View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Absolute Security (for alexvano) 

Post Absolute Security (for alexvano)
Due to the presence of monsters, and the fact that anytime anyone’s alone they appear to be at risk, Vikky had set up a system with her friends. They’d be leaving the dorms in groups, they’d be walking to their respective classes in groups and they would be going back to the dorms in groups. They’d make arrangements so when going to different classes they’d still never be alone or in an empty corridor. Everything needed to be 100% on schedule, everything from studying to walking outside to going to their clubs. They even slept together in each other’s dorm-rooms, at least three at a time. Some of her friends appeared to believe this was mainly for fun, but for Vikky, it was her safety-system. A system she had constructed with her own words for her own safety, and she had been relatively safe from attacks for quite a while now. Tonight, she would be sleeping in her own dorm-room with two of her friends that should already be there, Vikky having given them her spare-key, and as such she waved off her other friends in the corridor outside her room as she unlocked it (the dorm-rooms were always locked, regardless if anyone was there or not), and she entered…

… … The darkness immediately triggered Vikky’s danger senses. She turned on the lights and looked around. Everything was as she had left it, her furniture and bed and all that was as she had left it. But… the two friends that should be accompanying her wasn’t here. She turned around and dashed to get out into the corridor again, opening the door up wide and looked in the direction the friends she had gone with should have gone… … An empty corridor. Not a human in sight. Vikky, the brown-haired girl currently clad in standard Shokushu blue-white uniform, hesitated staring frightened down the corridor. … N-no, it was alright. Even before she set up this system, she rarely got raped. Sleeping alone just once won’t hurt her. Th-they’re probably just late, anyway, they should come back soon enough. Feeling horribly exposed, Vikky stepped back and slowly closed the door, before locking herself in using the standard door-lock, an additional locker-lock and a code-lock usually used for bikes which was bound to the handle of the door. ... Vikky didn’t like taking chances anymore.

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:40 am

Post Re: Absolute Security (for alexvano)
Darkness. Solitude. Quiet. Each by themselves may be things we desire at times, and maybe even seek out. Yet altogether they seem to be a perfect storm to get the imagination running. Its funny the way our minds can play tricks on us. Did that shadow really move? Did I just hear something? Who's there? In those moments, even our friendliest confines in the light of the holy day, can become a prison of nightmares.

In the darkness the demon waited. He knew she wouldn't be too long. His pulse slow and measured. His last adventure had ended badly and he lost someone he cared for. Returning to a primal place, he sought out control and power. Domination over one weaker than himself. The need to control something. So in the darkness he awaited his carefully selected prey.

When he had first arrived back at the island he went looking to shatter the safety and security of someone who thought themselves beyond the grasp of the unplanned, believing in simple preparation being enough to hold back the chaotic forces of the universe. After a week of looking he found their group. After another week he had selected her...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:13 am

Vikky sighed, knowing fully well how absurd she was. There was even a lock on the bathroom (she had been raped there once by a water-monster that came out of the shower) and draperies closed the window making it impossible to make her a target by spying through. However, her most secure defensive precaution, sticking close to other people at all times (primarily those who are happy and innocent) was not in place tonight. Any monster could probably break through at any moment’s notice. And then there was that phantom thingie she couldn’t stop anyway if it arrived… Vikky shook her head before starting to unbutton her shirt and remove her skirt, letting the clothes slide off her young body where she stood in the hallway. “… Gee…”

Tonight, due to this little lack of population, Vikky was going to bed early. Tomorrow at 7:30 she was to be picked up along with those who stayed here with her in her dorm-room (she always made sure she had to move as little as possible when the schedule was made, for safety reasons). So now she was going to bed, ignoring dinner or even waiting for the appropriate time to sleep. No studying tonight. Turning off the lights, there were no light except the little that shone in through the corners of the draperies. Not all that much. The now naked Vikky, displaying all her curves to the darkness, made her way over to her bed knowing that her pajamas were underneath the sheets… If allowed to, she’d simply get dressed in the long darkly colored garments and lie down in the bed to attempt sleeping. She made no attempt to look for any shadows or such, because Vikky knew that even if there was something there it made no difference if she had seen it or not. However, it unnerved her to no end…

(I quite honestly didn’t understand if your current position from your post, so I typed for the fact you MIGHT BE in there)

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:36 am

As the demon stood hidden in the room, and he drank in her nervousness. He was simply content with watching and waiting for the moment. She went to extreme measures with three different locks on her door. The demon smiled to himself. While locks are certainly potent at keeping the unwanted out, they also made escape difficult when what you were trying to keep out was already inside with you. Little did she know he had slipped inside with her.

He made no movements to attract attention. Simply his soft breathing was the only indication he was in the room with her. He watched as she undressed her lovely figure. Removing her standard issue-school outfit and turning out the lights. His gleaming green eyes caught the faint light coming around the draperies and could see clearly enough. She was on the shorted side, slim and tight from athletics, and she had an innocent look about her, although anyone who went to these lengths for security typically was either not that innocent, or they lent heavy credence to the rumors.

