View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 Favors (for Aegir and Lily) 

Post Favors (for Aegir and Lily)
Izumi had been a little anxious knowing what she knew though she did not change up what she was doing. Something had worked for her thus far and she didn't want to mess around with things that had been going right.

She, like Lily knew few people her though Mildred was real and Lily now so that had been two. It had been four days since the dream and while she saw Lily since then she did not know what the ancient entity had in store. Currently she had been in Lily's dorm. It was later in the evening and she was about to all it a night too, tomorrow was her earlier Physics course after all.

“I think I'm done for the night. Tomorrow's my early class.” She explained as she got up off of the sofa. Plus she did not want to stay too late to get Mildred jealous even if there was nothing going on here.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:41 am

Post Re: Favors (for Aegir and Lily)
Awake, asleep, it had not mattered to Aegir. Evening was approaching and he had left his normal haunt in the forest to come to the dorms. There was a meeting that he had to keep and today was a rather slow day with all that had been going on.

The telepath cloaked himself in an illusion, well he altered the perceptions of any onlookers to see him as nothing more than a student. He could sense the minds of the two girls in the same area, convenient as he had plans on seeing them both that evening.

He had even debated placing them into a slumber but sensed that their was something on their minds. He knew what it was, tracing over their minds. Instead of sending the two into la la land he decided to knock first on the door planning on dealing with this issue first so having them conscious worked best for the time being.

I am here, he projected into their minds to let them know that he had arrived ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:45 am

As the words left Izumi's mouth, Aegir's message came to Lily's mind. "Well you might wanna wait a few minutes. Looks like it's time for our meeting," she said as she got up. She went over to the door and opened it with a smile. She was rather surprised to see another student standing in the doorway instead of the hulking, tentacle-faced monster she knew Aegir was. "Um.... hello," she said politely, unaware that it was Aegir in disguise.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:09 am

She hears the voice in her head too and nods at Lily as she makes it clear that they have their visitor at last. She looks toward the door, anxious as to what is to come though as the door is opened she is as surprised as Lily is to see another student there, her eyes flickering over the student casually but slowly as she seeks to appraise her.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:30 am

“Oh, may I come in? The hall way isn't conducive for having the sorts of conversations that you two wish to establish with me.”

Aegir lets that sink in so that the pair realizes just who the student was that had been standing there outside the dorm as if waiting first to get indoors to relax his shape a bit.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:32 am

"Oh, Aegir," Lily said, embarrassed she hadn't recognized him. She stood aside, allowing him to enter. "Please, come in!"

Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:29 am

Aegir That was him? She nervously watches on, her mind focused back to what they had discussed earlier and she wonders if it is wise for her to say anything or just allow Lily to do all of the talking here.

She supposed she play it by ear though an embarrassed blush sweeps over her features as she steps back, head bowed as her embarrassment continues to grow.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:44 am

“Yes, it is I,” he responds as he moves into the room. As soon as the door is closed behind him his form shifts into the more familiar shape with whipping tentacles, his gaze going from one to the other then back again.

You have something to ask of me, let's be done with it.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:50 am

"Now that you're here, I... we have a favor to ask of you. Could you please protect Izumi from other monsters while she is still a virgin? She's scared of losing her virginity to some random monster raping her," Lily explained. She hoped he would agree, as it wasn't much of an inconveniance for a monster as powerful as him.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:01 am

She was hopeful, but dreading what to expect from this. Had they been asking for too much, yes they were asking for too much, she was undoubtedly nervous as she watched on almost helpless.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:41 am

Of course he knew what was on the minds of the girls and could feel how hopeful each had been. Her had interfered a little before with others, often for his own purposes though so he was not really saving anyone but rather preserving his own hunt.

Interfering with another hunter though … he considered the fact that the girl was still a virgin, he pressing into her mind … well at least physically.

He also had the ability to use his powers as projected through his nodes, If this request had been coming from anyone other than someone on his list of favorites he would have ignored it. It wasn't as if he lacked the power here it was the whole interference that went against the rules in a way.

I cannot really do that though I can persuade most beings to leave you alone via one of my noes I can project through them and think I can convince most of them in leaving you alone ...

He grinned a little Most beings just won't simply go away empty handed. You have been infused with certain knowledge that could assist there.

And there he was referring to her ability to give head, knowledge that Lily had that he shared with her now. This was perhaps the best he could do. It should be enough though,

Though what is offered in return?

Character Listing

Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:48 am

Lily smiled. "Since this is a favor to me, I'll owe you a favor in return," she said. Of course she had a feeling that favor would involve a lot of moaning and cum.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Izumi felt a little bad here. If this was a favor for her then shouldn't she pay? It was tough remaining silent given that the only think that might interest the alien was what she had been afraid to loose. With that in mind she remained quiet and tried to stay in the background for the most part.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Aegir could sense that guilt from Izumi. He considered the favor and while dealing with Lily meant that he could probably get these things she thought of easy enough this had opened them up to all manners of things.

He pondered the offer a little though he had already made up his mind. He would have to stick around the dorms for the next month until he grew another nod if he were to protect her, well, persuade other monsters to let her be as he truly could not protect her in a typical sense.

Her room though was an inconvenience. He could only feel her mind and Lily's, none of his other regulars …

Two favors, one from each of you. He gestured off handily. Do not worry, the protection includes myself by definition and if I need you to take the occasional Midnight stroll or relocate you Miss Asano then you'll do it. Are we all in agreement?

Character Listing

Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:08 pm

"Sounds like a deal to me," Lily said. "Your call, Izumi."

Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 416 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next