future. If you were the worse I would still want it so don't get any ideas. I enjoy your treats and will keep coming for them, Pia.”

He made it clear that she wouldn't be rid of him so soon though his lemon yellow eyes watched her, his own length throbbing against her from beneath his trousers.

“But the three things I like most are blonds, strawberries and bargains. Perhaps if you do a good enough job I will let you pitch another idea so it's incentive to do a good job.” He got off her lap then as he regarded her a moment longer, a finger tracing against her messy chest before he sucked off the sweet juices.

“You may start when you are ready.”

Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Pia felt disappointment. Had she been a puppy and her pigtails had been ears, they would be drooping now. But behind the disappointment from the failed gambit was something else. Something that was dangerous to feel in the presence of a monster, but even Pia had her limits.

"Coming back for treats?!?!", she asked, incredulous. "If I am good, you will `let me pitch you another idea`?"

Pia crossed her arms over her chest, and looked pretty huffed up for someone mostly dressed in pieces of strawberries. "What one earth makes you think there will be any treats for you after this? I apologize if I sound a little.. err"

Pia's natural tendency to to avoid confrontations and to be polite almost got the better of her, but she quickly caught herself again. "I do NOT apologize if I do sound a little cross. I am indeed at the end of my patience. The only reason I stuck a deal with you in the first place was to avoid getting raped more than necessary. After that, it was jut to bribe you into letting me alone. You do not get to violate any of my orifices AND free-load of my food as well. Especially not if you wreak havoc in my kitchen as well. And `If you were the worse I would still want it`? What is the deal? Your lack of standards is less than flattering to me, you know."

Pia glared at the smoke scented devil. "Now either get on with what you were doing, or get out!!! The sooner I can start cleaning up this mess, the better!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:24 pm
Profile YIM

Slarr listened, of course he was not moved by the little rant being who he had been and what he had done hundreds, nay thousands of times over. It was as if he had heard similar triads before, he had not though for their were so few that he had deals with these days.

A small flame flickered on his index finger, went out then on in the next going on an off so quickly that it appeared that the flame was dancing from finger to finer.

“Finished? Now let's place that mouth to good use.”
He approached with a grin on his features though he spoke as he came forth.

“One way or another I will have a treat Pia. Whether I take you or a strawberry tart I leave up to you. So you really have no say,
” he stopped before her reaching out to grab a pig tail and tugging her forward by the hair.

“But I have been too nice to you that you think that you should be treated better, oh, I can be worse. Far worse, and the last time I looked Birch wasn't around to save your ass so get to sucking if you know what's good for you.”

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:07 am

"Owww! That hurts! Stop it!" Slarr, apparently not moved, tried to force her head down to ward his cock. This was rather awkward, as Slarrs position on her lap made it hard for her to bend down, even if she had been willing. "Stop it, silly imp!", she protested.

Pia struggled and flailed, kicking and squirming. This did not in any way help her to get loose at all, but it did serve to unbalance both of them. The chair tilted to one side.

"HEy, let go.. We are falling! We a... OOOOOOPS!"
the chair fell over to one side, making both Pia and the imp fall.

"OOOHFF!"
This could have served to give Pia an opening, had Slarr not landed on top of her, knocking the air out of her. She chair butted against the wall, making a bag of sugar balanced precariously on a shelf tip over, showering both monster and victim with a fine snowfall of sweet sugar. The sugar clung to Pia's juice coated body, turning her into a living, topless piece of fuck-able candy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:46 pm
Profile YIM

“I … AM … NOT … AN … IMP!”

He was when they had first encountered one another though. He had been promoted marginally higher on the totem pole though he was no imp. She was making a mockery of this. Lemon yellow eyes glared down at the topless girl, sugar coated both their bodies in the powdery substance though he had won the top position.

Singing up on her tie he used it to choke her, the imp relenting after hefting up her skirt, a smooth hand running over her thigh while he gripped that tie for emphasis that he could easily choke her again.

“For that, well you just forfeited on of your holes. Now spread your legs and maybe, just maybe you get out of this a little easier.”

Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:23 am

"So stop acting like one! Seriously, you... gnnnnnnn.."

Being chocked cut short a rather lengthy rant, but the glances she shot the demon did not hide her ire. Pia struggled to get a grip on the tie, twisting to get a grip, in the process making her breast rub against the chest of the demon. Her pink nipples were hard from the cold ice cream, while her skin was wet and slick, smearing the skin of the former imp too as she moved.

Pia gasped for air, sucking down oxygen. She would probably need it, if things went the way they usually did. It was probably little she could do to prevent it. She was already naked, pinned to the floor and with Slarr on top of her and practically between her legs.

"Seriously..", she repeated herself, still gasping for air. "You are.. pant.. getting.. gasp.. incedibly whiny and demanding. Do this. Do that. Do I have to rape myself for you too?"

Provoking her would be was probably not a good idea, but she had enough to deal with already to add more nonsense. Here she was, not only naked and defenceless, but covered in sugar as well, yet still Slarr kept acting prissy and entitled. Most monsters would be grateful for the gift wrapped opportunity and buried inside her by now.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next