The demon smiled as she approached the bed, he followed behind a few feet staring at her nice backside, and she reached under the sheets for her pajamas. She quickly dressed into her evening sleep wear. The demon stood simply waiting on the opposite side of the bed, breathing evenly, pulse slow, eyes burning holes into her beautiful form. While he could certain have her all to himself this evening, he wanted to learn her routine, learn her schedule, learn her security measures. Patience was a wonderful attribute and he planned on using the information to completely dominate the poor girl night after night, day after day, until she was thoroughly his. Broken mind and broken body just wanting the torment to end and willing to do whatever it took to make that happen. Tonight his fun would begin, he waited patiently for her breathing to become deep and regular, tonight she would know something was with her and something wanted her and something would take her.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:23 am

Vikky lay there on her side in the bed, facing the window which the draperies were hiding. She was lying with closed eyes, breathing deeply, just… just wanting to sleep. But, this was early to sleep, and the last days of total security made her feel so excessively exposed. It just felt like any shadow could just jump out at her, tear the covering and pajamas off her body and forcefully fuck her… The mere thought of it made her shiver where she lay and pulled herself together so she lay in fetus position, grabbing ahold of the covering and hugging it tightly around her as if she’d be safer like that. She was tingling between her legs, remembering all those times when… n-no, don’t think of those now…! Vikky got a thoroughly troubled expression, tears almost breaking out at the mere thought. “G-gyuue…!” She complained with a little sound where she lay shivering so vulnerably.

…! … Was something here? … N-no, she’s imagining it. She’s just paranoid. Vikky remained lying there, not sure if she had imagined it or not. No, she had imagined it. She had to have. Her eyes remained closed, but her body remained entirely immobile, the shivering stopped. … No, don’t check. It doesn’t matter if you do. If it is there, it doesn’t even matter if you know of it or not. IT. DOESN’T. MATTER… … … Ridiculously enough, the knowledge that her action even if there was a monster there right now made her calm down. She just lay there in bed, suddenly feeling quite tired, finding herself slowly drift asleep completely naturally… And then she’d remain lying there, clutching her covering in fetus-position, breathing naturally through an open mouth during her almost peaceful sleep in the dark room…

(I was unsure if you wanted me to continue to the next day or just lie there, so I’m just going with the safe option)

Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:35 am

The demon watched as her breathing became regular and even. Using his stealth he moved towards the bed. Leaning down inches from he face, he takes in a deep breath, her scent filling his small nostrils. He straightens up and delights in the wanton thoughts of the evening ahead.

Moving towards the foot of the bed, he stands waiting, wondering if she would stir or awaken, but peaceful sleep finally seemed to have overcome her. Waiting but another moment, he lifts his thick arms, and from underneath them his skin stirs and out pop 4 appendages, 2 from under each arm. They had phallic tips, and extended out along his corded tentacles.

Out they went, slipping quietly under the blankets, the feel of the soft silky sheets sending shivers up his spine from the tendrils. Slipping closer and closer, the seekers made their way to his prey as she slumbered.

The tentacles reached the ankle openings of her pajamas. Drifting inside the fabric, they slid up her smooth shaven legs. One wrapped softly with its velvety flesh, around her leg, mirroring the action of another. Caressing her firm calves the journey continued as the 2 others continued straight along not winding.

The other 2 finally made it up her heavenly thighs and squirmed the phallic tips up under the elastic waist band of her bottoms. Slipping under the bottom of her top, they made their way slowly up over her taught stomach towards her wondrous breasts. Wasting no time, they began snaking their way around her orbs.

The 2 wrapping her left creeped up her thighs still winding around her legs as they went. Finally the penis tips reached her crotch. The tips began rubbing back and forth over her womanhood, the feeling of the surrounding fabric sending pleasant sensations, that he almost desired leaping on the bed and ravishing her then and there, but the demon was intent on enjoying all this night had to offer. And enjoy he would...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Vikky fell asleep there, her body coming at peace there and resting up after the stress she had been feeling. Her body lied there, vulnerable, young and slim, her mouth hanging slightly open for breathing, her arms and legs lying bent and balancing her in sleep on her side. … The tentacles slipped in through the latches her pajamas had left, slinking over her girly yet strong legs towards her endangered pelvis. The other two which went under her pajamas-shirt by her thighs and squirmed over her stomach would not be disappointed, finding them decently sized (unless they prefer small ones, of course). All the while…

… Vikky instinctually shivered, feeling the smooth tentacles sliding across her skin. She blushed, and felt her arousal and her disgust increase in equal measure. Sh-she was caught. There was no way she could have slept through that. But… what would the monster do if he found she was awake? Vikky had decided that it was worth it to pretend to be asleep. E-ew… the feeling of those tentacles over her breasts, binding her legs… she felt so trapped, so powerless… The brown-haired girl tried to pretend to be asleep, breathing heavily, feeling those tentacles playing with her body…

“…!” A shiver went through her and her face made a small grimace as her pussy was touched at. N-no! Survive this! Hopefully he won’t notice… th-this is really pointless, he’s going to fuck me regardless… Vikky’s body was shaking somewhat, blushing feeling excitement and stimulation, her pussy growing wet from the tentacle’s touch. … I-I won’t be able to keep quiet if he enters me, Vikky concluded, her young body shivering a bit while she tried to keep her eyes dead shut and endure the treatment, clothed yet naked before the demon…

Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]